Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-19-2011   #81 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Likewise," Fortunata smiled wryly, "Wait, what the--"

"HIT THE DECK!"

And everyone did just that-- HIT THE GOD DAMN DECK!

Drake quickly dove down and covered his head for the incoming large as f*ck explosion. He ended up dragging down the closest archangel ( Celina in this case) too while he was at it. The whole room rumbled and Beelzebub ended up collapsing from the force of the explosion!

Fortunata!

Fortunata flew back, away from everyone and quickly brushed her dark locks away from her eyes, "Yes, Lord Lucifer?"

Fall back for now.

"Wh.. What?..."

You heard me, the angel's words resonated in her head, Take Beelzebub with you. For now we'll just allow them to do as they please... I suppose... We'll just have to make a very pleasant surprise for those fools in Niflheim.

"Understood..." Fortunata's blade dissipated in a brilliant plume of flame, "Sorry, but unfortunately I have to tango with you lot another day." The dark ruby ring on Fortunata's right ring finger begun to shine brilliant light. Soon enough everyone was blinded and when everything cleared both her and Beelzebub were... Gone? Just like that?

"... They ran?" Drake rubbed his eyes, still somewhat blinded by the light.

Bianca's spear faded into a bright lavender light and disappeared, "That ring she was wearing... That was one of the sacred treasures of heaven..."

Ludo contemplated a bit on the situation. Retreating now must mean they were either playing with them or have something bigger planned for the group later. Well whatever the case... "Are the seals undone?"

"Yes," Frigga looked to the center mass of mana in the room, "Though with the interruption it looks like a few other seals were undone too."

"...It seems so," Maya got back up and offered a hand to Grandison to help him up, "... Anyways we did what we needed to do here, right? Let's all head back."

Drake nodded and looked to the mass of mana in the center of the room, then to Frigga, "Hey, do we have to walk all the way back, or..."

"No, we have this after all," Frigga pulled the ring from her breasts and focused a bit of magic into it, "... Makoto Yuuki bore this ring on his finger... But for him to have a treasure of heaven..." There's no doubt he's working with Lucifer and Serena. I wonder if Grandison Yuuki realizes this? "Anyways, gather round everyone. We're going to head back to Asgard. You will have three days to yourselves before we go into the next phase of the plan... The invasion of Niflheim."

"Why did Lucifer... the giant fatass... Whatever call uncle Enoch? Who is Enoch anyways?" Drake wondered a loud.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-19-2011   #82 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Anna jumped from her hole high in the wall, landing solidly on the ground below. So they took off... Well shit, they'll be expecting the bombs next time around.

"Anyways, gather round everyone. We're going to head back to Asgard. You will have three days to yourselves before we go into the next phase of the plan... The invasion of Niflheim."

"Oh, alright," she replied, before saying to herself, "God damn, I'm gonna go drinking. If I'm gonna be walking into hell, I'm sure not doing it sober--"

"Who is Enoch anyways?"

"Oh hell..." Anna interjected, leaning in and waving a finger at Drake, "Drake, you and me are going to the library RIGHT when we get to Asgard. I'm gonna teach you everything, we aren't gonna be having NONE of this ignorant junk when we walk into Niflheim, got it?"

08-19-2011   #83 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"W-what?!" Drake exclaimed.

"Oh I see!" Ludo smirked rather devilishly, "Well then, I'll be quizzing you tomorrow, Drake. You also need to catch up on your studies from the past week, too."

Drake opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-20-2011   #84 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

That explosion was something else! Unexpected as well. Finir was sure that did a number on Beelzebub, as he unfolded his wings around himself. But there was a sting reminding him that one of them needed medical attention. He looked at the slightly tattered wing and growled back at the pain.

The azure dragon staggered himself upright, then observed that Fortunata was...retreating?

"Sorry, but unfortunately I have to tango with you lot another day."

No! No, not now, you cowardly sac of--!! Finir quickly got up and started to sprint toward Fortunata as she used the ruby ring's properties to escape. With a great leap, Finir clinched a fist so tightly it seemed to hurt his fingers, then thrusted a haymaker right at Fortunata's face as the ruby light engulfed him and the room.

The azure dragon fell to the ground, tumbling and rolling to a stop on a knee and a palm against the floor. He was breathing heavily,as if he had stopped running a marathon a minute ago, eyes held fast to the ground. He then looked at his fist.

