Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-18-2011   #61 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

As the beast roared, Rune was blasted off of the creature's back, his bat still lodged deep in its flesh. He landed in a heap, hitting neck first into a large stone. As he lay on his back pondering the meaning of life, he heard someone shout:

Everyone jump if you wanna live!

Feeling a bit... paralyzed at the moment, he took the next best option he could. He completely transformed into his true form, hoping that his leathery hide would be enough to protect him from whatever the hell was coming.

Anna, now flying in the air, watched in horror as flames and spikes burst up from the ground below, enveloping her father in their midst. She was speechless. W-what? What happened?!

As she tried to get closer in an attempt to save the man, she started getting singed by the magical flames. It's no good, they're burning too high.

She flew at what felt like the speed of sound, over to where her uncle was clinging to the wall. "They... he... w-..." she incomprehensibly mumbled as she found a place to hold onto for herself, a glazed-over look in her eyes.

It stinks like ass in here now.

"It's starting to smell like your room, Drake, said a muffled telepathic message sent to all of the party.

In a shock, the color returned to Anna's face and she started turning her head like an owl in an attempt to see where the words came from. In a few moments she saw, on the opposite wall, a burning man-beast crawling up from the fire, slowly transforming completely into a human form. She was relieved at first, until she noticed something: two large spikes were driven through his body -- one through the stomach, and one through the chest. She tried to hold back tears... Or was it vomit? In this smoke, it could very well be both.

Also did you see that ginger? He just went up and dived into that beast's mouth! That's f*cked!

"I sure as hell can't say anything about that, Rune telepathically said to Kai, I was inside of Leviathan not too long ago.

As the spells were called off, Rune didn't budge. His daughter frantically moved to him to see what could be done. The closer she got to him, however, the more she realized how dire the situation really was. The man was bloodied, and burned to a crisp and beyond. Looking around for anything she could use for a bandage, Anna noticed her father's bag up above, wedged in the rock-face of the wall. "You manage to get your bag up there," she mumbled, "But you can't manage to protect yourself?!"

She instinctively swung forward to strike the man, until she saw a smile on his otherwise ruined face. She froze mid-swing, and upon dropping her arm back to her side, said, "Do you... have any first-aid stuff in that back of yours?"

"Nope!" Rune replied with the same shit-eating grin.

"Figures," Anna said with a grin like her dad's, "So what'll we--"

In an instant, images began to flicker before their eyes.

As he watched the seas rising higher along the walls of the citadel, a lone man couldn't help but ponder. "Should I call the Dread Lord and inform the people of what's happening?" he said to himself, "...Or should I take this as my moment to escape this life of servitude once and for all?"

In a few moments, the tower itself went crashing down into the depths of the sea. The people who lived within the tower, unable to swim, became entombed in their undersea graves. In the horizon, a lone soul flies to freedom.

A traitor to his people, his lord and his brethren curse him as they sink into the sea, where they curse him from the grave even to this day.

"Ah... so this is the fate of a traitor..." the battered man spoke softly, "I can't say I don't deserve it..."

A child sat in her room, playing quietly with her toy trains. It was certainly a peaceful scene... However, in a flash of light, the room was on fire, and the serene peace that had existed only moments before had been destroyed. An angel, stained with blood, now stood over the child. As it went to strike a killing blow, two cubi rushed in front of the child and took the brunt of the attack, dying on the spot. Those two were her parents.

In her fear, the child let out a blood-curdling cry. The angel dropped to its knees, and blood burst from its ears, almost like a geyser. It flopped onto its side, dead on the spot. As the smoke was getting to the child she began to quiet down, possibly due to the lack of oxygen. Soon enough, a man-beast came through the window, grabbed the child, and flew out.

"Wh-what is this?" Anna spoke, dumbfounded at what she had seemingly repressed.

"That's how we met... Rune weakly sent a mental message, "That child is you."

"I... see..." she sat confused for a moment, "Oh well, the past is the past. They did their best for me, and you've done your best for me too... Now it's time for me to return the favor."

"Just... Take it easy, alright?" Anna told her father, "I'd try to carry you to a safer place, but I don't know exactly what all happened to you. I don't want to hurt you any worse than you already are... Just try to hide behind something, please..."

"Hhhhhh... Fine, fine..." the broken, frustrated man mentally replied, I'll just hide behind this rock over here."

As soon as she saw Rune was resting behind the stone, Anna turned to see another horrid sight. The beast Beelzebub was flailing about, adjusting the gravity on a whim. The gravity on herself was lightened severely, and as she began floating into the air, she looked at the rock her father was behind. "I sure as hell hope he'll be alright back there," she muttered.

"T-Teodoro!"

"Hmm?" Anna turned back to see something she wished she had missed.

Beelzebub began butchering the angel, going so far as to rip his wings clean off. The creature then began talking to Kai. "I've really got no idea what's going on here," Anna said to herself, "It looks like some kind of mental torture though."

Sure enough it was. The weapon that Kai had used to cut the beast up before had vanished into nothingness, and he mumbled something that Anna couldn't quite catch. Then she heard something pretty startling:

"KSSHISHISHISHISHI!"

That horrid laugh was followed by the sounds of crunching, as Beelzebub ate the body of Teodoro. What the ****?! Regardless of him being on my team, that's disgusting! Who the **** just eats somebody?

As Anna managed her way up and over to Rune's bag, she pulled a few goodies from it. A pair of sunglasses, a pack of cigarettes, and a sword. Upon touching the sword, another vision flashed before her eyes. Soon enough, she knew the legend behind this blade. Alexander the Great's sword... The one he used to cut the Gordian knot, huh? God damn dad, what the hell else have you packed in this bag?!

As she gave her dad one last glance, she saw that he was unconscious. "It's probably better that way," she said to no one in particular.

"Shut up already!" Anna heard Bianca shout.

Dammit, I need to quit thinking to myself, I keep missing what's going on.

Bottling her emotions, she made her way over to Bianca, who, despite being beaten up herself, was still managing to stand ready to go another round. "You're really something, you know that?" Anna said as she put on the sunglasses and lit up a smoke, "Now, let's beat his ass."

She drew the legendary sword, prepared to fight. No enchantments, no multiples. Just straight on ass-beating from here on out.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-18-2011   #62 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"Geez, not like you can do much with that thing anyway..."

Leht rummaged through his pockets, finding few tools and miscellaneous objects. He'd have to rely on his weapons and magic for this beast.

"Everything has a weakness! It's just this thing is even tougher to beat then everything else you've faced before!"

Leht patted Bianca on her shoulder, "There's no rule that says you need to have a weakness you know, if you're expecting a weakness for everyone, you're going to regret it. Like now." He thought about attempting to nab the lance again, but he figured there was a good chance she'd die in this fight, so he can grab it then. No one would complain...probably.

In response to the increase of gravity, Leht countered with his own gravity spell, negating the effects for himself. Spotting Fortunata having a magic-fight with an ally, Leht would go for her instead. Sure was better odds than a super monster. While her attention was to Ludo, Leht shot a few fireballs at her, aiming for the wings.

The increase in gravity was a minor distraction to Theresia, she didn't mind the effects on herself, as her armors could still move freely. Bianca's short speech did not provide any comfort, and was still uneasy about the outcome of this battle. She was convinced that it was very likely everyone would be slaughtered. It wasn't completely hopeless though, and that's what she based her resolve on.

Even if the odds are stacked, if there's any chance we can win and prevent further casualties...it's worth the effort!

Theresia's armors charged towards Beelzebub, ready to rend flesh and crush bones.

07-18-2011   #63 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Sara slowly made her way towards Nihiru, picking up the blades of Shigaru and Kirai as she passed by and stopping at Lau's body, picking up the dropped weapon as well.

"Hey..." Nihiru said.

"What is it?"

"This is just a dream, right? I'll wake up after we kill Beelzebub and Fortunata and we'll all be back home, right? Our lives before all of this, right?" She seemed to be trying to convince herself.

Sara tried to answer before she was interrupted by Celina's advice.

"Everyone jump if you wanna live!"

The blades in Sara's hand disappeared into thin air and she grabbed Nihiru by the arm, flying to the ceiling and avoiding the flames and earth below. Once it subsided, she landed and placed Nihiru back down. "We have more important things to deal with right now."

"..."

Charil and Jun slowly glided towards the two, having also avoided the huge spell in similar fashion.
"The blades?" Jun asked.

"Recovered." Replied Sara.

Jun nodded, "Then we should help the others."

As Nihiru began to speak in response, she was interrupted by a flood of memories which pervaded her thoughts.

Quote:
"How would you like to join me? I will take you out of this life, I will give you a new one. Wouldn't you like that?" Asked the robed figured, its voice soft, airy. The figure's hood covered its eyes, but based on what can be seen from its face, it was a woman.

The young Nihiru shook her head, "I-I don't know." The dark alley was dirty, the air was disgusting to say the least, and the sound of an argument was heard behind the door next to the girl.

The woman only smiled behind her hood, "I will take that as a yes." A chain shot out from nowhere with such force that it pierced through Nihiru's chest. "Don't worry, you only need to die once. Then you are mine."
Nihiru tried to shake away the memories, but they came back again.

Quote:
"What is it you would like me to do, Sin?" An older Nihiru asked. The chamber was almost consumed in darkness aside from a few weak flames and the glowing eyes which adorned Sin's robes.

Sin placed a hand on Nihiru, images from Sin's mind flowed into Nihiru's own. "Find me these girls. They will be your new 'sisters.' Bring them to me, dead or alive."

Cold as usual...
Quote:
"... so you're the demon Luxuria... To think such a weakling exists in the Sin family.. Then again none of the others are that stellar either."
Where was this... her eyes rolled over towards a figure on the ground. "C-Charlotte..."
Right. This was...
The grip around her neck tightened.
"Stop!"
... was when she---
CRACK.
Sara gasped as the memory stopped. She watched as Fortunata threw one Beelzebub into the other's mouth. "You... I remember now."

Jun gritted her teeth in disgust as Beelzebub slowly tore away the angel's wings. The feeling of uselessness was coming to her.

"Shut up already! We, the arch angels, killed you thousands and thousands of years ago. We can do it again! And we have help too!"

"She is right." Charil suddenly spoke. "We have something we need to do. So then, shall we?" She offered a hand to Nihiru.

Nihiru grabbed Charil's hand and pulled herself up. "Let's go."

Charil opened fire with her lasers towards Beelzebub and Fortunata while Sara brought up water spears and shot them at mainly Fortunata. Nihiru and Jun placed their blades into the water, both of them slashing upwards, causing a mix of ice and lightning spikes to go flying towards Beelzebub.

07-18-2011   #64 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio was just as horrified as the others but he also noticed a certain large member of their party folding into themselves. He flew over to Finir's side and began to heal him.

*No time to rest now," Emilio chided.

They needed everyone in top shape for what was to be a tough battle. It wouldn't do anyone any good for them to all end up as Theodoro did. His death was a warning not a prophecy.

As he helped Finir he couldn't help but hear Bianca and Leht's conversation. (I dunno how close they were to each other let's assume it was close).

Leht was patting Bianca on her shoulder, "There's no rule that says you need to have a weakness you know, if you're expecting a weakness for everyone, you're going to regret it. Like now."

Emilio pondered over that a split second. Anything without weakness was of course perfect. However Beelzebub seemed to be growing stronger with each victim. They had to at least try to stop it from gaining anymore strength. It seemed he acquired more power with each victim he devoured. How were to destroy it if they couldn't get close enough? Kai's swords were mostly ineffective and magic had early on been ruled out as well.

