Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-29-2011   #101 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"... and we're the ones caught between the family affair, right?" Nihiru's voice came from behind Drake, who had made her way through the library to Drake's voice.

Her remaining three sisters were at a table only a short distance away.

They all seemed extremely fatigued.

"Hope you don't mind if I mellow the mood a bit." The green-haired sin said softly, rubbing her forehead as she spoke. "Still... extremely shaken by yesterday. Been wandering about aimlessly for a while now." She took a long breath.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-29-2011   #102 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"It'll be okay, Emilio," Drake sighed.

"... and we're the ones caught between the family affair, right?" Nihiru's voice came from behind Drake, who had made her way through the library to Drake's voice.

Drake looked to the sins, who sat at the next table away from them and greeted them, "Good morning."

"Hope you don't mind if I mellow the mood a bit." The green-haired sin said softly, rubbing her forehead as she spoke. "Still... extremely shaken by yesterday. Been wandering about aimlessly for a while now." She took a long breath.

"I think we're all at least somewhat shaken from what happened yesterday," Drake said rather solemnly, "A lot has happened, after all."

---

Maya walked by Grandison's side and said, "Hm... Well, I'm just... Shocked. I didn't expect Theodoro..." her words ran short, and she quickly tried to shake it off, "I do know as much as Bianca, and the other archangels do. If you have any questions, I can do my best to answer them."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-29-2011   #103 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"It's ok if you need time to grieve. We have three days before the battle after all," Grandison offered.

He only knew Theodoro briefly but even he wasn't self absorbed enough to be unaffected by the Angel's death. The death of the already dead Kai was also heavy on their minds. It was strange since Kai was already dead to begin with. He wondered how the kid Drake was holding up. He was his student after all so he had the natural tendency to worry about such silly things.

And even with the death of those two he also had to think of his brother... and Serena and Emilio's relative and...

Grandison looked at Maya, "Exactly who is Serena anyway? Her and my brother are working directly for Lucifer? Or is he working for Serena who is working for Lucifer. I don't get it."

Why am I here?

08-29-2011   #104 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Huh? What for?" Finir questioned. "Something that would help us greatly for the invasion?"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

08-29-2011   #105 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Serena..." Maya sighed, "Serena, as you may have already heard, is Bianca's older sister... And apparently Emilio's mother. In actuality she's Kokabiel, one of the Watchers whom rebelled against the Supreme God thousands of years ago. However she begged for forgiveness, and she was reborn into who she is today. Initially she was good, but..." Maya shrugged, "I guess she couldn't ignore Lucifer's call. Serena commanded the spirits of the dead in her previous life as Kokabiel, hence the phantasms that attacked Chokma a while back. Have you learned of the Phantasm Wars over a thousand years ago?"

---

"No," Frigga told him, "We can only access Niflheim from Utgard. Also I need to speak with King Cornelius about the invasion."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-29-2011   #106 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Grandison blushed in embarrassment, "Well yes... I never really liked history but... I think I remember a bit."

'If Serena's evil genes are inherited I better keep that Emilio kid at arms length kekeke,' he joked to himself.

08-29-2011   #107 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Maya laughed a bit, "Serena was the one who caused them to begin with, after being banished from Heaven and Asgard. She took Bianca with her to Utgard and forced her to create Phantasms with her, as well as watch over the strongest of them all. Or so Bianca has told us..." Maya paused a bit, and continued on, "She enlisted Enoc... no, Akaiito's help, as well as the help of several other people from Midgard, and were able to end the war! It still surprises me to this day."

08-29-2011   #108 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Bianca really is a lot more than she appears," Grandison nodded. "When I first met her as a boy I severely underestimated her. So what exactly is Serena... and Lucifer's endgame? They have to have some kind of goal right?"

08-29-2011   #109 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru rested her head on her hands and rested her arms onto the table. "What worries us the most right now is... facing Sin, who is in essence our mother I guess, when we get to Niflheim." She exasperated. "It's been too long, even I don't remember anything about her."

08-29-2011   #110 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Everyone tends to underestimate Bianca," Maya smiled a bit, "She represents the virtue of kindness of us seven archangels and often times is the most innocent regarding her demeanour, too. I'm surprised though, that you met her when you were younger. What was she up to then?"

---

"Well," Drake began, "We'll just have to figure out how to overcome that hurdle then the time comes, I guess."

08-30-2011   #111 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Finir stood to his feet and at attention to Frigga.

"Shall I go amass the others and ready for our depa--Oh, wait..."

With a snort before a sigh, Finir sat back down again in disappointment.

"You told me to relax..." It was hard for Finir to sit still all day for a second. He became anxious about saving his own goddess, Queen Tiamat, from her disabled and dormant state...and of the heavy mana influx. The pressure to him was almost unbearable at times. As a creature of magic, a heavy deviation from the mana flow was like bugs crawling all over his scales.

If he felt this bad, then it was possible his progenitor Queen was feeling much worse. Sword-stabbing worse. Such things urged the azure dragon to at least...move. As a militant-bred cub, he always kept active duty in his heart. But he was told to relax.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

08-30-2011   #112 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison was kinda hoping to get an answer about Serena's goal. It would help him figure out his brother's but he decided to go the way Maya steered the conversation.

"Well it was during the war between Asgard and Utgard that I first met her... I thought she was Kai's slave. I don't know..."

He honestly didn't. And after everything happened he never had the opportunity to talk to the people involved in the ordeal anyway so there was a lot he didn't know about.

08-30-2011   #113 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Ania sighed pensively as she passed a hand through her pale hair. She looked over at Nihiru.

" Hm.. There really is no way to prepare for something like this. Staying level-headed and resting up is probably all we can do. At least we have a vague idea of what we're up against."

The girl wondered what it must be like for Nihiru: to be waiting to meet her mother, a mother who is infinitely far from average. Not only incredibly powerful, but a rival as well..

Boris turned to Bianca, bearing a more serious expression than before.

"Then by all means, my dear.." He said, encouraging her reply.

08-30-2011   #114 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

OOC: incase you haven't clued in already Kazuki is Kai's true name. The name he went by was merely an alias. It's a family tradition of the Kagamiya and Kana also has a true name.

Bianca continued to speak, bearing a serious expression, "I'm not sure if you firmly believe it or not already, but... Kazuki, as Lucifer had said, is Enoch. All of the archangels knew this already... including myself. We'll most likely see him in his true form as the Metatron in Niflheim when we go there but..." Bianca's features saddened, "There's no telling what sort of condition Enoch will be in when we run into him, since when the Metatron returns to his true form after living the life of a mortal, he's never at full power. But, in his true form he's immortal. So... Be prepared for what you'll see when you meet him. Not only that... but he may seem like a whole nother person, too."

Bianca sighed and continued to speak again, "... We all knew, he was going to be damned to hell yesterday, when he was still taking the role of 'Kazuki Kagamiya'. Enoch foresaw it, as did Sandalphon, before Enoch became Kazuki."

---

"... I see," Maya looked to the sky, "... Back onto the previous topic, I'm unsure as to what Lucifer's true motive is. What I do know though is that he's taking all the spirits of the dead from Utgard to Niflheim."

08-30-2011   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris was silent as the angel spoke, bearing a solemn expression as he nodded here and there. When she finished speaking, the zmalaj looked into the distance for a moment, rubbing his forehead with his right hand, obviously tense.

"Right.. well, it's as I had thought.", He said with a sigh. His words sounded void of any emotion or true meaning, although his thoughts were indeed confirmed.
Boris' mind flashed back to Kazuki's final moments, in the grasp of Beelzebub..

He'd realized who he truly was, at that time... Which is why he didn't fight it. It was to happen, no matter what.

He turned to Bianca again, and patted her head lovingly, as if she was a child.

"It must have been difficult to know for all these years, as you grew with that person throughout time.." Though he was smiling a bit, he looked sad.. Almost as if he was glad he didn't have to know something like this, knowing that if he did, he wouldn't have known how to deal with it..

08-30-2011   #116 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Bianca was patted on the head, though the sadness remained on her face, "... Yeah..." Bianca looked up at Boris, "... Are you going to be okay? Of all of us you'd known Kazuki the longest."

08-30-2011   #117 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Well," Anna replied, informing Drake of how he did, "You're no scholar, but now you've got an understanding of the gravity of our situation. That's good enough, you passed."

"Still... extremely shaken by yesterday. Been wandering about aimlessly for a while now."

"I think we're all at least somewhat shaken from what happened yesterday... A lot has happened, after all."

"What worries us the most right now is... facing Sin, who is in essence our mother I guess, when we get to Niflheim. It's been too long, even I don't remember anything about her."

Kicking her feet up on the table, she simply let out a sigh, taking in what everyone around her was talking about. Amma was depressed as well, though she tried her best to hide it. Not only had Kai died twice now, but even her father was missing. Remembering his condition, she assumed that he was dead but still hoped for his survival.

She put on his sunglasses, and laid her head back into the chair.

08-30-2011   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris lowered his hand, and looked at Bianca. Her question, though so simple, innocent and concerned, hit him like a swift slap to the face. As he lowered his head, his hand fell beside the angel's, in a somewhat lifeless way.

"You're right, I have..." He paused for a moment, looking a bit melancholic as he recalled a few happy memories he'd amassed in his past; memories of Kazuki.

" ... I wouldn't say I have a choice in the matter, my dear.. So I'll be alright."

Boris' words were seemingly cold, void of emotion; but his expression said otherwise. His eyes seemed to be in a perpetual squint, tired from the strain of his anxiety. His lips were tightly pressed, as if their bond was the only thing holding every last bit of the man together.. He'd never felt so drained.

08-30-2011   #119 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Bianca took a hold of Boris's hands, "... Everything will be okay. I'm sure of it. We've come far in the past thousand years, starting with what Kazuki did for the people of Chokma a millennia ago."

As Bianca was speaking Charlie, one of the other archangels, approached the two.

"'Morning," the boy greeted rather cheerfully, "We'll be leaving for Utgard in an hour or so..."

---

"... So be prepared for when we leave," Romeo, who visited the group in the library was telling them that they'd be leaving for Utgard soon.

I wonder how my parents are holding up, Drake mused.

08-31-2011   #120 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris felt his heart grow warmer as Bianca held his hands. He gave her a happy, genuine smile, although he still felt a bit sad.. He then turned to Charlie.

"Right. Thank you, Charlie."