Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2011   #181 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Fortunata let out a shriek when Anna pierced her with Durandal. But... Something didn't quite feel right. It wasn't a pained shriek... Sure enough, at that point Anna tuned in to what was going on around her, and heard what sounded like Kai's voice, singing along with Hooch. "What in the world is going on?" Anna pondered out loud, before getting knocked back by Fortunata.

When she looked up, she saw Fortunata... Or rather, what was left of her. The phantasm's flesh was melting away from the bone, and was creating some rather grotesque leftovers. Anna decided to listen to the voices of Kai and Hooch and head down to Niflheim. She strapped Durandal to her back, grabbed her bag, and hopped down into the dark hole.

---

Anna was falling rather quickly in the pit. As soon as she caught sight of her party, she started to make use of her wings to slow her descent a bit, and managed to land herself seated right on Drake's shoulders. As she landed, she managed to catch the question Ludo asked Finir: "This certainly brings up quite a few questions,... Weeks ago the God of knowledge was killed, followed by that tree fiasco and well... Here we are. Finir, you caught the lyrics for that song, right?"

"I'd like to interject a moment," Anna said, "Judging by my appearance, I'd say that she's just been sealed. Unlike me though, Frigga is full-blown goddess, so the sealing was much more effective to her. I was born to cubi parents, which is why I look like this now."

She leaned down, pressing her chest into Drake's head, and said, "Cubi sure have it nice, huh?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-08-2011   #182 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"The lyrics..." Finir twitched his bony ears that prompted his memory of that cryptic song. He guessed that Ludo meant from the beginning, and Finir did as such...

In this infinite concentration, I will execute the purge,
For the sake of summoning and liberating you, little bird
I shall purge the evil that threatens you!

In this hurried frenzy of destruction, I will cut the bonds that hold soul and flesh together!
Purge the evil spirits, purge the diseased flesh, purge the taint!
In this hurried frenzy of destruction, I will cut the bonds that hold soul and flesh together!
Begone and fall from this ephemeral world!

I will sing unto the corrupted ritual
I'll sing at this crimson feast

I am the dancing fallen morning star, enjoy this display now!
I'll play the sacred melody now!

Dancing to the..
____________countdown of...
Purge the evil spirits, purge the diseased flesh, purge the taint!
________________________Metempsychosis...
______________________________________that is my fate
Begone and fall from this ephemeral world!

Purification of the heavens, purification of the land, purification of the outside and the inside, purification of the six roots of perception
Heavenly gods, earthly gods, gods of myriads
Singing the sorrows of the ephemeral world...______________________It's my fate
Should you be free your presence will bring naught but destruction!

The azure dragon seemed to become entranced by merely reciting the lyrics. At first, it was somewhat choppy from memory. The next moment, it became more fluent. Finir's eyes started to become half-closed as he continued. His maw moved quicker as he was became more possessed in reiterating the song in its entirety. His body trembled, his eyes dilated from a spiritual high that overtook his mind. His voice went into a crescendo not in volume, but in intensity and feeling of his delivery. Once he reached the end of this, his eyes widened at the height of possibility, and a long, loud gasp escaped from his throat, followed with a hollow ringing. Finir gained consciousness again, but with a cold sweat.

"What...what j-just happened...?" The azure dragon said in a light, frigtened voice.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

11-08-2011   #183 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake was mounted (teehee) by a falling Anna, followed by her promptly resting her breasts on his head. He nearly lost his balance but eventually regained it. There was a faint hint of blush on his face and an expression that looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't bring himself to say it. He merely sighed (perhaps almost dreamily? It's hard to tell) and decided to just deal with it. Not like it was bad.

"Sealed?" the fox repeated, "... Interesting." Ludo crossed his arms, "I never thought I'd see the day I'd see song magic as advanced as this." Ludo looked over at Anna, who was sitting upon Drake's shoulders, "When I heard the song, it wasn't in the language- the language of Utgard, it was in my mother tongue."

"Oh right," Bianca blinked, "You were born in Midgard."

The fox nodded, "My first language was Scottish Gaelic. What about you, Bianca?"

"Ummm... A very old, long forgotten language. It's the same language I heard the song in."

A smirk came to the demon's lips, "Very interesting... Let's discuss this more later. Now let's just get out of here. Drake stop fooling around with women now and get moving."

