Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-28-2011   #81 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio picked at his roast potatoes and in his accented voice began, "Yes it is unfortunate that the air conditioning is broken. But, ah, there shows the... the frugality of such inventions. The inhabitants of this world try to fix everything to their liking for the sake of comfort, but really what is it that we need other than food, clothing and shelter? Yes, we seek comfort and improve the world to such an aim but isn't the world good as she came? If I were the world I think I would be quite angry. Do you not agree?"

Emilio looked up from his potatoes like that.

"Pass the peas," Locke said.

Emilio happily passed them.

----

Makoto didn't turn to the window and instead reply, "What do you plan to do about it? I doubt you need any witnesses."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 01-28-2011 at 01:08 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-28-2011   #82 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Fortunata pulled a cellphone from her pocket and began to type something in, "Deal with it of course." Once she sent the message she turned back to Makoto, "Well that said and done, I'll see you later then."

In a flash of light the woman disappeared.

---

Kai began to run, pulling a phone out of his pocket and quickly texted Kana about the events he witnessed. Well god damn, this is an interesting development!

As he jumped to another building he was tackled in the air by a shadow! He was sent down crashing onto the rooftop of the building he was jumping to and quickly got up. Various assailants were appearing with various weapons; guns, knives, clubs... The list goes on.

OOC: YEAH

"Well shit," Kai quickly jumped back and continued to run.

---

Drake looked at Emilio like he grew a melon for a head. He'd finished his dinner now and stood, picking up his plate, "Thanks for the food." He went into the kitchen to dump his plate in the sink and grabbed his black hoodie, "I'm going out for a walk."

Before waiting for a reply from his parents he left the house.

---

Kai went tumbling down into an alleyway! He fell on a random bunch of boxes and rolled out onto the pavement. He's been shot in the shoulder and stomach! He slowly got up, clutching the bullet wound on his gut with his good hand & arm. As he tried to escape out into the city streets he took another shot to his left ankle and fell down!

"You won't be getting away this time," A man with messy hair and very loose, street wear said as he walked over to Kai. His eyes glowed crimson and his black locks covered his eyes mostly. He cocked the pistol he was carrying and knelt down beside Kai, "You've been messing around with us for a thousand years, after all. Now that we have you we aren't going to let you escape with your life." He held the gun to Kai's head.

Kai turned his head to face the man, "Oh that's fine," he grinned, "There are always people who will step up in my place to take you bastards down after all. Count on it."

Bang.

---

Drake was walking around town rather aimlessly. He picked up a Monster at a convenience store he passed and was drinking that. After he cross a street or two he just happened to notice something in the alleyway.

"Huh.. Whats..." he mumbled as he got a bit closer and peered over the edge. His eyes widened at the sight he saw before him.

Uncle Kai is as good as dead.

Drake felt the bile building up in the back of his throat, but swallowed hard. He didn't scream, but he was indeed shocked, perhaps sad, and of course mad over it. It was clearly a murder. He called up the operator and reached the police, telling them the place and specifics and hung up. After that he sat against a wall in the alley and sighed. The stink of blood was something he was used to, but the person who it was seeping out of was making him feel sick to his stomach.

"Who did such a thing to you, Kai...?" Drake asked his dead uncle as he stared down at the ground. He was then about to call him his parents about it when he saw Kai kneeling in front of him!

"Eeeeh..." Kai blinked, "So this kid is the first one to see my body, huh..."

Drake was once again shocked, "K-k-kai!? How are you..."

Kai gasped, "You can see me!?"

The boy looked at the corpse, then back at Kai, "Uh... I see two of you."

Kai grinned, "Great! Amazing! And here I thought you were pure Romero! Nice to see you have a bit of Kagamiya in you after all, Drake."

"Uh... Care explaining what the **** is going on?"

"Oh right. Long story short I was killed, you found the corpse, and you developed the ability to see the souls of the dead like the earlier generation Kagamiyas! Isn't that nice~?"

Drake shook his head, "Yes.. I mean no! Who killed you?"

Kai rubbed his chin in a questioning manner, "Hm.. Well, some guy who looked like he hadn't bathed or anything for weeks, I guess."

"Thats so broad I don't even know what to say."

"I know right," Kai's ghost laughed, "Anyways, cops will be here soon. I best get going before they see you talking to yourself like you're going mad after discovering a corpse."

The youth slowly nodded, ".. Okay... right. Bye Kai...?"

"Don't worry I'll come haunt you later. Oh shit that sounds creepy. Anyways... I'll catch you later kid... Oh and... Take the silver chain around my neck."

Kai then dove into the ground and disappeared! Drake didn't even know what to say but decided to shrug it off and leave. He wanted to stay out of this and didn't want to bother with the cops for now. The boy stopped though, Kai's request echoing in his head. He hurriedly walked over to the corpse and clumsily took the chain, then pocketed it and ran.

---

The next day...

Drake told his parents as soon as he got home everything he saw. He didn't tell them the whole "I can see ghosties" though. His mom was really shocked, and looked like she could even cry from that. Drake felt bad but he felt that she had to know, being Kai's sister and all. His father seemed shocked too from the news.

The next day the newspaper headlines were filled with the news of "The Red Papaya owner, one of the heroes who ended the war 100 years ago murdered last night!". The city was filled with all sorts of talk as to who could have done it. People even thought Makoto, the old Supreme General had done it but those who were at the party his parents held for his return could confirm that the man was busy brooding in his bedroom.

Kuroko was at the Red Papaya. It was noon and she was at a table with her head down on it.

"Daddy..." she was really upset over the murder of her father. How could this happen?...

---

Drake was sitting outside of school, laying on some hill out in the field close to the portables. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 01-28-2011 at 02:08 AM.

01-28-2011   #83 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Romero, catch." A certain gold and black haired teacher called out, tossing the boy a soda can. Shigaru approached Drake and sat next to him, propping her knees at an angle and resting her elbows onto her knees. "Sorry to hear about your late uncle. Akaiito Kagamiya was a good man--- most of the time." She popped open her own can and took a drink.

---

"One, please." Shiinko requested, clinking a few coins onto the table of the newspaper vendor.

The cashier motioned at the stack of papers next to him, collecting the coin and giving the usual "thank you" and "come again."

Shiinko walked over to a bench occupied by a girl wearing completely monochrome attire. "Here." Shiinko said, handing the newspaper to Nihiru. "Kind of hard to believe though, meeting the guy just before he died later that night."

"Death has taken the best of us." Nihiru softly replied. She thumbed through the pages of the newspaper until she reached the full story on Akaiito Kagamiya. After reading through the entire section, she closed the newspaper and folded it in half, leaning her head back and sighing.

"So what now?" Shiinko asked.

Nihiru lifted her head, The Red Papaya only a distance away from where she was sitting. She slipped her hand into her left pocket, producing the Sin family headset and placed it next to her ear, eavesdropping on the different conversations every member was having. After a while, she replaced the headset.
"It seems the Sin family is getting involved on the case, which means I will be following them."

"Very well then, that just means I'll be joining."

01-28-2011   #84 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Drake caught the can and sat up, greeting his teacher with a nod, "Yo, Teach."

"Sorry to hear about your late uncle. Akaiito Kagamiya was a good man--- most of the time." Shigeru popped open her own can and took a drink.

"Yeah..." Drake opened his can and took a drink himself, "Crazy and really carefree, that guy really knew how to live," the boy chuckled, "You knew him in some sort of past life or something, right?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-28-2011   #85 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

After a long night at the studio, Anna slept soundly. When she woke, she peered out the window. The streets outside were filled with a commotion.

What's going on?

As she walked out of her room, she saw her father sitting on the couch, head in his hands. "Dad, what ha-" she started saying, before noticing the newspaper on the table in front of him.

The front page headline of the paper read: 'The Red Papaya owner, one of the heroes who ended the war 100 years ago murdered last night!' In a panic, Anna rushed out of the house and directly toward the Red Papaya, neglecting to put her shoes on before leaving. When she walked through the front door of the establishment, she saw inside a particular table where the patron's head was down.

Kuroko...

Anna walked up to this table and immediately hugged her from behind.

01-28-2011   #86 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

((i dunno if kana went to work today. If not i'll edit))

The air conditioner was still broken but when Grandison went in the office to put a leave slip Ludo stopped him and told him to just hold his classes outside. So there he was with all of his class notes and sitting on the bleachers outside near the track field. He had a note one his door for students to report there for class.

He didn't read the newspaper that morning but he didn't have to. Many in the school had connections to Akaiito Kagamiya and as such many were grieving that day. Mr. Locke didn't even come to school but surprisingly his son did. Others were exchanging words of encouragement and also stories of how carefree the man was.

Grandison couldn't bring himself to care. Death came to all and that it should come to Kai in such a gruesome manner, though unfortunate, was almost expected. He was an assassin at one point wasn't he? To have led the long life he had, Grandison thought it was a sign of fortune on the incubus' part.

Still, he thought he could sympathize with Kana's grief. He saw her in the hall that day and found himself sinking into the shadows to avoid her. He didn't know what to say to ease the pain she likely felt. His situation was far different from his own. He had a willful estrangement with his brother but he could imagine the pain one could feel at a sibling's death. He didn't know how he would cope with such a thing and he certainly knew not how to help Kana. He tried at tell himself it wasn't his responsibility. She was barely a friend and Mr. Locke could surely help.

'But Mr. Locke too is grieving...' he reminded himself.

Grandison shook the thought away and exited the building as quickly a he came for his hands were already stiffening from the cold.

Thus, outside he set with his head bent back and catching the warm rays of the sun. It felt good to let it wash over his skin and warm him. Still the icebox where his heart used to be remained in tact. ((lol))

----

Emilio was at the house, it was now nearing noon, and when he passed the kitchen for the umpteenth time his uncle was still sitting there at the square four person table, staring into his mostly untouched bowl of oatmeal.

Emilio frowned and took a seat beside him but even then Locke didn't even look up.

"Uncle," Emilio began.

Locke slowly looked up and met Emilio's light colored eyes.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Emilio shook his head and stood, grabbing the bowl of oatmeal and putting it in the sink. He'd clean it later but first thing is first.

He then returned to his seat and Locke was now staring down into the empty space before him.

"A quien Dios quiere para si, poco tiempo lo tiene aqui."

Locke looked up at that.

Emilio continued on still, "It is a phrase for those that the Gods favor are the ones whose time among us is shortest. If there is anyone who was favored by the Gods I certainly know Akaiito Kagamiya was among them."

"Emilio..."

"Yes?"

"I suppose I understand what you say but it doesn't make it easier. I am an old man shouldn't I be the one facing death? When I think of Kai all I see now was the child he was. He wasn't much older than drake when I met him and..."

"Do not torture yourself with such thoughts. It is fine to remember him but to do nothing is not. Have this day to collect yourself but you as family head must also keep strong," Emilio said.

"What? Who are you and what have you done with Emilio?"

"にょろーん" :3c

"Nevermind," Locke said. "But yes I can almost hear the words of your father in your mouth, though with a lot less bite. You are right."

01-28-2011   #87 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Two lives, actually." The young teacher softly swung the can around with her fingers barely gripping its top. "How unfortunate, I didn't get to imprint a frog into the side of his face as a permanent tattoo, was too busy designing all the luxuries we have today." She lightheartedly joked and reminisced.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-28-2011 at 02:21 PM.

01-28-2011   #88 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Theresia had stayed the night at an military outpost, as her superiors didn't have a task for her yet. Very early in the morning, she was woken up and given a her next assignment: Investigate the murder of Akaiito Kagamiya. She was to learn the details of the murder, and the identity of the killer. After getting ready, filling out some forms, and reading a few documents about Akaiito, she set off to the Chokma Collegiate Vocational Institute to meet his sister. She should talk to his relatives and friends to see if she could get any leads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Again Leht wakes up, expecting another day of nothing. He did his daily routine, but this time, the newspaper had something that caught his eye. On the front page, in large font, "The Red Papaya owner, one of the heroes who ended the war 100 years ago murdered last night!" The "war 100 years ago" part were the words that caught his attention. Leht took his eyes off the newspaper and looked at Lorelei in the corner. It's like I'm being taunted... He ripped the page up and threw it in the garbage bin.

01-28-2011   #89 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Drake blinked and looked at his teacher with a questioning look in his eyes, "Two lives? You mean you knew him in some time other then during the war?... Wait what a frog tattoo?" he laughed a bit. The boy's thoughts went back to last night when he discovered the corpse and a particular carefree ghost, but he tried to shake it off.

---

OOC: was gonna have Kana stay home but hey I can make this work

Why am I even here today?... Kana sighed heavily as she left the school building. Normally she would hang around; mark tests, organize people's grades. However the grief and sorrow that came with the news of Kai's death that Drake told them the previous night was still there to haunt her. What would they gain from killing a retired man? Unless you were doing something behind our backs?... "Oh, Kai..." she sighed again.

It was hard to fight the emotions. As she made her way to her car she felt that she was quickening her pace, perhaps even subconsciously. Kana unlocked the door with her smart key and once she reached the car she slammed the door shut behind her. As she threw her head back and took in a deep breath she gripped the steering wheel with both hands. Try to clear your mind... Try to clear your mind... Unfortunately her heart was still heavy and her head was a mess. Kana sunk in her seat and crossed her arms, still resting them on the steering wheel. The succubus lowered her head onto her arms and a quiet sob escaped from her. "...Why...?"

---

Kuroko planned on getting up to leave and do something more productive rather then sit around and brood but it was then that she felt someone embrace her from behind right when she stood up from her seat. Kuro looked over her shoulder and saw Anna. Her hair was a tad messy and she seemed slightly sleepy, as if she had just woke up. "A-anna..." she choked out, tears welling in her eyes. The girl bit down on her bottom lip and looked away, holding Anna's hands as she looked down at them held in her hands.

"You're silly... To run all the way out here barefoot... You didn't even stop to do your hair..." Kuro said, the sadness highly evident in her voice. Tears began to fall, a few hitting Anna's hands.

---

Ludo was sitting in his office. As the Principle of Chokma C.V.I he had to take care of school matters and the like and just finished signing a letter to the head of the school board. He looked at the newpaper sitting on his desk and a bit of a smile came to his face, but it seemed sad.

"To think you'd get done in once you retired," The fox lightly chuckled, "Such a sad fate, since you finally started living a fairly normal, stress free life. Well death gets the best of us..." he rolled up the paper and tossed it into the trash, "Rest in peace, you crazy bastard. You deserve the rest, after these long years of taking care of your race proudly."

01-28-2011   #90 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Midgard, some millennium ago. I didn't really want to get involved, but he mentioned something that caught my interest and I ended up helping him." Shigaru chuckled. "Of course, he was being secretive about his mission so I had to try to force it out of him. Runs too damn fast though."

01-28-2011   #91 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

When Theresia parked the car in the parking lot, she checked her files again. Three people to talk to at the school. She brought the files with her and a notepad with a pen, and locked the door. As she made her way to the main entrance, she spotted her first target in a car at the end of the parking lot. Theresia walked over to the car and knocked on the windows.

01-28-2011   #92 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

After work, Nathan headed to the Blue Banana, a pub in Asgard. He drank a cup of coffee as he read the newspapers:

"The Red Papaya owner, one of the heroes who ended the war 100 years ago murdered last night!"

Nathan left the bar while reading the full article. A couple of guys in the corner were reading the same thing.
"What a pity," one of them said. "He got what he deserved, though. That pig stole our spotlight."

At that moment Nathan crunched up the article, walked up to the man and shoved the newspaper in his mouth.
"You'd better watch what you say. He sacrificed his life to end that pointless war."

With that he walked away, heading back to his cargo ship parked outside the city of Da'at.

01-28-2011   #93 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

The next morning...

Finir and Cecile had a pleasant night together: Much of the time, as they walked together, ate together, and sat under that willow near the lake in the park, they caught up over the last one-hundred years. It was wonderful to hear her speak, inhale a breath and exhale her thoughts and memories. Finir couldn't resist but coil his tail around hers as they sat. Surely enough, feelings and emotions for each other had been rekindled into that something they wished from each other. Not immediately, but maybe in the future; maybe when things had settled down, when the azure dragon had finally settled down, perhaps after this current flux of inclimate weather and its mystery had been solved.

The Dragonkin woke in the same bed Boris had assigned him before, his mane sprawled out like a drawing of an explosion behind him. He laid on his back, rubbing sleepy eyes as the rays of sun shone to his attention. Getting dressed in his chained attire, Finir thought what he would do first to conduct his investigation. The first thing to do - the first thing he could do - was to go in the market square and pick up a newspaper.

Already, while on the way to the market, something seemed wrong, felt wrong as the azure dragon's pace started to slow at the sight of a not-so-bustling Red Papaya. Sure, there were people gathered around it, but there weren't as many as usual, and they seemed to not have brought their appetite with them.

"...Hmm. Wonder what's going on," Finir thought to himself, flexing his wings. He continued on toward The Red Papaya, his body towering over almost everyone else's. There was a paperboy nearby, but his expression seemed more sullen than excited, the way he usually presented his latest headlines. The azure dragon gave the boy three gold coins, a much higher payment that he'd usually get, and his expression seemed to immediately brighten up.

As some others had done behind him, he checked out the headline on the day's newspaper: 'The Red Papaya Owner, One of the Heroes Who Ended the War 100 Years Ago Murdered Last Night!'

Immediately, the azure dragon's eye twitched in a mixture of shock and anger.

"WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTT!?!?!" Finir shouted, almost making everyone jerk and turn at him at his sudden outburst. He just saw the incubus not too long ago! How could something so sudden have occurred to someone so innocent -- well, that was questionable -- and carefree, doing harm when needed, knowing when not to, and all at the same time...truly living.

There was a certain respect for Akaiito that lingered inside his rapidly beating chest, and immediately, that respect started to well up in his emotions. The azure dragon allowed a tear to trickle down, but kept his weeping to himself, his large arms shaking in agitation and his jaw quivered. Immediately, Finir started to pray over the fallen Kagamiya's soul...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-28-2011   #94 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kana quickly dried her tears before lifting her head and turned to see where the knock had come from. Much to her surprise it wasn't an employee from the school, or even a student. Instead it was a woman who was wearing casual-business attire. Kana opened the door and left the car, looking over the women once and finally saying, "Hello... Is there... Something I can help you with?..."

---

Drake was curious now, "What kinda mission did my Uncle have way back then?"

01-28-2011   #95 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Seeing her friend crying, Anna began to shed a few tears too. However, she did her best to hide them from Kuroko. "How... How about we go do something fun?" she asked, "Something to cheer you up, huh?"

"We'll have to stop by my place to get dad though, he's pretty broken up about this too," she continued, "Not to mention I'd like to get some shoes..."

01-28-2011   #96 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"You are Akaiito Kagamiya's sister, correct? I'd like to ask you a few questions regarding his murder." Theresia took out her ID and showed it to Kanaete. After her identify was confirmed, she put her ID back in her pocket and took out the notepad and pen, flipping to an empty page. "First, do you have any idea who could've killed him?" She clicked her pen.

