Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-18-2011   #221 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

As the battle broke out Emilio surrounded himself with a light shield before sending a regenerative wave towards the others.

"Buy me some time so I can summon something," Ludo told the group, "Most of my abilities are restored now... So this should be no problem!"

"Sure thing, Mr. Ludo!" quipped Emilio.

He made pulling motion with his hands and suddenly multiple light chains appeared, pulling back any who dared advance upon Ludo or himself.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-18-2011   #222 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Finir's lunge attack missed its mark, leaving him open.

"N-no..!"

He jerked his head up to see Frigga had maneuvered back, and now had an arrow of light aimed nearly point blank at his chest.

"NOO--!"

The force of the arrow made the Dragonkin fly back a dozen or so yards back into the water he launched himself from. His pupils became dots in his infernos, his maw gaping from the shock of the impact as a white streak pushed him down. From a discerning eye, unknown to the facts of this venture, it looked as if a being of righteousness had struck down an assaulting heathen. This time, however, these rolls were wickedly and ironically reversed.

Finir's breath seemed to be taken away from his lungs as he heaved, laying on his back, gazing skyward at the puzzle of the branches into the worlds beyond. He knew that a blow like that would kill him...

...And yet...he didn't feel slightly wounded. In fact, he wasn't wounded at all! He looked to his chest to assess his damage, only to see the butterfly pendant seemingly holding it at bay! He also observed that the pendant began to animate, and when it did, it shifted its glassy texture into that of a golden light! As it did, the arrow of light dissipated completely, and a shockwave was released into the area, giving allies an invigorating boost.

One golden butterfly - that of a lesser glow - began to flutter out of the water. And then another. And yet another. All until a whole flock of them emerged to congregate near the downed Dragonkin. Not sure of what was going on, Finir scooted back as the lesser glowing butterflies gathered and spiraled around the biggest, brighter one - his former pendant. The light of the leader began to shine brighter, while the rest of the flock began to spin and spiral around it. The light began to intensify to point to where the butterflies began to disperse!

The light began to take form of the same anatomy as Finir's, except in a feminine design. A bladed tail in the form of a needle. Wings of frontal membrane and posterior white and feathery down and plumage. Claws in the sameness as Finir's, though smaller. A well-endowed body curvature with turquoise scales, gleaming of the ocean. A mane of snowy white, beaded neatly and beautifully, in which also grew down the back and to the tail. Eyes of a piercing bright yellow and maw not nearly as jagged. Two prominent horns starting with a skyward base, gently arching down toward the tips. A white, regal, backless dress all down to the base of the tail. The butterfly pendant now fast upon a necklace at her breasts. A staff that displayed at the head a large emblem: a carved in symmetrical date palm tree - the same emblem displayed on Finir's chestplate. Her head shape very similar to that of the azure dragon's. Perhaps too similar.

Finally, she was here. Tiamat had arrived.

"...Are you alright, my child?" she addressed her subject in a sultry voice, and looked upon him with a compassion that transcended mortal possibility. She lowered her free claw to his cheek and stroked it gently, benevolently.

"My...My Queen...?" Finir asked, awestruck and stunned.

"Yes," she replied, the golden butterfly flock congregating near the goddess. "I am here. Here to preserve Life." She glared her yellow orbs toward Frigga, "...And punish those that will selfishly take it away from these children..."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

11-18-2011   #223 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Some gods overheard what Leht had to say and simply laughed as they floated on above.

"You must be one of those poor suckers that were dragged into this world!"

"As if we would waste our time and energy to restore your life!"

Frigga simply ignore Leht; her attention was grabbed by the presence of Tiamat. Judging from her expression, there was obvious disdain and hate.

"This power..." Ferre noted as the light washed over the party.

"It's Tamar!" Enoch chimed gleefully, "Tamar's awake!"

"Shouldn't you call her Tiamat? It's only proper," Ferre suggested.

Enoch shook his head after he pistol whipped a Goddess right in her god damn face, "Why bother with formalities? It's not like I go out of my way to call you by your full name. You don't call me Metatron either."

"Haha!" Ferre laughed for what seemed to be the first time out of the Seraphim, "Touché, my friend!"

The two Seraphim slid back closer to Tiamat and Finir as their weapons changed again; Ferre wielded a grand longbow, and Enoch with a grand spear. Enoch looked over his shoulder at Tiamat and grinned his toothy grin, "Nice seeing you again after many millennia, Tamar!"

Ferre readied an arrow of pure mana and aimed it upwards, "We can catch up later. Now we must push back the Gods until the fox can finish summoning!"

"Then we will commence the purge," Enoch readied himself into a battle position, "Ferre already sang his half earlier though... I wonder if the effects are still active?"

"Perhaps," Ferre fired the arrow upwards, which multiplied into a grand hail of thousands of bursts of lightning and wind. With each that landed, an explosion of ice commenced and glacial shards shot out at those nearby. Once the barrage had cleared, Enoch didn't hesitate to charge in with his spear now blazing with flames.