"I--" Drake was about to defend himself, but through the nice feeling of Anna's tits just chilling on his head another thought came to mind, "Shouldn't we wait for that woman, Theresia?"

"Oh, right," Ludo stopped in his tracks and turned back to the party.

"I hope she's okay," Bianca looked up, "Things are becoming very hectic up there.. Fortunata looked scary!"

"I think scary is an understatement," Drake commented.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-08-2011   #184 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Finir himself was impatient to move on. That recent supernatural episode with the song began to pluck at his nerves, and prodded his sanity. He turned to the dormant form of Frigga, still laying down without a stir. Worry took hold of his greatest fears; not only was Tiamat, from much early on, in this same state, but now Frigga, too. The azure dragon felt responsible for her safety in some way, as if a sudden duty of guardianship took hold of him.

The Dragonkin planted himself on all fours beside her, keeping the others of the party in sight. He curled up in a ball like a feline, making himself seem much smaller than he really was. The mere sight of Frigga allowed Finir to pacify his eager urge for movement toward their destination. After all, she told him before to relax.

"Hellish would be more precise," Finir interjected, still looking at Frigga. "That everflowing torrent of Phantasms were in the likeness of the everlasting inferno itself. With the Cubi raining down to douse those flames of chaos, I believe the Archcangels will make it out relatively well. But..."

Finir placed his chin on a vacant spot on the ground. "We can never be too sure..."

Last edited by Marzai; 11-08-2011 at 11:45 PM.

11-10-2011   #185 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Drake and Bianca both nodded in silent agreement with Finir. Ludo seemed to be thinking intently about something, but if anyone asked the fox merely kept quiet and assured them it was nothing. A few more minutes passed, and still no Theresia. They couldn't afford to wait any longer, so the group instead pressed on through the caverns and nooks of the underground world, Niflheim.

Twisting and turning, going up and down; the path the group walked upon was very rough. There were even pitfalls leading to the seemingly endless abyss that the party dared not to hop into. Not after the first one. After the first day or so, the caverns started to change into what looked like your typical hell like in literature. Flowing magma poured out through crevices in the walls, and down below great pools of magma bubbled almost like the inferno itself. The group still pressed on though; they had to release the Gods of Asgard from their curse. Even Frigga, the Goddess who pushed everyone on their journey, was fast asleep thanks to the melodies of the fallen seraphim, Lucifer.

A few more days later...

"... I'm sick of this heat..." Ludo sighed as he wiped the sweat from his brow, "I don't know what was easier to put up with; the freezing cold above or this scorching heat." The fox frowned in disdain, he really wanted to get out of there already.

"I don't know, it's not so bad," Drake commented with his hands in his black jeans pockets. How could he wear jeans down here? "I wonder if the rest of Niflheim is like this."

The group walked a bit further, until they came across something... Very odd, strictly speaking. In the middle of there path sat a child. The child had dark skin, like the Archangels Maya and Romeo, and even bore a similar appearance to them. His dark hair was cut short, but some bangs still hung in his face. His clothing was like the elaborately coloured robes of desert folk on the distant continents of Utgard, far from the country Chokma was nestled in. Though the strangest thing about this child was that there he was, sleeping while sitting up in the middle of nowhere.

"Uh... I assume this isn't normal for Niflheim," Drake commented as he walked towards the kid.

"Hey! Think before you try to wake up a random kid in the depths of hell!" Ludo tried to warn Drake, but it was a tad too late.

Drake nudged the kid's shoulder, "Oy, kid, what're you doing here?"

The kid, who up close had drool running down the corner of his mouth, opened his eyes. They were the same colour as Maya's and Romeo's, perhaps even slightly more scarlet. The child looked at Drake with a pair of sleepy eyes, then the rest of the party. It was only then that the child finally really woke up now, "I-I've been waiting for you!"

"What?" Drake blinked, a tad confused.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." Bianca muttered to herself, "But what could..."

"I knew you would all be coming," the child stood up and wiped away the drool on his mouth, "I want you to help me look for my friend. He's been locked up down here by Death!"

Ludo cocked a brow, but said nothing. This child... could it be...? That appearance... It's just like the two Archangels Jophiel and Raphael.

"Who's your friend?" Drake asked.

"Enoch," the boy answered, "There's another child stuck down here, too..."

"Gabriel!?" Bianca suddenly broke in, "Is it Gabriel?"

"I.. Don't know," the child shook his head with an unsure expression, "I just want to help my friend escape from here, but I've been looking for days and haven't seen him anywhere... Enoch..." he added his friend's name but with a hint of sadness, "... Will you help me look for him?"

"Well first of all..." Drake took a step back from the kid, "What's your name?"

The child blinked, then smiled, "My name is... Ferre."

---

Utgard, Chokma...

"..." Maya looked to the fields north of Chokma. In the distance war was being waged with phantasms from the North Pole. Many citizens have already evacuated the city for shelter in Asgard, yet would they really be safe there? All the archangel could do was hope for the best, not only for the citizens, but for the party sent to liberate the Gods from their sleep.

From her mental connection with the other angels, she could sense Bianca was troubled. The archangels who stayed at the North Pole finished their battle with the Phantasms a day or two ago, since they had all fled to different corners of the world. Now they were back here at Chokma; supporting the demon army in their struggle against the Phantasms. However now it was nearing night, and she was felt fatigue was starting to get the best of her. But she couldn't rest easy now... Not with this bloodshed.

She wanted to be down there to support her peers, but she couldn't afford to step into battle. Maya was the only one keeping them all connected, and had to stay away from the fighting regardless of her personal wishes. This was for the best, though...

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-10-2011 at 08:04 AM.

11-10-2011   #186 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Finir was tasked to carry the unconscious Frigga as they traversed through the depths of Niflheim. He held on tight; she was the only one that made him feel as calm as he did now. Neither did he feel like rushing along in a haste; that would only get him killed in here. Perhaps, even in sleep, Frigga influenced him through the air that seemed to resonate around her body. He couldn't stop looking at her face every now and then, observing to see even the slightest of stirring. Yet each time, there was nothing.

The heat, however, was taking its toll on him. His weakness conditioning in the military didn't quite prepare him for the hellfire. The azure dragon, as stalwart and fierce as his countenance always was, began to weaken and decolor under the heat. Eventually, he began to pant, even with sweat discharging from his under scale glands.

"D-Does anyone have any water on them...?" He seemingly begged. But his party stopped in front of him, forcing his mind to focus first on what prompted them to halt. He saw Drake walk ahead of the group as Ludo objected to his recklessness. The Dragonkin looked over everyone's head to see that the incubus stood over a small boy. A few inquiries from the former revealed that a friend named Enoch - Wait, isn't that Kai...? - and another child - Perhaps Gabriel, Bianca hoped.

The main thing Finir wanted to know, however, was if anyone had any blasted water!

Last edited by Marzai; 11-10-2011 at 11:12 AM.

11-10-2011   #187 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

As Drake, Ludo, and Bianca conversed to each other about the kid, Sin brushed past them, not caring about whatever poor sap they happened to stumble upon in the depths of hell. She continued on, until...

"I want you to help me look for my friend. He's been locked up down here by Death!"

Sin stopped. Her breath gave away for a second.

"Who's your friend?"

"Enoch..."

Sin turned around...

"What's your name?"

"My name is... Ferre."

In a flash, Sin shoved aside Drake, brandishing her scythe and holding the blade up to "Ferre's" neck. Portals suddenly appeared around the area, seemingly ready to fire out chains at Sin's will. "Tell me more about Death, Ferre." Sin demanded, ending the boy's name on a tone cold enough to bring shudder in this heated environment.

11-10-2011   #188 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"The air is too dry," Ludo sighed, "I can't draw any water from the mana in this area." Ludo's ears instantly perked up though at the sight of Sin being upon Ferre in an instant. This didn't seem to surprise him in the least though...

Drake was shoved away from the child, and was sent off balance for a moment. He managed to regain it fast enough and judging from the teen's expression, he wasn't pleased in the least from Sin's actions, "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Ferre didn't seem to budge at all, even when Sin pressed her blade against his throat. The boy's smile merely faded as he looked up at the woman, yet deep within his eyes it seemed almost as if they danced with amusement. "But Sin, you already know plenty about Death. I know no more then you do on the topic," he ended this sentence with a surprisingly cheerful smile. "After all... He is your son."

Last edited by Dani; 11-10-2011 at 06:24 PM.

11-10-2011   #189 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

The heat continued to sap at Finir's hydration, which only prevented him, for the most part, to animate any water. A water or ice breath attack would be out of the question as well; the quicker he was dehydrated, the less likely he would be able to keep going. His fighting condition remained on edge, at least.

But he wasn't in any position to fight. Above anything else, he was holding on to Frigga, even if all his energies were sapped in protecting her. Whether this 'Ferre' was a threat or not was simply indeterminable. But if his friend was Enoch...

An interesting development unfolded before him, however. The one named Sin made a movement toward the boy, shoving Drake aside and ignoring his angry inquiry. Still holding Frigga, the azure dragon moved to his incubus companion's side as he observed the entity holding up her scythe to the child's neck.

"Is it even that serious? A hole could've been where he stumbled!" Finir growled, "And what are you threatening that boy for? If you're gonna inquire anything, do so with some restraint!"

11-10-2011   #190 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Don't **** with me." Sin replied with the same emotionless voice. A couple of chains shot out from the portals and lodged itself into the ground nearby Finir and Drake, but Sin had not even moved a muscle to pay attention to them.

"You were supposed to be sealed away and never wake again. So why don't you start from the beginning and explain to me why you are free, creating confusion among the worlds up until now, Lucifer." She ended again on a harsh note, this time almost with a taste of disgust as the name rolled off her tongue, revealing the child's more known name.

She spun her scythe around and slammed the butt of the massive weapon into the ground under Lucifer. It seemed as if Sin's gaze began to look about the party. "Well? Is this not the one you are looking for? I will be more than glad to end him now..." She growled.

11-10-2011   #191 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Several days into the excursion, Anna was strolling along the same as she had been the entire trip. That being said, some members of her party were having a hard time, which was fairly apparent. She would've commented about it, but decided instead to hold her tongue. Better not to agitate a bunch of overheated crazies, after all. Not like she had enough time to smart off anyway, as the party came upon a child who called himself "Ferre".

Honestly though, she couldn't give a shit. Anna kept strolling, appearing to pay no mind to the entire situation. However, she was listening intently as she strolled by, continuing down the path. "Kid's named Ferre, he's looking for Enoch, who was locked down here by Sin's son death, got it," Anna grumbled, "Can we get a mov-"

"You were supposed to be sealed away and never wake again. So why don't you start from the beginning and explain to me why you are free, creating confusion among the worlds up until now, Lucifer."

Anna stopped in her place, and began to listen even more intently than before.

"Well? Is this not the one you are looking for? I will be more than glad to end him now..."

"That's not the one that was causing us all the grief before," Anna responded, "So you could probably let him off. I dunno though, you seem to know him better than us."

11-10-2011   #192 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Sealed? How could you possibly get that idea? I must have been away from the mortal world for a very long time..." Ferre, rather, Lucifer, let out a childish laugh, "This is merely a projection I created from afar. You won't be able to kill me so easily." With that the child walked on forwards, right through Sin and her scythe just like a ghost would. The child still bared his cheerful expression and stood before Bianca.

"Wait... You, Lucifer!?..." Drake blinked, obviously confused by the situation.

"History is not as it always dictates in your foolish texts," Lucifer said, ignoring Drake, "Perhaps there was another force terrorizing the worlds?" he turned back to Sin, "All that matters to me... Is that Enoch gets out of Niflheim... As well as the sealing of the hostile gods, Grigori and Diasee."

Ludo repeated the name, "Diasee?..."

Lucifer looked to the magma pouring from the walls, "This is distressing you, correct? This magma is overflowing because of Enoch's distress thanks to Death." Lucifer rose his hand in the air and snapped his fingers. In a brilliant flash, the magma simply... Vanished! A cool wind began to flow into the cavern, cooling the air further and brushing against the party members gently.

"Whew! That's a lot better!..." Ludo sighed.

"... Lucifer... Ferre..." Bianca seemed a bit... detached? "Lucem Ferre..."

"Yes, that's right, Zadkiel," Lucifer smiled again, "Ah, that's right... Your memories were wiped."

Bianca blinked, "Wiped?..."

"How come you're suddenly showing up and telling us all this?" Drake questioned the fallen angel, "We won't trust you so easily, you know."

Lucifer laughed again, "That's fine. You need Enoch to apparently 'seal' me any ways so you need to find him regardless. That's what the lady slung over your shoulder said," Lucifer pointed to Frigga who was resting on Finir's shoulder, "That said, I assume you would not want me in your presence at this point so I'll depart now. I wish you all the best of luck on your journey. 'Til we meet again." Lucifer turned and ran through the group, eventually fading away in a faded light. His voice seemed to hang in the wind though, with one final message:

Be wary of the Gods leading you to where I reside.

"Okay," Drake blinked, "That was just weird... So uh, let's just hurry and move on."

"... Right," Bianca slowly nodded, "We must hurry and find Enoch as Frigga said..."

Last edited by Dani; 11-11-2011 at 04:39 PM.

11-11-2011   #193 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Sin clicked her tongue in frustration with the departure of "Ferre." With what he said, this is getting more and more of a bother to her and began finding herself more and more related to this task than she had previously thought.

"What makes you think I should listen to you..." Sin whispered under her breath. She "looked" (for lack of better word) at Bianca, then to Ludo, then to Frigga. "'Be wary of the Gods leading you...'"

Something greater is behind this. She thought to herself. Arousing tension right now would be nice to have everyone pour out everything they know, but her mind was currently weighed heavily on where and what Death is doing. Unless...

Forget it. She'll find out herself soon enough. Sin walked on ahead of the party.

11-11-2011   #194 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"Be wary of the Gods leading you to where I reside..."

Another thing to plague Finir's mind with conflicting information. But thank goodness that magma subsided thanks to Lucife--

Wait, why would he want to help this ragtag bunch of beings to fulfill their goals? If he went out of his way to ruin Kai's life, only to later help the same group he tried to destroy only a few days ago...Perhaps it was a front to lure in Fortunata's trust. And from behind the gates of Niflheim, he destroyed, with his song, what he didn't create - what claimed to be the real thing, the real Sin: the Phantasms.

The words from Ferre still lingered in his ears. It forced him to look at Frigga, resisting skepticism. But if the boy was correct, why would he want them to seal him away? Further questions swung around in Finir's mind as he followed closely.

"Damn," Finir said, giving a confused look . "I never expected myself to want to see Lucifer again so I could speak with him on a few questions..."

It'd be most interesting if he were an ancestor to my race...

11-12-2011   #195 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio shivered from his place behind Finir as the air began to change around them, apparently at the boy (Lucifer) bidding. Lucifer turned and ran through the group, eventually fading away in a faded light. His voice seemed to hang in the wind though, with one final message:

Be wary of the Gods leading you to where I reside.

"Damn," Finir said, giving a confused look . "I never expected myself to want to see Lucifer again so I could speak with him on a few questions..."

Emilio sent a weary glance over at Frigga who lay unconcious on Finir's back. Did that mean that they were being mislead or working towards the wrong goal this entire time?

"Well...," he said after a pause, nibbling in thought at his thumb. "It doesnt matter where we are lead as long as we make the right decision once we get there."

Whatever that means.

11-12-2011   #196 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Whatever the right decision may be..." Ludo added as he walked onwards, followed by Bianca and Drake. All the party could do was press on, and at least it was less like an oven now in the caverns...

Hours seemed to fly by but eventually the group stopped since Bianca started to act... Well, weirder then usual. She told the group she felt something weird yet familiar in the area and asked the party if they could look around a bit. Soon enough though they discovered a secret passage which lead to a upwards spiralling corridor. Even if anyone objected, Bianca strongly urged the party to advance this way. Something was definitely leading her there, but if asked she would have said she didn't know what it was besides a gut feeling.

Way overhead was a cage of gold. Within the cage were two children; one with a similar likeness to Teodoro and the other to Kai. Outside of the cage was 'Ferre' once more, one hand clutching a bar of the cage, the other fumbling a lock pick into the golden lock... However, just like before, this kid was asleep while sitting upright. A line of drool escaped from the right corner of his mouth as he muttered things in his sleep while he sluggishly messed with the lock pick. "... Yes, I will... gladly have more bread... thank you..." A smile grew on the child's face as he said his thanks.

"No, Ferre!" The child in the cage who looked like Kai exclaimed, "Don't go for the bread! Take the goat cheese instead!" He looked a tad frantic, but perhaps for the wrong reasons. Both him and Teodoro both wore colourful robes much like Lucifer's, but different colours and slightly different style. Unlike the crimsons Lucifer wore, the child who looked like Kai instead wore cool colours of blues and teals. Teodoro wore robes of gold and white.

