Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-19-2011   #421 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"You say that as if I care about your foul existances," Bianca retorted, "It doesn't even matter if those impulses are based off whatever you, the sins, spawned from. What matters is the skill and precision a man needs in order to slit your throats."

Surprising cold!

"Anyways~" Bianca looked to Rune while smiling brightly, "That sounds like a great idea. I'll write a report for Lady Frigga afterwards."

---

"I see you were also getting sick of the ambience in there."

Drake turned and saw it was Boris. "Well Kai was for sure. I was too.. Had I been in control I would've nailed that stupid green eyed girl in the face. That's what she deserves, shoving me back like that and all and overall being hard to deal with."

"Well well! That's a step up for you!" He saw Anna approach them as she gestured to his iced tea.

"Well... I dunno," the boy shrugged, "Just felt like iced tea, I guess."

"Wanna go grab some dinner? I'm tired of listening to Douche-Fest XIV up there," she said.

"Hell yeah," he shot a grin at her, "I feel like I could eat a god damn platypus bear."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-19-2011   #422 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Wow... A serious Bianca is cute, too!

As soon as he wiped the dumbfounded expression from his face, he stood, Bianca's hand still clasped in his own. "Anyway, we'll be going for dinner," he said, "I'd like to say you're all invited, but quite frankly none of you are welcome. If I can't get away from you people for at least two hours, I'll ****ing kill the whole lot of you. See you chaps later!"

That being said, he and Bianca walked hand in hand out the door, smiles on their faces.

02-19-2011   #423 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

It was all completely ridiculous.

"Then united we fail," Finir jeered. "It doesn't matter where such dispositions have originated from. If we replicate what we are doing now within our techniques and our weaponry, we're all dead. Do you want to die? I know I don't. Not in this way, and not in the current state of this world."

The azure dragon parted his arms away from his body, with his claws facing the ceiling.

"It's this very bickering among people that I'm sure eradicated the Midgard Humans upon themselves way back when. So what if the Sins want to 'get back' at Fortunata and this Seraphina character? What are they trying to prove? I don't care who gets the killing blow, so long as they're dead! Shouldn't that be enough? If not, too bad. If the chance arises, I'll kill them myself."

"We'll acknowledge your position so long as you acknowledge ours; 'agree to disagree' as one might say it. Consider this end of business."

The azure dragon gestured his claws over to the Sin named Jun.

"The only more bloody reasonable one of the group. Thank you, ma'am."

Finir got up from his seat, which shifted back into its originally crafted form.

"Now, if anyone's with me, I'm going to go take a walk. Let's just...cool our minds about who does what when, until the teams are decided."

With that, the Dragonkin walked out of the chamber as he lightly shoved the doors open, swishing his tail as he went.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

02-19-2011   #424 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

What a troublesome alliance. Everyone is already at each other's throats. It would be huge problem if the tension between the group got in the way on the battlefield. Theresia let out a long sigh, and followed after some others leaving too. "I will arrange for preparations to Nifelheim."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The guards led Frigga to Leht's cell, where it took a moment for Leht to recognize Frigga. "Oh hey, no rush for that overdue payment you owe me from a hundred years ago, take your time!" You could feel the bitterness and sarcasm in each word.

02-19-2011   #425 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Frigga frowned slightly, and asked the guards to open the cell. When they did she stomped on in and grabbed Leht by the ear.

"I suggest you play nice, Mr. Therthar! This may be your only chance at regaining your life!"

---

After having explained everything to Leht, Frigga hunted down Drake. She then sent Bianca to fetch the magic music scores for the Yggdrasil and with Kai's help successfully replicated two more magic flutes of Nanna Nepsdóttir. Shortly after that Kai slipped back into his weird spirit hibernation and even Drake had to admit that he felt fatigued from it.

Frigga allowed the group to stay in guest rooms at the Hall of Valhalla for the night.

The next day...

Everyone was back in the same room they quarrelled in the previous day. Frigga, after having spoke to everyone earlier about grouping, has now finished creating the groups for the unsealing of Niflheim.

"The Utgard team will consist of Drake, Emilio, Theresia, Bianca, Cthuune, and Boris. The Midgard team, Ludovic and the seven sins. For Asgard, Myself, Grandison, Leht, Anna, Ania, and Finir," Frigga announced, "Asgard and Utgard teams will also receive two more angels to accompany them. Teodoro will be with the Utgard group..." she gestured to a young angel man to her left side. His sandy brown locks were short, showing his shining green eyes. The man had a bow strapped to his back and gave the group a nod, "... And Maya will accompany the Asgard group with me." She gestured to an angel woman to her right. The girl had dark skin and black locks which trailed down to her knees. It was tied back in a ponytail and on her waist was a sword.. Perhaps even a gun blade? She smiled a bit, her long lashes emphasizing her dark eyes. They both held a strange aura, something similar to Bianca's which was already different from most angels...