"I...I felt flesh," the dragonkin murmured to himself. Then, his right claw started to tremble, then his whole body. At first he held back his happiness, but he couldn't contain it any longer. He laughed heartily.

"I...I hit her! I HIT HER! RIGHT IN THE JAW! Right before she left, I got her good! Ah--!" he observed a small droplet of blood upon his knuckle. "AND I drew blood!! By Tiamat, this means my training--it--"
"Anyways, gather round everyone. We're going to head back to Asgard. You will have three days to yourselves before we go into the next phase of the plan... The invasion of Niflheim."

The sum of his joy was within the triumphant roar that filled the space with its assorted musical notes as Finir neared Frigga.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

08-20-2011   #85 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison went and enlisted Emilio's help in bringing Makoto over to the others whhen Frigga requested they gather around.

"Even waiting three days will seem like a long time!" Emilio lamented as he stood with the others. "It doesn't seem fair to the dead ones for Fortunata to get away like that."

He was holding on arm of Makoto's while Grandison had the other and the taller ex-general was between them. Grandison was silent the entire exchange though. He said nothing as they spoke.

08-23-2011   #86 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

After finishing up any last minute business in the center of the world trees, the group headed back to Asgard, to rest for the night before returning to Utgard.

Three more days until the Niflheim Invasion.

---

The next day...

"Ugh..." Drake groaned as he slowly lifted his head from the polished wood table. Anna kept her word and dragged him here in the end. They covered a series of ancient texts known as "The Book of Enoch" and on the side a bunch of work Ludo had set up for Drake! Both Anna and Ludo ended up cramming so much god damn information in the redhead's skull that he couldn't even keep track of it all!... And today Ludo was going to quiz him before they head back to Utgard. Life sucks.

Drake rubbed his head a bit and looked at the books scattered before him on the table, as well as an empty plate that had last night's dinner on it before he practically inhaled it. At the thought of food the teen's stomach grumbled. Time for breakfast.

---

Bianca was walking with Maya in the streets of Da'at, buying a few groceries together and chatting.

"I wonder how Drake faired with Anna and Ludo's cram studying..." Bianca wondered as she looked through some apples at a stand, "I wasn't way too surprised Drake didn't know of Enoch, to be honest."

Maya stood by Bianca's side and helped her pick out some apples, "Well, it saves us the trouble to explain it, right? Unless some of the others ask, too. It isn't common knowledge these days to know of the early descendants of the Lord itself, after all."

Bianca placed the apples she and Maya collected in a paper bag and purchased them all, and the two went back to walking, "I just hope Kai... No, Enoch, is doing okay..."

"Our chief is a strong man," Maya affirmed, "He wouldn't go down so easily."

"... Yes, you're right." Bianca smiled slightly, but was still worried. Niflheim... Is a terrifying place.

---

Meanwhile Ludo was already up and about too and was at the Hall of Valhalla. He was with Frigga at the moment and is enjoying a nice cup of coffee.

"So regarding Makoto..." Ludo began, "Has he woken up yet?"

Frigga shook her head, "No. Not that I know of."

Ludo took a sip of his coffee, "I see. He's in the cells though, right?"

"Yes that's right. We can't have him trying to contact Lucifer and Serena... I have some angels keeping a very close eye on him. The cell has anti-magic wards, too."

"I see," Ludo said.

08-23-2011   #87 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Hi everyone!" Emilio said louder than allowed in a library! "How's the studying going?"

He went over to the the tables the housed Drake and the books and looked around to see if Anna or anyone else was there with him.

---

Grandison took a long bath and went to sleep in his hotel room. He was still in Da'at with the others. Others had went to study or what have you but Grandison was just really beat after everything, both emotionally and physically.

He woke up the next morning and just sat around for a really long time deciding what he should do. He could just go home from here and let everyone else handle it. After all he didn't even know what they were fighting for or even who they were against.

'Whatever it is there's no denying that person's involvement,' thought Grandison. 'I never want to see that person's face again in my life. They lied to me. They never were who I thought they were even after the second chance. There are no more chances and therefore I am not needed here.'

That said Grandison threw himself out of a window... except not. He decided it would be best to go out and find food because suddenly he was starving! He didn't really want to eat, what with his mood and all, but his body was screaming for it nonetheless.

He put on the now clean clothes he had (laundry service cleaned it) and went down to go scavenge.

08-23-2011   #88 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"Studying's going fine," Anna said, walking out from seemingly nowhere. She was dressed in an oversized hoodie and jogging shorts, carrying two cups of coffee. "If we're going to be dragging a 16 year old kid to the depths of hell, he'd better damn well know what's going on right? And he sure as hell knows now."

She sat down next to Drake, placing a cup in front of him. "If you don't answer all of Ludo's questions right, he's gonna eat you," Anna said out loud, before whispering in the boy's ear, "And if you do answer them all right, then I'll devour you."

Anna leaned back into her own chair with a smirk.

08-24-2011   #89 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Finir was looking at his knuckle as he stood in front of the cell that Makoto was locked in, three armor-clad angels keeping a close eye on the prisoner....and the Dragonkin himself. Nothing better than small traces of racial paranoia.

"Are you done here?" One of the angels harshly griped, "If so, I suggest you leave the prison at once."

"I wanted to say something to this person..." Finir merely stated. "But apparently, he's asleep."

"Then leave."

"I intend to. You're annoying enough as it is." The angel scoffed at the Dragonkin's last remark. The other two wanted nothing to do with it, but they knew they couldn't be too careful, even with the least unlikely threat.

Finir was disappointed that Makoto was asleep; he had a whole list of questions prepared as food for thought...or at least consideration. But it probably wouldn't matter. His words wouldn't hold up against him as much as his brother's, Grandison's.

"Why did I waste my time coming down here? I should be meditating..."

---------------------

Finir returned to the Halls of Valhalla, clinching the fist he hit Fortunata with in the last moment, then clinched it harder....

"It felt so....good!" Finir thought to himself.

On the far end of the hall was Frigga and Ludo, drinking coffee. Finir trudged up to the couple as they finished up their conversation. The azure dragon bowed.

"Makoto has not awakened quite yet," Finir stated. He then made a slight hiss. "Serves him right, being an underling of the Prince of Lies. Like Makoto was really going to get something out of it all, under him. Even if they did succeed, most likely Makoto would eventually be killed off."

He finally sat down in a chair that adjusted itself to his size. "What would motivate mortals to serve the worst kind of immortals anyways? Eh, either way, I wanna give Fortunata another haymaker. This time, bone will shatter." Again, the azure dragon clinched his triumphant fist, the burning desire to tear apart Fortunata seemingly stronger than ever within his infernos.

08-24-2011   #90 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Who knows, Finir," Frigga said rather solemnly, "Power, wealth, immortality... There are a lot of things that could motivate a man to do horrible things."

Ludo stared down at the coffee in the mug he was holding, "... Hard to believe I trained him myself in magic before he enlisted in the militia... It matters not, now," Ludo took a sip of his coffee again, "I'm going to see how Drake and Anna are."

With a poof Ludo was gone!

---

"You're being too loud in the library... and in the morning in general," Drake groaned after Emilio's cheerful and loud greeting, "It's... okay. The studying that is."

Anna then popped up out of nowhere with coffee.

"If you don't answer all of Ludo's questions right, he's gonna eat you," Anna said out loud, before whispering in the boy's ear, "And if you do answer them all right, then I'll devour you."

Drake took the mug, not quite cluing in since he's slow from just waking up. Actually he's just slow in general when it comes to flirting. The boy took a drink of coffee, then thought, Wait... devour me... Right when the boy finally clued in Ludo popped out of nowhere behind him! Drake nearly jumped when the fox placed both hands on the teen's shoulders!

"Quiz time!" Ludo grinned rather mischieviously.

"M-Mr. Doireann!?" Drake was all flustered now, his face turning really red!

"Your face is almost as red as your hair, boy," Ludo commented, "Are you sick, perchance?"

"N-no! I'm fine!"

"... Well okay," Ludo took his hands from Drake's shoulders, "Good morning, Anna, Emilio."

---

"Apples, cherries, honeydew melon... Let's go get some bread now!" Bianca smiled happily as her and Maya were walking through the market. Bianca was carrying the paper bag of apples and Maya held a cloth bag with the melon and berries (the latter in a seperate package). They were nearing the inn where Grandison and Ludo had stayed at and sure enough Grandison popped up! They walked up to the man to greet him.