It was then that Anna and the Sins were once more charging at Beelzebub. Emilio decided to help them by casting a spell on the 3 girls that would heal them over time as well as protecting them with a light shield.

----

Grandison looked down at his brother when Frigga spoke and then back towards the Queen, eyeing her cautiously, unsure of what conclusions she was forming in her mind.

"I understand should you want to hurt him, but for now our fight is with that monster," he said.

07-19-2011   #65 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Don't give in just yet!"

Finir jolted at the sudden shout.

"'Just yet?' Why would we ever give up against a corrupt government, child?" The first general of Ploshast's Earth Elites growled. "This Oracle b**ch has a hasty and spoiled heart, which in turn affected our government -- going as far as tampering with the citizen's food supply! To Hell if we're giving in!"

"That's right, Finir," The third general of the Wind Elites hissed with her spear in hand, "We would never even think of failing Queen Tiamat. Someone having the audacity to resurrect her into something destructive and all-consuming will not succeed. As a people, we will not allow it!"

"Her actions show a lack of will," The second Fire Elite general bellowed, a great axe held over his shoulder, "Even if she were to succeed, she wouldn't be able to control Tiamat. She may be powerful, but once that abomination would be released, she'd be the first to go."

"She's one heart and one will," The first Water Elite stated, holding her staff firmly, "But we are many hearts and wills that are ready to die for Tiamat. She commanded us that we be steadfast and enduring til the very last breath. That is true willpower, Finir. Giving in will only cut our lives short, leaving unfulfilled duties and false promises."

"...All of you are right," the azure dragon said, "Things have been pretty rough up to this point, and this is our final offensive. There should be no more room for doubt. We're going to overcome this. As a community, attacking as one."

"Then let's get to it, shall we?" The First Earth general huffed with anticipation.

Finir chuckled to himself. It was certainly a pleasant reminder of how difficult it truly was to take down that Oracle back home. She was overwhelmingly powerful, indeed. But she still died:

"Everything has a weakness! It's just this thing is even tougher to beat then everything else you've faced before!"

That statement couldn't be truer.

"...Let's kill this bastard."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 07-22-2011 at 11:07 AM.

07-20-2011   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Although Ania was holding extremely tightly onto Beelzebub's arm, it was all for nought when the heinous creature began to flail its arms in rage. The first swing was enough to send the dragon girl flying down, crashing into a rocky pillar and then falling to the ground. She let out a pain-filled roar as she hit the cold ground. Her entire body was sore from the shock, but she managed to raise her head and prop herself up with her two front limbs.

"God damnit- Arrghhhh!!"

Ania slipped and fell back to the ground as she felt a searing pain in her chest area. She had cracked at-least three ribs; her scales were heavily damaged on her side, enough that blood was trickling out in various areas. She extended her neck to look back further, and saw that two of her hind legs which lined her right side were also quite damaged, the bones probably broken as well. She was in pretty bad shape, to say the least. She was a sitting duck in this crazy mess, so she managed to get up, and started to limp awkwardly to get out out of the crossfire. However it seemed she wasn't fast enough, because Beelzebub's freshly cut, gigantic arm, fell over her. It crushed her, leaving only her head and two front limbs uncovered.

She let out a pained cry, which faded into a weak whimper. Ania was, to begin with, not very strong physically, and all these blows to her body were quickly getting too much to handle.

Boris had also lost his grip because of Beelzebub's frantic flailing, but he had landed rather safely, a fair distance behind him. All the commotion was starting to destabilize him, so he took a brief moment to assess what he should do next..Unfortunately, it was a brief moment to many, as in that time Beelzebub had ensnared Theodoro. All he could do was watch as the terrible beast devoured the poor angel... He couldn't help but feel slightly about this, but what is done is done. He quickly snapped out of it however, once he heard the injured cry of someone dear to him: his daughter.

“Ania!” He shouted as he flew swiftly over Beelzebub, down to where the girl was trapped. The wave of dark magic that the hellish beast produced had slowed him down some, but it was nothing compared to what it had done to Ania. She was tired, and the magic made her feel even more weak and exhausted. Her head was bobbing, struggling to stay awake and to somehow crawl out of under this gigantic dismembered arm.

“D-Dad.. Sorry, I messed up..” Her voice sounded quite frail, and there was the sound of a slight gargle at the end of her sentence.. Was it her mouth that was bleeding or.. her insides..?

Boris said nothing, and did not even look at her. He instead grabbed bit hard on the discarded arm's thumb, and lifted the giant weight off Ania by flying up in the air. Once it was off, he let it drop to the other side. Once he uncovered his daughter, he couldn't help but hiss when he saw the pitiful condition it was in. He flew back down and lifted her carefully, and then made his way as quickly as he could to the nearest “safe” spot. It just so happened to be where Emilio and Finir where.

“I'm sorry to bother you, Emilio.. But try to take care of her, or at the very least make sure she doesn't try to jump in.” Boris said as he gently laid Ania behind the two.

“Thank you.. I'm sorry I-” Ania's faint voice was interrupted by her father's stern grunt.

“Silence. I'll yell at you for this later...” He said, simply.

With that, he reverted back to his demonic form. His body was lightly bruised, but nothing compared to Ania's. Boris nodded a brief good-bye at them as he drew his sword. He started to walk slowly towards Beelzebub, fixing his gaze upon the heinous beast. He then bit into the fleshy base of his sword, infusing it with a strong venom which caused it to glow. As he picked up his pace, he waved his left hand over the weapon; it began to extend, and stopped once it reached an extra two feet. The blade was now sharper as well... It seemed he knew a bit of earth magic as well, at the very least to modify his own weaponry.

Suddenly, Boris began to sprint towards Beelzebub, holding on to his cutlass tightly. He'd had quite enough of this disgusting, evil being. It was time to go all out.

