Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-21-2011   #601 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Huh, it doesn't stink as bad as I thought it would in here."

Drake choked, "Ugh it stinks like ass in here..."

"Anyway, this is where you come in. I'm gonna need you to explode this guy from the inside," Rune explained while lighting up a cigarette, "He's coated with scales on the outside, but he damn well isn't armored in here, is he?"

Drake looked at his surroundings and gave a slight nod. The lad clapped his hands together,and slowly drew them apart. Between them a small orb of condensed blue flame burned brightly. It was compressed, as if gravity was squishing it all around. The ball of flame increased in size slightly, "If I die I'll haunt you for god knows how f*cking long."

---

Kai was still on Leviathan's head tugging on the rope when suddenly a loud series of explosions sounded from the inside of the beast. Kai quickly jumped off, splashing into the watery depths as more and more explosions echoed throughout the cavern. Leviathan let out many cries, but they were soon silenced as the beast finally weakened enough and plummeted into the water. Give or take a few minutes and Drake soon popped out from the beasts mouth and tumbled into the water.

"Freedom!" Drake laughed happily before he was silenced by the splash.

Soon enough in a blink of an eye the scenery reverted back to the cavern.

---

Anna's kicks only aggravated Amon more. Amon slammed Anna against a tree and finally flung her to the side. Amon quickly leapt upwards into the canopy of a nearby tree and snarled. The air seemed to become frigid in a matter of seconds. Bitterly cold winds blew against the party as shards of ice rained down on everyone.

Maya quickly called forth a nearby slab of rock to cover her overhead. Celina was dodging all the shards of ice. She hadn't even drawn her sword since she jumped in and didn't have a single scratch on her!

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-21-2011   #602 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio ducked in order to avoid any of the backlash from the explosions. He ended up getting splashed when Drake landed though. As soon as he went to protest however he was back on dry land inside the cavern.

03-21-2011   #603 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

After some rather loud explosions and splashes of water, all the water started to subside, and soon enough, the area was back to its state before Leviathan emerged. Theresia stood there in the corner drenched with water, rubbing her arms.

Cold...

She started to walk around slowly, looking for the pieces of her armors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain of ice was not directed near Leht, but a stray piece here and there would land near him. He probably was pretty safe in the bushes, but just as a precaution, he turned the branches and leaves above him into stone.

Just gotta wait for this ice to let up for a clear throw...

03-21-2011   #604 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"If I die I'll haunt you for god knows how f*cking long."

"You'll get bored before I will, I'm sure," Rune laughed.

After the Leviathan was taken out, Rune tumbled his way out of its mouth, only to come out deep under the water.

Well, this blows.

As he reached the surface of the water, he arrived to a sorry looking team, looking all soaked and shit. He packed away his things and reverted completely back to his human form as he walked to shore, and said, "You guys all look a hot mess, gimme a sec."

Sure enough, after he had situated himself back on land, he murmured something quietly and spun his finger in the air, and the water lifted out of his and his companions' clothing, making a simultaneous splash on the ground. "Well Drake," Rune said, "We don't smell like wet ass anymore. Now we smell like dry ass, and I'd like to think that's a step in the right direction."

-----

*Thud*

That's the sound Anna made as her body slammed into the tree.

Tch, this is awful. I'm bleeding pretty bad... We need to end this!

She was losing a lot of blood as she stumbled to her feet, but she began mumbling something, and soon enough her body was glowing in a fiery red so hot that it cauterized her own wound there on the spot. She then strolled toward the tree that Amon was sitting in, humming a low note as she went, so as to shatter most of the ice shards that came her way. The few that cut her only made her more frustrated. As she reached the base of the tree, she did some limbering stretches for her arms and legs. Within moments, she was darting up the tree like a spider monkey!

"You bastard, I've got you now!" she shouted as she lept up high into the air, coming down right on top of Amon. Mouth agape, she bit down tight on Amon's neck!

Still in motion, she fell from the tree, still holding Amon by the neck in her own teeth as she fell. The two landed hard on the ground, the majority of Anna's light frame slamming into Amon's hind legs.

03-22-2011   #605 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"... Was that supposed to sound cool? Sorry but... You're still a d*ck,"

What the hell...?!

"I was about to thank you but decided not to in the end."

Fine...I'm a ****, but you're an invasive, pompous cow who judges people on their thoughts rather than what course of action they take upon them. I don't need some angel snob's flattery or help anyways...

The laughter itself from Anna wasn't what bothered him. He was more angry at how, even in her own predicament - dangling from her shoulder in Amon's jaws - to even find the time or state of mind to laugh at him. But that was just what he hated about the uncaring, rather souless wretches of the world - their state of mind, wanting to cause negative Chaos in the minds of those who wish negative Chaos were eradicated to begin with, just to make things interesting, and, by a sick degree, even humorous. To Finir, it was worse than any Prince of Hell's fury could even replicate.

And Maya still had the audacity to call him a 'd*ck'...

Thus, Finir was truly fed up with all of this. He was close to the breaking point with this group - desperately trying to find a reason not to suddenly abandon or, Tiamat forbid, turn against them for an unknowingly second time. Amon's atmosphere of hatred did not help in suppressing such traitorous thoughts...

Fueled by his own rage, however, the azure dragon managed to manipulate the snow and ice of the barrier around the volatile mana pressuring against him. Finir's arms trembled from such concentration, and he heavily strained his face while clinching down his teeth. The mass of mana itself was also shaking as his arms were, and bubbled in a few places of the sphere to further demonstrate its unstableness.

He looked to where Amon was, who hissed in the canopy in the trees, the shards of ice falling suddenly following. Finir cursed and immediately was about to push the ball away from him until he saw Anna bring the beast down from the canopies! The azure dragon roared in frustration and pushed iced mana ball somewhere to the side, where the explosion froze over nearly a dozen trees. Finir took the time to create another ice barrier, clearly tired from being harassed by such an unstable force.

"This is a second time," he said to himself. "If there's a third...I'm done with all of them. That's it. I'll make sure Tiamat is unbound myself..."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 03-22-2011 at 08:54 AM.