"...I, who stand in the space between heaven and hell command thee to wreck havoc upon these wretched fools! Come forth!" Ludo finished his spell in the midst of the chaos fairly quickly. Above a huge gap in space seemed to open up and out of it came a gigantic dragon accompanied with a grand flaming bird. Ludo barked a command at them in a different tongue, which lead to them turning on the Gods and wrecking havoc on them with flames and ice alike. The dragon even went out of it's way to drop from the skies and roll over the opposition! What a trooper!

Death quickly parried Anna's downward strike with his scythe and didn't hesitate to kick her in the gut to fend her off. Charil then called forth her barrage of lasers which Death deflected with his blade with great precision, and soon enough locked blades with Greed. Death was quick to push her away too and slam the end of his scythe into the ground, creating great shock waves of darkness around him that not only slowed those around him down, but also seemed to invoke poison.

"I suppose that's our cue," Ferre watched the dragon roll all over the opposition and the flaming bird invoke its wrath on the opposition, "Come on, Enoch!"

Enoch looked back and nodded before running back to where Ferre was and intertwined his left hand with Ferre's right as he stood by his side.

"Focus only on the enemy Gods," Ferre instructed, "Parvati and Tiamat... Are on our side."

Enoch gave his friend a nod before taking a deep breath.

Spoiler!

Ah...

I shall sing this song for all who are soiled, evil gods begone!

I shall transform myself into the heart of this song...

Drake quickly dropped down to Odin and slammed his fist into the old man's head. But god! It was like punching a brick wall! Drake quickly pulled his fist back and ducked just barely in time to avoid the incoming stab from his spear. Drake dropped down lower to swipe his leg beneath the old man and cause him to collapse into the water with a thud! Teodoro, who had been supporting the party from a distance the whole time with his bow was firing volleys of arrows at the Gods.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-19-2011 at 01:32 PM.

11-19-2011   #224 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Greed, Charil, Parvati, follow the party's attack on the gods. I will busy my son."

"Alright, alright." Greed backed off from Sin and Death, then headed towards Odin and Drake. She immediately jumped into the fray, driving her heels into the abdomen of the old god and bounced off, landing next to Drake. "A cold can of beer would be nice right now, don't you think?" She thought aloud with a grin.

Charil moved away from the poison as well, taking position nearby Ludo and Emilio. She rerouted her attacks towards Frigga now, as well as firing stray shots towards other enemy gods. As her lasers came from various positions, a giant eye rune drew itself slowly in front of her, each line crackled with energy.

Sin coughed as she waded through the darkness towards Death. "I am getting too old for this." She readied her scythe again, its blade still shimmering through the black, and leaped towards Death, locking scythes against his. Chains fired out from behind Death as well, attempting to lock down his position.

11-19-2011   #225 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

When the two Seraphim approached the dragoness, she recognized them instantly. Ferre, launching his own barrage of projectiles, while Enoch followed up with a flaming spear charge.

"Ah...! Enoch. Ferre. It's wonderful to see you both," Tiamat said with a genuine gladness, "and it has been far too long." The emblem on the staff glowed intensely with a sparking light, as the flock dispersed among the other party members.

"Now, my flock. Protect these children. Be their arcane shell and alleviate their harm!" The flock responded accordingly, and three went to each party member to buff up their defenses, as well as provide small offensive support with small beams and flashes of light. It was more to irritate and distract the enemies, rather than inflicting pain.

"Finir," she addressed the Dragonkin, who flinched from being put on the spot from his deity.

"Y-Yes, my Queen?"

"Rise, and help your friend, Drake. You shall share a bond with him that is as strong as mine with Enoch and Ferre. Do not let him fall here. He will need you, and you will need him."

"Yes," Finir responded hesitantly.

"Also," she continued, "You must let go of this malice you hold in your heart toward Anna." The azure dragon flinched. As any deity should, his had seen right through into his spirit and soul. He slightly gritted his teeth, being so exposed as he were.

"That will only poison your mind, and it will solve nothing. It will move you to actions that hinder the advance of others, all the while destroying you from the inside out. Cast it out of your heart, and flourish an even greater relationship."

It was a hard pill to swallow. He glanced over to where Anna was fighting and gritted his teeth. How could he ever befriend that--

"Do you understand...?"

"Y-yes, my Queen...but it will be hard."

"It is only as hard as how people make it to be, my child." The dragon goddess merely smiled at him lovingly as he immediately beat his wings from his sitting position, launching himself in Drake's direction. Her words lay heavily on his conscience, battling against preconditioned thoughts...

------

In the air, Finir saw Drake in the distance tripping up Odin into the water, while the Sin of Greed drove her heels into his abdomen, jumping off. This gave him the chance to shoot an ice sharp directly from above!

"A little aerial support, my friends?" he called down toward the incubus and the embodiment of Sin.

------

"And, you, Frigga," Tiamat said, her tone becoming grave, the emblem on her staff still sparking brightly, "...my son trusted you, and you betrayed that trust...You and your husband forget your duty and your station. Do not display this deception to the living any longer. Please, cast down this mantle of evil and we can overcome this nightmare! I do not want to destroy you..."

Last edited by Marzai; 11-19-2011 at 10:42 AM.