Once she saw her father bolt, Ania managed to turn her head stlightly towards Emilio. Her voice was weak, and gradually faded into a whimper.

“.. E-Emilio.. if you can somehow use whatever.. magical energy I have left, please do.. I want to help, and otherwise, I'm completely useless..”
The girl had never felt so ashamed and helpless in her entire life, and she loathed this feeling.

Last edited by Bandy; 07-20-2011 at 10:59 PM.

07-21-2011   #67 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Emilio didn't know why Ania was speaking in such final terms as if he thought it was all over. He crouched at Ania's side and began to heal her.

"Don't talk like," he admonished. "Like you already have given up."

07-21-2011   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ania let a bit of a sigh of relief when she felt Emilio healing her. She still felt quite weak, and exhausted, but it was helping.

"Ah.. well.. I'm just trying to be realistic. If I can't move, I can't do anything-" She coughed a bit, wincing at the same time.
Ania wondered if the boy would be able to heal her injuries so that she could move around again, but she didn't say anything. She didn't wanted him to think that she doubted his abilities.

".. Anyway. The minute I can stand up, I'll get out there again. Don't worry."
Ania smiled slightly and closed her eyes, concentrating on the healing energy.

07-22-2011   #69 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Since the gravity around Beelzebub was getting pretty high, it was best, Finir thought, that he would strike from a far distance.

But first thing was first...

Finir got himself out of his spiked ice ball and resealed the opening. He latched one chain along one of the spikes, iced it over and then dropped down to the floor. Chain flail time.

The azure dragon began to spin the huge flail over his head around and around until it had enough velocity. He leaped and spun forward to fling the flail upward toward Beelzebub's side. As insurance, Finir followed up with consecutive ice blasts from his maw to allow the flail to keep its speed, as well as add to its mass.

And, bam! Direct hit! A few of the spikes lodged in within the crevices of Beelzebub's scales!

Alright! Now, to make it explode...!

The azure dragon began to root himself down in his spot on all fours. He opened his maw, and began to charge up an ice blast ready to hit the flail for spectacular icy blast!

If this could phase Fortunata in the past, I'm sure it could be useful against this fat ass.

This would take some time to charge...

08-01-2011   #70 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Frigga stared long and hard at Grandison, and then let out a sigh, "I'll heal your brother for now, but we'll need to bind his wrists at least to prevent him from interfering with our mission again." The goddess turned to Makoto and started the healing process by binding the man's hands with magic, then proceeding to tend to his wounds. "Please help out the others..."

"Kai get back. You don't want to end up like that too!" Emilio warned.

"..." Kai merely stared at the abomination before him that took the form of an old family member of his. Jin, his half brother who screwed everything up for him.

"ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW EASY PEOPLE ARE READY TO BACKSTAB THOSE CLOSE TO THEM?" Beelzebub wrapped his neck around Kai, almost like a grotesque snake, "DID YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT WAS TO MANIPULATE THAT INCUBUS OVER A THOUSAND YEARS AGO?"

Kai blinked, confused at this point, "Wait... What? What did you..."

The face of his brother changed back to Lucifer, and Beelzebub's voice changed to that of Lucifer's, "Pardon my other half. Quite the talker, isn't he?"

"No... What did you... What did you do!?" Kai nearly demanded, "You mean you... Or Beelzebub rather... Made my brother murder my mother all those years ago!?" What fear and doubt Kai felt a moment ago was quickly increased by rage; the rage that has been burning for years even after confronting his brother. The rage that comes with the thought of "how much different would my life be if he didn't kill my mother and make everyone turn on me?".

Gluttony, or rather Lucifer, chuckled at this point, "That's right! If I hadn't done so, so much would have changed!" Lucifer's chuckle became a roaring laugh that echoed in the room, "Basically, your whole life as an assassin and whats happening even now wouldn't have occurred! You wouldn't have become your family head, and instead became a musician and eventually a fortune telller throughout the ages."

"... What..." Kai looked dumbfounded at this point, "So basically... You f*cked me over, so you could f*ck everyone else over too?"

"Basically."

"One big elaborate troll..."

"Yeah."

"You're a d*ck," Kai said simply, but the anger was evident on his face, "Yeah well geuss what? F*ck you Lucifer. F*ck you, and every god damned prick that helped you with whatever stunt you're trying to pull. At this point I don't even care if I was killed by one of your damned lackies. You screwed up my life and made me deal with all the shit that followed my mother's death! Just f*ck you!"

Lucifer chuckled, "Cursing off the King of Hell? I'm unsure if you're either stupid or brave."

"Perhaps both," Kai lowered his head, "But..." Kai lifted his head again and blinked, Wait... What is this?... I didn't notice initially but... Maybe this is his weakness?...

One of Charil's lasers struck Gluttony in the mid torso, causing the beast to stagger somewhat and slow his movements slightly... Nihiru and Jun's attacks hit ne of Gluttony's legs but didn't seem to do much of an effect...

I think I get it now.

---

Bianca breathed in deeply, "Leht Therthar, was it? Even if I did die in battle here you wouldn't even be able to wield this weapon. It'd rust and turn to dust and be reborn with me somewhere in Asgard." Bianca then turned to Charlie and Romeo, "Chamuel! Raphael! Assist Ludo and the Sins against Fortunata. Jophiel, Uriel... Focus on Beelzebub."

"Already on it," Romeo called out to Bianca as he fired ice Fortunata's way from his rapier in conjunction with Sin's attacks which Charlie further amplified with wind currents. Fortunata wrapped herself with her dark wings, which merely absorbed the blows. Suddenly her wings burst open, showing she wasn't effected in the least. A ripple of lightning flashed through the air and hit Fortunata dead on. However, she wasn't slowing down, and an onslaught of flames poured down on everyone in the party. Beelzebub was also bringing down his fists on the party and laughing maniacally as per usual, which didn't help things one bit.

