Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-13-2011   #201 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"The palm tre--?!" Finir frantically looked at the emblem on his chest plate for confirmation. Indeed, the very emblem he sported matched what the boy had indicated: it was the symmetrical palm tree. The azure dragon shifted a claw to the pendant dangling from his armor and held it fast, looking upon it as if it were a frightening foreign object.

"The date palm tree is the very symbol of my nation!"

"...And she," Finir questioned, "she...also had a past life? Was she mortal then?!
And this pendant...did it belong to her?!"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-13-2011   #202 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Alfredo, huh?" Anna contemplated, "Well, I was gonna make seafood, but I guess we can compromise. Shrimp alfredo, next week!"

Looks like I'll be hitting the grocery store again when I get home...

"Tch, my back's starting to hurt," she groaned, while using her hands to hold her breasts, "I'm not fitting the same bra anymore, and it's kinda frustrating. Brown-baby uncle Kai, you think you can phaze me up something in the right size?"

11-13-2011   #203 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Enoch blinked, "I don't know. It's hard to remember... But um, yes. She was a mortal at the time I was one, too," The child pointed at the cage lock, "Can you open this? I've been trapped here for days by some jerk who looked like Ferre."

"Shrimp alfredo?" Lucifer's eyes seem to light up at the mention of food, "Sounds delicious!"

"Ferre!" Enoch called his friend's name.

"What?" Lucifer looked over at his friend in the cage, ".. Oh, right... Uh... Well I cannot do much about this myself."

Enoch blinked, "Why not?"

"Because my power's being focused on something else, that's why I'm so sleepy," Lucifer crossed his arms, "Maybe a giant blade of wind might do the trick.. But it would slice the whole cage. Maybe a giant icicle? Or a--"

"Why is everything giant!?" Enoch exclaimed, somewhat panicked.

"Because it takes concentration to limit the explosion and mana burst radius."

"Okay well," Teodoro interjected, "Let's just have those guys open the cage. Clearly we can't rely on you."

"... Ouch," Lucifer said under his breath.

"I'm not fitting the same bra anymore, and it's kinda frustrating. Brown-baby uncle Kai, you think you can phaze me up something in the right size?"

Drake nearly choked on his own spit from just how forward that question was. Not to mention the nickname the kid in the cage got.

Lucifer and Enoch both looked at each other, the back at Anna. Ferre was the first to speak, "You mean creation magic... right?" With a snap of his fingers, Anna's request was fulfilled. So Lucifer had the same power as Kai did in his life? "How's that?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-13-2011   #204 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Can you open this? I've been trapped here for days by some jerk who looked like Ferre."

Then my suspicions might be true... Sin thought to herself.

"Maybe a giant blade of wind might do the trick.. But it would slice the whole cage. Maybe a giant icicle? Or a--"

"Why is everything giant!?"

Annoyed, Sin brushed past the group, grabbing Lucifer and shoving him aside carelessly. "Out of the way."

Taking a step back with scythe in hand, she held it behind her, then swinging the blade downwards and slicing at the cage with tremendous force.

11-14-2011   #205 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht was giving as much as a damn as Anna through their whole trip. He was just tagging along to get his reward, so he was pleased with their new scythe wielding companion. Sin was straight to the point, and made things go along swimmingly. He didn't really pay attention to the angel and sins babble, and only listened to certain keywords.

Meanwhile, Theresia was knee deep in shit with the other angels, trying to defend the world from the phantasms. The only they she could do was believe that the group would stop the flow of phantasms, as that was the only option of winning the war anyway.

11-14-2011   #206 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

In one fell swoop, the blade of the scythe cleaved the cage in two, sending the bottom half plummeting down to the bottom of the cavern. Though there were no screams from the two boys in the cage, there was however one comment,

"Why is everything giant!?"

".. Now we have to go all the way back down," Drake sighed.

"Well at least you're getting your exercise!" Bianca chimed rather cheerfully.

The party traveled back to the bottom of the passage way, where Enoch and Teodoro waited. After a few more words were exchange with the party and at the revelation that Lucifer vanished once again, they continued down the path the originally were following.

The next day...

The party now progressed through a rather tight tunnel. The walls were closing in and yet in the distance...

"Hey, I see a light!" Bianca exclaimed. She began to run on ahead of the group, ignoring whatever warnings they may give her.

"I guess that means we're all dead now," Ludo scoffed.

"Haha, very funny," Drake said dryly.

"That must be the entrance to Eden, then," Enoch stated.

Drake looked at Enoch, "The-what now?"

Soon enough, the party emerged into what seemed even more mystical then the center of the world trees themselves.

They entered a lush area, full of running streams and plenty of foliage. Ruins of ancient buildings much like those at the North Pole were scattered around the area but were more intact then those at the North Pole. Beautiful flowers that bore some resemblance to those of Asgard and Utgard, yet also very foreign, were scattered around the ground. In the middle of the beauty was a grand tree in the distance, much like the Yggdrasil that were in Utgard and Asgard. It appeared to be even more grand then the two and the branches extended to the fragmented skies. Though the skies were mostly normal, it was cracked and where fragments had fallen great myriads of colours replaced the broken spaces. The branches, too, extended into those crevices and continued into the unknown. Both small and big clusters of mana floated to the skies almost like lanterns. In the distance a melody resounded, but the lyrics couldn't be made out... The singer sounded just like the one at the North Pole.

Drake took a few more steps forward, looking at the smaller trees bearing fruit and then took a look at the flowers at his feet, "Okay... I was expecting a flaming inferno, not... This."

"Welcome to the remains of the Garden of Eden... As well as where the Yggdrasil resides," Enoch walked past Drake and looked to the grand tree, "... Before anyone asks, the Yggdrasil in Asgard, Utgard, Midgard, and whatever others branch off from there are all just large branches of this."

Ludo had his eyes on the fragmented skies above, "... I see, so that's why we all ended up at the same place in the world trees."

"Okay well," Enoch began as he turned away from the group, "I need to find Ferre. Zadkiel, Gabriel, you two come with me. The rest of you.. Well, you do whatever."

The three angels left the party.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-15-2011   #207 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Finir never expected in his lifetime that he would step foot in the Garden of Eden. Or Genesis, as his people called it.

"This...was where...everything started," Finir said to himself, awestruck by the dominant presence of the giant tree before the party. He craned his head back to see just how high this giant went, to see its branch go beyond even the fabrics of reality, into what wonders or oblivions lie beyond.

"To think that I'd even be alive here is an achievement in and of itself!"

Finir pushed his body up to bring Frigga back into a more comfortable grip, and continued onward on a little sightseeing venture. But a thought crossed his mind.

"Hey, wouldn't there still be animals here..?" he asked no one in particular.

11-15-2011   #208 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit, he got away again. Sin thought after noticing Lucifer missing. And to be led all the way to Eden... this is getting annoying.

"Wait." Sin said as she followed after Enoch. "The one who locked you up, where did he go?"

11-15-2011   #209 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

As the party reached the Garden of Eden, Anna plopped down under a tree and stretched out, looking like she was preparing to take a nap. In actuality, she was meditating in an attempt to recover her power, to no avail. While she was concentrating, she heard:

"Okay well, I need to find Ferre. Zadkiel, Gabriel, you two come with me. The rest of you.. Well, you do whatever."

"You may as well slow down a minute, brown baby uncle Kai," Anna murmured, maintaining a peaceful demeanor, "We're here for the same guy, after all."

Moments later, a frustrated 'tch' could be heard coming from Anna, as she stood up and fished around in her bag. "Well, if I'm not going to be able to get back to normal in here, then I'll just have to make due with this," she said, pulling Durandal from the bag, "I'd fish around in this bag a bit more, but I'm kind of afraid what I might find..."

She hoisted the bag back onto her back, and caught up to the party of angels.

11-16-2011   #210 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Wait." Sin said as she followed after Enoch. "The one who locked you up, where did he go?"

"..." Enoch stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Sin, "... To be honest, I sense his presence here in the garden... It's close to where Ferre's is..."

Drake shoved his hands into his jeans pockets, "So... Prepare ourselves for the worst?"

Enoch nodded as he started walking again.

The boy lead the group to where the Yggdrasil stood in the center of the garden. the very tendrils of mana and light were rising from it's soil and rising up to the skies leading to the many worlds. At the foot of the tree was a lone angel with a shining halo and six snow white wings on his back. Masculine in appearance with short black hair, he stands with his arms spread in robes of pristine white as he sings a song that, although to the ear was in an ancient language long forgotten. The meaning seemed to resound in the hearts of the listeners:

To protect my precious beloved, I shall play the sacred melody
In exchange for my broken body, now, I shall offer this lullaby

Why does strength dwell in those who aren't tainted by greed and the power struggles of men?
Why does power torment gentle people who wish not for the bloody wars and strife of men?

Oh children of God- of power!
If you wish to see the fighting disappear and be enveloped in peace
Then let your strength and mind rest together

Before I, your strength, bring disaster and destroy you...

I shall play a gentle melody
A sacred melody for my beloved
In exchange for the evil that dwells within me, I offer this song...

Why does strength dwell in those who aren't tainted by greed and the power struggles of men?
Why does power torment gentle people who wish not for the bloody wars and strife of men?

If you detest...
In this era...
The bloodshed in far off lands...

Then let yourself be wrapped in the light of salvation
And escape from the darkness of those bad memories entrapping you...

If you wish for eternal peace
Then let your strength and mind rest together

To protect my beloved, I shall grant you eternal slumber
I invite your sorrowful soul towards salvation!
The spirit of the words of prayer envelop you, liberating your sadness!

I invite your sorrowful soul towards salvation...
The spirit of the words of prayer envelop you, liberating your sadness...

The song repeats itself, it's melody almost warming the hearts of those there...

Yet, unbeknownst to the singer, there a man who bore a striking resemblance to him stood. It was definitely the same man that interfered with the party's efforts in the center of the world tree! Standing in between the man and the Seraphim was Ferre. The boy looked frantic as the man approached him.

"Stay back!" The boy warned him, "If you interfere with the spell... You could very well destroy the worlds!"

The man smirked, "Yes, and?"

"... Death, don't do this..." the boy swallowed hard, obviously in distress from the situation.

"I'll do what I damn well please for what I seek," the man smirked, "Now allow me to cancel that song of your's..." Death's clothing changed to a robe akin to Sin's, but more ragged and smelled of blood. His hood covered the top half of his face with inky darkness as that same darkness pooled out and became feathered wings of darkness. "Oh by the way... Thanks for the Seraphim genes, grandfather."

"Perhaps this confirms things for us," Ludo tilted his head slightly, "... And perhaps the worst possibility of all."

Drake looked at his principle, "Worst possibility...?"

"That we've been pushed towards a false goal this entire time," Ludo adjusted his glasses as he took a few steps forwards, "As well as being used by the Gods."

Death looked over his shoulder at the party and smiled, and proceeded to begin the haunting melody that seemed to breath the very sorrow and despair of all,

Rain of despair falls again and again til the end of this bitter world
The lives of all are exhaling their final breaths as deep crimsons and jet blacks consume their senses
The lives of all are exhaling their final breaths as deep crimsons and jet blacks consume their senses

Shining fragments of the sky fall from the heavens as eyes of wonder gaze upwards at their impending doom
As hell beckons them to succomb to their forbidden worldly desires

The blessing of evil has fallen over the worlds
The day star has fallen from heaven with despair
Sins cover thickly, oh so thickly all over the sky
And pierce the very core of the worlds

The blessing of evil has fallen over the worlds
Lucem Ferre has fallen from heaven with despair
Sins cover thickly, oh so thickly all over the sky
And pierce the very core of the worlds

I shall draw in my powers over life and death and dye this land scarlet
I shall call forth my hatred to make this a land not of life nay death
I shall plant my desires in the darkness of the mortal's weak hearts
I shall reveal the sin of the world in full bearing and plague this world in black death

Oh end of all! Oh end of all! Oh end of all! I beckon you to come forth!
Oh futile creation! Oh futile creation! Dye these worlds in deep shades of crimson!

I shall draw in my powers over life and death and dye this land scarlet
I shall call forth my hatred to make this a land not of life nay death

"I can't..." Enoch dropped to his knees and harshly breathed, "Br...eathe..."

"... N-No..." Ferre also dropped down to a knee and clutched his chest with a hand as he kept himself steady with the other, "Not like... this..."

"D-damn it..." Drake stood his ground, yet also felt like his windpipe was being crushed. He couldn't do a damn thing as he watched Ferre's form vanish in a pale light, then as the singing angel's song ceased in a series of chokes before the Seraphim himself fell. As soon as his melody ended, water began to shoot forth from the roots of the tree and fill the area with enough water to at least engulf Drake's feet and ankles with the cool liquid. However, the serenity of the moment ceased and the earth began to shake. Death finished his song and began to laugh like a madman as more and more pyres of mana escaped from the water.

"You all really are stupid!" He continued to laugh, "Being falsely led by a simple coordinate change in spirit allocation... Listening to Lady Frigga blindly... You truly are all fools!"

Lady Frigga began to stir and was quick to fly out of Finir's grip, landing by Death's side as a triumphant smile crossed her delicate features. "I must thank you all for going through all the trouble of bringing me down here! Now..." She looked down at Enoch, who's wide eyes full of fear were right on Frigga and Death. She uttered a few words to the boy in the same language Lucifer had been singing in. The boy's eyes closed and he stood almost mechanically.

I will sing the melodies to open the faraway world and create a new Paradise...

"Thank you, child," Frigga turned away from the now collapsing form of Enoch and watched the center of the collection of water. "And now you all have the honor of witnessing the reawakening of the Gods... And of Diasee!"

As if right on cue, a huge torrent of water shot out and with it shining forms of birds escaping from it. They flew upwards at the cracks in the skies, and disappeared in them. They were followed by the many forms of people rising up to the heavens and creating more and more holes in the sky.

The Seraphim who had fallen a few minutes ago finally rose as he rubbed at his head. He muttered something almost obscene sounding in a foreign language as he stood up and looked back at the party as he simply said, "You have doomed us all."

A large muscular man with long, flowing blond hair and a beard to match it approached Frigga. His armor was dull and from its battered appearance had seen many battles. His shining blue eyes met with Frigga's as he extended his hand to her.

"My beloved wife," he began, "Frigga."

"Odin... It's been far too long!" She said with great joy, "Now we can leave this world with Diasee... Away from those foolish angels and Nephilim..."

Ludo simply watched as the many Gods escaped from the torrent of water as fragments of the falling skies fell around the party, then moved his gaze over to Death, "I hate it when I'm right."

OOC: As you can see I'm sorta rushing this just so I can finally wrap it up ;_;

11-16-2011   #211 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Amidst all the commotion, Anna stood mostly speechless. That is, until she saw Frigga stir and awaken, and swiftly fly over to the side of Death. At that point, Anna's first thought was, Wait, so after all that grief, this ***** isn't even on our side?

That thought, however, was quickly followed by a realization. "OH! If you're awake, then?!" she stammered, grabbing some of her hair and pulling it to where she could see it, "Yes!! Alright, now I'm ready to cut a *****!"