11-19-2011   #226 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Frigga scoffed, "Me and my husband never abandoned our duty, which was to resurrect Diasee. To deal with these... Mortals for thousands of years... That what never my intention." The goddess's hands glowed with bright light as the mana collected around her, "And although you do not wish to destroy me... I cannot say the same for myself!" Frigga then fired off many beams of light at the Dragon Goddess; the rage in her eyes for all to see.

Dressed in twilled darkness yet also the purest tendrils of light
I walk in this world in the space that lies between heaven and earth

____________Oh child of God...

Now awaken- Let yourself be reborn from suffocating distant silence!
Now awaken- Let yourself be reborn- Be reborn with the Spiritum Sanctum!

Now awaken and sing loudly in your great joy and your wallowing despair!
Now awaken, raise your voice, now awaken--

Oh life!

What burden was it that you were born unto?
My sin, O it is the worst sin I have comitted

In this world of countless worlds and mysteries?
My sin, O my sin is the sin that I myself have comitted

I shall transform myself into the heart of this song...

The melodies sung by the Seraphim echoed through Eden as the bloodshed continued. Some of the Gods seem to slow a bit, but no major effects have occurred just yet... No, the regenerating prowess of the Gods... Is being slowed as well.

Drake watched as his old teacher drove her heels into Odin's gut before jumping back to Drake's side. Drake grinned and gave his teacher a grin, "Yeah, I could really use a can of beer right about now. Well once this is over we can drink as much booze as we want!" The teen continued as he watched the icicle come down from the skies and strike Odin right when he was starting to rise up. Drake looked up at Finir and gave him a nod as Odin was finally recovering. The God looked pissed off as he thrust his spear at the two grounded fighters. Winds seemed to pull in the duo and almost made Drake lose his balance and slip into the spear's blade yet he quickly managed to recover and just barely avoid the spear.. Mostly. The spear head grazed the left side of his torso and while he didn't show any outward concern, it hurt!

The teen jumped up and slammed his foot down onto Odin's dominate hand propelling the spear, then uppercut the God. However the boy was quickly punched in the gut and sent flying backwards. The redhead rolled backwards quite a distance until he eventually stopped at Ludo's feet. The fox meanwhile was muttering something under his breath as he moved his fingers as if manipulating marionettes. His eyes were closed, and he seemed to be concentrating a hell lot.

Death and Sin clashed and fought on the side. Their scythes locking and creating sparks as they parted and charged repeated in their brawl seemingly separate from all else. Death laughed over the clangs of metal, "You're being a tad slow there, Mother! Perhaps you should retire already!"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-19-2011   #227 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"Guh--!" was all Anna could manage to muster as she was clogged in the stomach by Death, her body sent across the water like a skipping stone.

"Tch..." she groaned, "That hurt, you prick..."

"Greed, Charil, Parvati, follow the party's attack on the gods. I will busy my son."

Parvati huh? Anna thought, before attempting to communicate with the goddess within her, "Mind lending me a bit more strength with this one?"

My child, the goddess responded, I cannot grant you additional strength. But I offer this advice: New-found strength may not be your best option in this fight.

"Alright then," Anna stood and coughed, spitting out some blood, "I guess we're going to be taking this old school."

She placed Durandal and Joyeuse back into Rune's bag, and pulled out the headband she wears when she practices savate. She tied the band on her head and whispered an incantation. Soon enough, her sneakers began to glow a bright white, and she dashed off!

Running towards Frigga, who was obviously distracted by Tiamat, Anna gained more and more speed. Coming at her from the side, Anna jumped and performed a spinning back heel kick, swiftly landing her right heel into the back of Frigga's head!

"You know that we met when I was 4 years old, Frigga?" Anna huffed upon landing, "That was for 100 years of grief, you *****."

11-19-2011   #228 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Unfortunately, I don't think you're worthy enough to be taking my place if I do." Sin yelled between defending against Death's attacks. She parried a strike from Death, both the ends of their scythes slamming into the ground and causing a large shockwave as well as forming a crater around the two. "And I have no intention to retire until I straighten your act, Son." Sin slammed the base of her scythe into Death to push him away before firing off chains at him before he could get closer.

---

Greed clasped her arms together in front of her, her gauntlets absorbing the brunt of the spear, but causing her be sent flying backwards. She grinned and retaliated with slamming her gauntlets towards Odin, a boom of energy surged at Odin.

11-19-2011   #229 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"...Then you are a fool!" Tiamat roared, the ringing in her voice resonating throughout the area for all to hear. She started walking toward the opposing goddess furiously, her steps parting the waters before her. The light sparking from the emblem soon engulfed the whole staff, and she held it in front of her as a light shield formed in front of her.

With that shield, she caught each and every shot of light. Once she did, she dissipated the shield, and the shots twirled around the staff, and then combined them to create an even bigger orb of light. Tiamat still paced toward Frigga as she aimed the shot, only to see Anna suddenly come out of nowhere with her spin kick! Tiamat decided she would follow up on this, then suddenly went into a dash as the orb fused with her staff, once again engulfing it in the sparking light.

With all her force, she smacked Frigga on the other side of her head with the staff, the sparks leaping a sheering at her face. But as she did this, tears seemed to well up in her eyes...

"How can you do this with such a chaotic conscience?! Do you know the full extent of what you're doing?! Even you are not promised existence with this ressurection!"

