Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-03-2011   #101 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Yo Kain!" Toni shouted, "I told you to watch your shit!"

She kept slinging books, and although she noticed the person who had come up behind her, she kept her eyes on the fight.

"Incoming!" she shouted as she chucked book after book.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-05-2011   #102 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain groaned a bit before opening his eyes a bit, "... Huh? Terrors of the seas don't go about slapping people on the face!... Do they?" Clearly disoriented there from a book to the face.

---

Lari blinked when she saw Olifen randomly pop up from a hole! "Oli-Oli?!" She quickly grabbed him by both hands and hauled him out of that damn pit, but due to his weight and all she fell backwards once he was out, "... Ugh."

---

Jeane's bullet hit it's mark, and what with the many other Dies Irae guildmates pestering said creature even in the rain it looks as though this guy won't last much longer... Toni's shower of books is helping in bringing down the beast as well.

Unlike with the other lesser lake dragon, this one was unphased by Rhosyn's attack. Instead the beast slunk into the water and in it's place to attack Rho was a huge pillar of water from beneath her.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-06-2011   #103 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Ahrima got right next to the top hat girl, her mind filled with thoughts, the first being that came out of her mouth, "Can I throw those books too? It's either that or I close range which doesn't seem good."

Trying to keep in mind at least some form of manners she also added, "Ah yes. My name is Ahrima. I am rejoining Dies as of today."
-------
"I'm not that heavy!" Getting out of the hole, Olifen started to feel sick again as he walked on the soft ground. The lack of vibrations assaulting him. Though he managed to find Lari and bent down to offer his hand to help her up.

"Yeah, it's me. As of today, I'm back in the guild!"

05-11-2011   #104 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

LAST TIME ON HIATUS OF THE DIES IRAE

Larietta reached for his hand and grasped it with a firm hold. The particular roughness to it was strange.. Different from how it was a year ago. With their combined strength she pulled herself up back onto her feet and straightened out her hat, then looked to Olifen with renewed joy and curiosity; yet at the same time....

"Oli-Oli, I'm sorry!" was the only thing she could bring herself to say. "I'm sorry for all the stupid things that happened between us! I'm sorry for poking your eye out with a fork in a drunken frenzy!" Though she didn't realize it, tears were streaming down her eyes as were droplets of rain. Lari felt a pain in her throat though she didn't quite know why, or rather she didn't want to think about why, "I was going to apologize earlier but you were always glaring at me, like you hated me..." she finally whimpered, "I'm so sorry..."

The battle and rain waged on in the background, but Larietta didn't seem yo notice now. All she wanted to do was apologize to the man who she hadn't seen in a year.

---

Kain pushed Josh roughly to the side and gazed up at the largest of the lake monsters. However it quickly slipped into the waters and shot a pillar of water at Rhosyn. The man hopped up onto his feet and regained his footing... Though a tad surprised it was on ice rather then on land. "Well, damn," was all the man could bring himself to say. However he wouldn't let this slow him down. "By my name Ahab, I will strike down that beast!... wait, didn't I say I was Ishmael first?..." Kain then smacked his forehead with his left hand, "Oh wait... Kain... Right, right..."

Kain cracked his knuckles and moved his shoulders in a circular motion, as if seeing if everything was working right after whatever it was that disoriented him initially. He reached into one of his many belt pockets and pulled out another kurona fruit drop. He popped it into his mouth and rolled the candy on his tongue before turning back to Josh, "You should hurry and get off the ice, before the big guy does something to screw you over!"

---

The largest of the lake monsters began to act once again. As soon as Rhosyn was dealt with it resurfaced and manipulated the rain, turning it to large clumps of hail. The heaps of ice were painful when they hit, and more then anything were annoying. With that the beast proceeded with it's attack and manipulated the water both in the lake and on the ground and buildings. All around spears of ice rose, piercing all who were unfortunate enough to get in the way and some even rained forth from the sky, penetrating random buildings as the descended.

OOC: watch out snipers e

---

Meanwhile Van managed to somehow grab Melody and pull her out of the water. The woman was knocked unconscious and had nearly drowned yet luckily Van was able to save her. However he himself was exhausted and hurriedly carried her to somewhere safe away from the lake.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-11-2011   #105 (permalink)
-

He felt like a grade A jerk then. He wanted to deny some of those claims but he knew they were true. "I'm sorry for that, Lari. I should have been nicer. But I'm back now, and that's all in the past," while he talked to her, he could hear a soft whistle coming from the sky and soon felt small cool shards land on his head.

"Besides, I'm all the better because of this whole thing. Both mentally and," the whistling got louder, he could sense the spears of ice falling towards them. Extending on arm out he aimed at the air and shot out a flame the shape of a lizard that traveled between the ice, melting it, "better physically."