Drake had his feet kicked up onto the table and was leaning back in his chair. Kai was still asleep so he had to be sure to listen to everything so he could tell the ghost later.

Bianca on the other hand was sitting with her legs crossed in the chair. "Now as for the flute and magic scores..."

"Ah yes," Frigga gave Teodoro a nod and the man went over to the far corner of the room. He fetched three finely crafted wooden boxes and returned to the group, setting the boxes down. He opened each of them, revealing three pristine white flutes. They appeared to be made from crystal and had many elaborate runes engraved in each. They all looked the exact same.. Most likely Kai's work. "Each group will receive a flute, as well as a copy of the score needed to undo the Niflheim seal."

"Oh yes, you were going to hand me a map of the Midgard world tree, correct?" Ludo asked.

Frigga nodded and handed him a rolled parchment.

"And with this... We're all ready?" Bianca stood from her seat.

"I've said everything that I've wanted to. Unless there is anything more you all need before starting this operation I suggest you deal with it now," the Goddess told the groups, "Those in the Midgard and Utgard teams, speak with me when you're ready. Asgard team, once the others are gone and you are all ready we will head to the heart of the world tree."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-19-2011   #426 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"Team Utgard, not bad not bad," Rune laughed, "I'm fine with this!"

Bianca's on my team, who cares who else is on it? Even so... It's not too bad, these people actually listen.

"Asgard team, huh," Anna thought out loud, "I guess that's alright..."

Tch, team sensitivity... I sure as hell hope the goddess can keep these people in line...

02-19-2011   #427 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Are you sure about this?" Nihiru asked Shiinko, who had told her she decided to stay back. "It's not like it can be much different from the books."

Shiinko smile and waved it off. "It was a big shock to me when I first went to Utgard during the war, I don't think I could take it well if we went to Midgard." She turned to head for the door. "I'll see if I can catch up to you at Niflheim if anything. Good luck." With that, she disappeared past the door.

Jun leaned over towards Shigaru, whispering in a low tone. "Those two..." Her eyes glancing over Teodoro and Maya but quickly returning to someplace else as if she simply scanned the room.

Shigaru nodded, as if knowing what the younger Sin thought. "It doesn't concern us right now though."

Jun nodded, stood up and walked over to Ludo. "Seems like we will be working together after all. May this be an uneventful operation." She formally said, giving a slight bow. "Ready when you are."

Last edited by Nihil679; 02-19-2011 at 08:10 PM.

02-19-2011   #428 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Sounds good." Boris nodded at Frigga's decision, his team was just fine. He wouldn't have to deal with too many young hotheads. Most of the Asgard team was just that, though so he hoped they wouldn't get out of hand. He patted Ania on the shoulder.

"You take care of yourself now, Ania." He leaned in closer to her and smiled lovingly; "You're such a big girl!" He wasn't at all teasing her though, he was quite serious. Ania didn't look at him, and simply shook her head. She tried hard not to blush with embarrassment. He eventually up straight again, still with a happy grin on his face.

"... Yeah. You too dad." Even if she was a century old, her father still treated her like a toddler. Like all his other children, some of them five times as old as herself, and then some.. Ania glanced quickly at each of her team members; she knew most of them only by name. But it didn't worry her too much. Hopefully she wouldn't be completely ignored like yesterday (ooc: hurhur). Plus they had Frigga on their team so she would no doubt keep the rowdier ones in check.

"Team Asgard it is, I'm ready."

02-19-2011   #429 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

The next day...

Finir looked to Maya silently, saying nothing at her rather estranged presence. the black void slits in his eyes seemingly pulsating as he then surveyed the rest of the room. Apparently, the Dragonkin made it into the Asgard team, with Frigga as the head. He was grateful that he wasn't paired with the Sins; they seemed to have developed into a pack of bi**hes over the years, and he probably wouldn't stand it too long in such company.

He looked to his comrades: Grandison, Leht, Anna, and Ania. Specifically, he looked at Ania, whom he had known as Boris's daughter. Because he was paired up with her, the azure dragon thought that he would be responsible for her safety, which was perfectly fine with him. He would make sure that he would defend her with as much vigor as he had defended Cecil(y) during the Phantasm assault.

But he already was on edge around Anna, who was associated with the fire-starter, Rune. Really, what did the azure dragon even do to be labeled 'fat' by some angry relic? It wasn't like he knew the chairs could shift to fit his form. Either way, he knew that Rune would be a thorn in his side, and if Anna so happened to absorb this bit of his personality within her conscience, she would be better keeping her distance from him, before stigma would drive to impulse, something the Dragonkin still worked to conquer to this day.

He kept his maw closed and soundless, making sure that his wings were slightly folded enough to keep Rune out of his sight. The others he could only wish to get along with, and Maya, even though enigmatic in her disposition, seemed to be somewhat friendly.

With that, the azure dragon nodded to dark angel, then resumed recording the circumstances onto his notepad. Once that was done, he lifted his head attentively.

"I pray this union be a successful one...I'm ready, Asgard."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 02-19-2011 at 08:46 PM.

02-19-2011   #430 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

The next morning Emilio was disappointed to not be in the same group as his friend Grandison but he knew he'd be even more disappointed if he wasn't with his cousin. It was also a plus for him to be with Bianca too. She had a familiarity about her that made him think of home.

They were all ready to leave when suddenly Grandison who was beside Emilio spoke up.

"Say, isn't the Asgard world tree like right outside? Do we really need a group for that?"

02-19-2011   #431 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"The Yggdrasil will take days to travel through," Frigga answered, "Not to mention artificial creatures created when the seals were first established to protect them. Going on your own would be suicidal." The goddess then looked to the Midgard group, "Okay. I'll take you to where the seal is to Midgard."

The goddess walked over to the Midgard group, handed Jun the box with the flute as well as a rolled parchment and in a flash of light they disappeared! Frigga remained though.

---

The Midgard Team....

One moment they were in the Halls of Valhalla, the next in underground ruins of sorts that looked thousands of years old. The air was thick with dust and before them was a doorway with a bright shining magic lock of sorts. Scattered about on the ground were remnants of the past: Old caskets, scattered tools, and most prominently... Bones.

Ludo looked around, then walked towards the seal, "... This is the place. Give me a few moments to undo the seal." The fox stopped in front of the doorway and held his hands up. He began to mutter an incantation in a foreign tongue from Midgard- Celtic by the sounds of it.

02-19-2011   #432 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Nihiru squatted down over the bones, picking up a bone and turned it around in her hands. "I wonder who else would have wanted to reach Midgard." She dropped the bone and ran her fingers along the casket. "Wonder how Midgard is now."

02-19-2011   #433 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Grandison nodded at Frigga's words then turned to the other members of his team.

"Very well," he said. "As a Yuuki I'm very confident in my abilities. Follow me and we'll definitely have no problem with this."

Emilio giggled behind his hand and said, "Silly. Did you forget that Lady Frigga is in your group? You don't need to lead anything."

Grandison retorted, "Don't you have your own group to go to?"

Emilio nodded and went away to join the others and Grandison once again turned to his new team mates.

"That young angel is right," Maya said to Grandison. "There is no need for you to assert dominence. It is neither wanted nor warrented."

Grandison shrugged, slipping his hands into his pants pocket and replied, "Perhaps. Though the same could be said about your comment."

Maya turned her back to him at that point and began readying his things and Grandison's features slipped into a scowl. That woman would have to learn her place. He would allow Frigga a measure of respect but Maya was an angel of no importance... though her weapon was pretty cool. It beat his that's for sure.

'Don't think like that,' Grandison scolded himself in his mind. 'Your weapon is practical not flashy. Don't worry what others may think.'

----

Emilio went to Bianca's side and slipped his arm in hers.

"Yay! Miss Bianca! We're on the same team. I don't think we've ever been on an adventure together."

Although, has Emilio ever been on anything that could be termed an adventure? Traversing the jungle known as Drake's room doesn't count.

02-19-2011   #434 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Rune, ever observant, looked around the room at the faces of his... so-called comrades. He saw Finir shielding his sight, blocking Rune from his view. After noticing this, Rune couldn't help but let out a snicker. He also took note of his daughter, who was sitting in a chair twiddling her thumbs, a look of dissatisfaction on her face.

Haha! I'd be mad if I was on team sensitivity too!

He continued to look around the room, and saw young Emilio looking at Bianca, and then saw him take her arm.

Tch, you're a thousand years too late for that!

In a swift but gentle motion he took Bianca's hand and smiled at her, before glancing to Frigga and then to Kai, and saying, "I'm pretty sure team Utgard is completely ready to go, right?"

Last edited by Harlequin; 02-19-2011 at 09:52 PM.

02-19-2011   #435 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio was holding Bianca's other arm but when the other guy took her hand he let go.

02-19-2011   #436 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"I'm pretty sure team Utgard is completely ready to go, right?"

"I'd like a quick stop to Chokma first so I can pick up my suits though," Theresia said.

Leht was reluctant, yet not so at the same time, to go with Frigga. Sure, he had a chance to claim his overdue reward, but it was a chance. He reasoned that if things didn't work out though, he'd just shove a certain spear he brought with him down Frigga's throat.

...Do we really need such large groups?

02-19-2011   #437 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Already taken care of," Teodoro told Theresia with a smile. He left the room and a few minutes later returned with the woman's equipment. He handed it to her.

"Yay! Miss Bianca! We're on the same team. I don't think we've ever been on an adventure together." The other angel, Emilio had said.

"Umm.. No we never have been. Let's do our best though, Emlio!" she replied happily as they linked arms. It was then Rune came along and held her hand and Emilio backed off. She was a bit saddened since Emilio was a good friend of her's.

---

In a few minutes the seal had been undone and before the Midgard Team was a door. It was like water, it's surface rippling whenever touched. However the other side wasn't visible.

"... Here goes," the fox took a deep breath, not sure of what to expect what may be on the other side. He braced himself for the worst and walked on in.

He surfaced in a lake! He looked around quickly. This was completely different from the Midgard he left over a thousand years ago! Where there had been destruction and wastelands there were lush greenlands all around the lake! On one end was a town by the looks of it! A fishing village! In the distance behind said village were a series of mountains, the peaks tipped with snow. Ludo was dumbfounded by the sight before him! To think the world would recover so quickly... He quickly popped underneath the surface.

Obviously there are humes there... And the sight of a nine tailed fox guy would be way too out of the ordinary for them. He mused as he quickly used a spell on himself. Thankfully shapemasking magics were easy but he was a bit winded from removing the seal. At the least he masked his tails and with a wave of his hand produced a fedora. He popped it on his head, surfaced, and began to swim for the shore. The sins were lucky they were basically humans.

02-20-2011   #438 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"A village, a village!" Lau happily yelled and pointed, bobbing up and down in the water.

"Right, right, we hear you." Kirai groaned and swam after Ludo.

"This is rather surprising. I would have thought the place would be nothing but deserts and ruins by now." Shigaru said surprisingly, following suit with Kirai.

"This atmosphere... feels just like Midgard."

02-20-2011   #439 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Teodoro walked in with Theresia's suits of armor, which was quite surprising. "Ah, thanks for fetching it for me." The pieces of the armor started to assemble themselves off the floor and created three hollow walking pieces of armor. "I didn't think I'd need this again after the war was called off."

OOC: She doesn't wear the armor mang

02-20-2011   #440 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Once the party hit the shore Ludo dried everyone off quickly with his wind magic. After a quick chat on what course of action they should take they decided to head for the village and try to get any leads in regards to the world tree's location. Unfortunately, most of the humes say they had never left the village save for a few merchants and even then...

It was then they asked a young blond man in his early twenties.

"Giant magical tree?" The youth cocked a brow, "There's one in the desert to the North. It will be hard to get around though unless you get an airship.. Especially with the mutants running around."

"Hey Max! We're heading out on a hunt in the desert! Stop talking to strangers and get your ass in gear!" a woman called out to him.

Max shouted back, "Okay! Well I don't know why you're all looking for such a thing but we have an airship we can take you on."

---

Frigga gave Teodoro a nod, "... And with this team Utgard is ready. Do be careful on your journey." The goddess handed the flute and a rolled parchment to Teodoro.

In a flash of light team Utgard was gone! Frigga remained like last time though. She turned to the Asgard team, "Let us head down to the Yggdrasil's entrance. We have a lot of ground to cover."

---

The Utgard Team...

The ground was wrapped to the Forest of Souls, into the Utgard Yggdrasil canopy. Drake was amazed by the size of the tree, and by the sheer mana levels in the area. He saw spirits and souls freely flying around the tree, but not straying too far from it... Perhaps to avoid getting sucked up by the northern torrent.

Bianca took a few steps forward, taking in her surroundings and taking note of the spirits floating around. She soon found a cavern that lead into the tree via one of the many colossal branches the group was standing on, "Oh! I think I found the entrance!"