-------

Finir observed as his friend Drake struggled against Odin and his Gungnirr, even sustaining a wound from barely dodging his attack! He retaliated, but was punching in the stomach, which sent him back to Ludo. The Dragonkin knew the both of them were in danger.

"No!" In retaliation, he spiraled downward in front of Odin, landing heavily into the water, right into a fighting stance as he crouched on all fours, hissing with a slight ring from his throat. Ten golden butterflies also fluttered down to his side for assistance, while fourteen others went to Drake and Ludo.

"You hurt him," Finir bellowed, steam coming forth from his maw, "You hurt me." And with that, he attacked with a jet of scalding hot water, then followed it up with a punch right in the jaw. As he did this though, a butterfly willed itself in the way of his fist right before collision. It caught him by surprise, making it too late for him to react against smashing it against Odin's face.

But it wasn't. The butterfly itself, dissipated into a golden dust, and in that small moment, Finir's fist began to spark with a cyan light, similar to the sparking of Tiamat's light attacks. The shining fist finally collided with Odin's jaw, and the force of it seemed to even quake the water they stood in for a moment.

Being mindful of an oncoming attack from Greed, the azure dragon used the weight of his attack to shift his body out of the way for Odin to be completely exposed to it, sliding in the water in a stylish fashion.

Last edited by Marzai; 11-19-2011 at 09:49 PM.

11-20-2011   #230 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

The rage of a hundred years was pent up in him, and now with the backstabbing, he had no reason to hold back. "Well you know what you sad shits of gods? You can all just burn!" Every word he spoke seethed with hatred and anger, as he waved his spear to summon a few flame sprites. They were sort of small, but they brought out a trail of flames wherever they went, and could spew out balls of fire at those damnable gods. They quickly spread out, setting the area ablaze while shooting fire at any of the offending gods.

Facing the gods Leht would need quite a bit of a boost to even things up. He took a moment to cast a few enhancements on himself, and then took out a vial with blue liquid and downed it. It was bitter, and and one vial was about the daily dose for safety, but it replenished his mana. Leht turned his focus to Frigga, that lying two-faced *****, and ran into the fray, at a much faster speed than he could normally muster. He was at least as fast as some of his other allies now.

Closer up, Leht took the cues of Anna and the dragon goddess, and jumped over Tiamat right after her attack, ready to follow up. He was going for a skewer through Frigga's face.

11-21-2011   #231 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Before Frigga could unleash more of her wrath on the Dragoness, the girl possessed by Parvati just dropped out of nowhere and kicked her right in the back of the head. Having been in a daze thanks to the blow from Anna's attack she took the full force of Tiamat's attack. As she fell back she saw Leht fall in from above and just in time brought up a barrier of light to fend off the attack, but was struggling to keep it up as the godly lance cracked and sparked against the mana of the barrier.

And the Seraphim continued their song:

Embracing this sin engraved by the love that continues to grow in my chest
I continue to go back and forth between those endless blissful dreams and my reality

Oh Child of God...

Now fall in eternal slumber- Be released from the heavy chains of Metempsychosis
Now fall in eternal slumber, be released, now fall in the sweet embrace of death together with the Spiritum Sanctum!

Now fall in eternal slumber- close your eyes and let forgiveness consume you as a whole
Now fall in eternal slumber, close your eyes and now fall in the sweet embrace of death

Oh, life!

What is it you strive to protect while wandering?
My sin, O it is the worst sin I have committed

The guiding light is now obsecured by the fog
My sin, O my sin is the sin that I myself have committed

What burden was it that you were born unto
My sin, O it is the worst sin I have committed

In this world of countless worlds and mysteries?
My sin, O my sin is the sin that I myself have committed

Drake lifted himself up off the ground with a groan, holding his side as he looked at the battle before him. His gut hurt like a *****, and it almost felt like he broke a rib or a few. The summons of Ludo were still ravaging the Gods and now it seemed as though a great number have lost... A margin of their power. They were less energetic and were much slower now then they were before the song had begun. However now the song was starting to take a turn for the flat out weird. Some of the lyrics' meanings were either lost or were just saying "no screw you" as they were sung.

Redo wart re solmisollås sifålå– låsolfådosiwae– mimidomi çeletille låsi lå dorelåsol låsi redo sphilår
At the bottom...__________________________________________________ _______Of my heart...

La dodoræs reveris re dofåsolsi silådolå lå fåsi domifåmi refåsido redo murfånare
... I can..._________________________ Hear the voice...

Re lå redodo re mirerefå solremisol fåre linenado mimidore dofåsolsi– Dore minerefå dosollådo dofåsido få dofå
__________________________________________________ _________Listening carefully only to the truth...

The shield that Frigga held up shattered in a cluster of mana sparkles as the next line of the song was uttered:

And yet I continue to sing...

"W-what!?" The Goddess exclaimed, alarmed. Before she could scream out the lance hit it's mark; the blood and gore visible to all. She fell to the ground, he lies and deception falling with her. Other Gods around who had been beaten and sliced up to the point of being dead were no longer regenerating. They remained as good as dead and perhaps for the best, too.

