Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-28-2011   #101 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Shigaru cocked an eyebrow at Drake's sudden near-choke. "Oi, what's wrong with you? Acting like you saw a dead guy walk by or something." She crushed the can and hurled it towards the school, the sound of aluminum clinking in a bin echoed back.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-28-2011   #102 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Despite Makoto's allegedly solid alibi, Theresia wrote his name on the notepad anyway. "Is there anyone that holds a grudge against Akaiito? Any rival restaurants?"

01-28-2011   #103 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

As Kuroko and Anna were arriving at her house, Anna saw her father washing windows, with a dead look in his eyes.

He's definitely hurting over this... He's using window cleaner on the windows!

"Dad?! DAD!" Anna shouted.

"Ehh... Errr, huh?" Rune groaned back.

"Dad, we were gonna go out and try to cheer up a bit, and you're coming too," she said, "So let's go get ready!"

While she was saying that, she pulled Kuroko and Rune back into the back of the old barber shop, where the living space is. "I'm gonna go wash up a bit and get some shoes," Anna awkwardly laughed, "Dad, you should really clean yourself up... Kuroko, make yourself at home, you know where everything is if you need anything."

And she ran back to her room to get ready.

"So..." Rune shouted towards Anna's room, "What are we doing, anyway?!"

She froze in thought.

That's a good question, what ARE we doing?

01-28-2011   #104 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"We can decide what we can do once you're ready," Kuro commented. She slipped off her flats and sat on the couch. Kuroko brought her legs up and rested her chin on her knees. "Umm.. We could invite some other people we know too."
---

"Uh... I guess you could say that..." Drake laughed weakly, Where did you come from!?

"Was busy taking it easy in the Forest of Souls," Kai answered as he stuck his arm through Shigaru's head, "Haha!"

Drake fought the urge to face palm, "... Anyways, I'm gonna head home." Not gonna admit I'm worried about Dad. I wonder how Mum is holding up too... "I'll catch you tomorrow.. Oh wait tomorrow is Saturday. I'll see you on Monday, teach."

The teen got up and jogged away, and following him was a ghostie invisible to most.

---

Kana shook her head, "I haven't worked at the restaurant for years and Kai never spoke of any competition, so I don't know.."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-28-2011   #105 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"I see..." Theresia was a bit disappointed in how little information she got, but there were still many opportunities to get leads. "Thank you for your time then." She flipped the notepad close and resumed her path towards the front of the school. Next is Ludovic Doreann. She stopped by the main office and showed her ID to the secretary and asked to see the principal.

01-29-2011   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Cecily was walking in the Chokma square, getting some groceries. Though she didn't live with Boris anymore, she still figured she would surprise them with a nice dinner. On the way to a vegetable market, she saw the Red Papaya. It wasn't an uncommon sight for her, so she was about to continue her way until she heard a very familiar voice, sounding quite distressed. It was Finir. The dragon girl quickly ran towards the restaurant and found Finir, touching his arm to get his attention.

"Finir! What's wrong!?" She tried to look at the newspaper, to see what was written on it, but she was shorter than him so she couldn't really make up the writing. Regardless, it wasn't hard to see that he was not happy.. at all.. She was wondering why he was praying, too..

Back at the Petya Manor, Ania had her day off from working at the flower shop so she was writing a new chapter for her novel. It was then it occurred to her that she hadn't read the newspaper today. She walked to the front door, looked outside, even checked the kitchen and a few other places but it was nowhere to be found. She figured her father got to it first, so she went up the study. She knocked.

"Daaad.. Do you have the paper? I can't find it."

There was a bit of a pause, and the Boris' voice was muffled by the closed door. But Ania managed to make out a simple "Yes." She then opened the door.

Papers were scattered everywhere about the study: folders, pens and other various objects were in the mix as well. Ania was completely shocked; her father was never disorderly, after all. As she looked about the room, she noticed what she was looking for in the waste bin. The news paper; it was crinkled into a tight ball. She unfolded it and saw the headline: "The Red Papaya Owner, One of the Heroes Who Ended the War 100 Years Ago Murdered Last Night!" The lettering was somewhat smudged, and the paper damp...

