ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Royalty Guild (LaTale)

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2009   #61 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

CookieCola228 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CookieCola
Class: Templar lt_templar
Level: 11x
Guild: Royalty

God dam it Justin, get the **** back here.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2009   #62 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Fireytornado is on a distinguished road

Sorry to be inactive once I JUST joined, but I was absent school on Friday because I was sick. And now I have so much school work to catch up too. I'll be inactive until this weekend which is in ... one-two days. Sorry x_x...

02-27-2009   #63 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

asira27 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sephire
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 10x
Guild: Royality

nowai, get back justin! :'(

anyway might be inactive for next week or so....
like u guys prob. would have forgotten, i became 19 this monday and i got some new games to test on my xbox =P

you can always add me ^_^
Gamertag: Achti

02-27-2009   #64 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Roboto707 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Roboto707
IGN: Roboto707
Class: Horny Mech Driving Elf Ninja lt_gunslinger

Hey I was pretty inactive all this week, too...

Happy late birthday anyway, Sephi.

03-01-2009   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Saphiro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Saphiro/Gleam/Maintenance
Class: Warlord/Bard/Meister/Guardian lt_warlord
Level: 182/115/140/80

I made a longer post, but it didn't get sent because of fail internet.

In a nutshell. ISP or Comp problems. Working on it. I think I'm on to something and if it's my comp, it might be fixed soon or not. At the latest, getting a tech to come over on tuesday if it's the ISP's fault.

Miss you guys because non-internet/ latale time is effing fail.

See you all when I get this mystery solved.

- Saphiro/ you guys know my name

03-01-2009   #66 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

JonTon is on a distinguished road
IGN: Trikster
Level: 109

hey, i've been inactive for abit, and probably will be until latale puts in some new content in. figured i'd focus more on school n stuff for abit

- trikster

03-03-2009   #67 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Murai is on a distinguished road

I don't know if I'm supposed to post a short absence like this but considering I wasn't on yesterday either, I think it might make 4 days.

Anyway, I won't be on today cause my gf will be here right after my last lecture, I probably won't be on tomorrow because me and some friends are gonna try some LSA =) and an LSA trip should last about 6-8 hours so.. unless I feel A-ok in the late fuzzy tingle times I won't be online then (then again, the seeds are so old they might just give us a bad feeling in the gutty wuts without actually granting us anything psychoactive.. but it's a risc I'm willing to take :P). Annnd finally, there's a big chance I will not be logging in on thursday either, because of the massive amount of homework I piled up.

PS. Happy birthday Sephi =P Have a carrot!

EDIT: fooled all of you! I will not being doing LSA this week =( but that at least means I'll have some time to play latale with all of you after all =)

Last edited by Murai; 03-04-2009 at 05:11 AM.

03-04-2009   #68 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

mscx is on a distinguished road
IGN: mscx
Level: 8x

i will be inactive starting now till April 4th 09. I will be on, but i won't be on as much as i usually am.
I have ACT/SAT coming up and i really need to start preparing for them -_-

03-04-2009   #69 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Cumulonimbus is on a distinguished road
IGN: Rug
Level: 114

yeah i wont be on much, ill mainly be on during weekends, i am getting really phucking good at cod4 and my bro wants me to help him

03-04-2009   #70 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

ituraki is on a distinguished road

I'm saddened to speak this but as everyone has noticed my leveling has ceased, my activity has fallen so far it's out of the hemisphere. So i'm just syaing i'm gonna take a break from latale for a bit. [You all already know how strict my parents have become about my acitivity on the int...not my other family members T+T jus' me. D=< ]
I'm don't have any pre-arranged time but I don't believe i'll be taking this break for around 2weeks or so. Guess it's time for me to actually talk to my friends and stuff. i'm sorry for this event, and the past events of my inactivity, I hope this break might re-pump my activity spree.<it'll sky rocket bay;beh'!>
Sincerely,
Ankoku --with hearts of course...<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~~<3<3 <----[last two belong to joshie ALONE! an; a smexy wink just incase....tell sonta I'm sowwy and i'll be lvl'ing like a phsycotic misu soon enough]

03-04-2009   #71 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

lol Trust me a short break (like 3 days) is enough to make me sit down and grind out a full level.

03-07-2009   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Saphiro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Saphiro/Gleam/Maintenance
Class: Warlord/Bard/Meister/Guardian lt_warlord
Level: 182/115/140/80

Not sure if it's the total lack of content that is keeping the active away and the less active practically offline all the time, but aside from those who have posted thier reasons for being inactive, it would be nice to know where the remaining members are.

