ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Royalty Guild (LaTale)

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

1ndex will become famous soon enough
IGN: lindex
Class: Knight lt_guardian
Level: 1ndex
Guild: Royalty
Talking Royalty Family Introductions

Welcome to the family, introduce yourself by saying whatever you want about yourself in this thread!

Last edited by 1ndex; 11-24-2008 at 10:57 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Varenian is on a distinguished road

Hm... Hi. My name is Greg...I'm 22. My IGN is Varenian, a warrior. Hm okay now more about me..I like rock music mostly. Moody Blues are awesome, and recently I got into the Trans Siberian Orchestra who are amazing, too. There's too many bands to name.

Pizza rocks, btw. Ice cream too.

I live in Maryland of the US. What else to tell..I heart video games, computers, music (obvious, as stated above..but I needed some filler!)

My ingame job is to throw marshmallows at everyone, and kill prirings. Anything left to say here? Hmm..Later for now.

11-17-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Saphiro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Saphiro/Gleam/Maintenance
Class: Warlord/Bard/Meister/Guardian lt_warlord
Level: 182/115/140/80

Hmm, ok. Here goes.

I'm David. I'm 23 and a 5x Warrior. (eventually Warlord) I've been in Royalty since I started playing LaTale as well as my Knight in training.

Hmm, stuff about me.. Well, I like food and stuff as much as the next guy.. maybe more.
I'm a ddr fan and a bemani enthusiast. I've played other MMOs before my arrival here like Perfect World, Ghost Online, and Maplestory.

When it comes to music and pretty much everything, I like replay value and catchiness. If I can look at something, put it down, and then get it again later.. Awesome.

My IGN is Saphiro and I'm usually running around somewhere in game.

I'm from Texas where people melt if you're not careful. :P Um.. I suppose ask me if you have any other questions.

I like being in Royalty because it's a really fun group of people who talk and have fun and help each other out. Not to mention that the name is cool as can be.

11-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

iSunnyVampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iSunnyVampy
IGN: iSunnyVampy
Class: Fire Wizard lt_mage

Yo yo yo
dj in teh house T.T (fails horribly at gangsterness)

Anyways yeah im iSunnyVampy fire mage in game just trying to catch up to everyone elses level lol.

hmmm what else is there to say....im a boy -_- .....thank you come again! (:

11-22-2008   #5 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Mesna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mesna Send a message via MSN to Mesna
IGN: Pazzesco
Class: 1H Temple Knight lt_templar
Level: 85

Alright, so uh... I'm Patrick. My usual internet alias is Mesna, but I made another character named Pazzesco in La Tale and got hooked on that one instead. I'm crazy about video games, manga, anime, and movies. Food's nice too!

I'm currently a college student in a small town called Pacifica, which is near San Francisco in California. I'm going to transferring to another college next year.

I'm pretty friendly, so don't take it the wrong way if I don't respond. Often I'm just alt tabbing, a habit that I've lately been getting better at changing (I blame La Tale's keyboard causing Tab to change equipment. :P).

11-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

GreenWahful is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GreenWahful
IGN: GreenWahful
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 101

Hi
Im Kelly
Im Viet
Random As Justin knows
Nubby compared to everyone else but im getting there
IGN:GreenWahful
Royalty Owns!
Nice too meet joo!!!!!

11-27-2008   #7 (permalink)
Retired ^^

GKorea is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwahful
random as justin knows
very very true, ULTRA RANDOM (will post screenies later and you will find out why -w-)

12-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Zerozenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Zerozenn
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 54
Guild: none

HIYA!!!!The name is Orlyn in this world.
But in the page's of La Tale it is I............................ Mitternacht!!!!..

But you can call me Mitty for short ^_^.

I'm a 5x warrior will be a warlord soon to come hopefully.
I've been play games like this for a while but La Tale is a game I'll stay on.

I'm a art student at my local college and I want to create anime, and online games such as this one one day in my life. Which will happen no matter what =__=.

XD I friendly and out going I'll do almost anything for friends. I play games for fun and not to be the best but the only reason I get so str is because I like to help ^_^

12-02-2008   #9 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

jrdrehey1223 is on a distinguished road

BOOOOOO.

Hey hey! So basically im Royalty's current newest member. I go by the name of "Renz," it's really weird I know blame my parents. In the most fantastic-est game in the world I go by "Zyoko" or "Z" or "Zyo."
I'm eighteen years young. By no means am I a 1337 player or anything cause im just barely a lvl 40 Warrior, soon to be a hopeful Warlord cause they're downright sick.

Anyways besides spending countless of hours on LaTale, I play club volleyball and school varsity volleyball. It's basically what I do. Other than that, I hang out with my girlfriend all the time; To tell you all the honest truth I really don't have friends anymore cause either they're: the same stupid, dumb, retarded people you meet in high school. I secretly wish that I could do the same idiotic things that high schoolers do for a living, but I value the longevity of my life more. I pledge faith in darwinism, and i'm also anagnostic. And I love post-rock; which is the type of music I doubt most would listen too (and by no means am I boasting this fact lol.)

OHHHHH
Uhm....ADD ME ON MYSPACE!
myspace.com/jrdrehey

not that I'm a myspace ***** or anything >.>

12-03-2008   #10 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Neoh333 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Neoh3
Class: Wind/Heal Mage lt_mage
Level: 5x

I guess I better post in here

My name is Jacob, I'm 16 currently a Sophmore in High School up here in Minnesota.
I play Tennis and Soccer and draw as a hobby. (Gaming's a lifestyle not a hobby )
I mostly listen to Rock and Alternative Music, RHCP, Foo Fighters, and the like.
I own a Wii if anyone wants to hit me up on that, maybe get some Guitar Hero in between griding.

IGN:Neoh3 (lvl 1x Healing Mage) just tell me if you need me to show up and heal you for 50 hp a cast XD

12-03-2008   #11 (permalink)
Retired ^^

WELCOME MITTY, ZYOKO, AND NEOH. To the best guild out there -w-. We welcome you to Royalty

12-16-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Roboto707 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Roboto707
IGN: Roboto707
Class: Horny Mech Driving Elf Ninja lt_gunslinger

Eep! I almost forgot to post in this topic. x.x I've been too busy with grinding to remember this. lol

This is Roboto707, your friendly neighborhood Xbow Explorer. >_>
Name's Andrew. I'm 14 (omg im so yung lololol), currently a freshman in High school (omg lololol freshy). 6' tall (not my height lolololol j/k). My hobbies are... well not anything really. Hardcore-ish gamer (total nerd, m i rite?).

I live in Jacksonville, Florida. Where the winters are hot and the summers are hotter. Not to mention Florida is a giant retirement home. -_-''
For clarification, I am half Vietnamese, half American. Strange, yes. Most people think I'm spanish. e_e (wtf jew)

Music ranges anywhere from D&B to techno (Pendulum), remixes, electronica, VG music, rock (Jimmy Eat World, Army of Me, Foo Fighters, etc.)... yeah. Rap got annoying about 2 years ago. Whatever happened to the Black Eye Peas?!

I'm usually pretty quiet. I only talk when spoken to or asked to do so. Don't expect me to bring up a subject/ debate too often. =/

The Tale (c wut i jus did thar?):
To be honest, when I first saw LaTale I thought it looked pretty gay... Then I started reading more into it, just for the hell of it. I got pretty interested... and Cabal was going way downhill at the time (and still is). I signed up for CBT, got accepted, yadda yadda, and when the game was released, my computer didn't support it... Needless to say I was heartbroken. I went back to Cabal, and got hacked 2 months later (a couple weeks ago). Yep... deadly trojan virus that stopped all my computer programs from running. Had to reinstall Windows and download everything again, since whenever I tried to open anything, IE would open up and automatically show Meatspin... *shudder*
When I got everything back in order, I got back on Cabal only to find all of my gear and money gone... I was so pissed. 5 months of work gone in an instant. On Thanksgiving Day, too.
Not to mention our guild leader of Ares (largest Procyon guild on Mercury server) as well as the leader of Ascension (largest Capella guild on Mercury) BOTH got hacked.
And I, just the innocent, rather low-level compared to the other players, got hacked against my will. Cabal literally uninstalled itself off my computer while I was still playing the game.
*Sigh*

Enough about that. Now, when I was thinking of a new MMO to start playing, I considered S4 League, Rohan, and Flyff... I was about to leave OGP and then I saw LaTale... A friend of mine told me to wait until Open Beta or full release to see if it would work on my computer again. And, it did. I felt so... uplifted. Like all my troubles had disappeared. Cabal was boring and lacking content. I didn't care that my account got stolen (I was considering quitting before it was too late), I didn't care that I got hacked (a ton of unneeded stuff on my computer that I needed to clean off), I didn't care that after 5 months I had the will to actually quit. LaTale was there, and that was all I needed.

It was like I had found the cure to my cancer that I didn't have.

And so, here I am.

Last edited by Roboto707; 12-16-2008 at 11:04 PM.

12-17-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

AnimaZero is on a distinguished road
IGN: Varaki
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 12x

I oughta post in this topic too. I get sidetracked by other stuff rather often sometimes .

Anyways...

In LaTale, I'm known as Varaki the Bow Explorer.

In the real world (You know, that world that isn't known as the internet ?), my real name is Brian.

My main hobby...video games. Lots of them. Primarily those in the RPG category.

Other games that I enjoy include anything Megaman X/Zero related. I also may be one of only a handful of people who actually enjoyed Megaman X6 and X7 (Though Megaman X6 on Xtreme difficulty...Never. Again).

