Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-25-2011   #21 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"I-it's Nihiru. Nihiru Kuttsuki. And she's---"

"Shiinko Requiescat." Shiinko finished herself.

"Please don't let anyone else know of my existence." Nihiru requested of Akaiito. "I only came back to Chokma recently for... matters." Looking away for a bit.
Nihiru suddenly grabbed Akaiito. "Uhm, excuse me, this abrupt but..." She then synchronized with Akaiito, quickly doing a Memory Synchronization of Akaiito since the last she saw him to now in exchange for her thousand-hundred years of memories she's been traveling around without much event.
Nihiru reappeared back to where she was previous. "I see, so you've met the rest..."
"A-anyways, a table for two... please."

---

One after another. This kid is somehow extremely popular with random people.

Tired of waiting, Charil approached the boy and girl. Tapped the boy on the shoulder from behind and held up the can for him to see. In her other hand, she held her book.
"Dos this happen to be yours?" Were the words written on the book.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-25-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2011   #22 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai blinked, one second Nihiru was there, then she was gone and a torrent of memories entered head, then she was back to where she was!

"I see, so you've met the rest..."

"The Sins? Oh yeah. Interesting group, Avaritia's the one that bothers me the most nowadays though... Anyways... Right this way."

Kai lead the duo back inside, where he saw Nicole Dane dragging someone around. He waved and greeted, "Yo, table for tw-- SHIIIIIIIIII--" he saw that Nathan was headless! Kai nearly choked on his own spit and gasped, "W-w-w-w-what did you do to that poor soul this time!? He's got no head!.. Er... Give me a sec..."

He lead Shiinko and Nihiru to the second floor to a private dining room, considering Nihiru's request to keep her presence a secret. He then returned to the odd pair of siblings and lead them to their own table on the first floor. A waiter went and attended to them both, asking what drinks they want.

Meanwhile Kai got someone to take over for him and he went to the third floor of the building to a random VIP guest room to nap. He dropped a message at Shiinko and Nihiru that if they needed anything from him specifically ask the waiter to wake him up.

---

Kana got in the driver's seat and started the car, "Oh yeah, they need to hurry and fix that damn thing. Anyways I'll come pick you up in a bit!" She hung up, started the car and went on her merry way to his apartment.

---

Drake blinked, "... Oy... That could just work! Mind passing me that bouquet then so I can avoid most of my mum's fiery wraith?"

It was then a girl with light blue hair approached the two and held up a can, her speech appearing in a book she held up by what was most likely magic.

"Oh that?... I wouldn't exactly say it's mine, but I was kicking it a second ago," the boy replied.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-25-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Ania was intrigued by the girl who approached them. Not only was her hair of a very unique color, but she was able to speak to them via a magical book. She examined it for a moment, then looked at the girl and smiled politely at her. She wasn't quite sure what to say, so she muttered a little "Hello". She turned to Drake now.

"Well.. My father preferred I deliver these in person, so I think that's what I'll do~ Sorry for getting your hopes up. But don't worry, I'll drop by as soon as I can after I deliver these to Kai. You'll probably still be alive then, hopefully." She smiled again, this time she seemed just a tad more mischievous..

01-25-2011   #24 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Oh, okay," Anna replied, "I'll walk with ya. It's not too far from here anyway, and it is getting to be around lunchtime... Besides, I don't have to be anywhere for a few more hours."

---

Rune stretched as he took a break from making a ring. "Detail work always makes me weary," he groaned, "But it looks freakin' quality."

I'm sure she'll like it when it's done.

He went to the kitchen and starting sniffing around, looking for a snack and planning for dinner.

01-25-2011   #25 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"You should throw things away properly." The texts on the book reworded. Along with that line, a small, comical drawing of what looks like the can falling from the air and hitting what looks like Charil herself on the bench appeared below it.
Charil closed her book and clipped it back to her belt. She gave a slight bow to the girl, then extended the can towards the boy, as if telling him to properly dispose of it.

---

Nihiru changed the color of her hair to all black and her eye color to grey before reentering the restaurant, as well as donning a cap that shaded most of her face. She and Shiinko followed Akaiito to the second floor.

