ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Royalty Guild (LaTale)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hirozaku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hirozaku
IGN: Hirozaku/TenshiHinanai
Class: Gunslinger/Knight lt_gunslinger
Level: 9x/4x
Guild: Royalty

Hi, hello, konichiwa, hola, bonjour, whatever you fancy.
I'm Kevin, 15 years young, half filipino, and half cambodian(rare species indeed)
Living in Jacksonville, FL. Yes I do know Roboto, he's childhood friend who is the reason I'm playing LaTale right now.
Ummmmm, I do breakdance(somewhat), but I'm more into that poppin, and lockin, and whatnot. I'm usually not the one to start conversations, but I'm trying to get over that.

Likes: I guess gaming, dancing, anime, hanging out, messing with music, and playing keyboard. (Even though I'm not that great) Funny stuff, cool people, friendly friends, mosquito repellent

Dislikes: Rude people, ignorant people, little annoying details, LAG, unnecessary obstacles, tedious tasks, mosquitoes

When I'm not on LaTale, I'm usually, watching anime, playing Stepmania, dancing, editing videos, browsing youtube, somewhere else playing BlazBlue, or sleeping.(mostly sleeping) But you can always catch me on AIM.

As for my playtime in LaTale, I can be ridiculously slow to do things(like lvl), but I can also be quick to get things done. I'm not too hardcore on the game to be honest. But I still enjoy playing. If something is requested for me to do, there is a good chance I'll do it, unless if it's a ridiculous, annoying, tedious,and unnecessary.

Hope this got everyone to know me better.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2009   #42 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Lizette is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lizette
Class: Gunslinger.
Level: High. >>

That's an AWESOME introduction post. Welcome Kevin/Hiro to our guild.

=3

08-02-2009   #43 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

TreySongz is on a distinguished road

hey everyone. my name is trey and i live somewhere in canada. 24 years old, recent university grad in psych. work at a grocery store at the present time until i find some place related to my field and pays more than what i make right now. i did CBT and OBT for Latale but only started playing more actively in feb/march of this year. ii try to login to latale at least once a day ranging from 1 hour to 7 hours.

likes: well playing the guitar, but i just picked it up a few weeks ago, so still learning, music obviously, mainly r&b, chilling with friends, bubble tea, video games (rpgs and fighting games), pool, basketball, the word "awesome". you'd be surprised how often i say that at times....

dislikes: people who say rude and unnecessary things (which is why i sometimes hate working at my job), people who scrape their plates too much, when i get ID'd from people who are obviously younger than me =(

sorry for the short response but if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask. best way to find out a person is to ask questions. i don't bite =)

08-03-2009   #44 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

kiira is on a distinguished road
IGN: keerah
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 8x

hai, my name is kira and im in cali. i'm 17 years old and a girl, lol. uhmmm i draw and play guitar, and i'm a gamer..love mmos..blah blah xD my favorite non-mmo is ddr. yes, i am a total ddr freak. i'm also crazy. xD uhmm..i'm pretty nice? and usually willing to help anyone who needs it..and i'm also shy(harhar couldnt guess that now could you xD)

as for dislikes uhm..i can't stand arrogance, if i spy arrogance i attempt to crush an ego, lol. i also dont like when people go overboard when asking for help..like if you help them, and they get mad if you want one of the drops..yeah, ive had that happen. and people that insult others for no reason. i can't stand that, that will instantly get me very angry. lol. thats pretty much it..its reaaaallly hard to annoy me/make me mad xD

i'm very active on latale currently, basically always on whether i'm afk or not, lol. i'm an insane lvler when i want to be, i made 70-80 in 2 days xP ive also been playing for slightly less than a month, lol. but yeah, i love lt and this guild :P

08-03-2009   #45 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Awesome, Welcome to our guild Kira and Trey, that was a wonderful post. Feel like we're buddies already. =3

08-13-2009   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

PokkePirate is on a distinguished road
IGN: PokkePirate/Safety
Class: Treasure Hunter/Mei-To-Be lt_treasurehunter
Level: 125/Level'ing

Hey, my names Frank
Im asian, I like food, and I like video games.
Im 15, freshman.
I enjoy hunting for treasure and mining for ely.
This is greatest guild in all of latale, and no I am not exaggerating in the least bit.

Last edited by PokkePirate; 08-13-2009 at 06:46 PM.

08-13-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hirozaku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hirozaku
IGN: Hirozaku/TenshiHinanai
Class: Gunslinger/Knight lt_gunslinger
Level: 9x/4x

Awesome! I'm asian, I like food, AND I like video games!
I'm 15! but gonna be a sophomore =P
WE COULD BE BRUTHAS?

08-13-2009   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Roboto707 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Roboto707
IGN: Roboto707
Class: Horny Mech Driving Elf Ninja lt_gunslinger

O
M
G

I'm asian, I'm 15, I like food, I like video games, and I'm going to be a Sophomore, too!
We have so much in common!
!!!

09-13-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Raynex is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raynex
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 11x

Well, i'm brazillian(yeah, pretty rare huh? XD), i have 16 years, my name is Leonardo(people call me Leo) and my IGN is Raynex(just call me Ray :P)
Spend most of my time in school, i like playing games, but i really like to mess around with my friends :P.

well, thats me ._.

Edit: i forgot to say that i'm REALLY enjoyng the guild :P

01-28-2010   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

macci is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i am nikki kikki nicole i am 16 and love life

i like boys and drawing and school and pretty much everything except for obnoxiously ugly people, annoyingly dumb people, people who dont know how to have fun, and people who just dont care about themselves, scene people, and gothic/emo stuff

i'm a very fun and nice person to be around, i try to help when it's possible for me to do so. i joke around a lot and my sense of humor can be pretty mean to people who dont get it, but usually i usually only joke with you if i know you won't take it the wrong way.

overall i make it obvious if i don't like you, but usually i will like you!

01-30-2010   #51 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Dollypupu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Maidox
Class: Meister
Level: 152
Guild: Royalty baby

Whats up, Maidox here, am at work right now so i cant type that much in =\, anyway am from NYC queens 21 years young lol, been playing latale since...about september 08? like 1 month after the game was realeased i think. Well i got into it because my friend was playing it, so i played it with him. We then formed our own guild and got pretty high up there, our highest rank on the server was 7thplace overall =\, but things happend and people stopped playing and some left, and it all fell apart. This is my second character, i have a temp lvl 116 that used to be my main until Maidox found me. Well i gtg now so ill cya all later

02-03-2010   #52 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Now that I'm semi back, I've noticed a lot of new members! Yet, this thread doesn't show even a quarter of the new people that have joined in my absence.

Don't make me demand who you are in the guild chat.

D=

02-04-2010   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Roboto707 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Roboto707
IGN: Roboto707
Class: Horny Mech Driving Elf Ninja lt_gunslinger

90% of the guild doesn't visit the sf. Fact.

02-04-2010   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

macci is an unknown quantity at this point

but I DOOOO

02-07-2010   #55 (permalink)
Lesieg

I don't think I have ever done one of these so I thought I should. My name Is Stephen or ephe for short. I live in Germany at the moment but that's cause I'm a military child. I'm 17 in the 11th grade I pretty much don't like school and might graduate early so I can be lazy. Played latale in beta but quit cause lack of content. Rejoined made my warrior and joined back in september around level 7x. Hope I get to know you all well

02-09-2010   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

BLADER241 is on a distinguished road
IGN: KnightOFRnds/FormOFKill
Class: Blader/Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: lvl 95/lvl 92
Guild: none/Royalty

Well HI

Im Julio and im 15

my ign is FormOFKill

and about me umm..im just a person who like t o have fun ,i like helping out people, i like fruits..there awesome

and uh im random sometimes

and this guild is so awesome

glad to be in the guild