Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-26-2011   #61 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"I suppose you're right... these guys are old as dirt and it still feels like we're more adult than they are," Anna sighed.

It was then that a young dragon girl approached the table. "Oh hey Ania, it's sure been a while," Anna said with a smile as she glanced toward Kuroko, "What's up?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-26-2011   #62 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht arrived at a modest house, but the lawn and flowers were withered, and some of the paint was peeling off. He rang the doorbell and waited a few seconds. Then he rang it again and waited. Finally, he looked around him and waited until no one was around, and backed away from the door a fair distance. He looked around again to check if anyone was around, then sprinted towards the door and did a flying kick, blowing the door wide open. He heard panicked footsteps going up the stairs and followed.

At the top, at the end of the hallway, there was a man holding a butcher knife, pointed at Leht. "Stay back...I'll get the money soon...just leave me alone!" Leht took out his dagger and threw it at his arm, causing the man to cry out in pain and drop the butcher knife. Leht walked over and stepped on his fingers and removed the dagger from the arm, then wiped the blood off on the man's shirt. "Ok, obviously you've been putting off the payment longer than what was allowed, so this is a final warning." The man was whimpering at this point, and Leht took his leave, quickly fleeing the scene and headed towards the market.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theresia was at the gates of the palace, and she showed her ID to the guards. They let her in and was admitted to the lobby. She spoke to the receptionist and she called up the king to inform him of Theresia's arrival. "Your highness, miss Iuius is here with some important documents from Asgard."

01-26-2011   #63 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Looks like they've added a few new dishes since the last time I've been here," Nathan remarked.
"I wonder how New York strip steak will taste like in Hell."
Nicole called over a waiter, and ordered two club steaks, one for her and Nathan.

Nathan took a look around, noticing that some customers were teens.
"Shouldn't they be in school? And what about you, Nicole? I thought you wanted to go to school too. Don't tell me you're going to spend the rest of your life killing things..."

Nicole laughed haughtily at Nathan's observations.
"You need to get with the times, Nathan! Skipping is only natural for students who see no purpose in school. And I don't need school. Without school, it's like skipping 24/7!"

"I certainly hope you haven't been skipping school back on Midgard."

01-26-2011   #64 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio took Drake's phone and dialed the number and it rang a bit before someone picked up.

"Hello?"

Emilio pushed the phone against Drake's ear.

01-26-2011   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Ania wasn't really phased by Kuroko calling her "A something". She was used to really obnoxious nicknames so this wasn't too bad.

"Oh, not much. Just walking around town delivering bouquets to people. In fact, I just gave one to your dad, Kuroko. This last one is for Kana." This last bouquet looked similar to the one she gave to Kai, however it was a bit smaller and was mostly comprised of orchids that were white, pale rose, pink and lavender. A very elegant arrangement.

"Umm.. Would it be alright if I joined you two for a few minutes? I just want to sit for a little bit and have a quick drink." She hoped they wouldn't mind. After all it would be a bit silly for her to sit at another by herself after talking tot them.

Cecily blushed again as the Azure dragon embraced her. She'd forgotten how affectionate he was..

"I understand, I'm glad you did what you had to. It was the right thing after all... And.. now that you're back, you can talk to Boris and.. " She seemed a bit hesitant and shy, but she overcame that; "I guess we could spend some time together." She smiled a bit.

Boris slowly lifted his head from his desk when he heard the knock. He really hated to be disturbed when he worked, and most everyone knew that. So he figured it was something important, hopefully not something work-related so as not to add to the pile of things he had to do. He was quite relieved to hear it was none other than Akaito at the door sounding very happy and carefree. He smiled a bit as he got up from his desk and opened the door.

"Yes. In fact I've been here for the past week." He grinned a bit as he said this, happy to see him.

01-26-2011   #66 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kai blinked, "God damn, you need to go out and see the light of day! Or sleep. Yeah sleep. Those circles under your eyes make you look like a zombie." The incubus's tail flicked from side to side idly, "Seriously though, you should rest."

Kai then looked over Boris's shoulder and saw the nasty mounds of paper work, "... Christ."

---

Drake wanted to strangle Emilio for dialing the woman's number before thinking of some kind of plan! What was he supposed to even say to convince the broad to come back? Or to trick her into coming back? He took the phone and said, "Yo~" I'm gonna kick your ass after this.

---

Kuroko blinked, then shrugged, "Whatever. I don't care."

Honestly she didn't think much of Ania. She hardly spoke to the reptile thing and often hung out with Anna and her other friends rather then socialize with those creepy lizards over at the Petya residence. Maybe once when she was a child, but not so much now.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-26-2011   #67 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Oh, yes!" Finir nearly exclaimed, letting go of Cecily. "I do remember sighting Boris a few times on trading ventures." The azure dragon put a claw to his chin, then gave a concerned look.

"However, for some reason I felt that he would be angry with me about something. So, I avoided him, until now, really..." Little did the azure dragon know that his elder was there at the battle with Fortunata as well. He surely did not see him there, but Boris saw Finir.

The adult Dragonkin wondered how the lavish dragon would think of him now. Towering? In his prime? Still maturing?

"...Let's go talk to Boris, see how he's holding up."
The chains that held fast his armor rattled when he turned to walk up the stairs.

"What is he doing now? Do you know?"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-26-2011   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Umm.. Okay, thank you." Ania then sat at the table, next to Anna, and set the bouquet on the table. Leaving it on the ground was like asking for someone to trip on it, after all. She then gestured to a waiter, to catch his attention so she could place her order. She asked him for a fruit cocktail.
Ania could tell that Kuroko wasn't too fond of her, right now at least, so she would try to make her stay brief. However she wasn't about to leave too soon, it would be like admitting defeat.

"So. What have you been up to?" The dragon girl asked, addressing both Anna and Kuroko.

"U-umm, well.. Boris does not like to be disturbed when he's working. Especially nowadays, he's quite tired. More importantly, I think Akaito is already up there to see him." Cecily knew better than anyone that when Boris was at work, he didn't take well to visitors, much less any disturbances from his helpers. But she also knew that Akaito was one of the rare exceptions..

"Kai will probably convince him to take a break, so we should just wait a little bit... Would you like me to get you anything? Tea, coffee?" She smiled a bit, straightening her dress much like she used to fix up her maid's apron many years ago.

Boris nodded his head sleepily.

"Ah yes. That sounds quite nice.. But if I take a nap now, I stay asleep and wake up in the middle of the night, which wouldn't be very good." He yawned, watching Kai's tail sway; "I do think I'll take my eyes off those horrendous pieces of paper for a little while, though. By the way, Kai, did you get anything special from Ania?~" He smirked. He intended it to be a surprise, so he was careful not to say anything more.

01-26-2011   #69 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

"Hot green tea, please." Finir politely said. One of the few healthy beverages that coaxed his tongue and improved his health. The azure dragon set himself down on a nearby couch, but he immediately sunk into it due to his new weight. He re-situated himself upward and removed himself from the couch. It was a fact that Finir had to deal with; he was, indeed, massively heavy. Curling his tail in apology and the look of a surprised, guilty person, the azure dragon looked to Cecily with a jovial smile running across his maw.

"Let's go to the park." Finir stated, slicking back a claw onto his mane "after we drink, of course. Then we may spend more time together."

01-26-2011   #70 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Charil opened the door into the Sin family manor. As expected at this time of day, the aroma of Lau's cooking escaped from the house and flew past Charil. She closed the door behind her and made her way towards the library. She slowed down as she passed the kitchen, as if with precognition or simple conditioning, multiple cooking utensils came flying out, passing by Charil's face and bouncing off the wall to her left, returning to the kitchen. Charil took a step and peered in.

It was a sight not out of the ordinary as a teenaged girl was spinning and twirling around, blasting music through her headset and tossing and juggling utensils and various ingredients almost at random. The girl suddenly threw her arms into the air with a loud "WAHOOOOO!!" and the kitchen tools and ingredients fell into their proper place. She opened her eyes to see Charil peering through the door.
"Oh, um, welcome home!" Lau greeted, placing a hand on her headset to turn off the music. "Lunch will be ready in thirty minutes."

"You should be careful."
The book wrote out, Charil having pulled it out.
She nodded however, and proceeded back on her way towards the library. Charil pushed past the large doors into the dimly lit room. She made her way towards the center conference table, dropping her belongings onto the table and slouched back in a large rolling chair. Charil sat back up, pulling herself closer to the table to inspect her unfinished works, but quickly fell asleep onto the table as she pulled herself closer.

---

At this point, Shiinko had finished eating. However, Nihiru, a consistently slow eater, was picking away at the food in front of her. She sighed and peered back over the balcony to the customers downstairs. "Utgard sure has a variety of people." She picked up her soda and took a sip. "Not sure if that's good."

01-26-2011   #71 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai grinned, "No, you nap. If you don't wake up I'll personally barge into your room and jump on you like a pro wrestler while shouting in your ear 'Get up!'... But if you don't wanna then I guess thats okay. Oh yeah, that crazy dragon kid from before is here too! What was his name.. Fenrir? No that's a wolf.. Well hopefully you know who I'm talking about."

"....By the way, Kai, did you get anything special from Ania?~"

"Oh yeah! She dropped by with some flowers," he smiled, "Thanks, but you didn't have to go through the trouble. Especially when you're all messed up like now!" The incubus didn't hesitate to drag Boris along back to where ever Cecilly and Finir were.

"Hello, hello, happy couple," Kai said teasingly, "I managed to lure the beast out of his dark lair. With papers. Many papers."

---

"Not much," Kuro sipped her milk tea and looked at the menu she got earlier, "Just hanging around town."

---

"Oh.. Really?" Kana blinked, ".. Well okay."

The two ordered their food and continued to talk about random things.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 01-26-2011 at 10:38 PM.

01-26-2011   #72 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Don't 'yo' me," snapped the girl on the other line. "Who is this?"

01-27-2011   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Cecily giggled a bit as she saw him sink into the couch.

"Alright, it'll just be a moment." She headed to the kitchen to prepare some green tea.

Boris chuckled a bit.

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's my pleasure." He smiled. His eyes then opened a bit wider as he realized who the incubus was talking about.

"Oh wait, about that boy.. You mean, Finir? That azure dragon? Wow. He finally dropped by-" Before he could say anymore, Boris was dragged away by Kai down in one of the lounges, close to the main hall. By that time, Cecily had returned with a tray of two cups and some green tea with hot water in a teapot. The zmalaj chuckled at Kai's comment.

"I didn't put up much of a fight, I'm an old dragon after all~" It was then he saw Finir, and smiled. He walked up to him to shake his hand.

"A pleasure to see you again, Finir! I'm glad to see you're doing well. Cecily is too, I'm sure." He grinned as he looked at his former maid, who was a very good friend of his now. She blushed a bit.

"W-Well.. of corse.. Would you two like some tea?"

"Oh I'll get the cups, don't worry dear." Boris didn't wait for Cecily's objection and quickly went to fetch two extra cups, and gave one to Kai. Cecily had just put the herbs inside the pot, so it wasn't quite ready to be poured.

01-27-2011   #74 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio took the phone from Drake and said, "It's me. Emilio! You need to come back to the..."

He then looked at Drake.

"She hung up."

Emilio handed the phone back to drake and looked at his watch.

"Anyway I better head back. Thanks for you help and all, little cousin!"

Emilio waved and went off back to the Red Papaya to pick up the lunch for the spa employees.

((ooc ok ready for jump))

01-27-2011   #75 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"Yeah, I've just been working and spending time with friends and family, nothing too outstanding going on," Anna responded, "But the recording is a lot of fun!"

((they're just doing idle chatting so they're also ready to jump? e))

01-27-2011   #76 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Finir was startled when Kai had dragged down his former provider down the stairs in a frenzied dash.

"Kagamiya!" The azure dragon boasted in a somewhat fatherly tone. "Don't drag Boris around like that! It's most unseemly..."

This incubus was something else, truly. Lived a millennium and still having the energy of a child. He crossed his arms at Akaiito's behavior and huffed, but in all reality, the azure dragon admired him. His disposition changed somewhat to depict this admiration, but then...

"A pleasure to see you again, Finir! I'm glad to see you're doing well. Cecily is too, I'm sure." Boris reached out a hand to his claw and shook it. The towering dragon looked down to his elder and smiled, and gladly returned the shake. Boris then went back to the kitchen to fetch more cups for Kai and himself.

"It is very good to see you again, Boris. And I'm guessing things are holding up well with yourself?" The azure dragon took his cup and drank, whether it was ready or not

"Cecily and I were going to head to the lake in a bit. Do you mind?"

01-27-2011   #77 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"I see, send her in."

The receptionist escorted Theresia to Cornelius' office, and Theresia took a seat. As soon as the receptionist left, she lay the briefcase on the desk and opened it, revealing a plethora of papers. She had been doing this for years now, and the two were quite familiar with the process.

"There are a few papers for you to sign this time," Theresia said while organizing the papers. The moved a small stack of papers to one side of the desk, then moved a much large stack beside it. "And these are documents of some of the events that have since occurred in Asgard." Cornelius started to shuffle through some of the papers, "My my, there's quite a lot this time," he mused.

Theresia snapped her briefcase shut and stood up. "That is all, I'll take my leave now." She bowed before exiting the room, and left the premises. Next, she would need to report in to a military station and receive her next orders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leht did some light shopping at the market. A bag of groceries, and a few odds and ends here and there. When he finished, he looked up and gazed at the sky for a few moments. One day, eventually, the gods will magically descend from the skies... "Pffft." Wishful thinking. He returned his sight back to the streets, and started to walk back home.

OOC: ffffffff jump and plot advance, Leht's story is riding solely on the plot advancement.

01-27-2011   #78 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"But Fiiiiniiiiiiir~!" Kai whined childishly, "Dragging people around is sooooo fun!" He then laughed and once Boris returned with cups he handed Kai one. The incubus began to spin it on his finger like a ball. Only it wasn't a ball!