Drake was trying to think of what possibly could be this thing's weakness and the raining flames of 'holy shit I'm f*cked' weren't helping either. Then in the cavern, his uncle began shouting at the top of his lungs from where it was Beelzebub was tormenting him.

"EVERYONE!!!" Kai tried to get everyone's attention desperately, "STRIKE HIM DOWN IN THE POINTS OF THE BODY WHERE MANA FLOWS! If you studied magic you sure as hell should know about them! I already nailed two of them but he already recovered by eating Theodoro!"

"You...!" Lucifer/Beelzebub hissed.

OOC: think chakra points in the body

"U-uncle!" Drake gasped.

"Hold on, we'll get you free!" Maya and Celina were already charging for Gluttony.

"Don't worry about me! Just focus on this fat piece of shit!" Kai practically commanded them, "Listen! If you hit any other point of the body with magic he'll absorb it and use it to heal himself!" Where was this knowledge coming from? Am I just spewing what I'm guessing would be effective?... No, this feels like I... Actually know it, "But first get rid of the armored plating he has at those points or you won't be able to do SHIT!"

The head of gluttony that took on Lucifer's form changed to the same appearance as the other head and roared angrily in the cavern, enraged by Kai's last tidbit of advice to the others.

Kai merely smirked, the same smirk he always did when he was alive.

Kazuki Akaiito Kagamiya... Isaac Garcia... No, now I remember.

Kai reached for the chain which he had been wearing that he swiped back from Drake sometime during the journey and looked down at the stained silver cross in his hand.

My name is...

"ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!"

"Enoch," Kai slowly nodded as he broke the chain free from his neck and brought the cross to his lips and kissed it. Then with his remaining strength he broke his arm free from Gluttony's hold and tossed it high into the air. Kai watched as the metal glittered in the air above and closed his eyes.

"Uncle!" Drake called out. Beelzebub was now zoning in on Kai, mouth open and ready to bite off whatever it could. And most likely kill him. Again.

"Goodbye Josh, looks like I'll never see you again in the end... Even in the afterlife," Kai said barely louder than a whisper.

"Release him!" Maya fired off a stream of raw magic at Beelzebub's chest, causing the giant to stagger slightly. Finir's attack struck in the same spot, and seemed to slightly weaken the giant.

"Same to you, Vanessa... And my beloved arch angels whom I just remembered now... everything from those wars so long ago."

Beelzebub swiped everyone away with a shockwave from a stomp of his foot, making most of the more lightweight group members on the ground tumble over.

"And to you, too, my creator..." Kai slowly opened his eyes and glared right at Beelzebub, whose open maw was ready to take his head off, "Looks like I'll be waltzing with you in hell, Lucifer!" Kai grinned one final time as he met his end... Round two.

I'm sorry, Toysa.

CRUNCH!

Drake kicked back onto his feet. That sound of bone crunching could only be one thing. Well, it could be many things but this kid was thinking of the most likely thing to happen; his uncle got killed a second time around. He didn't even know what to think or how to react, but he said something pretty badass before kicking the bucket a second time. Anyways, now he was pissed, and he wanted to get out of this f*cking tree. The teen cracked his knuckles and wiped the blood and sweat from his brow.

"... Rest in peace..." Bianca managed to say, "The points where mana flows in the body... Yes, it's all coming back now."

"You piece of SHIIIIT!" Drake jumped up and spun kick Beelzebub in his god damn face. The beast lost its balance and not only released the body within his grasp, but also went toppling down to the ground. As Beelzebub dropped so did the spiritual form of his uncle into the waters... But the teen would rather not think of that.

Suddenly all the mana in the room began to grow thin and gather around Beelzebub. For whatever reason it was it couldn't be good... Right?

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 08-02-2011 at 12:36 PM.

08-02-2011   #71 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

A barely conscious Rune was keyed in on the conversation... Or rather, pissing contest, that Kai and Beelzebub... err Lucifer... Well shit, the whole lot of them were having.

Damn, they're sure cussing a lot, Rune thought to himself.

"STRIKE HIM DOWN IN THE POINTS OF THE BODY WHERE MANA FLOWS! If you studied magic you sure as hell should know about them! I already nailed two of them but he already recovered by eating Theodoro!"

About time he figured it out, Rune thought, If you recall that, then I wonder if you'll realize just who you are...

By the time that statement rolled around, a semi-defunct Rune was already staggering back onto the battlefield. As he reached his daughter, he quietly took out duct tape and... A rather large amount of army regulation claymore mines?

"Tape these either along his spinal column or his chest,from his head to his ass," Rune managed to let out before coughing up blood and dropping to his knees.

"What in the hell?! I told you to stay back there!" Anna replied, "And what is this about putting these on him?"

"J-just aim for the chakra points," Rune replied, in a coughing fit, "You're a hindu goddess, you should know plenty about th-"

Before he could finish that statement, an enormous claw, much like Rune's own true hands, reached from seemingly nowhere and grabbed him by the chest, pulling him in to God knows where. The only thing that remained were the claymores and duct tape that he dropped in the confusion.

Anna wasn't so much worried for her dad at this point, as she was just curious of what the hell just happened. "Welp, he's been through worse probably, I'll just assume that he'll be back eventually and get back to business," she said bluntly, and almost coldly, "Now where is the detonator for this thing..."

The enormous claw reached again, out of the same void, and opened the small pocket in the front of the bag, pulling out the detonator. It handed the detonator to Anna, made an exaggerated thumbs-up, and drew itself back into the void, vanishing just as suspiciously as it appeared.

"W-well, that's handy..." Anna stated in a stupor, wondering if anyone else had seen this wild shit she just saw.

"ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!"

Surprised by the sudden shout coming from the direction she should've been paying attention to, Anna said, "Enoch what now?? Dammit I keep losing track, what in the hell is going on?!"

As she turned to see what was happening, she witnessed something she wished she hadn't.