"The song..." Drake muttered, "It's... Robbing of them of their Immortality..." The teen then suddenly began to feel sick to his already hurting stomach with the vivid display of torn flesh, broken bone, and gore ripped asunder. He looked to the two Seraphim, who have not yet finished their song. What else could their song bring about that hasn't already been done to the Gods? Enoch, the one who 'had' been his uncle in a past life, was looking on at the battle field. He didn't waver nor did his voice shake. His golden sunset eyes were filled with determination and at the same time hatred. Ferre on the other hand kept a calm disposition and wasn't phased by the carnage before him period. Drake's attention was then grabbed by the many shining butterflies which seemed to surround him and Ludo.

Odin took all the blows from Finir and Greed, however unlike before the attacks seemed to phase him. The God held himself up with Gungnirr, now wearing a look of surprise as he clenched his chest with his free hand as blood trickled from the corner of his mouth, "... No... We've been... Degraded to mortals!"

At this moment the Gods began to panic and scrambled to escape through the gaping holes in the skies. Some were taken down by the summons, others by their own strife to escape faster then others.

Death's movements were also slowed like the Gods, yet still hit hard against Sin's attacks. He took the blow to the gut from Sin, yet parried each of the incoming chains with the blade of his scythe. However, he couldn't keep up any longer with the fury of chains and soon enough ended up getting coiled by them. His scythe was dropped in the confusion, much to his dismay as he looked upon Sin; his eyes blazing with pure anger and hate.

OOC: godly figures ( Tiamat, Sin, Parvati) will understand the above text. I'll message each of you with the true meaning and crap

11-21-2011   #232 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Charil released the charging on the eye rune in front of her, firing off an immense laser that split itself into multiple beams, homing after the fleeing gods to drop them out of the sky like flies.

Greed walked up to Drake, her gauntlets slipping off her arms with a steamy hiss and she slapped her extremely warm hands onto his back. "I'll race you to punch Odin in the face. Winner gets free drinks."

Catching Death in her binds of chains, Sin walked towards her entrapped son, picking up his scythe as she passed it. She slammed his scythe and her own into the ground before Death and lifted her head slightly, her hood still obscuring her face. Sin then pulled back the hood, revealing her rainbow irises and white pupils, she "stared" at Death.
After a while, Sin slapped him hard across the face. "Where did I go wrong raising you? And what am I even going to do with you?"

11-21-2011   #233 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

The Dragon Goddess twitched her bony ears upward, looking toward the sources of the lyrics of this cryptic song.

"...Bless you, Enoch, Ferre" she said with serenity, a smooth smile appearing upon her maw as a few tears finally escaped down the cliffs of her cheek. "Those words... In the middle of turmoil, these are the very verses that I exist for. The Truth and the Light...yes, these must be upheld in order to find the Way."

She looked upon the fallen Frigga, her gut torn open and intestines hanging from the side, the juices from within slowly pouring out of her being. Her eyes already seemed to pale as a zombie's, a face of a venomous shock forever perpetuated in her expression. Tiamat shuddered, then looked away with a step back from the scene.

"If...if only--" she managed to mutter under her breath in despair, her eyes fully watering down without shyness or embarrassment. This was in no way how an Immortal as glorious as Frigga was should be remembered. No one deserved their name stained forever, tortured by fiery tridents of future generation's tongues to defame this being into the oblivion of history.

"Odin! Look upon your wife!" Tiamat called out, clearly heartbroken, as if the pain of Frigga's death also afflicted her own health, "This is the fate that awaits you on your path to Diasee! Do not do this to yourself! What binds you to such foolishness?! Please, I beg you, Lord Odin, cease your madness!" Clearly, the Dragon Goddess was weeping. She abhorred this battlefield, this senseless bloodshed. For many powerful deities had fallen and had yet to fall - all of which, in her eyes, had the potential to bring a goodness from their power to the world - and perhaps to themselves, as well.

"Please!" she seemed to yell, now not just addressing Odin, but for all opposing gods to hear, the ringing in her voice louder than ever, "Live now by the Song of the Seraphim. It doesn't have to be this way!"

---------

The azure dragon slid his body around with a skid in the water, turning toward Odin to follow up with a jumping spin kick, his foot claws open and ready to leave a gash across the Gungnirr wielder's face.

Tiamat's words, however, upon calling out to Odin, made the Dragonkin stop short and listen intently, his ears almost baffled at what he could hear from the Queen of Dragons's maw.

"Queen Tiamat...? Why does she show compassion in--?" Compassion. Finir realized at that point as what Enoch had meant when he overheard him say:

"... Besides Tamar... You Gods are all the same!"

She breathed compassion, even in the face of her enemies, giving out her heart in her pleas and her soul in her tears. Perhaps to a fault. But not even the gods were perfect. He was sure Tiamat knew this. But what she saw in others was the potential for good. She believed in whatever soul of darkness, no matter how void of light that tortured body was, there was a spark of light that only needed kindling. She firmly believed that it was her task to ignite that spark. And for those to completely ignore this spark were the ones she wept for most - the ones she couldn't save, and especially the ones that choose not to be saved.

This was the reason why Finir so fervently worshiped her. He could only wish his heart were that golden.

