League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-10-2011   #21 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos didn't want anything but a steak. He's been eating berries for a while now (more training from the old man, Maximillion), and is craving for some meat. He nodded at Kain to return his greeting, and seated himself next to Larietta.

Last edited by Shinkirou; 02-10-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2011   #22 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"Maybe?" He threw his arms out to his sides, palms open, "Just a maybe for me? I'm heart broken!" exclaimed Ergus. He ordered a beer at the bar and went over to the table, hunching over Larietta behind her with the mug looming overhead. "Maybe, my fingers will slip and I'll spill beer all over you!" Before she could react, he pressed the frosty mug against her nape. "Just kidding~"

02-10-2011   #23 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

When Lari felt the ice cold mug against her nape she yelped and nearly jumped. Thankfully she didn't, or else she'd be covered in beer now!

"Okay okay you sit here too, Ergus!" she whined slightly, her face bright red from embarrassment. Meanwhile Kain was laughing his ass off, "Shut up Celeste or I'll kick your ass!"

"Haha oh man that was great..." Kain said after he eventually stopped laughing.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-10-2011   #24 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Call me that again, Kain, and I'll shoot you in the leg." Iona called out, clearly annoyed by that nickname.

She then took a glance at the paper Van had and then said, "Are you serious? I bet a baby could beat that thing up, too." However, after a slight pause she said, "I guess that will have to do." She got up from her seat, and picked up her things, and her bow.

02-10-2011   #25 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody primly took her seat, glad that her company no longer consisted of a certain arrogant brat. Kain was a little arrogant too, but at least he was amusing. Really he was more self confident, it seemed.

"Still boring as ever then?" Melody grinned "And to think I gave up my glamorous life of travelling for boredom" She said with a chuckle.

02-10-2011   #26 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

The day was starting to wear thin. Two hooded figures stood at the borders of Syhi, the town known for holding Dies Irae. The guild of accidental destruction. Both of them doing well to hide their faces. The smaller of the two hooded figures talking the lead. The taller one staying behind, his breath misting as he exhaled.

"Can you see well enough?" The smaller figure spoke in a clear voice, yet it seemed to have a rough tone in it.

"Yes, I can see just fine. Let's go pay that guild a visit," the taller one replied. With that, both of the new comers headed towards the direction of the guild.

Last edited by Cornlito; 02-10-2011 at 07:02 PM.

02-10-2011   #27 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Ergus took a swig of his mug and sat down. "Doesn't it feel good being nice?" In a sudden change of topic, he averted his eyes from those seated at the table slightly, "Any how, did anyone come across some guys in suits looking for me?"

02-10-2011   #28 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"You shouldn't judge a mark by its cover. Anyway the mark says they want three pelts from these. Seems simple enough," Van said. "We should get going now before anyone catches on to it."

He figured he could get a bbq from the stand instead of wait around for food at the tavern.

02-10-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh laughed at the antics that unfolded with his fellow guild members. He and Rhosyn decided they might as well sit with the group. The girl took her glass of beer with one hand and grabbed her chair with the other, and sat in a way so that she was closer to the table that the newly arrived guild members sat at. She looked over at Ergus, who she now sat across from. Josh sat next to her, and resumed playing his guitar, a different tune this time.

"Mmm no, can't say I have. Are you in some kind of trouble?" She tilted her head to the side, smirking a little.

02-10-2011   #30 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Did you piss off some crazy mafia boss or something?" Kain inquired with a smirk.

Lari grimaced, "That sounds scary..."

"Don't worry Lari, he'll only use you as a meat shield when they draw their guns."

"Oh okay... Hey wait! That's horrible!" she gasped.

Kain laughed, "I'm kidding."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 02-10-2011 at 09:02 PM.

02-10-2011   #31 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"You can lead the way," Iona said to Van. She pushed her chair back in and stalking walking to the exit

((IONA JOINS TEH PARTY))

02-10-2011   #32 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Ergus is always causing or in the middle of trouble." Melody said with a smirk. "Going after the girls who like dangerous men?"

02-10-2011   #33 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"Mmm no, can't say I have. Are you in some kind of trouble?"
"Did you piss off some crazy mafia boss or something?"

"No no no no, just some friends, why would someone have a bone to pick with me?" He just smiled to pass it off as nothing.

"Don't worry Lari, he'll only use you as a meat shield when they draw your guns."
"Oh okay... Hey wait! That's horrible!"
"I'm kidding."

Ergus shook his hand, "Now now, even if I was to use someone as a meat shield, they would most definitely not be my dear guild members!"

"Ergus is always causing or in the middle of trouble. Going after the girls who like dangerous men?

He took a sip of his beer and responded to Melody in an endearing tone, "Awww, do I really seem like that type of guy?"

OOC: fffff ninjamitchi

Last edited by RoflKnife; 02-10-2011 at 09:08 PM.

02-10-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

OOC: fff ninja rk

"Ohoo~ It's funny 'cause they actually do that." Rhosyn took a swig of her beer.

Josh rolled his eyes a bit and smirked, waiting for a more dramatic point in the song to stop playing, and speak:

"You're doomed."

After a brief moment, during which Rhosyn leaned over to him and said "Pause for effect!", he then resumed playing.

"Nah, I'm sure you can hold your own against them, both of you."

Rhosyn then added to Melody's statement.

"Well, maybe. Every guy is a bit of a skirt chaser. Some more than others..?" She shrugged and grinned a bit.

Last edited by Bandy; 02-10-2011 at 09:11 PM.

02-10-2011   #35 (permalink)
-

The pair had been moving behind the buildings to avoid anyone seeing them. They came up behind the guild.

"Alright, feel it out," the smaller one spoke in barely a whisper.

"Okay okay. Hold on," the taller one then waked up the to wall of the building and placed his right hand on the wall while tapping on it with his left.

"What do you see?" He tapped a few more times and then spoke.

"It's crowded. Very active. This will be sure to put on a show," he turned his head slightly to look at his small female companion. A large smiling spreading across his face. A single scrap of cloth covering his eyes.

"Alright then, let's get to it," They ran around to the front and the larger one kicked the door open, yelling with a deep voice that no one would recognize.

"Alright Dies, I'm here to challenge this guild in a battle of my choosing!"

02-10-2011   #36 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"You mean to tell me you're not? Well now I'm a little disappointed." She said with a smile. She never flirted with anyone with any real seriousness, but she had a lot of fun with her small stint of teasing men during her travel. Amazing what you can get away with when you're young and beautiful.

"Alright Dies, I'm here to challenge this guild in a battle of my choosing!" someone yelled after kicking the door down. Well that was rude.

"And you are?" Melody inquired, raising an eyebrow.

02-10-2011   #37 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"Alright Dies, I'm here to challenge this guild in a battle of my choosing!"

"HOW ABOUT A DRINKING CONTEST?" Ergus yelled back without turning around.

02-10-2011   #38 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

It was then Kain dashed out of his seat and skidded to a stop right in front of the robed figure!

"Okay sure!" he laughed, "By the who are you? Tall dark and blind? And your 'mini-me'? Whats up with the shady robes?"

Lari stood from her seat and walked over, eyeing the taller one of the two, "... Oli-oli, is that you?"

"Huh?"

"Old guildie, disappeared to go elope with whats her face farm-library girl," Lari answered.

02-10-2011   #39 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody rolled her eyes at Ergus's comment.

"Please, like you could hold your liquor well enough.

02-10-2011   #40 (permalink)
-

Ahrima had been standing outside. Listening to what was going on. They figured out too soon. That damned new voice was interesting. She gave a slight tap of her foot to tell Olifen to get out when possible.

"Tch. I have no idea who this 'Oli-Oli' is. You should figure out my name before accepting my challenge! I'll come back tomorrow, next time you guys better know my name," with that he ran into the dining area and then up the stairs. He knew where he was going, his old room had a window he could jump out of and meet up with Ahrima.
---------
"So, they found you out," Ahrima had ran around the building to meet up with Olifen as he jumped out the window. He looked defeated.

"Yep, I guess we'll just have to try it again tomorrow. Hopefully Lari won't be there to call me out. Until then, where do we stay?"

"Even though it has been a year since we left, I still have a house. My friend has been taking care of it. We can go back to living there," he gave a shrug and they headed towards Ahrima's house to think of what to do tomorrow.