"Water, please." "Some kind of soda."

01-25-2011   #26 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison hung up the phone without saying bye and sat on the couch for a bit, letting the stillness settle over him. The room was a bit dark since the curtains were drawn blocking the sun from coming through. Grandison was thinking of taking a nap but since Kana was now on the way he figured he'd just wait for her in the mean time.

As he sat he thought about the people in his life. The only person he kept close to was his cousin Miaka, otherwise the rest were merely associates. They were people that he had to put up with in order to continue in this world. The same went for his parents. He accepted money from them but he tried to avoid their company at all costs.

Kana was different though. The older woman he didn't want to say she was a friend, she was after all both an associate of his brother and the sister of the one who orchestrated the downfall. Yet, he had to say that when he was younger there was a bit of comfort to be had in her presence but recently that comfort had been transforming into nervousness.

He didn't want to feel nervous around her, it wasn't something he did. He tried not to want to please people. It was their job to please him, but Kana brought out that boyish quality he tried to suppress. He couldn't say no to Kana. He wanted her to smile and he never wanted to disappoint her. He couldn't understand it, but that's what it was regardless.

01-25-2011   #27 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

It had simply been too long since the last trade with Chokma...

A great massive beast held onto the side of the airship as it was going through its docking procedures, anxious to see the ground through the parting clouds. His mane flew wildly behind him like seaweed holding its ground to a jet of water. The Dragonkin traders above barked and ordered among themselves to tend the engines and thrusters, and mind the sails. The azure dragon held himself at the side of the bow near a thruster opening as the whirring filled his ears. Soon enough below, Chokma came into view.

The fresh spices and hunting gadgets from within the workshops inside the ship filled the Dragonkin's nostrils, a fresh reminder of how much further his people had advanced since a century ago. He was surely proud of them, proud of himself that he was the catalyst of the solution. And after long years of rebuilding and expansion, he finally would have a much prolonged stay at his other favorite place in the world.

With a chuckle emerging from his jagged maw, Finir jumped off the side of the ship, spreading this massive wings for wind resistance, like a parachute. Eventually, when he neared the ground, the Dragonkin Elite slammed his massive body to the docking surface, startling the traders that were rummaging among themselves and bartering for the best prices for goods.

Not minding his sudden landing, the airship he dropped from was a little ways back at the end of the dock. Finir proceeded to make his way from the air docks and down through the trading facility. Since he was too big for elevators, he merely jumped off the sides of the railing from above and hovered himself toward the ground.

He knew his mission objective, but it would take some time for it to grow into fruition. But first, he wanted to visit a certain lavish dragon - Boris. He wondered especially how his former provider was holding up after all these years. Finir, however, didn't expect Boris to have missed him; in fact, he only saw him not too long ago on his last trading rounds, but remained out of Boris' line of sight.

Finir, landed in his distant cousin's main courtyard in front of his manor. There was a fountain indifferently spraying its innards out into the bowl around it, overflowing to the much bigger pool below. Finir turned to it and took one giant claw to the pristine waters, cupping in his palm to drink. After a ravenous slurp and a wipe from his maw, the azure dragon trudged his way up the white steps to the equally white porch, where a maid, sitting in one of the seats, asked of his business.

"Here to see an old friend, your master, I presume,"
Finir said with a nod.

"And you are who?"
The maid's gaze seemed to have already labeled him something negative. Something like 'ruffian,' though he was clearly not: he sported a white scarf neatly at the base of his neck, with gold trimmed plating over both his breasts. He once again wore the traditional one-flapped cloth piece over his front, though this time he wore white wrapping at his midsection that extended down to his mid thighs. Once again, he sported the arm and leg guards, elaborately decorated with trimming. What may have threw her off were his arm and leg guards were now fastened and held down by chains. It didn't help that he still sported his spiked mane, much longer than it was before, extending down past the base of his tail.

"I am Finir. Boris will recognize me when he sees me. If you'll excuse me..." The azure dragon bowed to the made, looking straight into her eyes with his glistening infernos, then turned to ring the doorbell of the lavish dragon's estate...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 01-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.

01-25-2011   #28 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Drake stared down at the can like it was some kind of mutated creature of sorts. After about a minute of staring he grabbed the can, tossed it from one hand to the other and pitched it into the sky! Only the gods of Asgard know where it could of landed...

"Done," Drake brushed his hands off and turned to Ania, "So basically you are here to waste my time. Right? Right? Bye."

He then began to jog away, cutting through traffic as if it were nothing. What was he to do now? There was no way in hell he'd go to school today, if he went home there was a chance that he'd run into his mom and get throttled, and whatever other ideas he had escaped him when he realized just how hungry he was!

"Huh," Drake looked at the street signs, "The Red Papaya ain't far from here and uncle Kai's much more chill. Might as well head there and grab a bite."

He continued on his way to the restaurant.

---

Kuroko smiled, "Okay! Let's go then!"

She skated alongside Anna to the restaurant. After about five minutes of walking they made it there and the waitress who greeted them took them both to a table. She also told Kuro that Kai was napping.

"How convenient~" Kuroko grinned smugly, "Daddy's napping. I won't lose my head after all and I get to get something to eat. Lucky~!"

---

The waiter assigned to Nihiru and Shiinko nodded and left, returning quickly with their drinks. He handed them both menus and since he had nothing better to do decided to talk to the pair.

"... So," he began, "For you two to be seated here you must have some sort of connection with Kai, right?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-25-2011   #29 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"A friend of a friend of a friend of mister Kagamiya." Shiinko answered, not really lying but not really telling the truth. "Maybe he just decided to help out a retired war veteran."
She scanned through the menu. If it's the usual business, then Shiinko will be the one ordering and Nihiru content with whatever. There was some obvious discomfort for her talking to someone else too.
"We'll have whatever is your specialty." Shiinko ordered, handing him back the menu.

---

Charil reached out to stop the boy, but simply watched as he ran off. Rude. She turned to the girl and held up her book again.
"Apologies for the interruption."
She gave a slight bow.

01-25-2011   #30 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Emilio was sad sitting there at the front desk. Absolutely no customers were coming but soon someone came out fro the back room. It was one of the workers.

"Oh hey, Emilio. Where'd Maggie go?" the woman asked.

"Something came up and she called me. So now I'm sitting here instead," Emilio replied. "What did you need? I can help."

The woman frowned and shook her head, "I swear that girl is about as reliable as this city's bus system."

Which wasn't reliable at all.

"It's lunch time so here's what we want. Call up to the red papaya and put in our orders ahead of time. You can go over and pick it up."

She handed him the paper with the list and disappeared into the back.

Emilio dialed the number to the restaurant and placed the order. He was told it would be ready for pick up in 30 minutes.

01-25-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ania sighed as she watched Drake leave. He said he was bored as can be, but when somebody came along to accompany him for a little, he would run off to be bored again. Or do something stupid. She then turned to the girl with blue hair.

"Oh no, I'm the one who must apologize. He's a bit of a brat, you see, so you'll have to excuse his behavior.. Umm, by the way, your book really fascinates me." She walked a bit closer to the girl, eyeing the book. " Did you create it yourself, with magic?-" She heard a clink of metal and stopped speaking; it was that can that had fallen many meters away. By simply moving her index finger while she held the vase, Ania blew the can into the air with wind magic so that it would fall into a trash bin.

Back at Boris' estate, there was a ring at the door. One of the workers in the mansion, no longer considered maids, went to greet the visitor. The door opened; it was Cecily. She hadn't changed much over the years, but if anything she seemed younger. She no longer had that tired, despairing look about her. The dragon girl was dressed in a simple knee-length dress. Its color was quite drab, but the dress fit her figure well. Her hair was much longer now, tied into a long french braid.
When she saw the person at the door, she recognized him instantly, but was very surprised regardless. She gasped in surprise, then smiled brightly.

"O-Oh my! Finir! Is that you? How have you been?" She opened the door wider now. "Please come in!"

Last edited by Bandy; 01-25-2011 at 05:43 PM.

01-25-2011   #32 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"That is lucky, heheheh~" Anna laughed, "Though your dad is such a character, I hope he wakes up before we leave!"

"Anyway, what to drink..." she pondered, "I think Earl Grey would be good."

01-25-2011   #33 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kai seated the two as a waiter approached them. Nathan's head began to reform from his neck, his lips mouthing the words "caffe latte". Nicole greeted the waiter and requested for some iced coffee.

01-25-2011   #34 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Grandison's phone went off with a text saying that Kana was out front waiting for him.

---

A waitress came by and gave Kuro and Anna menus and took their drink orders. Kuro asked for milk tea.

"So what have you been up to, Anna?" Kuro asked, "Oh yeah, I saw your dad running around town washing windows on the government buildings! He wasn't even washing them either, he was just caking more dirt on them!"

Another waiter had written down what Nathan and Nicole wanted to drink and left them with some menus.

---

The waiter blinked and slipped the menus under his arm, ".. You sure about that?.. Cause uh, the specialty.."

He couldn't exactly bring himself to say what exactly it was.

"... The specialty is no dish, just so you know," the waiter laughed a bit nervously.

01-25-2011   #35 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Shiinko yanked the menu back and smacked the waiter on the head. "Your cooking specialty. God damn cubi."

---

Charil nodded at the girl's question.
"It only works if I use it however, so this would be a normal blank book to anyone else." The text shifted again. "Thank you for properly disposing of that."

01-25-2011   #36 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison got in the car with Kana. It was a nice vehicle. Kana surely wasn't lacking anything despite being a teacher. Though surely Grandison wasn't one to talk. He also didn't live the teacher's lifestyle.

"I assume you already have the place picked out," Grandison said as he buckled his seat belt.

Buckle up Chokma. It's the law.

----

Emilio hung up the phone after speaking to the person. 30 minutes wasn't too long to wait for the food to finish. He pulled out a sign and put it on his desk. It read: Out To Lunch. He then got up and left the building.

"I hate the Red Papaya," he bemoaned. "Why does everyone always want to eat there?"

He left the nice air conditioned spa and began walking the hot streets of downtown chokma.

"It's so hot out. I want some ice cream," he said.

He looked at his watch.

"I really want some sorbet or water ice! I can get me some before it's time to pick up their order."

He turned and went to opposite direction of the red papaya to look for his favorite water ice vendor.

01-25-2011   #37 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

As Emilio was walking away from the Red Papaya he bumped into a particular ginger!

"... Oyyyyyy," Drake growled with a rather sadistic grin on his face, "What's little lost and confused Emilio doing aaaaall the way out here?"

---

Kana nodded with a smile, "Yep! A new Greek place opened up not too long ago and I've been meaning to try it sometime... Unless you have somewhere better in mind?"

---

The waiter rubbed his head, ".. Oh right. Of course."

He took the menu back and run off to get their orders in.. order.

01-25-2011   #38 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio heard Drake and turned around, coming to a stop to talk to the approaching younger male.

"Hi Drake!" Emilio greeted with a wave. "I was just running an errand for the people at the spa. What about you? Why aren't you in school?"

If he remembered correctly Drake's school didn't let students leave campus for lunch.

----

"Greek is fine," Grandison said. In all of his year he never knew why it was called "greek" food though. Seriously, what's a greek?

01-25-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ania watched the letters transform in the girl's book with interest.

"Oh I see.. and it's no problem." She adjusted the vase she was holding, it was getting quite heavy.. But she didn't want to risk this one getting damaged, even in the slightest.

" Umm.. well, I think I best be going. I have to deliver this to the Red Papaya. It was nice meeting you.. My name is Ania, by the way." She smiled a bit.

01-25-2011   #40 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

And so the pair of teachers drove off.

---

"I just decided to not go," Drake replied with a shrug of his shoulders, "Anyways I see you're still being used by those people at the spa. Did Mag whats-her-face set you up again?"

---

And so Kana and Grandy arrived at a restaurant called the Olive Garden in record timing! They entered the restaurant.