CRUNCH!

She managed to hide her emotions behind the sunglasses, and strapped up the legendary sword of Alexander the Great to her waist. With her hands now free, she pulled a sizable piece of tape from the roll, adhered it to the first mine, and waited for her chance, inching closer to the beast as she waited.

"You piece of SHIIIIT!"

As Drake kicked Beelzebub in the face and sent the demon staggering, Anna didn't miss her opportunity. Bringing the roll of tape with her just in case, she dashed in and adhered the first mine right by Beelzebub's ass, quickly pulling more and more tape to make sure that sucker was stuck on there. As quickly as she dashed in there, she dashed right back out to return to where Bianca and the others, as well as the stash of mines, were located.

Before she could grab the detonator, Anna noticed the shift in the room, with power starting to pool around Beelzebub. "I should be quick about this then," Anna said, as she reached for the detonator.

08-02-2011   #72 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

And the ice breath was finally ready to be shot! Only to be thrown off by incoming fire from Fortunata. Finir shut his maw tight as he leaped out of the way of two streaks of flame and throwing an ice barrier at another to phase it out. He glared her way, knowing full well she'd remember him as one of the more 'lively' and threatening opponents.

Confound you, woman! I will do the same to your other arm when I have the chance!

"EVERYONE!!!"

Kai?

"STRIKE HIM DOWN IN THE POINTS OF THE BODY WHERE MANA FLOWS!"

Because where mana gathers on anything's body is always a tender point...
Finir looked up to Beelzebub. ...Of course, as far as he's concerned, getting eaten is all of our wea--Oh, screw him for now...!

Out of pure resentment and scorn, the azure dragon thrust a palm toward Fortunata as a scalding jet of water magic was shot her way from it, all the while keeping his mouth shut to contain his cannon of a shot for the right moment to hit Beelzebub's mid-section.

ENOOOOOOOOOOCH!

Heading toward Fortunata, he was more ambitious than ever to tear her apart, freeze her, shatter her bones, drown her...whatever form of suffering from water magic came to mind, Finir wanted to do to her. She shouldn't be alive. The azure dragon will make sure she and that bloated Pacman frog were dead.

CRUNCH!

For Tiamat.
For Charlotte.
For Kai.

08-03-2011   #73 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Walls of water rose up as Sara waved her hands around, defending her sisters and herself against Fortunata's flames. "You hear that? Fortunata is ours."

"Leave Beelzebub to the ones that can actually help." Jun added. "I've been waiting for this."

Jun flew straight towards Fortunata, blade ready, a barrage of lasers from Charil covering her as she sped towards her target. "Let's dance again, you fake."

"Akaiito..." Nihiru whispered. "Rest in peace."

Jun circled to the left of Fortunata, her hand tracing her path along the water, causing more spears of water to dart out and zip at Fortunata in streams.

Nihiru opted to the right of Fortunata. From a more convenient angle in Fortunata's blindspot, Nihiru stabbed her blade into the water, causing a path of ice to freeze its way quickly towards Fortunata, followed by a subsequent explosion.

08-04-2011   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris, sword in hand, ran as fast as he could. Towards Beelzebub, towards the most horrifying scene he could have ever fathomed.. which was unfolding before him.
In the time he had taken to save his daughter, and bring him to safety, it was already too late. Akaito was already in Beelzebub's grasp. His heart skipped a beat as he hastened his pace..

"U-uncle!", Drake's voice.

"Hold on, we'll get you free!" Maya and Celina's, who were also headed straight for the heinous beast.

He was about to join in their cries, with something like a "Kai! We'll cut his damned arm off, don't fret!", but the incubus' powerful voice stunned him, and he promptly shut himself up as he slowed momentarily.

"ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!"

Boris shook it off, and sprinted like he'd never sprinted before.
E-Enoch? Why did he yell out the name of the Metatron.. at a time like this? What does he have to do with..

His chase was all in vain, for mere moments after he started to run, it was done. The most mortifying sound to ever pry itself into his ears and shatter his core.

CRUNCH!

```

The old Zmalaj’s steps slowed gradually, as if his body was mindlessly coming to a stop. His eyes were open wide, horrified and shaken… He opened his moth, he wanted to yell, to scream, to roar even, but not a sound made its’ way out. This moment seemed endless, until a bright glint of metal caught his eye. Some sort of.. Necklace, and pendant? He looked up and caught it with his left hand, clenching hard, almost mechanically. He stopped, finally, and slowly opened his shaking fist to reveal a silver chain and cross, stained by blood and time. His face lost all its’ tension, his gaze softened…

“Joshua’s cross.. “ Boris muttered, shaking his head slightly. He then put the chain in a pouch he had tight to his waist. He hung his head low for a moment, trying to keep calm, holding back whatever draining and painful feelings that were arising.

You had died once already, Kazuki.. Wasn’t that enough? Now you’ve gone and damned yourself to hell, you fool… You deserved anything but that. You won’t be able to see them…

He lifted his heavy head up and saw Drake violently kick Beelzebub in the face. Boris couldn’t help but crack a small smile: he saw in Drake, now more than over, Kai’s courage, rash (and perhaps careless) behaviour, and above all, signs of power and determination. That is what everyone needed most now.

… So because of that, you’d better kick the living shit out of Lucifer while you’re there!

Boris clenched his sword tightly, and ignited it with a furious blue fire. Although he was immensely shaken, now was far from the time to even remotely “break down”. He shouted, so that hopefully everyone would hear him.

“DON’T LET HIS DEATH BE IN VAIN!” He jumped high into the air; “STRIKE HIS CORE POINTS OF MANA FLOW, WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!” Once he reached a high altitude, he flew straight down, towards Beelzebub, and stabbed the toppled beast’s throat with his flaming sword, aiming right for the flow of mana in that region.

Ania could only watch in horror from the safety of her hiding spot, along with Emilio, as Beelzebub ended Akaito for good. Although the boy was doing an excellent job at healing her, she couldn’t help but feel absolutely miserable. Her heart sank even further as she saw her father painfully slow his pace, in shock at what hat just happened. She couldn’t help but tear up..

“Akaito.. Dad…” The dragon girl whined slightly, somewhat unconsciously, as a form of mourning.
May you rest in peace, Akaito…

She knew, ever since she was very little, that Akaito was very special to her father. Ania never quite understood why, or even how. Countless time, she’d seen them speak like the oldest friends, seeming so fond of each other. In a way that showed the strong bond they had shared in all their years of knowing each other… a form of love.
Not quite how he loved his race, close friends, or even Cecily. Not quite how he loved his many children, be it his firstborn, or Ania herself. Not quite how he had “loved” his wives… No, definitely not.
After all these years, she could never define this “love”. And she wondered if her father himself had even been able to.
Perhaps it didn’t matter.

```

Ania was promptly shaken out of her lengthy thoughts when she heard her father’s loud voice, full of resolve and surprising strength.

“ DON’T LET HIS DEATH BE IN VAIN! STRIKE HIS CORE POINTS OF MANA FLOW, WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!”

The girl watched him attentively as he lunged at the hellish beast, stabbing his throat. Ania glared angrily at the beast, and propped herself up slightly. The pain was still there, but much less than before. Bearable. Mostly because of Emilio, but probably because of the fact that she couldn’t bare to stand back any longer.
She looked at Emilio now, with much resolve.

“Emilio! How soon until you think I can go out there? I’m feeling pretty up to it right now!”

OOC: waitin' for your cue, pedo. <:

08-07-2011   #75 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio's healing was temporarily interrupted as he was shocked by Kai's death. He looked away, unwilling to face it and the situation around them.However he was brought back to reality by Ania's Father's words.

“ DON’T LET HIS DEATH BE IN VAIN! STRIKE HIS CORE POINTS OF MANA FLOW, WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!”

Emilio nodded. It was very true. They would have time to grieve afterwards... they would make sure of it. He resumed healing Ania.

“Emilio! How soon until you think I can go out there? I’m feeling pretty up to it right now!” Ania asked.

Emilio helped her to her feet, sending a final burst of regenerative magic through hew with the touch.

"You should be fine now. I have your back!" he said.

------

Grandison was moved by Frigga's offering to heal her brother. His voice quivered as he uttered his silent thanks to the leader of Asgard. However the moment was cut short as Kai began to shout about the weakness of their enemy and then... CRUNCH!

Grandison deposited his healed but still unconscious brother on the tree root and readied once more for battle. He charged up a blast aiming for the point near the foot.

08-17-2011   #76 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Frigga watched as Grandison went to go join the others and the battle and turned to Makoto. She had to make sure he wouldn't try to interfere with the battle if he spontaniously woke up and what not. With a simple whisper binds of magic wrapped themselves around his wrists and... Wait, the ring on his finger... Frigga rose a brow and took the ring from Makoto's finger. It bore a strong resemblence to the ones that Lucifer stole from the treasury of the realm of the Supreme God... She'd investigate later and quickly slipped the ring inbetween her breasts. ( herp )

Drake quickly backed away from Beelzebub, all the while watching what it was Anna was doing. It looked like she was taping bombs to the fat bastard with... duct tape? What. Either way Drake was staying clear of that and didn't feel up to blowing himself up with that lummux. He decided to back off, what with the mana gathering as we--

Wait...

He's absorbing mana from everyone in the party!?

All the attacks from everyone aimed at Beelzebub are being absorbed... Drake mused.

"Right, well," Bianca didn't waver at all in reply to the sins, "Defeating the Phantasms are also part of our mission too. And... No, nevermind..." Bianca turned her gaze from the sins to Beelzebub, "Even if I did explain to you all, you wouldn't believe me."

"Is that so?" Fortunata laughed, "And you're still calling us fakes? Aren't you all so funny! Looks like you're all so proud of your title of being human sins..." As everyone who was intent to beat her up forwarded their attacks in her direction, a fierce wave of flames and dark magics blew the opposition backwards, followed up by sparks of flames bringing forth deadly flame spirals towards the sins and Finir, "Little do you know you're nothing more then fakes yourself. You were given power but that's it! You don't truely represent your sins properly to begin with and are nothing more then Sin's toys! Made out of petty desperation to be like her father, if anything..." Fortunata spat to the side as flames surrounded her very form, "Did you know? Phantasms are born of people's sin, and are the raw form of it. Me and my siblings were created from the raw sins of Lucifer and the other fallen angels!"

"Oh," Romeo blinked as he quickly cut through the flames, "She spoke the truth."

"Sin wouldn't be happy to hear that..." Charlie laughed somewhat timidly.

"You're nothing more then humans... Then pathetic worms being manipulated by Sin," Fortunata growled, "... It matters not in the end. Oh, by the way... The whole killing your sisters in Lucifer's control thing? He possesses their souls now. Nice going, falling for his trick there. Looks like you're just as easily manipulated by your spiritual 'grandfather', huh?" She laughed, after finishing a sentence whose words were like venomous knives.

Meanwhile back at the Beelzebub group!

The mana which beelzebub had been gathering shot forth, blowing everyone away! (includes the Fortunata fighters) From the mana formed a grand axe, and whatever mana lingered in the room caused everyone to feel... Weaker, heavier... Not to mention mana was still being drained from their bodies. This not only did that but also blew away Anna's detnator!

Ludo staggered back up onto his feet and attempted to use his own magic to counterteh debuff from Beelzebub. If he had all his magic restored, this would be a cakewalk, but... No, don't think about that now.

"Let's just hurry and finish this," Ludo straightened up, trying to ignore the dark magics from Beelzebub. He fired a wisp of lightning at Fortunata, and proceeded to follow up with manipulating the water around him to strike Fortunata down with high pressure streams.