As soon as he said that, he felt himself get sick from the soft sand beneath his feet becoming mud. As he fell from being unsteady, he swore he could hear an odd voice in his head.
"The power of friendship has once again surfaced. KA-SHING, LEVEL 6," Olifen honestly had no idea what he was hearing as he landed into the mud.

05-11-2011   #106 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos jumped towards Rhosyn and caught her with one arm to break her fall, then dropped her onto the ground. He gathered up air around his legs, covering his ankles with a visible layer of wind energy. He leaped into the sky, slashing his way through the hailstorm and making his way to the monster's main head. The energy on his legs grew to the point where they resembled blades. Kallistos flipped over and smashed the monster in the head with his leg blades.

05-17-2011   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

((OOC: Sorry guys, been busy with school and things. I decided I'd wait till I was done with everything, and starting today I am. |D))

Rhosyn was quite surprised to be saved at that moment by Kallistos, and was preparing for the worst. However thanks to him she managed to land safely and considerably gracefully for a woman wielding an axe. She nodded as a quick thanks to him. However, she wasn't safe for long as huge spears of ice and hail started to fall from the sky and pillars erupted from the ground. None seemed to appear near her, however there were quite a few headed straight for her from above. She swung her axe at them, slowing their fall and splitting them in half..

"Right!" Josh said as he started to lift himself back into the sky in his light bubble. He quickly floated back to safety, on a different rooftop this time. Once there he caught a glimpse of Rhosyn, who seemed to be fighting off spears of ice rather aimlessly. So, Josh floated back down to her and enlarged his sphere of light so he could transport her as well.

"''Bout time, Joshy~" She snickered at him, and pointed at the large beast. Josh nodded and flew back to the monster, and once he was a good ten feet above him, he created a small opening.

"Thanks for the lift!" And with that, she jumped down while clenching her flaming axe with both hands, aiming for the back of the creature's head.

05-17-2011   #108 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

The shards of ice pierced through the roof of the house easily, giving Ergus quite the jump.

Ergus turned around was darting his eyes around the room, "Gah! What was that?" More ice shards followed suit, and then he realized what was going on.

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap..." Packing up quickly, Ergus took handfuls of bullets and shoved them in his pocket, then jumped out of the roof with his sniper. The impact on his legs from jumping from such a height stunned Ergus for a moment. "Ahhhhh, that didn't feel good..."

He circled around and re-entered the house, but this time he went downstairs to the basement for cover.

05-17-2011   #109 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Ah!" Jeanne stumbled backwards as a sharp piece of ice flew into the wall past her. She grabbed her rifle and rolled low towards the stairs before sliding down. "Dammit, where's some bodies to take the blow when you NEED THEM!?" Jeanne growled with Kain in mind.

The albino reloaded a bullet into the sniper, took a random fire at the monster without precise aiming before following Ergus into the basement.

05-20-2011   #110 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

As the ice spears burst forth from the ground, Antonia was sent flying high into the air, and towards the lake. "Shit!" she shouted.

All my books are back on the ground. Looks like I'll have to improvise!

As hail was falling on her, she swiftly pulled off her hat and reached inside, pulling out... What appeared to be an enormous instruction manual for building and operating a Large Hadron Collider.

Looks like an interesting read... Ah hell, no time to pique my interest, I have shit to do!

She hurled that book down towards the lake, in an attempt to break up the ice to soften her landing. She continued to rain books down onto the lake and the monsters, before splashing in between the cracks in the ice, into the now-frigid lake below.

Last edited by Harlequin; 05-20-2011 at 11:19 PM.

05-22-2011   #111 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

OOC: Was forced to clean today and will have to clean more tomorrow sob

As soon as Josh went off the ice quite a ways from Kain started to be pelted by books from a certain top hat wearing girl. The ice ruptured, and with a huge splash Toni plunged into the lake! Luckily Kain hadn't run off quite yet; he ran to where the ruptures in the ice were and dove in after Toni. Not before long he surfaced again and pulled her up onto the ice, as well as himself. Her tophat was floating on the water's surface almost blissfully regardless of all the chaos and terror midst the people of Syhi. With a low chuckle he grabbed the hat and handed it to Toni. "You holding up okay?"

---

Lari blinked, stunned that Olifen actually managed to save them both, regardless of his lack of sight. But before she could say anything the man went splat into the mud. The redhead knelt down beside him, shaking him by the shoulder lightly, "H-hey!" She looked up and saw more spears falling, and some even shooting up from the puddles on the ground. It looked like some were forming on the water's surface too... Larietta tried to hoist up Olifen in an attempt to drag him away some place not as potentially life threatening as this!

---

The largest lake monster of them all grumbled loudly when Kallistos landed his fierce blow, even causing the beast to recoil from the impact. Rhosyn's axe did manage to lodge itself into the back of the beast's head, however it only cut into the plated scales rather then draw any blood. The monster thrashed wildly, trying to throw Rhosyn and her axe off, also causing Jeane's bullet to miss.

