ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Royalty Guild (LaTale)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2010   #261 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Lizette is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lizette
Class: Gunslinger.
Level: High. >>
Guild: Royalty
Unhappy

I am having trouble posting, I don't know what's going on, but my posts keep disappearing.

Not sure what's going on... Thinking of either sending some mail to the administrators and seeing what's going on.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-08-2010   #262 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Dollypupu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Maidox
Class: Meister
Level: 152
Guild: Royalty baby

Am not going to be on that much, School has started for me and i am working out to get my abs back so i wont be on that much =[, weekends mostlikely and when ever i can on the weekdays T_T

02-11-2010   #263 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Raynex is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raynex
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 11x

having some trouble with the update, i might not play in a couple of days.. Ill play only if find a way to update it.
I wish ogp had manual patches =/

02-11-2010   #264 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

RookieNoob is on a distinguished road

Hi, sorry about this; I know I just join the guild few days ago, but my AC Adapter Suddenly stop working (Dell -_-) I may not be on till I get a new adapter; probably for couple of days. I hope you understand my situation.

Thank you,
-Paisah

02-12-2010   #265 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Saphiro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Saphiro/Gleam/Maintenance
Class: Warlord/Bard/Meister/Guardian lt_warlord
Level: 182/115/140/80

@ Mai, No worries man. It's to be expected that there is a drop in play when school is going on. No prob

@ Leo, Yeah, the updates are a bit tricky for at least a few people, but you'l get it working.

@ Paisah, This is precisely what the forum is for. I appreciate you coming here and telling me what is going on. No worries.

02-16-2010   #266 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

iStrength is on a distinguished road

Hey, I've been kinda inactive for the paast week and a half :/
'Been really busy with school and I won't be coming back for like a week or two.
I'll be on Skype though, see ya'll

02-16-2010   #267 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Roboto707 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Roboto707
IGN: Roboto707
Class: Horny Mech Driving Elf Ninja lt_gunslinger

I've been getting an X-Trap error every time I try to load the login screen. The game just down and an X-Trap message pops up saying

"The game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected."

Good going, Shet-Trap, you've gone and killed another innocent player while there's still some hacker in the game.

I'm reinstalling LT as I type this message, but after some research on other people who have had this problem, it seems that reinstalling does not solve the issue. But it's worth a shot, I suppose.

I sent a ticket to helpdesk, but they just said to make sure nothing else was running while I play. Of course I already tried this, I just forgot to include that in my helpdesk ticket...

Anyway, I don't know when this will get fixed. Until then, have fun with your Valentine's Hoodie. ;_;

02-25-2010   #268 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hirozaku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hirozaku
IGN: Hirozaku/TenshiHinanai
Class: Gunslinger/Knight lt_gunslinger
Level: 9x/4x

This weekend I'm going on a short conference trip with my youth group to Georgia. So I'm probably not gonna be seen online. Whether it be Skype or LaTale. Just oughta let ya'll know. =P

03-07-2010   #269 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Mickeys is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mickeys
Class: Warlord/Bard lt_warlord

Thought i should post. I haven't been on in the longest time because i got bored lol. I did the same thing around 8x a long time ago as well. I am on quit mode atm. Im going to be honest i never visit the boards like i used to. The last time i been here is when i posted that s.s. As we all know im a huge FF fan "hence" the guild fights between me and dasgey all the time. FF13 is coming out monday for me since my game stop here is opening at 11:00pm. It has been 4 LONG years now this game is going to be in my hands lol. As of right now i don't have any plans of logging on atm because of school,work and now im going to be playing ff13(maxing stats and all). If my character logs on its not me its someone i know very closely she double clients to help her character. Kick me if needed i probably wont be on for a long time anyways. But anyways good luck getting to lv10. I can't wait to see you guys with the crown. PEACE!!

Last edited by Mickeys; 03-07-2010 at 06:24 AM.