Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-26-2011   #261 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Next thing Ferre knew he was hugged from behind by Anna- the girl who seemed to like to call him 'Hooch'. While he had no real objections to the nickname he couldn't help but wonder what it's origins were... What is a 'hooch' anyways?

"I'm leaving for São Paulo," Anna said, still holding him, "Come visit me soon, I'll make whatever you want for dinner."

Ferre smiled and replied, "Okay... But where is São Paulo anyways?..." he couldn't help but let out a bit of a sheepish laugh; he was clearly clueless about the worlds' current geography. Well it was to be expected since he'd been down in Eden for over eight thousand years... But it still bothered him. While that had happened, Tiamat flew up to the rooftop and began to speak briefly with Anna, before turning to Ferre and addressing him.

"Well..." Ferre began, "... I thought it would be nice to let you know what I would be up to from now on." The Seraphim looked to the Yggdrasil to the distance, "I will be returning to Midgard to lay Enoch to rest in the town he was born in. I am... Sure he would like that. I think after that I will take a bit of time to see... Just how much has changed since I was last awake..." He looked back to Chokma and laughed, "Which is a lot. Then... Unholy alliances will have to be made."

"Aren't you just adorable, you silly boy, you!" A familiar feminine voice came up from behind the group. Dressed in her usual classy attire and stilettos came Serena Seraphina. Her shining snow-white hair like that of Bianca flowed behind her and her pale green eyes danced with amusement. Without asking any questions and whatnot she sat down next to Ferre and pinched his cheek while doting on him, "Silly silly Lucifer! I saw what you did at the North Pole and I must say I was impressed! You not only kept the seal on the Gods active but you also played another melody in your heart for those mortals! Impressive, impressive!"

"Kokabiel," Ferre didn't seem to be phased by her teasing and cheek pinching, "It wasn't you who commanded those Phantasms, was it?" As he sad this, Serena released his cheek and began braiding his hair. Why? Why not.

"No," she answered, "That was purely Death. Originally we were working together, but then he randomly said 'I feel like trolling everyone' and just left me to do my own thing while I had to try and bust that dumb Makoto out of prison. I think I'll just leave him there in the end, since all he really does is wallow in depression now."

"... When did this happen?" Ferre asked.

"Right after those guys beat up Beelzebub in the core and released the seals on Niflheim."

"..." Ferre took another bite from the muffin and chewed it thoughtfully. He already had a bit of an idea that Death was masquerading as him, but... "What were your plans before his betrayal?"

"Just to mess with everyone... At least, those were mine," Serena giggled, "... I think Death may have just had this planned all along. Him and Fortunata. Tch, I gave her too much free will. Just like you the last thing I wanted was for those Gods to be running free with Diasee... But with the mana in the worlds halted like this..."

"They will not be able to do anything," Ferre interjected, "I myself have been severely weakened by the change in the Yggdrasil. I can no longer conjure any magical effects from my songs."

"Unfortunately," Serena pursed her lips together in childish annoyance, "I've been weakened by this too. I'm sure the other Grigori who were released are as well."

Ferre slowly nodded, then looked to Tiamat with a half braided head of hair, "I am going to try to make alliances with the Grigori. We have all been betrayed by Diasee and before they wanted him slain."

"We Watchers may have had disagreements in the past," Serena smiled wryly, "But I'm sure you will be able to work something out."

"... I hope..." Ferre sighed, "...I hope." Things became silent then, which made the Seraphim feel a bit awkward. He shoved the rest of the muffin into his mouth as Kokabiel continued to 'pretty' up his hair.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-26-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2011   #262 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Well, that alliance is one course of action," Tiamat said with an approving nod, "But destroying Diasee is only the first step. When we are sure without a shadow of a doubt that he is obliterated for eternity, we must restore the flow of mana, or else we ourselves have slowly choked the life out of our worlds." Tiamat, a grave concern plastered on her expression, looked to the skies.

"I could not live with that sort of blame, and we now are on borrowed time..." She closed her eyes and faced downward for a moment in thought, then smiled as she turned her gaze to Ferre. "...But I am sure you have enough time for sightseeing. This decision will be good for you, dear Ferre -and enough time to beautify your hair."