"Good morning, Grandison," Maya greeted the blond demon, "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning~" Bianca chimed, "Want some fruit?"

08-24-2011   #91 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Good morning. Sure thanks," Grandison said. His voice wasn't as eager as his heart but he was thankful nontheless. "I was wondering what I'd do for food. I don't have any money that is useful here after all. Don't worry I'll be sure sure pay you back in full after everything is settled."

He took an apple out of the bag without even another thought and bit into it. Next thing you know it was a core! He hadn't even known he was that hungry.

"Wow... I didn't even realize I was that hungry," he said, blinking. He looked up at the girls, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry about that."

----

Emilio saw Mr. Ludo and the others.

"Good morning! Hey! Can I take the test too? :3 " he asked. "I promise I'll be good!"

08-24-2011   #92 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Bianca giggled a bit, "It's okay. Feel free to take another if you're really that hungry."

"Come walk with us. We were on our way to buy some bread," Maya offered, "Unless there's something else you have to do before heading back to Utgard?"

---

Ludo chuckled, "Okay, you can take the test too Emilio."

08-24-2011   #93 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison hesitated when Maya said her question, but swallowed the thoughts before they could pop into his head.

"A demon like myself has no pressing obligations in Da'at," he said. "I'm free to accompany you ladies wherever you please."

He grabbed another apple and began to eat it.

----

"Yay!" Emilio threw his hands in the air. "I'm ready then!"

He plopped himself in a seat and suddenly there was a paper and pen in front of him.

08-24-2011   #94 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Ania yawned as she creaked the main door to the library rather half-heartedly. She didn't get much sleep last night, as she spent most of the night talking with her father. He was still asleep when she left, which is very unlike him. But the girl figured he could use the rest.

Upon entering, she heard some familiar voices straight away; Emilio's cheery voice was hard to mistake, so she followed it and found Ludo, Drake, and Anna as well.

"Good morning everyone, I can see you guys are studying pretty hard!" She smiled a bit. "Could I join you all? I came here to research a few things, and it seems like you happen to be studying them right now."

It seemed that Boris had actually feigned sleep, in order to be left alone. The minute Ania left, he jumped out of bed and headed for the streets by himself. What had happened the day before had shocked him quite a bit, and he needed some time to clear his head and relax. His mind was much too restless for him to try and sleep any longer than he had..

After ten minutes or so of walking, Boris found himself close to a market. He decided to continue in that direction, in hopes of finding some meat for breakfast. He walked to a stand a took a look..

"Which of these would be the most fresh?" He asked the angel, with a rather blank expression.

"Huh? Oh! G-Good morning sir!" The angel was rather startled to see a reptilian demon speaking so casually, as he found his physical appearence quite frightening; "Th-That would be the spiral-tusk boar cuts, very fresh!" He said, pointing to them.

Boris blinked at the man and looked at the cuts. ".. This t-bone steak, please."

The angel took it straight away and began to wrap it; "V-Very good choice sir. That'll be-" Before he could say anything else, Boris handed him a few silver coins, which covered the price of the meat and then some.
The angel took the coins and handed Boris the steak; "Have a nice day sir!"

Boris nodded a quick thank you to the man and walked off. He then ripped part of the paper away, and sunk his teeth into the juicy steak. Delicious.

... Needless to say he got quite a few looks as he walked around eating this huge piece of raw meat as if nothing were more normal.

08-24-2011   #95 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Maya, Bianca and Grandison were walking down the street filled with sunshine and rainbows like nothing bad could go wrong then! Except for Boris coming their way without noticing them and devouring that dead cow like a--

"Boris!" Bianca called out, "You should cook that!"

"I think that's beside the point, Bianca..." Maya shook her head.

---

"We're taking a quiz now, Ania," Ludo informed the girl, "Anyways all you better listen up since this isn't a written quiz either!"

Drake straightened up a bit in his seat and took another drink of coffee.

"The first question is for you, Drake!" Ludo crossed his arms, then got a bit way too uncomfortably close to Drake. Almost to the point their noses touched, "Who the blazes is Enoch!?"

"Enoch is the seventh descendant of the Supreme God itself!" Drake answered, practically shouting much like Ludo's tone previously, "The Supreme God didn't want Enoch to be tainted by the sins of men around him, so he took him to Heaven before his time to die!"

"Good, good!" Ludo moved away from Drake, "And what did Enoch become?!"

"The Metatron! The messenger of the Supreme God himself! Not only that but he also became the guardian of the treasures of Heaven and the chief of the archangels!"

"Yes, that's right!"

"Hey, Mr. Doireann!"

"Yes, Drake!?"

"Why are we shouting in the library?!"

Ludo looked around, noticing the other library patrons were all giving them a weird look like the group had all grown extra heads, "I am not sure."

"'Kay," Drake took another drink of coffee.

Last edited by Dani; 08-24-2011 at 07:49 PM.

08-24-2011   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Boris was so focussed on chomping on his steak like a champ that he didn't even notice Bianca, Maya and Grandison in front of him! Bianca's voice made him snap out of his meat-trance, he couldn't help but smile a bit when he saw the girl.

"Perhaps I should, miss Bianca.. But it would lose its' flavor, I'm afraid." He was already down to his last bite, so he turned around and quickly wolfed it down (so that Bianca wouldn't see him). As he faced them once again he wiped his mouth with a bit of paper, just in case.

Ania nodded at sat down quietly beside them.
She looked at Drake as he answered the first question, but couldn't help but giggle a bit as Drake and Ludo's exchange became rather humorous. She wagged her tail in amusement.

08-24-2011   #97 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"That may be so, Lady Frigga," Finir stated, "But there's more to it. He had to know who he was dealing with: Lucifer himself! Makoto should've had the sense enough to know that those promises are as false as --Oh, forget it..." The azure dragon waved off the thought, then put the free claw to his forehead and stroked it down to his snout.

"...Makoto. He's an honorable man, I know he is!" Finir said, as if trying to convince himself, "There's got to be some shred of guilt or regret for going through with this. But if he's with them, he should be competent enough to know he won't live long afterward if they were to succeed. But I guess all we really can do now is milk out information..."

The azure dragon craned his neck back with a frustrated sigh.
"...Queen Tiamat...will be revived soon. Once we killed them all."

08-25-2011   #98 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"First question?" Emilio interjected. "That was two!"

08-29-2011   #99 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Two part question," Ludo replied to Emilio, "Next question, Drake! Who is Lucifer?"

Drake held his mug of coffee in his hands, "Lucifer was once the Dawn Star. He used to be God's right hand man, judging humans' faith towards God, but then together with the Watchers, rebelled against the Lord. This was shortly after Enoch became the Metatron... After the Watchers warred with Heaven and lost they were all sent to Hell, also known as Niflheim for us. All the Waters and Lucifer were sealed in Niflheim, with Lucifer's daughter, Sin, guarding the gates of Niflheim."

"Okay," Ludo adjusted his glasses, "Now then..."

A dozen or so questions later...

After answering all the questions, Drake had long since finished his coffee already and asked the fox, "So how did I do?"

"I'll let Anna be the judge of that," Ludo smirked rather smugly, "Time to grab a bite to eat." Ludo got up from his seat and quickly left the library.

"Uh... right," Drake watched Ludo walk off.

---

"I suppose," Frigga crossed her arms, ".. We have three days until the Invasion on Niflheim. Relax until then.. Oh, I forgot to mention... Later today we'll be heading to Utgard."

---

"Lose it's flavour..." Bianca wasn't sure what to think besides, "Well okay."

"I think I lost my appetite," Maya said firmly, "Bianca, I'm going to drag Grandison away so you can tell Boris about what we discussed last night."

"Oh... Okay. Byebye, Maya, Grandison," Bianca waved byebye as Maya lead Grandison away somewhere. Bianca and Boris then walked away and talked a bit about things before they sat down on a bench and Bianca went straight to the point.

"Boris," Bianca began after taking a deep breath, "There's something you should know before we go into Niflheim in a few days."

08-29-2011   #100 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"What happened to my questions?" Emilio asked sadly, hanging his head. It was over though as Ludo had walked away.

---

Grandison was led away by Maya but couldn't help but spare another glance back at Bianca and Boris.

"Hmm, I wonder what's so important for them to discuss," Grandison said. "To be honest there's still a lot of questions lingering in the air after all it's kinda hard to know where to start. What's your thoughts on all of this? Surely you know just as much as Bianca does on the matter?"