"Why ask? Go on and enjoy your time here with her," Kai said with a grin, "Live today like you're gonna die tomorrow. Or something. Just don't tell us what sort of things you two do behind a random tree or something." He laughed again and nearly dropped the cup, but quickly recovered it before it could hit the ground, "Saved~"

---

Late evening...

Drake was back home now. After getting chewed out by Kana for a good hour or so they were now eating supper like a normal family.

"Hey dad," Drake began as he cut at a piece of steak, "I ran into a blond guy earlier who was hiding his face. Said he was a old colleague of your's. He was around my height I guess, and came off as fairly refined I guess, speech wise."

Kana blinked and looked over at Locke as if saying 'Could it be.. Makoto?' She took a drink of her wine.

"He was pretty creepy too," Drake munched on a morsel of steak, "Hiding his face like that.. Is he some kind of serial rapist?"

Kana nearly choked at that last question.

Drake asked, "Hey mum, you okay?"

Kana lightly laughed, "I-I'm fine..."

---

After hanging out at Boris's place for a while Kai left in the late afternoon. He ended up running into Rune and hit the bar with him. After chatting about the most random things and even screwing around with some poor patron's minds Kai left the bar. As of now he was hopping around some rooftops while singing a tune to himself.

"Hurry up and move your slow ass
I’m not here just to hang in your shadow!
Bow down right now, make your face hit the damn floor you disgusting narcissist!

That tiring appearance of yours is so pitiable that even I’m at loss for words
Know your place, you annoying, cross-dressing, perverted pedophile!

You’re just wasting your time, how can you not notice?
Get this through your thick skull already!

You’re so pathetic, you’re so pathetic, you’re so pathetic!
Realize that you’re a pathetic amateur already!
You're a useless person, you're a useless person, you're a useless person!
You’re such a laughing stock, everyone sees who you are!
Not that it really matters, you don’t have to apologize
Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, what a boring man!
"

Kai continued to hop on along but then as he was about to turn for another building he just happened to see a certain blondie brooding in a rather lavish looking manor! He hopped a bit closer and got down on his belly so he wouldn't be noticed as easily.

"Oh hey.. it's Makoto," Kai mumbled to himself, "He looks like he's bursting with sunshine and happiness and rainbows complete with ponies and hotwheels."

---

Makoto was brooding in his room at his parents manor in Chokma. He was happily (?) being antisocial when a flash of light shone in his room! He shielded his eyes with his hand and once the light subsided he saw it was none other then his old cohort.

Fortunata of the angel army! Unless she held a new position now that the war is over and that they were thwarted. Anyways the woman had quite a different appearance to her now; short black hair, scarlet eyes... Her choice of dress were black leggings with a short jeanskirt and a black tank top complete with heels and a beat up leather jacket. Trails of what looked like a nasty scar were only shown a bit on what parts of her chest were exposed and one of her hands was completely wrapped in bandages.

"Hello, Makoto," she greeted, "Nice to see you finally got out of prison," she held out to him an envelope, "I have a letter for you from my employer, please read it thoroughly and tomorrow I will return to hear your answer in regards to it's content."

---

Fortunata!? Kai's eyes widened at the sudden appearance of the woman! He continued to watch and noticed she gave Makoto an envelope. What is it that she wants from him now after one hundred years?... Hopefully she doesn't want to start another war...

The incubus cursed the fact that he couldn't hear what they were saying and that he couldn't read mouths.

OOC: try to avoid running into kai, plot reasons ect

---

Kuroko was skating around town like usual.

01-28-2011   #79 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Cereal rapist!?" Emilio said, quite shocked.

"Drake, it's probably nothing. I have met quite a lot of people in my lifetime. It could have been anyone," Locke replied.

----

Makoto was surprised by Fortunata's return but accepted the envelope nonetheless. He didn't plan to fall gracefully into the shadows but neither did he plan to ally himself with the angel again. However, perhaps things would be better the second time. He would have to see. After all, there were some people he definitely held grudges against.

"I thank you," Makoto replied, scathingly. His eyes ran up Fortunata's form as if appraising her. "The years have not been kind to you."

There was a slight switching upward of his mouth at that. Perhaps it was a joke?

01-28-2011   #80 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Drake shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever you say." He continued to eat his dinner.

"Anyways..." Kana sighed, "I hope they hurry and fix the AC at school."

---

Kai saw Makoto accept the envelope and cocked a brow, "Huh..." he then saw Makoto smile slightly! "Creepy!"

---

"Not at all. It took me years to recover from the wounds that blasted party gave me," Fortunata scowled, "Damned monkey incubus... I was lucky my mistress saved me in time. Anyways..."

She turned to look out the window and was looking directly at Kai!

"We're being watched by a particular incubus."

---

"Oh shit," Kai hastefully got up onto his feet and backed away from the ledge, "She spotted me. Man oh man..."