As she drew Durandal, preparing to make a preemptive strike, something caught her eye. Or rather, someone. A rather tall, four-armed man emerged from the water which was filling the room. Upon seeing this, it seemed as though Anna's Nephilim side shut down this time. Seemingly floating in midair, Anna glowed in a bright light, and when the light faded Anna's hair had gone jet black again, and her skin became white. Her clothes had been changed from pajamas to a milk-white saree, and her eyes were a burning red.

"Shiva," she started, "I sealed your stupid ass in there for a reason."

Parvati continued to address him, getting angrier by the second. "I will not be letting you out, do you get it? You won't be dancing the Tandava, get it?!" she yelled at the man, "You won't be destroying the world! Who the hell do you think has to re-create it if you do?!"

Parvati reached into the bag still strapped to her back, and pulled out another sword. "Eh? Charlemagne's Joyeuse? How did he even..." she began to question, "No, nevermind. I already know the answer to that."

With Durandal and Joyeuse in hand, a furious Parvati made a leaping slash at Shiva, leaving a deep x-shaped gash in the god's chest.

11-16-2011   #212 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Death." Sin uttered as her son approached Ferre and the Seraphim with a hint of annoyance at the situation. To have her suspicions confirmed in such a situation, truly the world could not inconvenience her more than it has now.

But all sense in common seems to be lost at the moment, as Death began his burdening hymn. Sin stood her ground, her legs bending ever slightly at the pressure, but remained standing.

Then Frigga awoke, only to have Sin's next suspicion realized, to stand by Death and further their troubles. Truly, the world could not have inconvenienced her more as Enoch was manipulated by the goddess.

It was then Odin rose from the waters. And it was then, truly, the world could never inconvenience her more than it has now.

What an irritating turn of events. Sin thought to herself.

She looked back at Death. "Death." She simply asked, "Why?"

11-16-2011   #213 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

All of this...it had happened so quickly that Finir was completely speechless. The one he allowed to be his guiding light had at an instant snuffed out the false light of her soul. That atmosphere of serenity Frigga held when he was in her presence was dissipated, giving way to a malice that infected the air.

Even from his choking, the azure dragon stood his ground not out of endurance, but from sheer anger, and a great feeling of betrayal...

But then...Finir started to chuckle, then went into a snicker, and finally into a full blown laugh!

"You guys...are pathetically hilarious!" the Dragonkin mustered to say between his uncontrollable humor. "Don't these guys sound like the typical comic book villain? 'I'm Frigga!'" Finir began to mock, "'and I'm the deceptive little b**ch that gains the good guys' trust, only to turn on them in the end!'"

"'I'm Death!'" He continued, "And I'm going to eradicate the world to make a Paradise of my own!' Yeah, very mature. Very original!"

"'And I'm Odin. And I show up at last to couple once again with the deceptive b**ch!"

"Please," Finir mused, sitting down on his haunches, gesturing with a mocking claw. "Do go on. I'm waiting for the monologue!"

Deep down, the Dragonkin didn't know what the hell he was doing, or what had overcome him. But he knew that he wanted to shove a fist down his throat before he got himself killed early. Although, he did have an idea who to blame: "...Perhaps Kai rubbed off on me a little too well..."

(OOC: This is in no way mocking Dani's originality for the villains' motives)

Last edited by Marzai; 11-17-2011 at 11:08 AM.

11-17-2011   #214 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio blinked as everything transpired before him. In the end after Odin, Death and Frigga stood laughing before him there was only one thought that kept running through his mind. "How the heck did we get to this point?" Maybe he wasn't too well informed what with being the tag along he is, but he figured somebody... anyone would have noticed something by then. Then again, Drake and Leht as far as he could tell were dragged along too.

He listened to Finir's monologue silently... That is until Anna transformed before his eyes.

"Shiva," she started, "I sealed your stupid ass in there for a reason."

Parvati continued to address him, getting angrier by the second. "I will not be letting you out, do you get it? You won't be dancing the Tandava, get it?!" she yelled at the man, "You won't be destroying the world! Who the hell do you think has to re-create it if you do?!"

She then whipped out a sword and charged.

11-17-2011   #215 (permalink)
Special
Games

OOC: lol I laughed at Finir

"...Perhaps Kai rubbed off on me a little too well..."

"I'll say! It was almost as if I was listening to Kai rant now!" Ludo laughed, "Well at least you didn't break out into a rap."

"Oh dear..." Bianca said worriedly.

"Sounds rough," Drake shook his head.

Frigga and Odin exchanged looks as Death was still laughing hysterically. Death seemed to have gotten a huge kick out of Finir's monologue! He even reached under his hood to wipe away a possible tear from laughing far too much! "Haha! You're hilarious! Destroy the world for a new paradise? As if! I'm just doing this for kicks!"

"That just makes you even more of an *******," Drake said simply before his attention was diverted by Anna's transformation. The teen's eyes widened as she didn't even hesitate to go and cut down the God known as 'Shiva'.

Shiva quickly fell back but his wounds seemed to regenerate nearly instantaneously. The god then smirked smugly as an extra pair of arms appeared on his body. He readied himself in a battle stance as more Gods erupted from the earth itself and merely stated, "Why don't you get back in the kitchen already, Darling?"

Lucifer saw this however and pointed out, "Hey! Parvati! That there is my sword, Joyeuse! How in the world did Rune get that!?... Actually... Never mind, I already know." The seraphim sighed before quickly evading an incoming blow from a large, muscular man with hair like fire and a grand hammer. "Hey Thor! What could have possibly happened to your real hammer?!

"That ass hole Rune took it!" Thor huffed as he swung at Lucifer who evaded once more, "That hooligan is always taking our weapons! Now stay still you rat with wings!"

Enoch was still with the party though on his hands and knees, his now drenched hair covering his face and his robes heavy with water, "Why... Why would you want Diasee released?..." he questioned, the despair evident in his tone of voice.

"We're tired of putting up with mortals," Odin merely stated, "Tiring job and only causes headaches."

"But you haven't dealt with any mortals for thousands of years!" Enoch cried.

Frigga huffed, "It doesn't matter in the end anyway. Diasee is awakening and it will wipe you all from existence. Even after you, Enoch, worked so hard to get the Yggdrasil to sprout..." She said almost sarcastically, each word dripping with venom.

Enoch clenched his fists in the water, "... Besides Tamar... You Gods are all the same!"

Fragments of the false skies fell all around the group, causing both debris and water to go flying all around. Gods began to close in on the party and even on Lucifer, who already had his hands full with Thor and two more Gods who joined the muscular man.

"Ignoring the countless lives of the Humans, Angels, and Nephilim..." Enoch whimpered as Odin approached the child as a mighty spear manifested in his hands. He raised it over the child, ready to bring it down--

That was until a huge burst of mana blew whatever Gods were near away. The Gods were quick to stand their ground again, as was Death. However what now stood in their way was the second of the seraphim; The boy was now a man who although quite identical to Kai when he was alive was more youthful in appearance. His silver locks were mostly kept in his pulled up hood yet those that framed his face reached to his chest and turned to black at the ends. His bangs were long like Kai's had been but were also tipped with black and seemed a tad... feathery in appearance? Enoch was darbed in robes similar to those he had earlier, but obviously made for a mature adult. On his back were three pairs of wings; grand and blessed with snow white unearthly plumes. What floated over his head was a shining halo, much like Lucifer's.

"Don't **** with me," he nearly commanded as his golden sunset eyes seemed to pierce right through each of the forms of the bewildered gods. He looked over his shoulder at the party and asked, "Bianca... The rusted blade, pass it to me."

"R-right!" Bianca reached for the sword strapped over her back and tossed it to Enoch, who caught it by the hilt. The blade immediately began to shine brightly and separated into two balls of light. Enoch tossed one at Lucifer who was outnumbered but seemed to be handling things okay, "Ferre! Catch!"

Lucifer saw the shining ball of light soar over to where he was and back flipped way from the crowd of bloodthirsty Gods. He caught the ball in his right hand and it instantly became a large, ominous scythe like that of Sin's. Lucifer didn't hesitate to firmly plant one foot in the soil of Eden and use the other to propel him forwards to cleave the Gods in one swipe. They were already regenerating though, which Lucifer used the opportunity to quickly voice a spell:

Oh thundering heavens, resound!
Winds gather before me and transform into mighty blades!
And let these glacial spears piece thine enemies!

As the spell resounded, mighty spears of ice enhanced by lightning rained down on the Gods he faced with great speed thanks to incoming whirlwinds. However the more that went down the more that came to replace the fallen who were slowly regenerating. It didn't help that Frigga was using her healing magic to support her fallen allies in this chaos which made Lucifer curse under his breath. His weapon changed into two scimitars and once more he charged into battle.

Enoch on the other hand changed his ball of light into two revolvers very much like the ones Kai had when he was alive. However before firing any rounds, he quickly voiced his own spell:

Raging flames of the deepest pits of Hell
Furious waves of the disturbed oceans-
Resound with the roars of the earth and destroy my foes!

The water that was released from the unsealing of the Gods rose and encased many of them with high pressure vacuums to the point that one could hear their bones break from within! Flames then ignited seemingly out of nowhere as jagged spears of earth accompanied the flames in a horrendous catastrophe of blood and gore. He then flew high up into the air and made bullets rain down over the gods. Each bullet exploded on contact from a variety of elemental attributes; fire, water, earth, even light!

Death and Odin approached the party, both with their weapons in hand.

"I must commend you for coming this far," Odin rested his spear on his right shoulder.

"Now you die here!" Death raised his own scythe as the inky darkness wrapped around him.

"Buy me some time so I can summon something," Ludo told the group, "Most of my abilities are restored now... So this should be no problem!"

Bianca called forth Longnius and nodded, "Right!" She took the initiative and was quick to fire off two tendrils of lightning at the two opponents, before lunging at Odin with spear in hand, thrusting the weapon as it pulsed with electricity.

Death took the shock yet didn't seem way too phased by it. Ravens of darkness shot out from his shadow and were sent flying towards the party like deadly throwing knives.

11-17-2011   #216 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

From his crouching position, Finir lept into action!

Or rather dove! The Dragonkin was completely out of sight as he shifted through the waters, the Gods pursuing him now at a loss. The waters below seemed to rumble for a moment below their feet - or body.

And then...

Bwooosh!

A giant geyser from below launched his assailants into the air with scalding burns! And the ever shifting Dragonkin continued to do as such across the parts of the battlefield covered in water. Each geyser was like an explosion of a furious brine, damaging the foes he thought best to attack who needed the most support. Whatever was out of reach and airborne, he shot three or five ice sharps to knock down the avians. Each ice shard seemed to explode on impact, causing damage to clustered foes.

"C'mon," Finir taunted, his voice echoing from the depths, "Watcha got, huh?!"

He saw from below that Death had to call in a little aerial support: a flock of ravens began to animate from his shadow, and were headed to his comrades.

"Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore!'" Finir began to shoot hot jets of water right at the bloody peckers in a 4-burst attack so his position may be all the more harder to pinpoint, until most of them were shot down.

And that's when he turned his attention to Frigga. That deceptive little c*nt, her healing powers that once served as the soothing air was like a smog that choked his conscience into irritation. From below, Finir shot himself into a huge shockwave of water making a b-line for the former ally. Once he was a few yards away, Finir animated from the water into a lunge, giving out a ringing roar in an anger he so wished to share with her intestines. Claws and fangs at the ready, he flew toward her, eager to tear her apart...

OOC: Aim for the butterfly pendant, Dani!

11-17-2011   #217 (permalink)
Special
Games

Frigga was quick to move back as Finir lunged for her, almost swaying elegantly. Her butterfly ((I forgot she had those but they were mentioned at the end of burning steel fffff--)) wings giving her a serene look as if to hide the corruption deep within. In her hands a bow of light manifested and with great precision she fired her arrow of light right at Finir's chest!

However, the magic merely struck the beautiful butterfly pendant.

OOC: hahaha that was quick and lame but whatever. I'll have a real battle update later.

11-17-2011   #218 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Why don't you get back in the kitchen already, Darling?"

"You should know by now," Parvati growled, "That the only way you'll ever get me in the kitchen is if you're baking in the oven."

"Oh, and you're going to use four arms now?" she continued, "You should know by our history that this isn't going to end your way anyway."

Overcome with anger, Parvati began to sprout additional arms herself. One, then two, and so on... Until she reached a total of eight arms, the form of Durga. Each of the unarmed arms reached back into the bag, and pulled out a weapon. Parvati laughed at the various historical weapons that Rune had managed to collect, and was actually fairly surprised at a rapier that he had crafted himself.

"Hey! Parvati! That there is my sword, Joyeuse! How in the world did Rune get that!?... Actually... Never mind, I already know."

"You guys should really quit storing legendary weapons inside of cereal boxes," Parvati laughed.

She took a stance, and then leaped back into combat, slicing Shiva in a number of places, and successfully cutting off his arms. While in the midst of slicing and dicing, Parvati also managed to drive King Arthur's dagger, Carnwennan, into Shiva's chest. She dragged the blade first down, then up, effectively splitting the god's torso into two.

As Shiva fell into the water, Parvati made a small cut in her left hand, whispered an incantation into the blood pooling in her palm, and let it drip onto the unconscious Shiva's body. Within moments, the god vanished in a cloud of dust, and in his place was a trident. Parvati quickly put away all of the weapons she had drawn except for Durandal, and with a smirk on her face, picked up the trident.

After putting the trident into her bag, Parvati began to transform once again. This time, however, her hair was turning white, and her skin had tanned again. She changed from a white saree to pajamas... It seemed that she had given control back to Anna.

Anna seemed to have regained control just in time to hear: "Buy me some time so I can summon something. Most of my abilities are restored now... So this should be no problem!"

"Ha," she laughed, "There's no such thing as a break with you people, is there?"

She whispered an incantation into Durandal, and the blade started to glow a bright white. Surveying her surroundings, she noted that Death stood in the water, much like the rest of them. Anna decided to use this to her advantage, and sprinted as quickly as she could toward Death. As the ravens started darting at her, she proceeded to slide feet forward, as if Death was home plate!

As she got close enough, Anna took advantage of her momentum to launch herself up high into the air. She managed to do a full flip, adding more momentum to the blade which she was swinging right towards Death's left shoulder!

11-17-2011   #219 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht could only laugh at the events that unfolded. He laughed, and laughed, and laughed, while conflict broke out. And then, he asked, "Hey, you guys are still going to send me back to my world, right?" He drew Lorelei, but did not take a stance. "Like, right now? Because if you don't, I'd have to throw a giant wrench in your plans. Even if it's the last thing I do, I would make sure you would curse my names for years after this. But hey, I'm just saying that's what would happen if you didn't give me my greatly overdue reward. Right. Now." The most menacing words Leht has spoken thus far, clearly on the breaking point.

11-17-2011   #220 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Such an irrational reason." Sin brandished her scythe, its wicked saw of a blade seemed to almost shine at the sight of the "family" gathering. She slashed away the ravens, then pointed the scythe at Death. "If you give up now, I may be able to bring myself to punish you less, Death."

Two portals opened behind Sin, the left with the reckless black and gold haired girl earlier and the right with Charil emerging.

Charil immediately opened fire with her signature lightshow of lasers focused on Death.

Greed flicked her wrist before running towards Death and attempting to trade blows.