Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-13-2011   #581 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Tch," Rune groaned as he slammed into a rock, "That smug bastard is gonna get what's coming to him."

Suddenly an idea came to him. He shot Kai a telepathic message, "Hey, that nephew of yours can use fire magic, right? So he should be able to make an explosion... I've got an idea, hear me out...

With a smirk on his face, Rune explained his idea to Kai. He then shouted audibly, "That alright with you?"

-----

As Anna finished her chanting, she and two copies of herself stood up, each shrouded in a swirling combination of bright white and fiery red light.

"Hey, my little sister isn't with you all. How sad, I wanted to pinch Bianca's cheeks."

"If my dad has it his way, then he might be pinching her cheeks right now," Anna said with a laugh.

She and her two copies began limbering up, and soon drew their blades.

Last edited by Harlequin; 03-13-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-13-2011   #582 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

As the anger started to fester within Finir's mind, the sudden beaming of a flaming sword toward Amon distracted him from the throbbing in his head.

"Who the...?"

As Amon did, the azure dragon looked to where the sword had shot down from. His eyes caught on to a fairly pretty girl in what seemed to be school attire, hovering slowly downward on her wings as her white locks seemed to bob in dramatic effect for her entrance.

He merely looked on as the angel conversed with Maya - or as she called her, Jophiel.

Why, that's just what we needed! Another ally.

Finir whistled a greeting to the newcomer, who mentioned that she was disappointed that Bianca, her little sister, wasn't with team Asgard.

"Well, at our current point, don't you think we should worry about the problem at hand?"
Finir said, gesturing a claw toward the embodiment of rage.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-13-2011   #583 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Jun raised her hand as if in class. "Excuse me, logical hole. The last words that came out of your mouth was something along the lines of," She mimicked his voice to the best degree her normally nonchalant tone could manage. "'Well okay I already knew you were coming but whatev'.' Therefore, wouldn't that mean you already knew we were coming down here and why?"

"If he's anything like me, he might go snap your neck."

"I thought we said no necksnapping jokes." Sara complained.

"We're playing some musical tune in Yggdrasil to save the world and receive no credit again, but most likely running into that useless-seventh-rank-of-a-sin-prince-that-should-just-roll-over-and-let-us-scratch-his-belly named Asmodeus. Want to tag along now that your most-likely-very-extremely-sentimental-importance-but-market-value-zero piece of rock is back in your hands?" Jun interrupted.

"Ow..."

"Even I'm hurt..."

"What's Mammon's other eye anyways? Three eyes are kind of nasty to imagine."

03-13-2011   #584 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Mammon blinked, "What the f*ck are you smoking? I sensed your presence. That doesn't mean I can read minds," he scoffed, "Anyways Asmodeus aside no I won't tag along with you. Why should I waste my time with a bunch of humans who begged to my niece to become slightly important but are still worthless in the end? Just hurry and get out of here," he waved at them with his hand as if saying "shoo shoo".

"Welp you heard him," Ludo shrugged his shoulders.

"Big brother Mammon never did like helping people," Charlie stated.

"Looks like he didn't change at all," Romeo chuckled.

---

Kai shot Rune a thumbs up of approval, "If he dies it's your fault, just so you know!"

"Huh? He as in who?" Drake raised a brow at Kai's comment.

---

Celina tilted her head, "... Ummm... Nope! Not really!" she swayed from side to side, "Also I'm rather frightened by the fact that your father would be pinching my little sister's cheeks! It's almost creepy!"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 03-13-2011 at 10:22 PM.

03-13-2011   #585 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Yeah... we should kick his ass."
"Lazy."
"Let's just move on." Nihiru sighed. "The faster we play musical magic in a magical tree, the faster we can get out of this place."

"We'll be sure to come back to tell you how we saved the world and only you will know of our work." Jun dully called back to Mammon as she ran past him.

"Lau still didn't get to see this third eye..."

"I'm sure you won't be seeing many things once we get to Asmodeus!"

03-13-2011   #586 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Having been quickly aroused from sleep, Grandison felt poor yet alert what with the situation. His left hand gripped his weapon while his right rubbed slightly at his chest through his shirt. He could feel the familiar ache of matter building inside. Alone it was an irritating feeling but coupled with the slow burning rage Ammon incited it seemed all the more unbearable. He straightened his form though, forcing his hand away from his chest and began to concentrate on collecting energy into his palm.

It was then that Grandison saw the sword flew out from somewhere and miss its target. Out of nowhere a familiar looking angel came to join. Her attack missed but that was just fine. The creature was distracted so Grandison ran around into the beast's blind spot and then released his sizable ball of flame at its behind.

----

Emilio was hit by a pillar of water, tried to move away from it and was hit by another.

03-15-2011   #587 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Boris was quite large in his dragon form, so he didn't evade the pillars so well. Three of them sprung out under him, he manage to avoid one of them but the other two pushed him upwards, high in the air. The initial impact was rough but he didn't seem to mind it so much.

"Hahaaaaa~" He looked up as he was flung up, and up.. Eventually he grew tired of it and jumped off the pillars, diving headfirst into the water, taking care not to make an obnoxiously large splash. Boris surface not too far from where Emilio was getting battered by the water pillars.

"Are you alright there, Emilio?"

Ania wasn't sure what to make of this newcomer, but it seemed that Frigga trusted her, so there was no reason to disapprove of her. Though she was trying to keep calm, she was getting a bit annoyed at all this carefree chatter that was going on all of a sudden, especially what with this horrible beast they have to fight against.

Amon seems pretty distracted.. I might as well. Ania smirked at that thought.

She raised her left hand, taking aim at Amon's head and simultaneously making the last bead on her whip twelve times larger and covered with sharp spikes. She then whipped her Kulyaleza at the beast, launching the spiky sphere with great speed and precision.

03-15-2011   #588 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

The pillars finally stopped and Emilio was face down in the shallow water. He lifted himself up a bit in order to nod in the affirmative and resumed his defeated position.

03-16-2011   #589 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Amon was hit by Grandison's blast, followed up by Ania's strike. The beast let out a whimper but quickly regained its bearings. It began to blast the field with the same mana bombs it had used before.

OOC: low evade rate

Celina watched as the bombs descended and dodged all the incoming ones with ease. She didn't even need to use flashy movements: a sidestep here, a leap there.. Her movements, although simple, were graceful.

Maya on the other hand struggled to avoid the blasts, having her focus put into protecting Frigga with her magic. Though the Goddess was well protected Maya took a direct hit and quickly fell, her blade slipping from her grip and sliding quite a distance away from her.

"Maya!" Frigga called out to the girl.

Celina looked over her shoulder at Maya, "Protecting Lady Frigga without thinking of what happens to you? You never change," regretfully Celina saw she was too far from Maya to help her at the moment and the bombs were still coming down.

OOC: will edit in utgard and midgard later, off to see RANGO

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-16-2011   #590 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Finir only scoffed at Celina's rather lackadaisical manner at the situation, and focused again onto Amon, who was struck by both Grandison and Ania's attacks. In retaliation, the beast once again released the volatile mana orbs again that proved to be a hassle from the first encounter. The azure dragon cursed under his breath.

Finir was managing to at least slip away from the orbs themselves, but the blasts were completely unavoidable. He was blown around for a bit, which left him quite disoriented. In a few moments, he was able to get ample footing onto the ground and dug his claws into it. He shook he head to regain his focus, heaving for breath.

However, there was one thing that caught and regained his focus:

"Maya!" It was Lady Frigga's distressing chords that rebounded through his ears and forced his neck to turn first to her and then to the fallen Maya.

...Well, now's a good time as any!

Instinctively, the azure dragon began to sprint toward Maya, but sighted that a mana orb was incoming to her direction. He hastened his large legs to carry him to Maya's aid. After all, flying would have made him a bigger target than he already is. Measuring the distance, he knew that he couldn't safely take her and dodge the orb without being badly scathed; he would have to make an ice barrier to at least lighten the damage.

He made a sliding finish to Maya's side as the orb closed in, but with a great roar the azure dragon punched the ground near the angel and kept himself close as a sizable ice barrier swallowed them both. For good measure, Finir turned his back toward the mana orb approaching the thickened ice around them and slightly spread out his wings.

She better damn trust me again after this...

Last edited by Marzai; 03-16-2011 at 09:23 PM.

03-16-2011   #591 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

As the water started to fill the room, Theresia brought her suits closer.

This is...very bad.

Once the water level became deep enough, Theresia resorted to having her suits of armor standing on top of each other, with the top one carrying her. An incredibly bad situation, made only worse by the rain and the pillars. Hoping everyone would somehow hear her, she shouted out "WE SHOULD RETREAT!" A pillar interrupted her shouting, and sent her and her suits of armor tumbling in the air, splashing into the water below. Theresia was too distracted and disoriented to keep her suits of armor functional, and they all crumbled back into ordinary pieces of armor, resting on the sea floor. Theresia started to swim to a corner to get her bearings on the situation at hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tremors and sounds of conflict could be heard from where Leht was, and he started packing up when it started. After a bit, he started back towards the camp, with his new concoction in hand. Regardless of what it was, it was probably big enough and enough of a threat to try out his concoction on.

OOC: I completely forgot about this for like 2 weeks lol.

Last edited by RoflKnife; 03-18-2011 at 12:17 AM.

03-17-2011   #592 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

((ooc Dani you never edited))

At seeing Ammon attack, Grandison as quickly as he could called forward his magic shield but the orbs were strong and dissipated his defense easily, pushing him back. Grandison fell to one knee and grabbed his chest while he tightened his other hand around the pole as channeled more fire through his body, this time using it to fortify his weapon. He then stood again shakily. The beast was strong but it did seem to be effected by his fire and so he would continue on.

He began to charge a fire ball on his pole.

03-17-2011   #593 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

OOC: Oh you. Anyways because I originally didn't want to do the midgard tree and i've been too slow as of late I'm going to try and pick up the speed of the tree raids. Sorry for not posting guys, been having a slight writer's block I guess
On the other hand Dies Irae is on a bit of a hiatus since Mitchi has no internet (can only rely on libraries e ). Come the first or second week of april and I will pick it up again. also i forgot this YouTube - Tales of Eternia music - Celestia Battle

"WE SHOULD RETREAT!" Theresia called out to the party.

"Oh yeah? WHERE TO!?" Kai barked back at her.

Bianca finally returned to the rest of the party and with a clap of her hands her lance manifested in her grip. Her lance in her right hand she brushed the hair from her eyes with her left. She began to cast a spell,

"I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates of hell..."

OOC: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!? /shot for tales of ref

---

Romeo went on walking, "Okay well... Good luck, Mammon~"

"I don't think you want to be sealed up there again so you should be fine for now," Charlie giggled as he skipped after Romeo.

"And so we continue on our uneventful journey..." Ludo sighed as he walked on, getting a head of the other two and looking back at the map before pointing to which way they had to go from there.

---

Maya groaned a bit before lifting herself a bit by propping herself up on her elbows. Her body ached from just one attack from Amon, How embarrassing... she thought jokingly. She lifted her head to see though that Finir had protected her from an incoming attack! "You...!"

03-17-2011   #594 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Finir was too focused on animating the ice behind him against the unstable mass of mana finally impacting onto the ice, a white powder constantly streaming into the jaggedness of the barrier. His arms trembling he heard a vulnerable-looking Maya speak forth her surprise...or disgust.

"You...!"

"'You,' what?" the azure dragon bellowed in a strained voice, his eyes forced to a glare by the pressure from behind. He focused his orange infernos that seemed to pierce through Maya's rather bewildered orbs - a look that seemed to focus on her, as a student to a teacher that had fallen in his wake.

"You gonna sit there lookin' pretty all day, ma'am?" Finir said, turning his back toward her as his tail flung over her body.

"Or are you gonna help me throw this mass of mana back at him?"

Last edited by Marzai; 03-18-2011 at 12:35 PM.

03-17-2011   #595 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio finally got back up again in time to see Kai and Theresia engaged in a minor squabble over the right plan of action but Bianca paid them no mind and was starting to chant something. Emilio decided that he also had to act while he had the chance. He concentrated and whispered to himself and light began to wash over him as his wounds were healed. Within seconds the other party members also felt a warm and soothing slow heal wash over them.

-----

Grandison finished forming the huge fire ball and lobbed it at the beast's behind with greater force than his previous blasts.

03-17-2011   #596 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Rune took note of what Bianca was doing and subtly walked over to a still confused Drake. "Alright kid," he said, "Stick close with me, I'm gonna need your help in a few minutes. In the meantime, let's try not to die, eh?"

He then grabbed Drake by the arm and pulled him back behind a large boulder, where he said, "We'll wait here for a moment until the time is right."

-----

Anna and her copies saw the incoming bombs, and dodged them with a lot of effort. A diving roll here, a bit of breakdancing there, anything to not die. When there was a calm enough moment, she noticed Grandison launching a huge fireball at the beast. "I'll make sure that it hits," she murmured to herself.

She and her copies rushed the beast, blades in hand. As they neared, one took to the sky, one dropped down low to the ground ((like... breakdance low)), and the original maintained her current level. The three of them struck at Amon from 3 different levels, all humming a different pitch while they did it.

03-18-2011   #597 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Approaching the camp, Leht could see puffs of dust rising, and debris flying out, along with their old friend from before.

Ohhh, same thing after all. I'll fix his wagon good this time.

Leht started to advance more cautiously, itching to get into range to give the sucker a taste of hell.

OOC:
Spoiler!

whattheshitamireading? I WAS SMOKING SOMETHING WHEN I TYPED THAT.

03-20-2011   #598 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

".... Come forth, divine lightning!"

Overheard the sky rumbled as dark clouds gathered. A bright series of indigo light circled around Leviathan, ascending as magic circles and runes materialized before him. The lights joined high above the beast.

"What the hell is that!?" Drake gasped as he watched from behind the rock with Rune.

"This ends now!" Bianca called out as tremendous amounts of powerful lightning showered forth on Leviathan. The beast cried out and took it head on! For a brief moment it appears to be stunned...

Teodoro fired three arrows at Leviathan and the barbed tips successfully lodged into Leviathan's scales. Kai flew onwards with three sets of rope in hand and coiled round and round the beast. Eventually he came to Leviathan's head and caught some rope in it's mouth. Kai landed on Leviathan's head and pulled on the ropes, causing Leviathan to open it's mouth on impulse and rear backwards some.

Kai yelled out, "Now Rune!"

---

Amon was hit head on by Anna and Grandison's attacks. The fire seems to have greatly weakened him this time, though... Amon reeled around and swiped Grandison with his snake tail, then after a quick glance at the three Anna's had no trouble finding the original and biting down onto her left shoulder.

Maya on the other hand scowled at Finir's remark, "... Was that supposed to sound cool? Sorry but... You're still a d*ck," she got back up and brushed herself off, "I was about to thank you but decided not to in the end."

The angel slipped out from under the ice barrier and dashed out to where Anna was being attacked by Amon. She charged on forwards, sword in hand and stabbed down at the beast. However Amon was too quick for her blade to land a hit on him. Amon jumped away from Maya with Anna still in his maw.

"Oh dear," Celina yawned, "What ever will we do now."

"Sometime I wonder if you're just over patient or overly lazy," Maya groaned.

OOC: a tsundere or just really stressed, you decide...

Last edited by Dani; 03-20-2011 at 09:07 PM.

03-20-2011   #599 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison was hit and was sent flying some distance and landed on the ground with a thud, rolling backwards and smacking his head against a tree trunk. He sat up, blink away stars and reached his hand up to touch his aching head.

"Ugh," he moaned, as he blinked away something in his eyes.

His forehead was wet to the touch and when he looked down at his white gloves they were stained with his own blood.

"This is going to be hell to get out," he lamented, raising his hand again and wiping the blood away that was dripping into his eye. He looked over to where Ammon was dodging the swipes of Anna's blade. There were more important things at the moment than his gloves.

He went to stand again, using the tree trunk to keep his balance.

03-20-2011   #600 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Now Rune!"

Rune swiftly lifted Drake over his shoulder and did a running jump into the beast's gaping mouth. When they reached the stomach, Rune took special care not to land in the acid. Standing on top of what appeared to be an enormous mound of undigested books in the beast's... slightly cramped stomach, Rune said, "Huh, it doesn't stink as bad as I thought it would in here."

"Anyway, this is where you come in. I'm gonna need you to explode this guy from the inside," Rune explained while lighting up a cigarette, "He's coated with scales on the outside, but he damn well isn't armored in here, is he?"

-----

As Amon chomped down on Anna's shoulder, she lost her concentration and the copies vanished.

"Augh!" she groaned in pain, "You mother ****er!"

"You're still a d*ck."

"Aheuaheauehuaha!!" Anna began to laugh hysterically, "Hooooooly shit, that is comedy gold!"

She watched as the angel Maya lunged at the beast, only to miss her mark.

Tch, damn, Anna thought as she went flying back, since Amon had yet to let go of her shoulder.

"I have no ****ing time for this!" she shouted as her legs began glowing even brighter, "Let go of me!"

She began furiously kicking Amon in the side, in the legs... Hell, anywhere that her feet would reach the bastard. She even began swinging at him with her free arm, anything to be let loose.

I'm not a puppet, dammit!