I was gone for about a week because of ISP issues, but I'm back now and I've been noticing that practically everyone is offline more than before. I can understand if you have a reason, but if you haven't posted a reason, keep us informed please.

We're currently a full guild and this lack of people being online seems kind of odd. This is what I've been seeing since two days ago after a certain time of night/morning.

I'm sure it's just the lack of content, but I'm saying something about it since no one has yet.

03-08-2009   #73 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

nekokazzie is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kibara
Class: Dagger TH lt_treasurehunter
Level: 10x

Wow, that really is odd....

I've had to type out a couple papers and I still am at the moment, and I have a midterm next week, so that's the reason I haven't been online for a while. I apologize, I was gonna post on here earlier...but it slipped my mind ._. We'll be back Captain, don't worry

03-08-2009   #74 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Yeah I've been gone the past 2 weeks playing MegaTen. It's really addicting, but it's just for me to take a short break from LT until I get into the grinding mood again.
Not to mention the lag is hardly noticeable on the MegaTen servers and LT is very laggy and it hurts when it a lag spike happens, especially with my current Wireless Internet...

I'll probably been back tomorrow, but no later than Wednesday.

03-10-2009   #75 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Cumulonimbus is on a distinguished road
IGN: Rug
Level: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphiro
Not sure if it's the total lack of content that is keeping the active away and the less active practically offline all the time, but aside from those who have posted thier reasons for being inactive, it would be nice to know where the remaining members are.

I was gone for about a week because of ISP issues, but I'm back now and I've been noticing that practically everyone is offline more than before. I can understand if you have a reason, but if you haven't posted a reason, keep us informed please.

We're currently a full guild and this lack of people being online seems kind of odd. This is what I've been seeing since two days ago after a certain time of night/morning.

I'm sure it's just the lack of content, but I'm saying something about it since no one has yet.

yeah this is a bad issue its like i got no one to talk to and we're lv 5 and maxed members and only like 2 ppl are on

btw saph was afk when i took this pic

[IMG][/IMG]

03-10-2009   #76 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

touwie is on a distinguished road
IGN: RedruM
Class: Gun Slinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: Royalty (Latale)
Default Sorry

Hey everyone, I got bad news because I'm moving to California so I don't really know if we're gonna get internet down there right away. I'll do anything I can to keep everyone updated on what happens while I'm down there.

03-11-2009   #77 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

WARNING: Only read if you don't mind being depressed.

So here's the deal:

Wireless sucks. Big time. You guys have heard me ***** about that quite enough, though.

On to the main issue: The lag from it is keeping me offline because quite frankly, the lag spikes make the game unbearably difficult. One minute I'll be at full Health, no mobs around, LAG SPIKE, and the next thing I see is my char lying dead in the middle of 20 monsters.

Therefore, I will only be on once a day for 30 minutes, only to grind off my exp boost (unless I can ninja the Router again, but that's become increasingly hard as of late). And the only time I'll be on is right after school, during the day on the weekends simply because my neighbor is downloading pron 24/7 minus school hours, and POSSIBLY late at night.

Like I said, it's not that I'm bored of this game. It's the fact that my parents are complete Nazis nowadays and they are limiting the one thing I do most, which is only making my life harder because I still get to use the Internet anyway.

Terribly sorry, everyone... I most likely won't see some of you again until June when I "supposedly" get my DSL back. Until then, peace and good luck.

03-17-2009   #78 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

mscx is on a distinguished road
IGN: mscx
Level: 8x

that is terrible news, having bad week as it is w/o hearing such a thing =(

03-18-2009   #79 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ValenR will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, I have been less active the last few times, life's catching up. And I gotta go earn money too since I got bills and stuff lol. Hope I can spend more time on LT soon since I really want the level 125 skill <_< >_>
But I'm going to pop up in the forums once in awhile I'm not dead yet >

03-19-2009   #80 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

touwie is on a distinguished road
IGN: RedruM
Class: Gun Slinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: Royalty (Latale)

That must suck for you Robo. Anyways it seems that down here in Cali where I live is very quiet... but yeah I finally made a couple of friends and they took me to a library so I can do this hahaha. I don't think I'm going to get internet for like another three to four months because my parents are gonna start looking for jobs and hopefully I can find one too. I'll keep you guys updated on life with calls to Geno. (Hope I'm not out of the guild.)