ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion > Role-playing

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

7.0

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2011   #61 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Shinkirou's Avatar
Games
Eden Eternal
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 571
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade
Default

"Nah, I had some delicious steak yesterday."

Kallistos dropped his katana and bag onto the ground. With a smirk, he pulled his arm back and landed a straight punch right onto Olifen's fist.

"Long time, no see."
__________________
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2011   #62 (permalink)
-
Special
Cornlito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Coldland
Posts: 874
iTrader: (0)
Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread
Default

Olifen had slightly lifted his fist up to the point where the others fist still connected but still kept the straw ring intact. It counted as Olifen losing. It made contact and the ring still good.

"Nice to see you as well," he pulled his fist away and pulled back his hood, showing his clothed eyes. From around the door appeared Ahrima, also removing her hood.

"I remember you. You laughed at Olifen whenever he did something dumb," she then grabbed Olifen and dragged him to the room of the guild master. "For now, we'll just try and get back into the guild and then meet up later. Don't kill it too soon."
__________________
 
02-11-2011   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Bandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canaaadiaaaa
Posts: 459
iTrader: (0)
Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough
Default

"Well, I'm in for sure." She reached behind her back and pulled out a long pole from its sheath. It was her axe, but she had tucked away the big blades inside of it with magic.

"Yeah I'll tag along too." Josh said, rubbing his head a bit.
__________________
Sig by Dani. Thankyou ♥
 
02-11-2011   #64 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
Harlequin's Avatar
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 6,316
Blog Entries: 9
iTrader: (1)
Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default

As Toni was standing outside the guild building's front door, the mayor ran past her into the building. She heard some shouting, and one phrase in particular rang in her ears:

"Sounds like we got a big mission!"

Upon hearing those magical words, she rushed back into the building and into the storage room, where she grabbed her breastplate and leg armor, and put on the armor pieces as she was walking back out of the storage room and into the lounge where most everyone was located. "You guys better get your shit together," she said with a laugh, "I'll be heading out now!"

As she finished that statement she ran out the door and down toward the lake. When she reached the lake and saw the beast, she decided to prep herself a bit first and wait for her guild mates. She removed her hat and began humming a tune, and soon enough a huge pile of books was at her feet. She grabbed one off of the top of the stack, and as she opened it to the middle her body began glowing with an earthen yellow.
__________________
 
02-11-2011   #65 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
PedroRomero's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,510
Blog Entries: 125
iTrader: (2)
PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default

Van watched the commotion and even Cameron was grabbing his weapon from its place behind the desk.

"Oh hey I want to go too! Forget the unishep!"

Cameron didn't seem to hear in the commotion though. Miria came from the tavern to take Cameron's spot at the desk. Then off he went with Van following behind.
__________________
yes i'm a sexy free and single ಠ_ಠ
 
02-12-2011   #66 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Dani's Avatar
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Undaa da sea
Posts: 3,480
Blog Entries: 9
iTrader: (0)
Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default

Kain looked over at Ergus, and Lari who entered shortly after he did, "Lake monster, mayor wants it dead. We're all getting paid for this! Now get your ass in gear and get ready!"

With that Kain dashed outside in the direction of the docks. Lari on the other hand went straight to her room and grabbed her gun, some bombs and her bomb launcher thingie (she hasn't quite yet coined a real name for it!) then jumped down the stairs. It was then Olifen and some girl passed her and were at the guild master's office.

"Oli-Oli! Why did you run off like that yesterday? You're so mean..." she pouted.

---

At the docks...

Claudia was standing by, patiently waiting for something. Kain ran up to her side and told her all about the events at the guild.

"So we're getting paid to deal with that thing... Perfect," Claudia reached for her claymore and drew the massive sword, "Don't get too crazy out there, Celeste. And don't you dare break into your crazy monologue."

Kain scoffed, "Crazy? I was crazy once, but that's a story for another day. After all, I hate lake monsters! They drive me crazy! Oh yeah, I was crazy once..."

Claudia shook her head as Kain laughed manically, "Be careful out there."

"Of course," the man nodded, "Let the action begin!"

From the depths of the lake waters as if on cue a monster emerged! It appeared to be a dragon which bore greenish-grey scales with hints of blue, as if to blend in with the waters. The creature did not bare a pair of wings like flying species, however it's claws were webbed and it's tail was adorned with a series of spikes at it's tip. On it's head are a pair of small fins, almost like ears and it's eyes glowed a bright yellow.

"Let's go!" Kain popped open one of his belt packets and pulled out a small fruitdrop complete with a simple wrapper. He quickly unwrapped it and popped the glowing green candy in his mouth, "Kurona fruitdrops, want one?"

Claudia shook her head, "No thanks, I'm perfectly capable of using my own wind magic."

"Oh right," Kain tilted his head a bit, "Oh yeah don't strike me down with lightning while we're out there, I don't wanna get fried."

Before Claudia could reply Kain flew up in the air with a burst of magic from the fruit drop and with a sigh she charged off herself with her own wind magic.

OOC: something shinkky brought up in the old rp. Kurona fruitdrops allow temporary use of wind magic
__________________

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

 
02-12-2011   #67 (permalink)
-
Special
Cornlito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Coldland
Posts: 874
iTrader: (0)
Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread
Default

"Oli-Oli! Why did you run off like that yesterday? You're so mean..." Olifen felt her vibrations coming. Quickly putting his hood back on. He felt somewhat bad for how he had been angry at the guild mate for stabbing out his eye. That was something that shouldn't matter to him. Still he pretended to not hear. Better to solve it later than when being busy.

Just then, the door to the guild masters room flew open and out ran the mayor of troubled town. Sweating buckets that soaked through his shirt. Ahrima leading the way once more dragged Olifen through the door and both were soon sitting in front of the fear some master.

"Max, me and my friend Ahrima have done stupid things. Because of those things we had left the guild. We both with to be a part of it once again," Olifen removed his hood, being safe from the eyes of others.

"I heard of the new lake monster. I feel a lot of banging against the earth of the lake. If I'm feeling it right. It might be best if you just let us join now and let us help with getting rid of the damned pests," however small she appeared to be, Ahrima was giving an aura that purely demanded order. Maybe this wouldn't end up as well as he had hoped.
__________________
 
02-12-2011   #68 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Nihil679's Avatar
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ? ? ?
Posts: 5,312
iTrader: (0)
Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default

"What is my suitable throne..." Jeanne pondered, inspecting the area and lake for a decent position. She settled for an overturned boat a decent distance away behind the dragon and immediately got to work. Jeanne bit the sucker until only the stick remained, which she promptly used to scribble markings into the ground. As she finished, she stomped onto it, causing her to vanish and reappear on her marked destination. "Decent enough." The albino said to herself, replacing her missing sucker with a new one.

Jeanne placed down her sniper rifle and laid down on her stomach. She stared down the scope to get a magnified view of the dragon's body. She waved her hand at Kain for a target.
__________________
 
02-12-2011   #69 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Shinkirou's Avatar
Games
Eden Eternal
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 571
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade
Default

As Kallistos made it to the lake with the monster inhabiting it, he began to frown.

I don't want to get my clothes wet...

He saw that Kain was already off in the air, Claudia charging her magic, and Jeanne is somewhere in the distance. Kallistos drew his katana and spun it around above him to gather the surrounding air, and launched a projectile that was shaped like a crescent moon.
__________________
 
02-12-2011   #70 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
Harlequin's Avatar
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 6,316
Blog Entries: 9
iTrader: (1)
Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default

Seeing that Claudia and Kain had arrived, Toni felt a lot more comfortable getting started fighting. She placed her hat back on top of her head and started grabbing books from the pile, slinging them one after another at the aquatic beast, making sure not to hit Kain and Claudia, both of which were midair.
__________________
 
02-12-2011   #71 (permalink)
Planeswalker
RoflKnife's Avatar
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,011
iTrader: (0)
RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default

"Lake monster, mayor wants it dead. We're all getting paid for this! Now get your ass in gear and get ready!"

"Oooooh, sounds like something we can have a massive party for after we kill it!" Ergus said excitedly. He followed the bulk of the guild moving to the lake, looking around every so often. Looks like he shook them off. At the lake, the monster conveniently sprung up from the watery depths of the lake, just as most of the guild arrived at the scene. "Woooooow~, it's pretty big!" Members of the guild promptly got into position and armed themselves. Ergus took a look around, and settled for a nearby house as his sniper's nest.

He rang the doorbell of his chosen house, and waited a bit. Then rang it again. No answer. Weeelll, I'm sure the owners won't mind a broken door, it's for the greater good! Ergus brought out his revolver and shot around the door handle a few times, then kicked the door open. He climbed to the attic of the house, and threw a lamp through the window. As he was going to load his bullets while setting his sniper up, he found he only had two bullets in his pockets. Oops. Riiiight, I forgot to restock on ammunition...I'm sure the other sniper will cover for me! He loaded up his paltry sum of bullets anyway and took aim.
__________________
 
02-12-2011   #72 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Mitchi's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Posts: 3,265
Blog Entries: 39
iTrader: (0)
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default

When everyone else left for the lake, Melody dashed after them, her long ponytail trailing behind her. As she neared the lake, she realized there would be next to no places to stand and strike at the monster. If nothing else, she could at least be a distraction.

She spied a boat that was swaying against one of the shattered docks, and dashed forward to jump on it, humming under her breath.
__________________
Baa baa black sheep have you any booze? No sir, no sir, I'm a....sheep~
 
02-12-2011   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Bandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canaaadiaaaa
Posts: 459
iTrader: (0)
Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough
Default

Josh dashed up there stairs to get his gun. Meanwhile, Rhosyn was waiting in the lobby, and was watching people leave to go after the creature at the docks.

"Come ON, Joshy! Get your ass in gear!" She raised the large staff in the air and struck it against the ground: the two symmetrical blades of the axe erupted from the staff, sharp as ever. She looked quite menacing. And conveniently enough, Josh was running down the stairs, shotgun in hand.

"Okay, okay let's go!" He jumped the three last steps and ran up to her. Rhosyn then grabbed him by the arm again, holding her axe with her other, and bolted out. Soon enough, they made it to the docks..

"What a gorgeous little bastard he is!" Rhosyn exclaimed while looking on at the creature.

"Uh yeah, totally." Josh started to infuse his gun with light magic; it started to glow a bright yellow. Once he was finished, he raised his palm into the air and created a circular platform, made of light. He then made two others, nearing the creature.

"There ya go, have fun." With that, Rhosyn jumped into the air, holding her axe in both hands, and hoped on the platforms to get close to the creature. She swung her axe at the creature's neck, aiming to cut its throat, then jumped back onto the nearest light platform.
__________________
Sig by Dani. Thankyou ♥
 
02-13-2011   #74 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
PedroRomero's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,510
Blog Entries: 125
iTrader: (2)
PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default

Sadly for Melody someone else spotted the boat and jumped right into it. That someone was Van.
__________________
yes i'm a sexy free and single ಠ_ಠ
 
02-13-2011   #75 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Dani's Avatar
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Undaa da sea
Posts: 3,480
Blog Entries: 9
iTrader: (0)
Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default

The lake monster thrashed about, knocking all nearby boats away and causing vicious waves to form in the lake.

Up above, Kain was flying, and suddenly he started to drop like a rock! He nailed the lake monster right in it's god damn face with an incredibly powerful punch! Both plummeted into the lake. Kain quickly returned the gravity back to normal and when he opened his eyes below the waves his eyes widened in surprise. There was a whole pack of dragons down here! Five to be exact... No wait... There's a sixth one and--

Kain was then sent flying out of the water in a pillar of water. He landed a few meters away from Josh.

"Ow..." he groaned as he got up. More lake monsters began to emerge from the depths, as well as one twice, perhaps thrice the size of the first five! The man brushed his hair out of his eyes and well.. He was soaked now. Well he didn't care much about that anyways. That was when Lari ran up behind him.

Lari gasped, "I thought we were only dealing with one!"

"Guess not," Kain laughed.

Claudia flew over and barked at Lari, "Go check up on the snipers! See if they have adequate supplies for this mission!"

"Right!"

"Ergus is in the house over there," Claudia pointed at where ever Ergus was, "Jeanne is up there," she pointed to where Jeanne was, "We can't mess up! We're going to slaughter these beasts and claim our reward!"

With a nod and a turn on her heel Lari headed back to the guild to pick up supplies for the snipers. Claudia then, with a snap of her fingers, summoned forth many bolts of lightning to strike three lake monsters.
__________________

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

 
02-13-2011   #76 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
Harlequin's Avatar
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 6,316
Blog Entries: 9
iTrader: (1)
Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default

"WHOA SHIT!" Antonia exclaimed as she saw a bunch more lake monsters pop up, "I'm gonna need a lot more books..."

She then took off her top hat, and summoned a huge pile of books on top of the already large pile of books that she had already set out. She grabbed one off the top, opened it to the middle to re-cast her earth elemental enchantment, and tossed it aside.

"Look out Kain, I'm about to go ape-shit!" Toni shouted at the man as she lifted some books and started slinging them like a madman.
__________________
 
02-13-2011   #77 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Nihil679's Avatar
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ? ? ?
Posts: 5,312
iTrader: (0)
Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default

"The reward better be worth it..." Jeanne groaned at the sudden multiplying appearance of the lake monsters. She rubbed her temple, then took aim at a one of the lesser dragon's neck. A sound of the anti-material sniper erupted in the air with a crack like lightning, followed by the sound of air almost being vacuumed by the shell that flew out of the barrel.
Jeanne immediately reached into her pockets for the next bullet and reloaded. She fired once again at the same creature, in the same area.
__________________

Last edited by Nihil679; 02-13-2011 at 02:05 PM.
 
02-13-2011   #78 (permalink)
-
Special
Cornlito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Coldland
Posts: 874
iTrader: (0)
Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread
Default

The old guild leader was extremely happy due to the turn of events. It was a quick and simple conversation. Olifen and Ahrima were now back at the guild. Though because Olifen left he would have to start out as a C rank again. With everything done they rocketed out the door.

"Ahrima, you go on ahead. I'll catch up in a bit," He had forgotten something that could be useful to this. He ran back inside and raced into his old room. Feeling around with the vibrations, he found it. A spot in the floor that was hollowed out. He went over to it and pulled at it. Taking out a series of different colored vials. Sadly he couldn't tell the colors but he just have someone tell him them.

He raced back out and soon caught up with Ahrima. "It's big. Will you be able to fight it at all? You're ice is still weak and you're firing it useless against water."

"I'll be fine, besides, we're not the only ones fighting this thing," Ahrima raced ahead to make a path for Olifen, a twist of her foot and the soft sand below her turned into dirt as strong as a rock. They were about to fight with their precious guild once more.
__________________
 
02-13-2011   #79 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Dani's Avatar
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Undaa da sea
Posts: 3,480
Blog Entries: 9
iTrader: (0)
Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default

Larietta was back at the guild and picked up all the bullets that apparently were for the snipers (she asked Kriea about it). As she was leaving and heading to where Ergus was she saw Olifen and Ahrima yet said nothing and went on her way.

In a few minutes she reached the house Ergus was at and climbed up into the attic with two boxes packed with bullets- one for Jeanne, one for Ergus, as well as some extra stuff in her bag.

"Hey Ergus, Claudia told me to check up on you and Jeanne and to make sure you guys were prepared and all... Uhh, Kriea said these are for you," she set down a box of bullets next to the sniper, "Is there anything you need before I take off?"
__________________

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

 
02-13-2011   #80 (permalink)
Planeswalker
RoflKnife's Avatar
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,011
iTrader: (0)
RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default

A frown formed on Ergus' face when he saw more of the beasts rise from the lake. Suddenly, things seemed not so good. The big one probably was impervious, or close to it, to his sniper shots too. Regardless, he aimed for the eyes of one of the lesser ones. BANG BANG! And that was it. Time to just kick back and wait.

Soon, he heard footsteps getting closer and closer, and he looked behind him to see Larietta with two boxes of ammunition. "Hey Ergus, Claudia told me to check up on you and Jeanne and to make sure you guys were prepared and all... Uhh, Kriea said these are for you,"

"Oooooh, nice timing!"

"Is there anything you need before I take off?"

"A prayer or two would be nice, oh, and a miracle would be even better," he said while loading up his sniper.
__________________
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


zOMG!
Need a new browser game?

Try 

zOMG!

Rating:  

6.4
Hide this banner by registering for our community.