Teodoro shook his head and sighed, "Why are you both thinking with your stomachs?... And isn't he the enemy?..." Teodoro looked up and his eyes lit up with surprise when he saw the group, "Bianca! Everyone!"

"Teodoro!" Bianca called the fellow archangel's name happily and skipped over to him, yet slowed to a stop when she saw Lucifer doing his thing, "... He must be very sleepy."

"That must be Enoch with Teodoro, then," Ludo pointed out, "It's like looking at a brat version of Kai but Middle-Eastern."

Enoch looked up from Lucifer to the party and pouted childishly, "I take offence to that! This isn't even my true body," The boy crossed his arms with his cheeks puffed up. It was so stupidly adorable that it was already hard to take him seriously. "Who are you people? You seem familiar..." Enoch moved his gaze across the party until his eyes landed on Finir. The boy let out a bit of a gasp and exclaimed, "You look similar to Tamar!"

Drake chuckled a bit at the strange exchange and looked at Lucifer, "... For someone who supposed to be the 'King of Hell', he's really hard to take seriously."

11-13-2011   #197 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"T-Tamar?" The azure dragon stammered. "Who in the world...is Tamar? It sounds very similar to Tiamat, but...

"Boy, can you elaborate on this...Tamar that I look similar to?"

11-13-2011   #198 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Engrossed in thought, Anna continued walking. At first ahead of the party, the group slowly overtook her. First Ferre... Err, Lucifer, ran past, and soon Sin, Finir, Emilio, Drake, and the rest made their way by her. If he really is Lucifer, then... Hmm, I need to ask him some questions... And be wary of the gods? As far as I can tell, all the 'gods' are sealed. We'll just have to see what he means...

Continuing on the trek, Anna kept quiet for several hours, just following where everybody else was headed. Walking and walking, until the crew reached a room with a golden cage overhead. However, Anna hadn't noticed the group coming to a stop, and walked smack into Ludo's back. She landed smack on her butt, but tried to play it off with a laugh. "--Oops! Hehe..." she stuttered, "Sorry about that."

As she stood and dusted herself off, she finally took note of the room. She saw Lucifer hanging from the bars of the golden cage, and instinctively shouted at him. "Oy Hooch, is that you, or am I just getting confused? And are you coming for dinner next week?"

11-13-2011   #199 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"Hey Dorodoro!" Emilio said following after Bianca and stopping at hsi cage. "And that's Kai too!? Wow ya'll are alive and little cute kids too!" he exclaimed, although keeping his voice a bit hushed so as not to awake Ferre.

Who Emilio assumed was Kai didn't seem to notice his nephew (Drake) or Emilio instead opting to focus on Finir. Drake chuckled a bit at the strange exchange and looked at Lucifer, "... For someone who supposed to be the 'King of Hell', he's really hard to take seriously."

"I know... he's kinda cute as a runt," Emilio said tilting his head.

11-13-2011   #200 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Tamar is Tiamat!" Enoch chimed happily, "As well as a very kind lady I knew when I was human thousands of years ago. She had um... These bright yellow eyes, sort of like me, and this snowy blue mane. Oh, she was a Nephilim just like you and the others with you besides Zadkiel." Enoch poked at Lucifer as he explained, "She had scales... Like shining turquoise gems! At her breast was a shining butterfly pendent much like your own... And she wielded a staff with a ornament in the likeness of the date palmtrees."

"Oy Hooch, is that you, or am I just getting confused? And are you coming for dinner next week?"

"Huh? What...?" Lucifer's eyes fluttered as he lifted his head and looked over his shoulder at the party, "Will there be Alfredo pasta? Alfredo pasta is tasty..." Enoch sighed and reached through the bars to pinch the other boy's cheek, which effectively caused Lucifer to yelp and fully wake up, "Ow! What was that for!? That hurt..."

Enoch sighed again wearily, "To wake you up, you ditzy angel."

Lucifer rubbed at his cheek and said nothing more to the boy in the cage. Instead he turned to the party this time and let out a yawn, "Hello again..."

"Mornin'" Drake jeered.

"Top of the morning," Ludo joined in with the boy.

"Don't make fun of my sleeping patterns!" Lucifer hissed at them with a childish scowl.