Ania gasped loudly and felt her heart sink... How could this happen? Why? And Kai, of all people. Her father told her countless times about how much of an amazing fighter Akaito was, and how he was able to escape any situation with ease.. She lifted her eyes from the paper and looked at the other end of the room. Boris sat in the chair, back to her, and looking out the window. Ania started to walk towards him slowly, careful not to step on any of the papers. Once she got close enough, she realized he actually wasn't there: the chair's back was quite high so it was hard to tell from afar if someone sat on it, especially when it was behind a large desk. She saw the window was partly open; he had left, to go god only knows where.

As Ania looked outside, her eyes began to well up and her heart hurt.. A few tears began to run down her cheeks, as she shook her head, in denial and disbelief. She sighed deeply and wiped her face; she knew that her father was probably roaming around somewhere, trying to clear his thoughts. The last thing he wanted to do was "talk about it." She continued to read the paper, trying to discover more about what exactly had happened...

Boris was walking in the streets at a steady pace. His expression was painfully neutral, as if it had been emptied of emotion; and his eyes were cold, but were tired and slightly red. The zmalaj was carrying a bouquet of flowers: it was the one that was meant for Kana, but Ania had not delivered it yesterday since she couldn't find her during the day, and he said he would personally deliver it the next day. Boris had finished his work earlier than expected and wanted to surprise Kai and Kana, to hopefully spend some time with them...
He was headed for the school that the succubus worked at: he figured maybe she would be the type to try to get her mind off a traumatic happening such as this by going to work. Boris wanted to make sure that she was alright.. his next stop would be Kai's daughter, Kuroko, of course.

Last edited by Bandy; 01-29-2011 at 11:08 AM.

01-29-2011   #107 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

The tragedy surely broke his heart; Finir knew nearly nothing about Akaiito, only that he had a long-standing grudge about his defeat and 'near death experience,' the revolver's barrel cupping its mouth close to his forehead. It was too bad this was the only prevalent memory of the incubus that came to mind.

Finir felt a cool arm upon his.

"Finir! What's wrong!?"

It was Cecily. At her utterance, the azure dragon stopped praying and turned to her, a small trail of a tear extending down his right eye and into his shuddering maw. He curled his tail upward as he knelt down to hug Cecily, still with the newspaper in his claw.

"The headline," Finir sniffled, "Akaiito Kagamiya is dead..." It was a rather strange and pitiful sight to see such a monstrous dragon weep in the arms of a smaller, more delicate feminine dragon, forcing some to think that the couple had lost a child, and the father - Finir - was taking it considerably hard.

The azure dragon hooked his neck around her should back to her shoulder blade, his mane nuzzling and brushing against her cheeks as his claws rounded her body.

"I was praying for him," he merely stated.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-29-2011   #108 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kana let out a sigh and got back into her car. She started it up and backed out of her parking spot, steering wheel in one hand, putting her seat belt on with the other. Once she did that she put the car into drive and drove on, leaving the parking lot yet not driving as aggressively as usual. Her heart was heavy, her head a mess. Kana was worried about her husband since he decided to stay home for the day.

As she was driving home she saw Boris walking towards the school with a bouquet of flowers. She wondered where he was going with the flowers and turned right at the next street.

---

Drake left the school's property and on his way saw his Mom's car was already gone. He figured she headed home. As he walked on he saw a tall looking lizard guy. Drake recognized the man as one of the people who his uncle often hung out with but the lad could never remember the man's name. It was then his eyes moved down to the bouquet in his arms. The man's expression was neutral, almost to the point it was scary what with the sleepy and red eyes. The boy quickened his pace and tried to go by unnoticed.

Kai on the other hand saddened a bit, his carefree demeanour vanishing. Drake wondered why his uncle's mood dropped so suddenly especially considering the fact that he didn't even seem shaken in the least by his own death.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-29-2011   #109 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Locke thanks Emilio and then said, "But now I'm hungry and you threw out my oatmeal."

"Oh!" Emilio gasped, covering his mouth. "I'm sorry. I should get you something else then."

"No, it's nothing I can just make a sand... wich."

The lad was already gone out the door in a flash of yellow.

---

Emilio was walking around the city, a bit happy for someone who had someone they know murdered the other day. He went into the grocery and went to pick up a boxed lunch. It was a ham and cheese sandwich with a side of potato salad. He also got a pudding cup for his uncle. He knew his uncle liked chocolate.

He checked out and began the walk back home when he saw the cake in the bakery window. They all looked heavenly. There was strawberry, marble, chocolate, and many others of various shapes and sizes. Some were decorated with fruit and others with icing.

"Maybe I should get something for everyone else too," Emilio said.

01-29-2011   #110 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"Yeah, that's true," Anna shouted, "We'll think about it in a bit."

"Umm.. We could invite some other people we know too."

"That sounds like a good idea," she agreed, "If you guys wanna start making calls now, that'll be good. Otherwise, I should be out of here in just a few."

01-29-2011   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Cecily's eyes widened in shock. She was so surprised that it took her a few seconds to realize Finir was holding her..

"W-What!? That.. can't be..." Images from the day before flashed in her mind; a happy-go-lucky Akaito, running and jumping around Boris' mansion, cracking a few jokes here and there.. Her eyes began to well up with tears, and she held the Azure dragon tight. As she looked over his shoulder, she noticed a barely touched newspaper that had fallen to the ground, probably blown there by the wind. She saw the headline.

".. Why did this happen? Kai was a good man.. I-I can't believe it!" Tears began to flow down her cheeks and she buried her face in Finir's shoulder. She couldn't imagine how heartbroken his sister and daughter must be, and Boris too.. Cecily was worried for them, and hoped they didn't take it to hard.

When he saw Kana go by in her car, Boris sighed.

Well at least I know she's not at the school anymore.
He was about to change course and head to her house, but he continued in the direction he was going as he recognized Drake from afar. He seemed to be quickening his pace, but he caught up to him soon enough.

"Drake.. Hello." He wasn't quite sure how to talk to him or even what to say.. He was really out of it. "Are you.. doing well?" As far as he could tell he seemed to being doing quite well, considering his uncle had just died..

01-29-2011   #112 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Drake stopped and turned to face Boris, "... Yo. By the looks of it I'm sure as hell doing way better then you. You look like a mess," he remarked.

Kai on the other hand exclaimed, "O-oy don't go about saying stuff like that so easily!"

It's true though, Drake mused.

01-29-2011   #113 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris managed to crack a small smile, but just barely.

"Heh, yes that would be right. Anyway.. I was on my way to your school to see your mother, but I believe I just saw her leaving. Do you think she's on her way home?"

01-29-2011   #114 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Probably," Drake answered, "I was actually on my way home myself. Everyone at home is pretty messed up... Well that idiot Emilio doesn't count since he's always messed up," he chuckled.

Kai managed to smile a bit.

Drake shoved his hands into his jeans pockets, "Anyways, couldn't help but notice those flowers are the ones I saw Ania running around with. I can deliver them to my Mum for you unless you'd rather deliver them to her in person."

---

Kuro looked at Rune, ".. Got any ideas? All I can think of is Auntie Kana."

01-29-2011   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris didn't seem to amused by the boy's witty comments, but he wasn't angry either. He was pretty drained after all.

"I would like to give them to her myself.. But either way, since where both headed to the same place, I'll walk there with you."

01-29-2011   #116 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Yeah, we should call her," Rune replied, "And she can bring the family. Maybe we can all grab dinner and go do karaoke or something."

"Karaoke?!" Anna shouted, "I love karaoke!"

As she walked out of her room and down the hall, she continued by saying, "Dad, you and I should cook! It's been a while since we had everyone over."

