Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-28-2011   #561 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio nodded and said, "I believe in what the Sun Tzuzu said. They sound like a smart person."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-01-2011   #562 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Yeah I think I'll pass on suplexing a dinosaur for now," Kai ran off after the others as did Teodoro and Drake, who seemed crestfallen upon most of the group wanting to pass on beating down a dinosaur.

Bianca knelt down beside the water and read Charil's message, "We're in Leviathan's lair now, but he doesn't seem to want to fight now. Otherwise we haven't made much progress ourselves but we'll be at the Yggdrasil in a few days." The angel waved byebye at the Midgard team and went after the others.

---

"Isn't Leviathan one of the seven princes of hell?" Ludo inquired.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-01-2011   #563 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Associated with envy, the second of the seven sins." Nihiru replied.

Shigaru sighed. "And to think we have to scrape the barrel with the seventh and the fifth." She chuckled. "No offense, Sara."

"I wasn't, but now I feel offended with the closing comment." Sara chuckled back. "On the bright side, it means we won't be spending much time here."

"If you keep chattering, we'll spend an eternity here before we finish." Kirai scowled and moved on ahead.

03-01-2011   #564 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Tch," Rune groaned, "Well if they attack us at the same time I hope they know whose asses to bite first."

If Sun Tzuzu's so smart, why am I the one who's still alive?

"And like I said," Rune shouted at the group, "If you don't know where the **** you're going, don't think you can lead the way! It's a left, not a right!"

After he slid Longinus back into his pack, he lit up a cigarette and took his time catching up to the others. When he reached them, he took Bianca's hand and telepathically said to her, "I'll make sure to return your lance to you after I give it a nice polish, alright?"

03-01-2011   #565 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Emilio jumped in between Rune and Bianca.

"Wasn't that a close one? I guess we won't be eating a dino-- Leviathan any time soon. I consider this lucky," Emilio beamed.

03-02-2011   #566 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't," Drake sighed heavily from in front of the trio, "Oh well... There's always a chance to beat him down on our way back."

"Our main priority is to undo the music seal at the heart of the tree. Those princes can wait til la..." Kai went on.

Then Leviathan burst out of the water behind them and tossed a bolder in the party's direction via it's hooked tail.

".. ter," Kai ended with a sigh. He reached into his yukata and pulled out a grenade. He bit down on the pin and yanked it out, tossing the grenade backwards at the incoming bolder making it blow to pieces with a boom. The blast echoed throughout the cavern as battle began for the Utgard team, "Get your asses in gear!"

"No-one is fierce enough to rouse him. Who then is able to stand against me?
Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.
I will not fail to speak of his limbs, his strength and his graceful form.
Who can strip off his outer coat? Who would approach him with a bridle?"

---

The Asgard team was resting away. Maya was sitting cross legged, reading a different novel then the one she had been reading before when she heard rustling in the trees above. She set her novel down and slowly went for the hilt of her blade.

---

Ludo shrugged his shoulders as the Midgard team went about on their journey. However it wasn't long at all til Charlie stopped in his tracks and said, "Mammon is close.. However, by this feeling... He appears to not have noticed us quite yet. That or... He just doesn't care?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-02-2011   #567 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Boris considered Theresia's statement; it was true they were at a blatant disadvantage if they attacked it inside the creature's own element.. However, he did not reply. After all it was quite odd for a creature as fearsome as this to simply show itself, while being aware of an enemy's presence, then simply run away. He stayed there for a moment, waiting for something to happen. It seems Rune didn't want to follow the group either, but eventually they both started to make their way towards the group again. And, just as Boris began to think that this was, perhaps, the right decision to make, the Leviathan jumped out of the water and threw a boulder at them!

"Ah. Why am I not surprised?" He quickly dodged the rock debris, what was left of the bolder, and readied himself for battle. He clasped onto his sword with his right hand and watched the creature's movements, preparing himself for another strike on the Leviathan's part.

Though Ania's eyes were closed, and she was relaxed, sleep eluded her. As exhausted as she was it seemed she just couldn't fall asleep. When she heard the rustling coming from the trees, she opened her eyes and jolted a bit, still laying down. Suddenly she was wide awake.

Oh god. Now there's no way I'll fall asleep.

She slowly sat up and looked in the direction were the rustling came from. She couldn't see anything, so she tried to smell the air.. That didn't really help either.

My mind must be playing tricks on me.. Regardless of that thought, she kept her eyes on the tree from which came the sound that had startled her.

03-02-2011   #568 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

"Get your asses in gear!"

"I don't know if I'm in the mood for it anymore," Rune sighed while pulling stuff from his bag again, "I sure hope you guys listen to me the next time I tell you not to just walk away... These guys are pure evil incarnate, you really think they would just let you turn your back and not take advantage of it?"

As he pulled Longinus from his bag, he handed it to Bianca.

"As much as I would like to use this, you're much more capable of making use of its magical properties than I am," Rune said, "Anyway, I'll just have to clean it up for you when we get back to my shop!"

He then reached back into the bag again and took his odachi and claymore.

Even after all that training, these are still really heavy for this form...

Quickly, he transformed his hands and forearms into their true form, which would have ripped the sleeves of his shirt had he not rolled them up this morning.

Phew, that's much better... Lucky me, this is my favorite shirt.

With his odachi and claymore in hand, Rune took a dual wielding stance and ran straight for the Leviathan, ready to throw his weight around. He jumped toward the beast and got a few strikes in before splashing down into the water.

03-02-2011   #569 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"If we throw enough money in his face, maybe he'll help us out." Shigaru jokingly suggested.

"Just like---"

"NOT another game reference!"

"Oh? Then for Asmodeus, are you suggesting we---"

"INAPPROPRIATE!"

03-02-2011   #570 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

It would take a stronger dosage of the sleep herbs Finir brought with him in order to put him into full REM, and he was glad for it, too; he was on the verge of having a terrible dream he wished would be expelled from his mind altogether.

Immediately upon awakening from the rustle nearby, he said something obscene, totally unrelated to his dream:

"F**k your mother..."

Finir twitched his sensitive, hard ears upward thrice before opening his orange infernos that penetrated from his silhouette in front of the camp's flame. From his drowsiness, a long dragonic purr emitted from his throat as he leered in the direction of the rustle, lifting his neck majestically upward from the ground like a dog looking at his master as he shifted from his seat to stand. He wasn't sure if his headache was all gone or not, or if Frigga's blessing had worn off, but he didn't notice it all the same.

He looked to Maya, who had her hilt readied on her blade. He still remained staring at the spot of the sound that roused him with an emotionless expression on his face.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-02-2011   #571 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

As if simply to spite them, Leviathan rose up from the waters and hurled a giant rock at the group, which was promptly blown up. "Ah, I guess it can do something from the water..." Theresia was baffled at why Leviathan would suddenly come back to attack, was it just waiting for them to turn their backs? It was a bad surprise attack in that case.

In any case, a confrontation under these conditions are probably the best we'll ever get, going against Leviathan.

Theresia's suits of armor seemed quite useless in this situation, falling into the water would probably mean it's out till the aftermath of the fight.

03-02-2011   #572 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison slept curled up against a tree root.

-----

Emilio covered his head with his arms as the boulder's pebbles rained down on the group after Kai blew it up.

"We didn't get far away enough," he said.

He looked as his mates got ready for battle.

"And now it seems confrontation has become inevitable."

03-07-2011   #573 (permalink)
Special
Games

"T-Thanks..." Bianca took the spear and watched as Rune didn't hesitate to attack the beast before splashing into the water.

Teodoro turned to Bianca, "I won't be able to do way too much this battle myself, considering most of my spells and shots are water elemental. I'll still do what I can to support you from a distance." He drew his bow and as he did a faint golden halo seemed to appear over his head. His hair seemed to lighten slightly as did his eyes, "Drustanus is already getting a bit uneasy, what with the negative air that beast is letting off."

Bianca nodded in reply and gripped the lance, ready for battle.

At that moment Leviathan slunk into the water and began to swim rapidly around the circumference of the underground lake. Faster and faster he went, and the water levels seemed to have risen and taken in the whole party.

Drake swam to the surface after the rapid torrents finally came to an end. His lungs screamed for air, and the boy was struggling to hold his breath in. It felt like years before he finally hit the surface and gasped for air and.. Wait. Drake looked around, noticing how they were no longer in the underground cavern! It looked to be an open area in the sea, but the skies were a gloomy shade of blue... Seemingly empty what with the lack of clouds. He saw someone standing in the distance though and swam towards the figure, eventually hitting an area where he had solid footing, though the water still went up to his mid calves.

"Drake! Bout time you got your ass over here," It was Kai, who seemed completely un phased by the change of scenery and all, "Have you seen the others? Bianca and Teodoro are already here." On cue the two angels waved at the boy.

Not far from there Leviathan finally surfaced once more.. But where are the others?

---

Ludo let out a hearty laugh, "Well whatever the case we'll find out once we meet them."

"It's been a while since I last saw Mammon..." Charlie sighed, "Last time was actually when the seven princes were banished from Heaven... Oh wait, wasn't it six back then, Romeo?"

"Oh. Yeah," Romeo nodded, "Beelzebub is actually a fragment of Lucifer's soul which grew a will of it's own. It's really easy to confuse the two."

The group made their way down one more passage before finally seeing a young man in his mid twenties moving a scarlet diamond around in his fingers. He was sitting against a tree and looked surprisingly... Bored. His skin was dark, much like Romeo's and Maya's and his eyes were a dark scarlet, much like his Phantasm counterpart, Adam... Infact, he looked incredibly similar to Adam save for a different hairstyle, clothes, and darker skin. On his back were a pair of ragged, black angelic wings.

"Well, well," the man lifted his gaze from the gem as he seized it in his hand and looked to the party, "A fox and a bunch of wannabe hussy sins? Well okay I already knew you were coming but whatev'."

---

Maya didn't budge from where she was, waiting for whatever it was in the treetops to make it's move. Frigga seemed to have awoken as well, having noticed the sound and was on guard.

Suddenly it burst from the treetops! Amon was back and he was more pissed then he was earlier! His aura was more intense then it was earlier, insinuating even more rage into all within its radius.

03-07-2011   #574 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Sara nudged at Shigaru and spoke in a low whisper, but loud enough for the man to hear. "Hey, do we throw money at his face to see if he joins us?"

"Maybe he prefers bodies---"

"Aren't we jumping to conclusions?"

"I think I'm more concerned about the fact that he looks at us and Ludo and not the other two. I'm almost offended by the attention."

"It's like we're a bunch of joke characters from a roleplaying game now..."

Kirai groaned. "Ludo, work with us here, we're not going to make progress if you leave this to us..."

03-07-2011   #575 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio was washed under and he used his strength to pull himself back towards what he figured was the top of the water. Eventually he broke through and looked all around but saw no hint of the land that was once there. Instead it was like he was swimming in open waters.

He didn't know which way to swim but that decision was made for him as suddenly giant waves pushed him off into a random direction. He struggled to stay a float, taking in great gulps of water, but eventually washing up some distance away into shin deep waters. He coughed and saw that the disturbance was caused by the reappearance of Leviathan.

----

Grandison finally awoke this time and he was not too happy to see Amon. Who would be? He cried out and grabbed his pole.

03-07-2011   #576 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Son of a--"

Finir immediately lifted himself on all fours and roared to the others to wake up at the sight of Amon.

"Get in gear, now, people!" the azure dragon shouted, once again coating himself in refined ice, "Amon is upon us!"

Though Finir had completely forgotten the weight of Amon's atmospheric
hatred from before, it was more dense, thick with the fragrance of inner madness and relentless abandon. Feeling this, he pitied Amon.

"It's kinda sad to represent something that constantly keeps one in turmoil with the world and within their souls..."
Finir said to himself. "Let's see this abomination...Urgh!"

It seemed that Amon's presence was maddening the ruthless pang that the azure dragon had after the previous encounter. It was clearly intoxicating his state of mind.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-09-2011   #577 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Rune, who had already been under the water when Leviathan pulled the rest of the party in, was completely unphased. The only thing he noticed while he was under was that the water was pulling him around..

If I didn't weigh so much, this would probably suck a lot worse.

As he went whooshing by the Leviathan, he first stabbed his odachi deep into the beast's stomach, and then started working more cuts into the creature with his claymore.

Take this you dirty bastard!

While he was still slashing the creature, the Leviathan surfaced in the water.

I wonder what his next plan for attack is... I sure hope I don't have to use that...

-----

Anna was mostly asleep by the time Amon showed up again, and when he did, she was immediately filled with rage. Was it because of Amon's nature? Probably not.

I just want to sleep, you piece of shit!

She stayed laying on the ground, but placed her hands on her blades.

My position is already compromised, I'll just relax a bit...

She then took herself up into a lotus pose and began meditating, quietly chanting some sort of mantra... or something.

03-10-2011   #578 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Drake!" Emilio called out when he saw his cousin and Kai talking some distance away. He began running through the water to get to them.

03-10-2011   #579 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Boris had stayed quite calm throughout the whole ordeal all though it was quite disorienting. Once the waters had calmed he reverted into his dragon form, and swam quickly to the surface for air. He gasped deeply and exhaled, then shaking his head around like a dog trying to dry himself. Drake and Kai were there, along with the angels. Before he could do or say anything, he saw the Leviathan surface not far from them. He turned his head in the beasts direction.

"Oh, there he is." He hissed at him, extending his neck, and breathed a large stream of fire straight at he beast, for the heck of it.

"Ugh for the love of.. this assface again!?"

Ania was already quite frustrated, not only because she was tired and couldn't get any sleep, but she really didn't feel like fighting him right now. It didn't help that the creature's nature amplified these feelings in her. She stood up quickly and held her whip in her hand. She glared furiously at Amon, clenching onto her weapon tightly. She was trying her best to stay calm; she was afraid that if she lashed out again like last time she could end up getting badly hurt early in the battle..

03-13-2011   #580 (permalink)
Special
Games

OOC: sorry for the lack of updates. Been doing events team work and touching up other RP plots

Unfortunately Rune's blades did little damage to Leviathan, if none at all as did Boris's flames. The beast thrashed about wildly until Rune was thrown off. An angry hiss filled the expanse of water and echoed to the very bones of the party:

"Who dares open the doors of his mouth, ringed about with his fearsome teeth?
His back has rows of shields tightly sealed together;
each is so close to the next that no air can pass between.
They are joined fast to one another; they cling together and cannot be parted.
His snorting throws out flashes of light; his eyes are like the rays of dawn.
Firebrands stream from his mouth; sparks of fire shoot out.
Smoke pours from his nostrils as from a boiling pot over a fire of reeds.
His breath sets coals ablaze, and flames dart from his mouth.
Strength resides in his neck; dismay goes before him.
The folds of his flesh are tightly joined; they are firm and immovable.
His chest is hard as rock, hard as a lower millstone.
When he rises up, the mighty are terrified; they retreat before his thrashing.
The sword that reaches him has no effect, nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.
Iron he treats like straw and bronze like rotten wood."

Bianca swung the lance around and rested it on her shoulder. Her eyes were closed as she said, "Leviathan is well known for his impenetrable scales. If you can somehow damage him from the inside out though..." she kicked off her shoes and tossed her socks aside, "Much better!" she smiled and opened her eyes, their colour now a light violet. She dashed on forward, her feet not sinking below the surface of the water. With each step shocks of electricity sparked about. When the angel finally got close enough she jumped upwards in the air and pointed at Leviathan with her right hand. Furious bolts of lightning came forth and though one made it's way inside the beast via it's mouth the other two grazed him due do his erratic movements. With a flap of her wings she went upwards, to avoid the beast's incoming tackle.

Teodoro fired some arrows at the beast, all linked to a length of rope which Kai provided. Kai barked, "Hey you, maybe if you aimed better you wouldn't have to fire so many arrows!"

"My apologies," Teodoro said rather dryly as he continued to fire arrows, "If we could get him to move still for just a second... Then we could restrain him..."

Kai scoffed, "Good luck doing that. Hey Drake you sit back, you can't really do much here."

Drake crossed his arms, "Yeah, yeah..." he looked back at Emilio who was approaching the group, "Hey Emilio! You holding up okay?"

Leviathan summoned forth rain to come down on the party, in the same likeness as the rain that had fallen on them during the battle with Serena Seraphina. On top of that fierce pillars of waters shot forth from underneath the party's feet.

OOC: defence and magic defence down for 12 posts after this one. Low evade rate on the pillars

"Wah!" Bianca was hit by a pillar and went flying up, then crashing down into the water.

Drake tried to avoid the rapid pillars coming forth but ended up getting hit by one in the end. He went up, then he went crashing down. He lowered the gravity for him so he wouldn't go splat against the rock the party appeared to stand on in the shallow waters.

Kai and Teodoro were also hit, but landed with no trouble at all. Kai was still barking at Teodoro regarding his aim (lol).

---

Ludo opened his hand before Mammon, showing the crimson diamond the fallen angel had in his hands a minute ago, "You want?"

Mammon blinked and opened his own hand seeing the gem was gone! "What!? How did you--"

"You want~?" Ludo jeered, "If you help us I'll give it back~"

"You son of a--" Mammon hissed as he got up from his spot and went over to Ludo.

Charlie swiped the diamond from Ludo and handed it back to Mammon, "... It's been a while, big brother."

"Sure is nostalgic," Romeo chimed.

Mammon said nothing and turned his back on the party, "... What the hell are you all doing down here anyways? I don't remember you all mentioning coming down to the Yggdrasil through my other self's eyes."

---

Amon merely hissed as he slowly advanced to the Asgard party. Just as he was about to make his first attack a sword came flying downwards, right at the beast's front paws. Amon let out a loud growl as he looked to the source of the flame sword.

"Oh my~ I missed~" A woman who bared an uncanny resemblance to Bianca, almost like sisters. The woman was dressed in a pleated plaid skirt of sky blues, whites and darker blues, a blouse, a tie that matched as well as a pair of kneesocks. From underneath her skirt as she descended she was wearing a pair of shorts. Clearly an angel due to her wings; with white curly hair that goes down to her shoulders and bright golden eyes. "Jophiel! Lady Frigga! It's been a while!"

"Don't call me by my real name so easily, Celina!" Maya seemed a bit flustered.

Celina landed by the party and shrugged her shoulders, "You mad?"

"No," Maya shook her head with a faint smile.

Celina, with a snap of her fingers, called back the sword in an warm wind. It returned to her right hand and she placed her free hand on her hip, "Hey, my little sister isn't with you all. How sad, I wanted to pinch Bianca's cheeks."