Seven butterflies shifted around Drake, occasionally giving healing pulses toward his body and restoring the torn flesh, while still the other seven hovered around Ludo like barrier points, light animating around him like a protective cocoon.

Last edited by Marzai; 11-21-2011 at 10:00 PM.

11-21-2011   #234 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

When Leht ripped Lorelei out of Frigga's head, he felt a great amount of satisfaction. Her body now ravaged and gruesome in sight, his only regret was that he should've just aimed for the stomach or chest in hindsight. Maybe she would've been left clinging on life then, and he could mock her, and torture her. Oh well, he could settle with many other chances.

"Odin! Look upon your wife!"

Leht immediately reacted and added, "Yes, yes! Look at your wife Odin!" as he picked up Frigga's remains and showed it to Odin. Leht pulled out a knife and started further gutting Frigga while taunting Odin, "Maybe, if you weren't such an ASS, things wouldn't have turned out this way!" His words were filled with sarcasm and joy, what sort of revenge could possibly be better than this?

11-21-2011   #235 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Wiping a bit of blood from her cheek, Anna keyed in on the song that the Seraphim continued to sing. She looked to Drake, who seemed to be confused by the newest lyrics. Surely enough they were sung in a different tongue, but Anna seemed to grasp it all the same. "I guess I have you to thank for that eh?" she questioned, "How many languages do you know, anyway?"

At this point, Anna was decidedly exhausted. Zoning in and out of consciousness, she heard Tiamat utter the phrase: "Live now by the Song of the Seraphim. It doesn't have to be this way!"

Sure enough Anna, who was now seated on a rock not far from where Frigga now lay, glanced back at the body of the fallen goddess. That's certainly no way to leave her, after all, she thought, reaching into her bag and pulling out some gloves.

"Yes, yes! Look at your wife Odin!"

That's definitely no way to leave her, Anna thought, frustratedly reaching back into her bag. From the bag, she pulled out a baseball and beaned Leht right in the back of the head!

"You might like to respect the dead," Anna murmured, "This is no way to get your wish. And besides, mortal or no, do you think you can really beat Odin? Because we sure as hell won't help you if you're going to be like that."

Pulling the gloves onto her hands, she walked over to Frigga's body now lay and began to put her organs and other body bits back inside of the hole, becoming more and more nauseated with each part she placed. I'm no mortician, she thought, pulling out a decent-sized strip of fabric from the bag, But I can at least do this much.

Having put all the innards back in their rightful place, Anna took the fabric and tied it around the wound in Frigga's torso, effectively covering the hole. "There," she said, "That's a bit more respectable. Plus, that ought to keep all her insides from becoming outsides."

From there, Anna removed the gloves and threw them aside, and returned to the rock she had been resting at before. She began to cough again, and managed to spit out a sizable amount of blood before sitting back down on the stone. In a cold sweat, Anna almost inaudibly called to the party, "You guys mind if I chill here for a minute?"

Last edited by Harlequin; 11-21-2011 at 10:18 PM.

11-21-2011   #236 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

The sudden impact dazed Leht for a moment and he dropped Frigga. Who, or what could have hit him? His group should've been watching his back. A look behind him revealed it was Anna, and it appeared she hit him with a baseball.

"You might like to respect the dead. This is no way to get your wish. And besides, mortal or no, do you think you can really beat Odin? Because we sure as hell won't help you if you're going to be like that."

The irony was killing him. Respect the dead? Hah! Where was his respect when he was waiting a hundred years? Where was his respect when he was smacked on the head by an ally? In a disgruntled voice, Leht replied loudly to Anna's comments, "That's funny! You became a hypocrite before you could practice what you preached! I couldn't care if none of you helped at this point though, now that Odin is mortal. He will bleed, he will suffer, and he will die."

Leht just watched in disgust as Anna cleaned Frigga up. After she finished and retired to a rock, Leht quickly ran up to Frigga and..."Backstabbing scum don't deserve shit on my list!" punt her towards Odin! He kicked with enough force for her innards to come spilling out again in the air, before her corpse landed in front of Odin.

11-21-2011   #237 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Death was slapped hard across the face, which caused him to whine, "Oww... Well I don't know. You figure it out!" He frowned, almost childishly.

Drake resisted the urge to face palm right there as Leht did what he damn well pleased while the others were trying to speak with Odin. Anna then spoke out some words of wisdom, "You might like to respect the dead," Anna murmured, "This is no way to get your wish. And besides, mortal or no, do you think you can really beat Odin? Because we sure as hell won't help you if you're going to be like that."

"Yeah dude," Drake laughed as he held his side, "You pissed off a giant Scandinavian, good ****ing luck."

"That's funny! You became a hypocrite before you could practice what you preached! I couldn't care if none of you helped at this point though, now that Odin is mortal. He will bleed, he will suffer, and he will die." Was what Leht had said. What was it that Anna said that made her a hypocrite though? As soon as Anna finished and sat down on a rock, Leht was quick to kick her remains and sent them flying right to where Odin stood.