01-29-2011   #117 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Theresia didn't get anything new from Ludovic either. Even though he was supposedly a close friend, he didn't know much more than Kanaete. When she was done, she asked for Drake Kagamiya to be called to the office. So she waited. And waited. But he never came. "I guess he's not in the school," one of the secretaries said. "Ah, that's a shame. I'll see him next time then, I guess."

Next up on the list was the Red Papaya. Surely one of the staff or patrons would know something. She flashed her ID again at the staff in the Red Papaya and asked to question all the staff.

01-29-2011   #118 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Upon Nathan's return to Chokma, Nicole greeted him while carrying a large sack over her shoulder. She had blotches of blood over her clothes, but it didn't seem to bother her.

"Hey, Nathan! Did you read the news?"

"Yeah. It's a shame to see a great savior pass away."

"Mmhmm... My heart feels sort of 'achey'. Like it wants to cry out for him."

Nicole looked at her switchblade, which had a faded stain of blood on it as well.

"Must be Saya, huh? Anyways, get yourself cleaned up. You don't have to cook up lunch for me, either. Your brother needs some time alone." Nathan flashed a 'smile', and walked to the Forest of Mana.

Nicole nodded, and headed to the blacksmith to hand in her hunted goods.

01-29-2011   #119 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio bought a tiramisu slice for Kana and it was placed in a nice little box for him by the worker then he went back to the house to give Locke his food. He put Kana's cake in the refrigerator.

01-29-2011   #120 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Okay..." Drake stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked on with Boris.

Kai then said, "I'm going off to haunt some other people, I guess."

You do that, Drake replied in his head.

---

Once Kana got home she kicked off her heels and sat at the table. Quinn was eating a sandwich of some sort. She let out a quiet 'hello' before plopping her head down on the table. Locke asked if she wanted to go lay down upstairs rather then here but she kindly rejected the offer.

It was then her cellphone went off. It was a text message from her niece, Kuroko. It was an invitation for her whole family for dinner and karaoke, along with other things; it also said invite whoever else would like to come. Kana lifted her head from the table and stared at her phone for a minute or so, then told her husband of the invitation. When Drake finally arrived with Boris she rushed over to her son and told him they were going out to dinner with his cousin, Rune and Anna! It was then a rather messed up looking Boris handed her a bouquet.

Kana thanked him and then asked if he'd like to join them later for a party of sorts. Though she didn't get an answer right away she hoped he'd come. Though the man kept up a poker face he definitely didn't take Kai's death well, just by the air around him.

The day dragged on as it normally did and evening eventually came around. The group had already ate dinner with Rune and Anna and had hit a karaoke bar to have some fun!

OOC: boris's family was invited, so yeah. Emilio was invited too btw along with some random kagamiyas. if anyone else who has connections to these characters wants to be here just join I guess, lol

---

Kai was floating around town, pensively thinking about things. He chatted with some other random spirits earlier but although he tried to be carefree about the matter, all the people who were upset over his death were in turn making him feel bad about it too.

"Hm..." he sat on a random steet light in one of Chokma's many suburbs, ".. So why haven't I passed on yet... Prolly this lingering feeling that I need to do something," he kicked his feet in the air off the ledge of the light, "But I can't really do this alone.. To find out what Fortunata is up to and what Makoto might get into again... Not to mention that phantasm who shot me dead..." Kai hopped up onto his feet and put his hands on his hips, "I could get Drake, but to drag a kid into it... Then again he's the only one who an see me... How can I work this out?..."

---

Kana was enjoying herself and as someone else sang she pulled out her phone. She received a text from a cowo.. Wait, there's an unread text from Kai! It's from before he was murdered! She opened the text and began to read it.

Drake took a swig of his Dr. Pepper and looked over at his mother, "Mum, you holding up okay?"

"Oh.. Yes," she nodded, "... Kai sent me a message before he died from around 9pm last night..."

"What!?" the boy gasped.