Bianca and the angels also got back up onto their feet, and quickly got into battle positions. Charlie and Romeo went for Fortunata with Ludo, and the others were facing off with Beelzebub, who was now striking down towards them and the others with the mighty blade.

"We can't put up with this much longer!" Maya exclaimed as she just barely avoided the axe's blade by a few inches, "If he continues to suck up our mana then if he doesn't get us with his weapon we'll go down thanks to mana deprivation!"

Drake wasn't doing as bad compared to the others when it came to the gravity and weakening magics. After all dark elemental magic was right up his alley and he (mostly) knew the in's and out's of it. Including the magic that effected the physical attributes of others. Unfortunately he couldn't do way to much, what with Beelzebub swinging the axe around like crazy and with the bombs strapped to him. Cause well, being blown up would suck and all.

OOC: sorry for slowness, dragon nest and yu-gi-oh etc

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-17-2011   #77 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

The sins flew back to regroup, once again being shielded by Sara's water barriers and keeping themselves low to the ground as the mana exploded throughout the area. They slowly rose back up due to whatever magic was being used and mana being drained.

A chuckle from Nihiru. "Ah, is that so? Is that what we've forgotten all this time?" She waved her hands in the air. "Please, do remind us more of what we've forgotten for so long. Our human minds can only remember so much after all."
She then made a mad dash at Fortunata, the water under her freezing as she slid at high speeds towards her target. "We're getting tired of listening to your shit now." Nihiru whispered as she slashed at Fortunata, gliding on past the phantasm.

Immediately following behind Nihiru was Jun with another slash, along with Charil sending a laser with her attack, with Sara sending another water spear in her turn. By this time, Nihiru circled herself around on her path of ice and attacked Fortunata again from behind, the four repeating in their relentless assault, mixing up directions and attacks.

08-17-2011   #78 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

As the mana burst forth, Anna, as well as the detonator, were blown into a large rock. Anna's shoulder struck the rock head on, and the detonator managed to slide neatly underneath the stone. "Shit, are you kidding me?" she groaned, rubbing her shoulder, "Well, lets see what I can do to get you out of there..."

Before she could start an incantation, Beelzebub started swinging his large mana axe around like a barbarian! Maybe I can use this, she thought.

Anna looked at the sad state of her clothing and thought, We'll go with this first... Lifting her dress slightly to show some leg, she then said sensually to the beast, "Hey big nasty, come 'ere okay?"

After being obviously ignored, Anna quickly snapped and shouted, "OY SHITASS!! COME HERE SO I CAN PUNCH YOU IN THE GODDAMN FACE."

Welp shit, looks like I'm just gonna have to reach for it then...

She started fishing through her father's bag, and managed to find... a claw-grabber? That's handy, she thought, using the tool to fish out the detonator from under the rock.

I'd better find a hiding spot to put the code in, she thought, looking around a bit, There's one!

She scaled the rock face for a bit, heading for a small opening in the otherwise mostly solid wall. Once she reached it, she squeezed into it and opened up the detonator. She typed in the code, and then leaned out of the hole in the wall to shout, "HIT THE DECK!"

Within seconds, she hit the Enter key.

08-18-2011   #79 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Finir reacted quickly as he was blown back and motioned his claws downward, then back up like a wave. As he did this a wall of water came forth and countered against the flames Fortunata conjured at him and the Sins. Seemed like he was engrossed with them again.

The mana wave from Beelzebub caught Finir off guard, but as a reflex, he encased himself in an ice crystal to lessen the impact, and let himself fall back aways. Once he gathered his bearings, he released the barrier and skid to a stop. Once again, the atmosphere was getting heavy, but this time around his energy, along with everyone else's was getting sapped. As a result, Beelzebub created an Axe from all this absorption. And it was coming his way no less from his wild swings!

"Gah!" Finir layed down flat on his back as the Axe's tip wooshed over him, barely above the end of his muzzle. He took a few large breathes before getting up again.

'An Axe...Hmm. That reminds me of the weapon project going on at home...But I won't make it back if this keeps up. Those blasted people over at Beelzebub need to hit those focal points already. WITHOUT magic...'

The Sins began to unleash a combination attack against Fortunata. With the way they were moving, he'd have to get his shots in between attacks. But then again no one was attacking from above...

The azure dragon amassed a large water orb in his palm and threw it up in the air and an equally large spinning snowball as well. He pointed at Fortunata, and off they went! The two orbs were attacking Fortunata from above with water and ice attacks! Those would prove to be pesky, he was sure. Still, the azure dragon wanted to get at least one punch on Fortunata's face.

"HIT THE DECK!"

What? Oshi--!!

Last edited by Marzai; 08-18-2011 at 12:03 AM.

08-19-2011   #80 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio looked at Bianca as she explained some things but suddenly she stopped saying they wouldn't believe her if she said it.

"Miss Bianca! If you have information that'll give us some boost in this battle we need it!" he pleaded, fists balled.

However not much could be said afterwards as he was blown away by Beelzebub's shockwaves. Grandison who was powering up to attack one of the chakra points also was blown back, disrupting his spell.

"We can't put up with this much longer!" Maya exclaimed as she just barely avoided the axe's blade by a few inches, "If he continues to suck up our mana then if he doesn't get us with his weapon we'll go down thanks to mana deprivation!"

Grandison picked himself up and looked around and noticed Anna having retrieved the detonation device for the bombs she taped on beel's leg.

"You might not have to worry about that too much longer," he said to Maya as he too backed away from the axe that swung near them.

Sure enough as he soon as the words left his mouth Anna yelled out.

"HIT THE DECK!"

Grandison reached over, pulling Maya down and ducking himself as the bombs went off.

KABOOM!

With the clearing of the dust the armor like plates protecting Beel's weak points were damaged.