I also like any games Castlevania, Zelda, or Metroid related. Bonus points for various romhacks of Super Metroid. I've played and beaten quite a few of them.

My other game related hobby...recording demos for various Doom 2 levels. I've been doing it for...3 or 4 years now, not exactly sure how long. I still record demos even to this day, even if it's not as frequent as I used to do them.

Online games...I've played Diablo 1 and 2, Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst on a private server (I still have my account on the private server active, I just log in every now and then only to keep it from being deleted. I like my 13x HUcast on there :P), Cabal Online, MapleStory (Worst. Grind. Ever.), and, of course, LaTale, my current fun MMORPG that I'm playing.

Yeah...that's it . I'm quite the gamer aren't I?

12-17-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

CookieCola228 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CookieCola
Class: Templar lt_templar
Level: 11x

I'm Curtis, 18, Cantonese. I actually don't like talking about myself because I would go over board. LOL

CookieCola is my in game name.

12-17-2008   #15 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

elaine10 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Conte
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Level: 11x

hey all^-^
My name is Elaine, and i just joined latale not too long ago.
IGN is Conte~quite new...29 Warrior..OTL

well IRL, I live in Canada, and is Mando however~
I like anime=) and drawing in general. Love Art<3
So that is why i am attracted to cute and nicely done games*__*

hohoho, Merry xmas?....XD yeah

thats all...

(I am not very talkative unless i get to know the person..i try tho..cough)

12-25-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Amena is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gentile
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 128
Guild: Simplicity/BlueberryPancake/Symphonica

This is a long time coming, but i'll post while I'm here anyways

My IGN is Gentile. My real name is Marina. I joined Latale last month (with my character Amena, which was in Royalty before as well). My class is Water/healing wizard.
I live in Ontario, Canada. I go to school in Toronto for Baking and Pastry Arts Management.
My hobbies include playing games (console, and MMORPGs), dolls (Dollfies), comics (mostly DC, no Marvel pl0x), baking of course, piano, and learning languages.

So the reason I switched characters was my boyfriend decided to join! So i'll make one of these introductions for him as well.

IGN Rasch. Real life name Brad. Joined Latale a week after me.
Class is Knight and going to be Templar. Lives in Ontario, Canada. Goes to school in
Waterloo for Programming. Hobbies include (uh.., Let's hope i get these right ;D);
Comics, Music, Programming, Photoshop type stuff.

We decided to play together so that we'll keep in contact and have fun while he's a couple hours away during his school semester

12-26-2008   #17 (permalink)
Retired ^^

Guess it's time to introduce myself as well (ultra short)

Name is Justin, 18, Korean. I do love online games (mostly because of pvping), and I am not a "grinding" person. I have my ups and downs when it comes to that, or if I need to get the job done. I spend "too" many hours on msn, so if you need me, just add my msn and most likely I'll reply.

O yes and I do LOVE sleeping, and watching some animes (at the moment Ga-rei Zero and Clannad After Story)

12-27-2008   #18 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

touwie is on a distinguished road
IGN: RedruM
Class: Gun Slinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: Royalty (Latale)

Well, I havent introduced myself ever since I joined because I was too much into the game... anyways my name is John, I am 16 years of age, sophmore in highschool, game crazy when I have almost ANY time, but I also get my homework done before I get on.

My IGN for Latale is RedruM. I'm an bow exploerer trying to get to a gunner. I got into the guild at lvl 36 I think and got promoted within maybe a week or a bit more but when I got promoted I was lvl 56 (now 62). Everyone is really kind and awesome. I've played lots of MMO but never this kind. Gave it a try with some friends for CBT and it kicked ass (got to lvl 37 in 3 days). When OBT came out I got to lvl 47 in 3 days but then there was a character wipe and after that I just lost interest in the game so I went on looking for more games.

Games before this was Drift City, Combat Arms (KDR 2.50), Rumble Fighter, Cabal, Shaiya, Splash Fighters, ummm and a lot more probably. Luckly I got way too bored and started LaTale again and now I'm loving it.

01-03-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ValenR will become famous soon enough

Hello
My name is Luan and I'm viet and probably the most active european member lol.
Despite being in the guild for around 2 weeks, I've yet to introduce myself (sorry for that ;_; )
Ok so..my IGN is PrinceMisu and I'm a Water/Healer/Dagger Mage, aiming to be a bard

My hobbies are : My GF, LaTale (obviously, I've fallen for this game *3*), and recently I've been into drawing again (and I suck cause of the way-too-long-hiatus <_<) and Mangas

Last edited by ValenR; 01-20-2009 at 06:42 AM.

01-06-2009   #20 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Nazay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Nazay
IGN: Nazay
Level: 16

HI ppl
im a 21 year old, programmer, boy, from sweden

and im haoppy to be a part of the family