01-28-2011   #97 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Well then, let's see... from what he told me, most of them were assassination missions. Now, I don't know what he did before that, but his job during my time in Midgard was to investigate the case of a bunch of students going missing at a school. Isn't that fun, an assassin playing detective." Shigaru stopped and took a drink. "Ahh. Well, one seemingly normal day, the entire school got sucked into Chokma, Utgard. Boy, that was a huge surprise. Unfortunately for me, the Sin family didn't originate in Utgard, so I was about as clueless as every other kid there."
Shigaru laughed. "And that damn Kagamiya. Got knocked out cold upon entering. Took him a while to wake up for the fights though, beat up a bunch of phantasms and their hideous fake sins." She made a face and stuck her tongue out as if from bad taste. "After wiping out three of the sin phantasms, your uncle's best friend managed to get a spell for the humes to hop back to Midgard. Problem was, it wasn't Midgard because the same ***** that hired Kagamiya turns out to be the root of every problem--- even now. Had to go kick her ass to fix the place."
Shigaru drank the last drop of her can. "After a hard fight, your uncle blasted her into smithereens with a giant cannon and ran off before I could come back to celebrate." She chuckled again. "And that's a history lesson you probably won't learn in school."

01-28-2011   #98 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kana listened to what the woman had to say. When she asked her first question Kana answered sincerely, "... I honestly have no idea. He retired right after the war ended one hundred years ago from all of his previous work and only tended to a restaurant before he was..." her words trailed off and she quickly went on, "At first I thought it may have been Makoto Yuuki, the previous Supreme General who had been thwarted by my brother and imprisoned for these hundred years, but he has a solid alibi from what I've heard..." Kana sighed.

---

"Uh... Wow?" Drake barely managed to catch it all, "That's quite the history lesson... Huh.." He took a large drink of his soda, "Wait even now? The ***** who caused shit for you all before ****ed with you all again?"

Last edited by Dani; 01-28-2011 at 07:42 PM.

01-28-2011   #99 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Remember the sin phantasms I mentioned? The Seven Sins are a religious hume concept that was meant to tell what people are not supposed to commit. Luxuria, lust; Gula, gluttony; Avaritia, greed; Acedia, sloth; Ira, wrath; Invidia, envy; Superbia, pride." Shigaru listed them off, sticking out her finger to show that there were indeed seven. "Luxuria, Ira, and Invidia were killed in action by yours truly. Gula and Avaritia were actually sided with us--- this part I know nothing about. The one we knew as Fortunata is actually Superbia, and we were supposed to have wiped her hideous existence a hundred years ago."

The teacher stretched out her arms and back. "Those ****ing fakes were created by Serena Seraphina, your uncle's employer back in Midgard. Although I want to say she's dead, at least one creation has to be still running about. It's not seven if it's six." She stated redundantly. Shigaru rolled her neck around. "As much as my family would love to say they don't exist anymore, someone running around carrying our origin names just doesn't say anything good about us. Can't search without a damn lead though."

01-28-2011   #100 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kuroko sniffled and wiped away her tears with her sleeve, "Okay..."

Kuro and Anna then left the restaurant and headed to Anna's place.

---

Drake listened to his teacher's story. History was the one class he tended to go to more then the others and he remembered learning about the Phantasm wars that occurred millennium ago. Apparently a bunch of people from Midgard were dumped into Utgard and that lead to the eventual end of the war. He didn't know his uncle played a part in them though... The boy wondered if his parents were involved too.

It was then Kai's ghost popped out of nowhere behind Shigaru and waved at Drake. Drake nearly choked since he happened to have taken a swig of his drink and tried to avoid saying anything in regards to the ghost of his uncle who was now making ridiculous faces behind Shigaru. Good thing he was invisible to everyone save for him.. Actually he didn't really want to see ghosties flying about either.