Odin stared long and hard at the tossed remains of his wife. The old God said nothing as Tiamat's words echoed in his mind: "This is the fate that awaits you on your path to Diasee! Do not do this to yourself! What binds you to such foolishness?! Please, I beg you, Lord Odin, cease your madness!" The old man then knelt down and uttered, "Fåremi fådorela dosoldolå lå mirie låsi milåsi re sollåmi—"

OOC: because I'm lazy... "Be surrounded in the gentle warmth of love and forgiveness"

Frigga's body was soon enveloped by shining blue flames before dissipating and leaving nothing in it's wake. The man sighed, before looking to the party, "... Perhaps following Diasee blindly to a world without mortals was indeed foolish..."

"I'll say!" Drake barked as his wounds healed.

Bianca returned to the party after running off to beat up random Gods. She stood by them quietly without saying a word as Odin spoke.

Odin spun his spear round and it disappeared in a blue flash. He nodded his head to Tiamat before speaking, "I know not what this dark haired man wants, but for Tiamat and the Seraphim to be struggling so much to prevent these events... Diasee's return must really be something to be dreaded. I will support you all, but..." Odin looked to the stream of Gods rushing to escape, "Any moment now Diasee will come out, and should the cosmos energies--"

Bianca quickly cut in, "Cosmos energies?"

"Mana," Odin informed the girl, "... As long as there are cosmos energies present in this world, the Gods and Diasee will remain. We are beings primarily made up of the world's very breath itself. The Seraphim are like the Gods in this regard."

What hatred was it that caused you to awaken?

Is it the bloodshed in far off lands that disturbs you?

What is it that assures you a good night's sleep

In the darkness of bad memories entrapping you?

Dodosolre lå relådola refåsido la dosolfådo
Resolrefå fådofå lålåre få lå miremido
Resol fåmire do çietta fådosi
Remila mido mean milådomi fålå mirefåre

OOC: Loosen the chains of the guilty,
Send forth light to the blind,
Our evil do thou dispel,
Entreat for us all good things (this is from a real religious poem. Google it sometime if you're interested)

Now awaken- Now awaken- Now awaken with the Spiritum Sanctum!

Now fall into peaceful slumber- now be released from anthanasia- now fall into peaceful slumber with the Spiritum Sanctum!

Now awaken- Be re--

Silence, you foolish Seraphim.

Before the next lyrics could be uttered, a small fragment of the fallen sky was shot out at such a speed that no one saw it until it it it's target; the shard lodged itself right into Enoch's adam's apple, causing the Seraphim to rasp and choke as he dropped to his knees. Crimson blood seeped from the wound as he struggled to pull the shard out, releasing his hand from Ferre's grip to do so. Ferre himself cut himself off from his song and went to go aid his friend but was promptly prevented from doing so when another larger shard of the skies came and sliced his right arm clean off from his elbow down! Ferre clutched the wound as he looked to the source of the projectiles.

In the center of the pool of water, a glowing mass of golden light shone brightly. It soon took on a humanoid shape, but was childish in shape. The being had no true face as shining tendrils almost like veils and robes wrapped around the supreme being.

Finally... I am awake again after so long.

"Diasee..." Ferre nearly hissed with strong disdain, "I will send you back to the forsaken hell you came from!"

Enoch tore the shard of sky out from his throat and grasped his throat with his left hand. He took in a few hoarse breaths before finally uttering the diety's name himself, "...Diasee..."

I see that mortals are no different from how they were thousands of years ago... The shining being seemed to be looking at Leht, It matters not. I must return to the Heavens and initiate the fall of the worlds.

11-22-2011   #238 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio was a little upset by Frigga's death. He was still recovering from the shock of her misleading them when blow after blow of surprises rained down. After the battle he found himself drifting towards Leht despite the man being the most visibly unstable.

”Leht、” he interuppted as he kicked Frigga's head towards Odin. "You'll have plenty of time for your anger once this is over..."

He was certain that wasn't the fate Leht wanted either but Frigga and Odin, the single entities he seemed to be counting on were no longer options.

Odin then claimed to be willing to fight stating, "... Perhaps following Diasee blindly to a world without mortals was indeed foolish..."

"I'll say!" Drake barked as his wounds healed.

Emilio merely closed up his ears to anything Odin had left to say. There was nothing he needed to hear from the gods any longer. Unfortunately, the chance to stop Odin's speech came sooner than expected. Their true foe appeared before them.

11-22-2011   #239 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Finir watched as Leht toyed and tossed the body of Frigga around as some puppet. Though he couldn't entirely dismiss some of the underlying feelings he openly displayed, the scene for the azure dragon was...morbid. Tiamat seemed to hiss at the man for disrespecting the deceased Frigga, and was ready to send a flash from her staff out of anger, but restrained herself as she heard Odin's change of allegiance. She ceased to bear her teeth as the now drying tears ceased their torrent. This should be enough for Leht to not make do on his promises to kill Odin. If not, she will step in and bind him until this ordeal was over.

"I am so sorry..." she said, her voice quivering to Odin as Frigga's body had burned to nothing, "If you wish, I will gladly perform a funeral ceremony in her honor when the time comes. She deserves that much..." Tiamat turned her troubled eyes to the other fallen gods. "...All of them do."