Putting the back of her free left claw to her mouth, The Dragon Queen giggled aside at Serena's handiwork.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

11-26-2011   #263 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Okay... But where is São Paulo anyways?..."

"Huh? You mean..." she started to say, but then realized: the poor guy had been holed up underground for thousands of years now. "Nevermind," she continued, pulling a map out of her bag.

"It's... right here," she said, circling a spot on the map, "In Midgard, and the Yggdrasil lets out over... here."

Anna folded the map around a small gift, a handheld game, with a note that read 'Ask Drake to show you how to use this' and handed it to him, and then she heard, "You are most hospitable, Anna. More so than you let on. It is a wonderful thing, truly, and I thank you for offering this to my friend."

It warmed her heart to hear this, but then as Tiamat continued, "...In time, my son will get over his anger. It may not be my place nor my business to say... but please, be patient with Finir. I have already talked to him about his malice toward you."

"Finir...he had little to no friends while he was a cub. He was dismissed by most...as an impulsive, emotional individual - no traits fit for a soldier of Ploshast. It had gotten to the point where he was completely ignored by his peers, or treated him with contempt. Perhaps...he found something in your or your father's attitude that reminded him so much about his past, and it completely puts him on the defensive. I am not asking you to change; by no means would I ever want you to. But more than anything, my son needs a circle of friends that he may count on, rather than counting on himself. Please, give it time. Help him overcome it...and I promise something extraordinary - as extraordinary as my friendship with Ferre over these many ages - will happen for the both of you. You will not find anyone more loyal to his friends than my son, Finir..."

"We're gonna have to give it time," Anna responded, "I'm not coming back here. Or at least, I'm not planning to."

With a laugh, Anna said, "He's just a bit... sensitive. I grew up with Kai and my dad, so sensitive people aren't something I've ever really had to deal with," she continued, "We both have some growing to do, and that's exactly what I'm intending to do now."

Anna's hair then went black. Black wings sprouted from her back, and a devil tail appeared as well. Her bust increased, and she sighed as a button popped from the top of her dress.

"Dammit... As you can see, I can no longer rely solely on the gifts I was born with to power me through life... Because of how things were handled at Eden, I've lost control of my form, and I'm out of work," she stated, "But I'd rather not get into any of that right now. Obsessing over the past isn't going to make things how they used to be."

On that note, as she turned around to leave, a semi-familiar face strolled up to the group. She sat down by Ferre and started messing with him, and Anna couldn't help but laugh. Sure, they had been enemies before, but now it seemed they were all in the same boat.

She made sure to tell them goodbye, and hopped off the roof of the building to go back and lock up the barber shop. Upon locking the door, she headed toward the Red Papaya, where she figured Drake would be. He's a teenage boy, she thought, and sighed, All they think about is food and girls, and Drake is too slow to think about girls.

Anna opened the door to the restaurant, and sure enough she saw Drake seated in there, with Finir and Bianca in tow as well. She walked up behind the boy and hugged him from behind, pressing her chest into his back while she did it. She then grabbed a chair and joined Bianca in her chatter about nothing in particular.

Last edited by Joey; 11-26-2011 at 09:52 PM.

11-27-2011   #264 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Back in his own world, Leht remembered nothing of what had happened after his death. All his memories had been wiped, and he just woke up from where he died. He was confused, but nothing about him changed from the moment he died...well, aside from his destroyed body. This was probably for the best, as the hundred year ordeal changed him for the worse.

After the phantasms stopped attacking and the party returned from Nifelheim, Theresia was left with a huge mess to clean up. The work the phantasms left behind would keep her busy for quite a while. She was at the landing site of the party to exchange information, but it was very brief, and she left to tend to her duties immediately afterwards.

11-28-2011   #265 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Arriving back in Chokma Emilio was left with an unshakable feeling he couldn't name and the knowledge that the world was a lot bigger than he ever once imagined. He went back to his Aunt's and Uncle's but the walls of the once comfortable house seemed to close in on him.

He wondered if this was the restlessness that one fueled his father's own wanderlust. He wondered what became of his mother but he knew that he know what words to say. The last he'd seen her he was small anyway.

"It doesn't make a difference anyway," Emilio said, hopping up from his bed and pumping his fist with a nod and a smile.

---

The Red Papaya doors flew open and in stepped a jovial young demon. Quickly scanning the room he found his friends.

"MISS BIANCAAAAAAA!" Emilio basically flew over and hugged her from behind in her seat like he was 4 or something. "I haven't seen you in like hours! Why do you like Drake more than me!"

He then took his seat at the table, bouncing a bit.It wasn't certain what the future would hold from here but he had came close enough to know how fleeting life was that he was determined to enjoy it while he could.

11-28-2011   #266 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Coincidentially enough both Bianca and Drake were hugged from behind. While the former didn't seem too surprised Drake's face turned a bit red as he greeted her before she let go and pulled up a seat next to them.

"Huh? Where did you get that idea?" Bianca asked her nephew, obviously confused. She looked to Drake, who merely shrugged his shoulders and was just as confused. They continued to talk about all sorts of things, like 'what to order' and the like. Their strange journey had ended on a hasty note, but perhaps for the best like this...? Bianca noted that she needed to speak to Ferre and learn more. More of what knowledge the Gods had been holding back from the archangels, and just what the history was behind Diasee and the Gods of Asgard.

---

"I could not live with that sort of blame, and we now are on borrowed time... But I am sure you have enough time for sightseeing. This decision will be good for you, dear Ferre -and enough time to beautify your hair." Tiamat giggled.

"Huh?..." Now Ferre just had to know what Serena was doing to his hair. Unfortunately, he had no water or mirror to see if reflection in and... Wait, the small black box showed off a darkened reflect of objects in the dark shining glass or whatever it was. Ferre looked down at little box and squinted his eyes a bit to see if he could make out his own reflection. Much to his shock his entire head of hair had been fully braided which more or less made him look like a joke. The poor Seraphim couldn't even hold back his shock, either, "Wh... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?"

Serena went into a laughing fit as Ferre proceeded to freak out like a spaz.

---

Somewhere far away, deep beneath the ocean waves of one of the worlds... There lay a girl wrapped around in a membrane of magic. Her long, golden-wavy locks flowed behind her in her enclosed space as she held her legs close to her body. Her fair skin was clothed in a pristine white dress like those women wore in ancient times. The girl opened her eyes slightly, her pale pink iris seemed to shine deep in the darkness.

"This cosmos resonance..." the girl's songbird-like voice echoed all around her, "... The cosmos has been severed... Yet the Gods have also been released... Them and Diasee..."

In a flash, the girl had left the ocean and was now standing on a wooden pillar overlooking one of the many flourishing human villages in Midgard. The long forgotten winds felt cool against her face in her over ten thousand year slumber. She took in a deep breath and sat down on the pillar's top, her elbow resting on her thigh which propped up her head, "Enoch's cosmos signature has become one with the Yggdrasil... Lucem Ferre is awake..." The girl sighed, as she gathered information from the static cosmos waves in the air, "... But will you really be able to withhold the cosmos waves form the Yggdrasil for long before your soul disintegrates, Enoch?... Haha, of course you will... After all, the future says that you will prevail."

In another flash, she was now in an the bustling demon city named 'Chokma'. Below Lucem Ferre was expressing his strong dislike towards his current hair style to Kokabiel. The fact that the two weren't at each other's throats... Much less had made an alliance was another surprising change of events. The girl couldn't help but laugh as Ferre stopped midway through his whining to look to where she was. The girl knew that Lucem Ferre couldn't see her, but she also knew that he could sense her presence.

"Huh? What's with you?" Kokabiel laughed.

"... Sandalphon..." Ferre muttered before he turned back to Kokabiel, "Now fix my hair this instant!"

Ferre... You no longer have your other half with you. Will you really be able to save this world with the descendants of the Nephilim and archangels? The golden haired girl mused as she vanished into nothingness; all that was left in her midst were the echoes of an ancient tale;

Thousands of years ago in the middle of a severe drought...

There was a boy and a packet of seeds that would lead to salvation
As he sowed the seeds in the parched soil
He wished that he could raise the seeds into grand trees
Sharing with them his love and little water

Concluded in Midnight Fantasia.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody