Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-25-2011   #41 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Charil Ennuyee. Good bye."
Charil closed the book and snapped it onto her belt. She double-checked her belongings, gave a bow to Ania, and started on her way home.

---

"Honestly, do they ever do anything right after the war finished? Just because they used to dominate the demon army." Shiinko fluttered her wings with a bit of irritation. She peered over the balcony to the people downstairs. "Sure is crowded here despite that."

"It's been around for a long time, after all." Nihiru meekly said.

"Doesn't that mean people should get tired of it?"

"It seems to be based from Gula's cooking, if Akaiito's memory serves right."

"That explains... a bit." Shiinko sighed.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-25-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2011   #42 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison exited the car and felt his legs were a bit wobbly. He made a mental note that the next time they went out he'd drive.

They entered the restaurant and the waiter asked them how many were in their party to which Grandison answered, "two". They were then asked to wait so Grandison had a seat on the bench.

"So," he said. "What made you think to leave the school for lunch today?"

----

Emilio sighed and said, "Yeah she did. But I can't very well leave the desk unattended all day."

Though technically he was leaving it unattended at the moment.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 01-25-2011 at 08:03 PM.

01-25-2011   #43 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Oh hell..." Anna groaned, "I have no explanation for that man. I'd like to say it's a prank, but knowing him it's 100% serious..."

"Anyway, what have I been up to? Well, beyond working, I've just been trying to relax, you know? Taking a lesson from our dads, not gonna stress bro. How about yourself?"

01-25-2011   #44 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Not bad," Kuroko shot up a thumbs up as she leaned back in her chair, "I've gotten a bunch of custom commi's for clothes which has been bringing in nice cash. Otherwise I've been helping out Daddy with the restaurant."

---

Drake karate chopped Emilio on the head! "Fool! Don't listen to what that hussy says! All she'll do is dump work on you.. And what's worse is you don't get paid!" the boy crossed his arms, "Grow a spine and show that slavedriver who's boss!"

---

Kana sat down next to him and replied, "Well I only teach for the first half of the day. What with that broken AC making the school freezing cold I felt it would be best to step out on a lovely day such as this!" she laughed a bit, ".. Though I need to head back and pick up a bunch of tests and reports I need to mark later... Hehe."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-25-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Bye!" Ania called out to Charil. She then made her way to the Red Papaya. She got there within a few minutes, and opened the door with a few of her fingers as she held the large vase. It was a bit difficult and awkward looking, but she pulled it off. Now inside the restaurant, Ania addressed the seating hostess.

"Um, excuse me.. Is Akaito here today?"

01-25-2011   #46 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh yes! He's napping now but he said to wake him should anyone need him for anything.."

the hostess ushered over a waiter and whispered something in his ear and teh man ran off. In a minute or too he was dragging a half asleep Kai by the sleeve to where Ania was.

Kai said drowsily, "Yooooo..." he waved, "Whats up Ania?"

All the people who ordered drinks received their beverages.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-25-2011   #47 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"I can't do that... she's my girl friend and my papa says I have to treat a girl right," explained Emilio.

----

"Oh yes, speaking of classes, Drake was absent from his first class this morning. I'm not sure if he was running late or if he's sick or anything but he did miss a test because of it," Grandison informed.

The hostess showed Grandison and Kana to their table. They sat down and Grandison ordered a sangria.

01-25-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Oh.. well, alright." Ania hoped that Kai wouldn't be too annoyed that he would get woken up for this. When she saw him arrive, she couldn't help but feel bad.. He looked really sleepy after all.

"Hello Kai! I'm sorry to disturb you, but.. I have a nice surprise for you here. It's from my father." She smiled happily as she showed him the bouquet: there were pink and lavender colored orchids, green anthuriums, light pink roses and asiatic lilies as well as a few artfully placed ti leaves and strands of bear grass and curly willow. It was a very asian-inspired arrangement, with an elegant wood vase that was semi-transparent thanks to a portion of it being made of clear glass. Ania looked at him now, curious to see his reaction. She seemed proud in a way.

".. He picked out the flowers and I arranged them."

01-25-2011   #49 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"But girls and friends aside," Emilio went on. "I don't think I can leave the desk unattended for too long. Maybe if we could find Maggie and get her to come back..."

01-25-2011   #50 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Drake backed away and gasped in shock, "You mean... You mean you're actually straight!?"

Drake wasn't even kidding this time around. He was genuinely shocked!

---

Kana sat down at the table with Grandison and only ordered water. She frowned when Grandison brought up Drake's absence, "Ah yes... Another one of his teachers informed me of that too. He's skipping... I'll be sure to straighten out that boy later."

Kana let out a sigh. The succubus seems stressed.

---

Kai blinked and took the vase and blinked, surprised Boris would go through the trouble of giving him such a thing. He smiled sleepily, "He really didn't have to do this... But I really appreciate the gift."

He handed the vase and flowers to the waiter who dragged him down and barked something to him in Japanese. The man gave Kai a nod and went upstairs with the vase, disappearing forever.

"Well he's probably drowning in paper work like always, I'll go bother him and see what's up," Kai grinned, "Oh uh, see you later Ania."

Kai then sprinted out of the restaurant, running right by Drake and Emilio!

"Hey kids bye kids!" he greeted before jumping up onto a ledge, then skillfully and swiftfully making his way to the top of the building in no time at all. He then began to ran off to where Boris's manor was.

Drake blinked, then looked back at Emilio, "... 'kay. Well I'm bored anyways so let's go look for her."

01-25-2011   #51 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio blinked at Drake for a moment before realizing just what Drake thought he meant when he said girlfriend.

"Oh! No, Maggie is just a friend that's a girl," Emilio said. "I'm not dating anyone."

He waved at Kai as he ran by and then nodded when Drake suggested they go find Magdalena.

"So where do you suggest we look first?"

He gestured for Drake to follow him to where there was an italian ice stand and he ordered a banorange flavored one.

"Which do you want? I'll buy you one," he offered.

----

Grandison nodded and took a drink of his wine when it arrived. He looked over at Kana noting her normally perky demeanor sapped out of her when he mentioned Drake. Normally that was his cue to leave the person alone but he felt a bit guilty having brought the topic up in he first place. He hadn't known it would pain her so. He assumed that was it was stress from the sigh that escaped her petal lips.

"I didn't mean to distress you," Grandison said. It was his style of apology.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 01-25-2011 at 10:09 PM.

01-25-2011   #52 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

When Finir saw who answered the door, his eyes had widened and his face immediately flushed beet red. It was Cecily! What a wonderful joy it was to see such a delicate being as herself again! The azure dragon had missed everything about her, save for her depressed gaze he remembered from so long ago; he was rather glad that it was replaced with such a quaint and gentle smile, the smile he had seen when he tickled her so many, many years ago.

The azure dragon staggered into the manor as he completely fixed his gaze on the maiden before him. Once he was clear of the threshold, he immediately wrapped his arms around her small body. He surely did tower over her, as with many other beings, but she seemed to have grown herself to where it wasn't much of a hassle to embrace her.

"I've been doing fine, Cecily," he said, her still in his grip. "Ploshast has been prosperous since we have traded with both Asgard and Utgard, and now we are put on the map for our spices and hunting tools! My bounty had been pardoned, my people had been saved, the government was reestablished..." He backed away from her as the fragrance of her hair filled his nostrils, his claws still eclipsing her shoulders. Still, with joy in his eyes, Finir shed a tear.

"I've missed you, Cecily," he said, almost with a shaking voice, "I've missed you and Boris so much. It is almost a blessing to hear your voice again..."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-25-2011   #53 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"How touching!" Kai sneered from behind Finir. How did he get there so quickly!? Either way he hopped up onto the azure dragon's back, jumped down, rolled at Cecilly's feet at the doorway and ran on into the manor! Someone seems crazier then usual!

---

"Hm well..." Drake crossed his arms as he walked with emilio to the stand, "You know her better then I do... So yeah. What kind of places does she like to go to?.. Oh and I'll have a applecot one."

---

Kana smiled weakly, "Oh no, it's fine.. It's just... Drake's really hard to handle, is all. Me and Quinn sometimes wonder if he's even our son at times!" she laughed a bit and took a drink of her water, "I'm sure it's just a phase though... He'll be a responsible young man in a few more years. I hope."

01-25-2011   #54 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Wow what the hell, was that your dad running out of the restaurant?!" Anna exclaimed, "He sure seems to be in a hurry, huh? Wonder why..."

01-25-2011   #55 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The vendor gave both youngsters their treats and Emilio paid. They then walked away back towards the streets while eating their treats.

"Well she's likely unable to go home else the family head will catch her. And... oh wait! I forgot she has a cellphone," Emilio said. "But she won't answer if she thinks it's me so you better call her."

----

"Being young isn't easy and everyone reacts to it in their own way. I think you're right and he will fall in line with time. But when you're that age you just want to have control over the things you do... I guess I'm still like that now as well..." Grandison replied.

He drifted off at the end too as he remembered how sad he has been making his parents the past few years, but he shook that thought away before it could guilt him into doing something he'd regret. He took another drink and looked at the menu.

"I like calamari."

01-25-2011   #56 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

"How touching!"

Finir heard the sneer from a man behind him, but before he could turn around and look to see who it was, it seemed the person had clambered onto his back, and he hissed at such an action. Jumping off his shoulders, the incubus's shoes scuffed mud on the white scarf that the azure dragon was wearing.

"Wha--Y-You--Dammit!" Finir said, taking off the scarf with his arms jerking in frustration.

"Kagamiya, you are cleaning this!"
Finir roared "Or I'm cleaning it with your own blood!" Of course, he didn't mean the last bit that he said; maybe back then, when he was much more naive and quick to do impulsive things. But no, not this time; he learned it was a petty rivalry back then. Realizing that Kai probably wouldn't wash it, Finir only sighed, putting his palm to his face.

Last edited by Marzai; 01-25-2011 at 11:12 PM.

01-25-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Okay, goodbye Kai!" Ania was surprised to see how quickly he went from being very sleepy to darting straight out the door. She sighed happily and chuckled quietly to herself. She looked around in the restaurant and realized quite quickly that it was packed with customers. However she managed to recognize Kuroko and Anna sitting at one of the tables. She debated for a few seconds on whether she should go say hello or not, and she decided she would. She then picked up the last bouquet she had left and walked up to their table.

"Hey, Kuroko, Anna! It's been a while, how are you guys?" She smiled a bit, hoping she wasn't interrupting a private conversation.

The moment Finir hugged Cecily, she felt a tingling, warm feeling in her heart. She was blushing quite a bit; it was a culmination of many emotions, so she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But all in all, she was really happy to see him. She hugged him as well with her delicate arms. When they parted and she looked at him, she began to flush even more, especially when he spoke so sweetly about missing her. Cecily couldn't help but tear up a little.

"O-Oh, Finir.. I'm so happy to see you again. After the war ended and Boris returned home, he told me that you were alright, but that you had left to go home, probably. I believed him but.. I was still.. worried.." She paused a bit, looking a bit.. sad. "I would have been more reassured to see you in person after that whole predicament, and I was hoping you would drop by... Oh well, it's better late than never, as they say." She smiled brightly at him now.

It was then that she saw a certain incubus pop out of nowhere, onto Finir's back and jumping pretty much all over the place.. like a spidermonkey. Cecily giggled a bit and said hello. She was quite used to Kai's rather interesting entrances.

01-25-2011   #58 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai laughed as he hopped up the stairs, doing acrobatics of all sorts along the way!

"Clean it with my blood and it will turn reeeeed~!" he said playfully and added with each cartwheel down some hallway, "Rouge! Rojo! Rosso! Piros! Rood! Rot! Merah! Sarkans!" He was naming off red in various different languages! "Aaaaaaa~kaaaaaai~!"

He stopped right in front of Boris's office and turned to see Finir was no longer following him. "Boring, boring~" he then knocked on Boris's door, "Ooooy~ Boris, you there?"

---

"Wow what the hell, was that your dad running out of the restaurant?! He sure seems to be in a hurry, huh? Wonder why..."

"Oh, he's just crazy is all. Daddy must be excited about something," Kuroko laughed. He then noticed the new girl who approached them, "Oh hey there... A something."

---

Drake ate away at the treat and nodded, "Okay," he pulled his cell out of his pocket, "What's her number?"

---

Kana laughed a bit, "You're being surprisingly honest, Grandison. But I suppose you're right," she took a sip of her water and looked to the menu, "Calamari? I'm not a fan of it myself... Hm... I think I'll go with a greek salad myself."

Last edited by Dani; 01-25-2011 at 11:23 PM.

01-25-2011   #59 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Finir gently stroked Cecily's hair as she expressed her concerns of a century ago, staring into her eyes tenderly.

"I still had to do my own mission at the time," Finir stated. "I had to take care of my own problems, else nearly the whole of my race could have been at risk. But still,"
The azure dragon looked to Kai's direction, as if glancing serenely into the familiar scenery like a painting. "I should have came to you before I left, to have let you know that I had my own problems to sort out. And for that, Cecily, I am deeply sorry. Sorry for leaving you without a word for one hundred long years."

The azure dragon shook his head as he said this, then sighed deeply, embracing her once again.

"How will I make it up to you, Cecily?"
he asked, shifting his eyes downward toward her.

01-25-2011   #60 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison was surprised to hear Kana didn't like calamari.

"Uhm, yes calamari isn't so great," he agreed suddenly. "I'll have this instead." He pointed to something else on the menu.

----

Emilio took out his phone and gave the number to Drake.

"She'll answer it and then... I don't know. What do you think we should say? Should we just improvise?"