Kain grinned at the sight of the axe becoming the larger, flaming version of exalibur but only in some monster's head. With a jump he flew upwards, skillfully dodging whatever ice spears came his way and closed in on the lake monster. He reared his fist back and landed a powerful blow right in it's goddamn face! The monster cried helplessly and seemed to be disoriented from the blow and stopped its thrashing... Just how hard was that punch anyways!?

The man flew on up to where Rhosyn was planted on the monster's head and eyed the axe, then her. "You couldn't even get to it's brains. You suck~" he said, teasingly.

05-23-2011   #112 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"You holding up okay?"

"I'm cold and wet. If it wasn't for this body armor, I'd be looking pretty skeezy right now," Toni said as she looked down at herself, "Hell, I still look kinda skank like this. Soaked to the bone, oh mannnnn~"

She smirked and struck a sexy pose before pulling a book from the hat and opening it up. It formed into an earthen blade in/on her hand; she quickly murmured an incantation and began glowing bright yellow before dashing off again into the fray.

"Un-fyuuu~!" she hollered as she jumped high into the air, jamming her blade hard into the lower jaw of the sea monster that had previously become disoriented, "Gotcha you bastard!"

She sure thought she got him anyway, but the blade, which forms around her hand, was stuck in the beast's flesh. She was stuck hanging there, it seemed, slowly swinging back and forth like meat stuck on a monster's face. "Welp, this is cool," Antonia yawned.

05-30-2011   #113 (permalink)
-

With each step they took, he was near vomiting. Damned soft ground making everything so hazy to him. "So-sorry Lari. I guess I still need to get my land legs on," doing the best he could, he tried to walk to increase the distance being made, away from the whistles he kept hearing from the sky.
-------------
Ahrima, stunned by the sudden turn of events, rushed for cover. Looking for anyone that may have fallen to the ice storm. She remembered someone then. That crazy sniper in the roof from the house not too far from here. She decided to head there. It was a start.

06-12-2011   #114 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

After his attack, Kallistos landed on some safe surface. He crouched down after feeling some immense pain in his legs.

"Damn, that wasn't really a bright idea. My legs are burning..."

He looked up at the monster, which was also in pain due to Kain's punch. Since Kallistos was immobilized, he thought that he may as well do the same to his opponent. He pulled out three knives, each of them having a paralysis effect applied onto. He mixed in some wind magic, pulled his arm back, and slung the knives like a whip. The knives were speeding towards the monster's mouth.

06-14-2011   #115 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Van carried Melody for as far as he could before stopping to rest and allowing the girl to slide from his back. Her body slumped against the side of a brick house.

"What should I do?" he thought as she allowed himself to crouch down beside the unconscious girl.

He couldn't very well leave her there but his help was also needed at the lake. He sighed and once more took Melody's arm and looped it around his neck. He hefted her weight up and went to the nearest door with the intention of dropping the unconscious girl into their care.

----
All of this time Cameron was busy readying a giant cannon at the top of the town's bell tower. Just a little more time and all should be done.

06-19-2011   #116 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((aww, no mouth to mouth resuscitation for the dancer? Well then.))

Melody blinked, waking slowly. When she realized she was just waking, she jerked up and tried to say something, only managing a heavy cough as she choked on water.

--

The little boy dug through his bag, praying he wouldn't get hit. He pulled out a snowflake shaped cookie and bit into it. When nothing happened, he cowered a bit, a blue shield forming him just before a chunk of ice would have crushed him. It thunked into the shield and fell away.

06-20-2011   #117 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Woah!" Van said, surprised as Melody woke and began coughing hard. He moved her arm from his shoulder and sat her on the cobblestone walk.

"Keep coughing," he prompted, not knowing what else to do.

----

Cameron finally had the cannon ready but when he went to aim he noticed that Antonio was hanging limply off the side of the beast's face, swaying as the creature moved about.

"Th,that can't be pleasant," be blinked.

Someone had to do something.

06-20-2011   #118 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Melody kept coughing, trying to expel any water left in her lungs.

"What....happened?" She choked out, her vision blurry. She struggled to stand up, annoyed at her momentary weakness. It occurred to her that she may never live this down, and there wasn't a single thing more important to her than reputation.

06-20-2011   #119 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"It happened so fast!" Van said when Melody seemed to be better. "One minute our boat was completely destroyed, you were dragged down by the monster you started attacking. You're lucky you didn't drown!"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief that somehow wasn't too damp and pressed it into Melody's hands.

"You might want to dry off a bit. You look like a drowned puppy.," he stuck his tongue out. "Do you think you could make it back to the guild on your own?"

06-20-2011   #120 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Back? Why, is the battle over?"

A huge shard of ice landed next to Melody, embedding itself into the earth.

"Hmm, guess not." She said as she tossed the handkerchief back to Van. Without a second thought, she took off, heading back towards the lake.