Finir's fist stopped its sparking at this point. Upon the back of his claw appeared the symmetrical date palm in the same design as it was engraved on Tiamat's staff, glowing in cyan. His maw slightly open in wonder, he observed it. From it coursed a power he never felt before that seemed to link to his very spirit.

"Wait! Is this--?!"

Silence, you foolish Seraphim.

Both Enoch and Ferre were disrupted from their tasks by shards animating from the voids above! The former suffered a shard lodged in his throat, while the latter had his arm cut clean off! Twitching her ears, Tiamat swung her head around in a motherly concern. Surely enough, she ran as quickly as she could in that dress, somehow not tripping over the seams as she called for both of their names. She stabbed the butt of her staff down into the ground and a barrier of protection animated as she came to a kneel at Enoch's back.

This prompted the azure dragon to run to his Goddess, tending to Ferre. The Dragon Goddess forced her own left claw over Enoch's hand, rubbing her fingers across the opening of the wound. She left a trail of light as she did, which gave greater healing pulses than the butterflies could provide.

"If this...Diasee can do this," Finir thought to himself as he grabbed Ferre's loose limb, then hustling to its owner, "What...what exactly could he be capable of...?!"

The being of light finally had come down from where it shot the fragments, a nova in a childish form. To Tiamat, it was a reflection of Diasee's own childishness. A fact she wasn't afraid to acknowledge.

"...You're but a child," she began, "Your methods...your motives...your reason for disowning the mortals...This does not justify what you do. The form you take now, I see, is fitting, and ironic. You have great power, indeed...but you do not have the maturity nor the correct conviction to wield it. Truly a pitiful child at best."

11-22-2011   #240 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

OOC: I thought I picked a darker teal but I guess I didn't... herpderp

Once the wound upon his throat was healed, Enoch let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks, Tamar..."

"Oh," Ferre looked away from Diasee and took his arm from Finir, "You are too kind... Thank you sir." For someone who was named the Devil in literature, he sure is polite... The Seraphim then returned his gaze to Diasee, his scarlet eyes locking onto their target. In a heartbeat the Seraphim was already upon the shining figure. Rather then pull out an actual blade though... He smacked the child across the face with his loose limb. "DIASEEEEEEEEE-!" The angel roared, his eyes blazing like crimson flames.

Drake blinked, "D-did he just charge in with just an arm...?"

Ludo, who finally snapped out of his spell since all the lessar Gods were either dead or had escaped, laughed, "Why yes he did!"

OOC: rushing this so...

"Ferre! Don't be stupid! You can't beat him with an arm! At least bring a leg, too!" Enoch shouted out to his friend.

Bianca shouted with Enoch, "Yeah! ... Wait, what!?" She looked at Enoch with a surprised expression.

This was when Teodoro finally rejoined the group, looking upon the shining figure before pondering aloud, "Why is he attempting to beat the Supreme God up with his detached arm?..."

Diasee wasn't too pleased about this and was quick to blow Ferre back, who quickly recovered and was quick to blast the figure with a myriad of ice, lightning and wind magics combined into a killer maelstrom. However, Diasee sent Ferre flying back once more, and disappeared in a shining flash of light.

Say what you will, but there is nothing you all can do to prevent the Retribution.

---

A few hours later, once wounds were tended to and the artificial sky began to darken signalling nightfall...

"Help yourselves to any of the fruit in the garden except for those of the Yggdrasil," Ferre instructed the group as he tested his now reattached arm, "... Oh, nothing bad will happen if you eat one. I just like to keep them for myself because they're that tasty."

"Pig," Ludo said simply.

Ferre huffed, "You probably wouldn't like them any ways! They're incredibly spicy."

"Since when were there spicy fruit?" Bianca blinked, obviously curious about the matter now.

"There are springs if you really feel the need to bathe west of here... And more to the east." Ferre pointed both ways as he continued to speak, "... All the water except for the newly made pool before the Yggdrasil is clean. So you don't need to worry too much about drinking water."

"I sort of want to try that spicy fruit, just because it's spicy," Drake said with a bit of a grin on his face.

Ferre smirked, "Are you sure? A mortal like you may only taste burn..."

"It's something to try at least once in a lifetime," Drake shrugged his shoulders.

Ferre laughed, then looked around and blinked, "Where did Enoch go?..."

---

Enoch stood in the bloodied waters before the grand Yggdrasil. He wore a distant expression. It was like he wasn't entirely there as he quietly voiced an age old tune he'd known from when he was still human;

Can you hear my voice echo throughout the world?
Can you hear my singing voice throughout the world?
My song won't create anything in this world,
Because this song is devoted to you, and to your eternal dream...

I will give you my power, so you no longer have to be sad
I continue to sing for your happiness, so please be happy forever...

Please, be happy, be happy forever...

He had called for Tamar earlier so they could speak privately and was waiting for the Dragoness to show up. As he waited he paid his respects to the fallen Gods, regardless of whatever hatred and grief may have stirred in the past regarding their presence. The souls of the Gods lingered, twitched in anger, and furiously floated here and fro amidst the shining orbs of mana ambers floating to the fragmented skies. The song's effects were dispersing their rage though, and tranquillizing them at least enough for them to pass on peacefully.

But what was going to happen to the worlds now?...