Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2011   #121 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Van blinked as he watched the girl's retreating form. Did she not know her limits? She was almost dead a minute ago. Bah! He pulled himself up and stuffed his handkerchief away.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Van followed after her, catching up easily. He was pretty fast after all. He gave her a mocking grin and then looked over towards their targets and spotted Antonia hanging sadly off the side of the biggest sea monster (it was the largest one right?).

"Toni," he gasped.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2011   #122 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

The little boy started running off, trying to avoid danger, his cookie in his mouth. He would nibble it periodically, giving him a small shield in bursts to protect him from the falling debris.

Meldoy couldn't change course before some little kid ran in front of her. She had to carefully sidestep to avoid tripping over him and falling down.

"This isn't a safe place to play, kid." Melody said flatly at the little boy with the cookie in his mouth.

"You were one of the ones fighting those monsters, right?"

Mel raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Can you get close to it again?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Here, take this and use it when you're up near it's head" He said, pressing a small red sphere into her hand. "It's a fireball candy. I don't like how they taste, so I can't use it, but you should be able to."

"Huh. Thanks kid." Mel said, slipping the candy into a pouch in her blouse ((read: in her cleavage)) before running off, dirks at ready.

She dashed along the remains of the ice bridge and when the moment was right, jumped at the creature, deftly wedging her dirk between scales in an attempt to gain some leverage. She popped the sphere into her mouth, wincing at the strong cinnamon flavor, and tried to hoist herself up higher. When she gained a decent foothold, she jumped in an attempt to get closer to the head.

Though she was too far away from it to melee it, she knew that a good fireball would fly far enough to hit it's mark, even if only with enough force to draw attention. She concentrated and tried to launch a fireball...

...Only to have nothing happen. Melody thought about it for a second, confused. Why didn't it work? Weren't magic candies supposed to work even for people who didn't know magic?

She tried to re position herself for a good landing, managing to barely land on a nearby boat half.

06-23-2011   #123 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Just as Van gasped he felt Melody running on by him and jumping onto the monster. Van looked at the kid.

"Hey kid, can I have one too?!" he asked, putting out his hand.

06-23-2011   #124 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

((Just so you know, the candies aren't duds, Melody is just a magic breaker (yes, I've run this by Dani), so they don't do shit for her.))

The boy nodded and handed Van little red ball, about an inch round, and a small green gummy frog.

"Eat the frog first, You should be able to jump better with it, maybe enough to get close to the head."

06-24-2011   #125 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Yay thanks!" Van said swiping the candy from the younger boy's out-sretched hand.

He ate the green hopper first as instructed and bounced a bit on is heels feeling way lighter.

"Wow I feel more agile already!" he said. He then popped the red fireball and almost gagged at the cinnamon flavor.

'Why couldn't they be cherry or something,' he thought, leaving his mouth a jar a bit as if trying to air out his mouth.

He then ran and launched himself in the air. Having underestimated his temporary new ability, he felt his stomach drop at how high he was going on his own. He would be a liar if he didn't admit to being just a tad afraid even. He fought the urge to close his eyes as he made impact with the beast's head.

"Ugh," he groaned as he tried to get a good hold on the beast. He panted slightly at the heat in his mouth.

"D,don't worry, Toni," he said although not loud enough for anyone to really hear. "I'm coming."

He looked down and saw the girl still dangling from the blade stuck in the beast flesh. He decided to make his way down and help her down and then shooting some fire magic into the creature's nasal cavity.

He hopped/slid down the scaly surface. and when he got closer yelled to Antonia, "Give me your hand."

He was of course referring to the one not lodged in the beast's head.

06-24-2011   #126 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Oh, no problem!" Toni shouted back, "I'm lodged in here pretty good though, so I hope you're ready to give it a good tug!"

She stretched her hand out toward Van.

06-24-2011   #127 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van grabbed her with both hands at her wrist and started to pull her up with a grunt.

"You weren't lying when you said you were pretty set in there," he said with a pant. He had the huge fireball candy pushed to one side of his mouth. "Isn't there some way you can conjure that thing away?"

He was referring to her blade.

06-24-2011   #128 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

At the docks...

"Oyyyy..." Kain scratched at the back of his sopping wet head of hair. The man was sitting beside Rhosyn, who unfortunately took a hard blow to the head as the two tried to scramble away from all the incoming shit from the guild. Well now Melody was back in action, and Josh was elsewhere attending to random guild mates. Kain hoisted Rho up onto his back and began to carry her back to the guild HQ.

When suddenly...

---

"Whew..." Lari let out a relieved sigh, "Here's some solid ground. You should be okay now, ri--"

A really high pitched whistle rung in her ears at that moment. Lari covered her ears, as did any other people around here. Following that a bright, twisting wisp of lightning shot through the air overhead and struck the beast. All those who were on the monster or were clinging it were effectively knocked off. The lake monster screeched loudly and thrashed about, but the lightning was too much. The monster's movements slowed, its cries slowly died off... And the beast plummeted into the water.

"What... That.... Where did that lightning magic come from!?" Lari gasped.

---

As the skies began to slowly clear up, a new group stood on the body of the lake monster which continued to float about. Eight men and around six women... The man who stood in front of the others was wearing a pair of goggles over his eyes and a scarf over his face. He pulled down the scarf and took off the goggles...

The man, with dirty blond hair and almond skin...

He looked a hell lot like Kain.

"Yo, big brother Isaac~" the man greeted Kain with a wave, "Its been years since we last met! Oh... Wait, don't tell me you changed your name?"

"Flynn!? What the hell!?" 'Isaac' all but yelled.

Flynn shrugged his shoulders, "What? Your silly little guild of rednecks for this backwater town seemed to be struggling so all I did was help speed things along."

OOC: cool too lazy to use colour

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-24-2011   #129 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody cursed as she hit the water. She was already soaked, so it wouldn't make a huge difference, but it was still annoying. She hoisted herself up onto a broken boat and hopped her way to shore. Looking around, she noticed a new person, a blonde man that was the spitting image of Kain. While this piqued her interest, she had more pressing matters to attend to.

She marched over to the little boy and glared down at him.

"What was the meaning of giving me that dud, kid?"

"I don't make duds." The boy said rather simply.

"Well, the one you gave me didn't work at all. You shouldn't claim you have alchemic candy when it doesn't do anything but leave a bad aftertaste."

"I don't know what happened, but all my candies work as they're supposed to." The boy said, his voice clear but his hands shaking. He was trying his hardest to stay calm, but what if she was right? Even one bad candy could ruin a sugar alchemist's reputation completely, and he had always been careful. Never in his life has one of his candies failed.

So why didn't the fireball work for this girl?

06-24-2011   #130 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van swam to shore, tugging Antonia along. When he reached land and deposited the girl.

He looked at the boy and Melody and said, "Too bad the monster died before I got to show off my newfound maical prowess!"

As he said that he mimed firing a fireball in a random direction. Unfortunately a real fireball did come out and blew up a nearby fish cart.

"Whoops," he said sheepishy stuffing his hands in his pocket.

He then looked down at Antonia, "Hey how are you hanging in there?" he asked.

06-29-2011   #131 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos couldn't do anything but watch as lightning fell from the sky and struck the giant monster. It didn't seem like something natural, someone must have used magic. A group of people appeared on top of the freshly made corpse, probably the source of the lightning.

Kallistos didn't waver.
"Who the hell are they?" He mumbled.

07-13-2011   #132 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Glad to be on firm ground, Olifen was just about to thank Lari, before the world of black he knew, was forced to a brightness he simply would not understand. A flash strong enough to daze him. As the light faded, he started to see the fallen body of one of the beast, and bodies standing on it. He was so confused. He tapped at Lari's shoulder slowly, "hey Lari, know who those guys are?"

Ahrima's running stopped as she heard the sound of the lighting. She was horrified of lightning. Eyes going wide as she stood there, remember a past she did not want to.

07-18-2011   #133 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kain... No, Isaac, spat in his brother's direction, "That guy's my brother, Flynn. He's part of the guild I was in before I transferred to the Dies Irae. Whatever you do Rosie do not make direct eye contact, or else you'll catch his douche baggery."

"What was that!?" Flynn growled and stomped a foot on the monster carcass.

"Nothing," Isaac shrugged his shoulders, "By the way..." Isaac lifted his left hand and snapped his fingers, and suddenly the corpse dropped into the water... As well as the new comers with it.

Lari blinked from where she was watching. Olifen then asked who the newcomers were- "Beats me..."

"FFFFFFFffff--" Flynn struggled to stay above the surface of the water, which was proving to be quite difficult what with Isaac messing with the gravity and all.

"Drown already!"

"You bastard!"

And surely enough wind swept Isaac from his feet and dumped him in the water too! As soon as the black haired man surfaced, his brother forced him underwater... And so the brothers began to fight in the water like brats.

"... Well Isaac seems to get along with one of them rather nicely," Lari scoffed, "Come on Oli, let's go find that friend of your's."

OOC: jumping in a few more posts

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody