Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-10-2011   #261 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Cecily was a bit surprised when Finir picked her up instead of simply helping her walk; she felt like a child being carried, but that wasn't so bad. And she quietly let her leg get massaged, smiling a little. Yet she still retained a look of worry.. When Finir finished, she moved her leg just slightly: it did indeed feel better.

"..Thank you, Finir. I.. feel better." She smiled at the azure dragon, patting his head in thanks. She then approached the children who were curiously waiting for her to come back. Though she was limping, she could walk. She explained to them what had happened outside and how things seemed to be safe now. With the children accompanying her she made her way to where her patient was resting. About ten minutes later, she returned, sighing a bit. She addressed Finir.

"She's fine, in stable condition too.. Just a bit shook up is all. We can go now, sorry for making you wait."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2011   #262 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison listened a bit to what the others were speaking about but as soon as he heard Fortunata's name his mind began to run away with itself. Fortunata was the general of the angel army when he was younger and they had killed her hadn't they? Also she was the one his brother used to work with. Grandison frowned at the very thought. It was because of her that his brother fell from the high position he deserved.

'Don't do anything rash,' Grandison reminded himself. 'Remember what Makoto said. There is no reason to feel sorry or vengeful about that 'wrong' that has been done. It was Makoto's choice to team up with her anyway, wasn't it?'

Grandison couldn't really reconcile it though. The thoughts were swirling in his mind and he knew that despite the words he and Makoto exchanged he could not forgive the ex-angel general for what she had done. Why did she continue to live? She didn't deserve it. She was a temptress who misled the late king, his late uncle and even his brother.

"Fortunata?" a voice rang at his side.

Grandison looked and it was Emilio.

"I've heard that name before but history was never my best subject," Emilio was saying.

He listened more to what the others were saying and then chimed, "Does that mean we can go home now?"

"We can do whatever we want to do," Grandison said. "It isn't really anyone's fight and I wouldn't worry too much. Fortunata was defeated once. Losers don't concern me."

"B,but that boy said she's working with others," Emilio noted.

"Same as last time. They'll come around or they'll get what's coming to them," Grandison said. He turned to leave when Emilio grabbed his arm and tugged at him.

"Look it's Auntie and Uncle!" he gasped, pointing down. "Let's go!"

Emilio grabbed Grandison and flew him down to the ground.

"Hey! I'm glad to see you all are safe," Emilio said to Locke and Kana, dropping Grandison onto his butt on the ground.

He came into the conversation just as "Drake" was talking about having to possess someone. He didn't know why though.

"Why not possess a stuffed animal? It'll be so cute!" He suggested with a giggle.

02-10-2011   #263 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Because," Kai began, "No one would take a stuffed animal seriously... And I bumped into this kid without the luxury to pick!"

Hey...

"Anyways time for a nap. See ya~"

Wait what a nap? But you're a ghost!... Uncle?

There was no response and Drake was back in control. He held his head a bit when he felt a slight aching pain in his head but it quickly faded. "Huh... Anyways... Let's all head home now."

With that everyone split up to do their own thing.

---

The next day...

It was the weekend and weekends meant time to do nothing at all except be useless! Drake was wandering around down in some normal dark navy jeans with ripped up cuffs that dragged on the ground with a simple black hoodie complete with a simple dark blue lines overlaying like it were plaid, but not as busy. Underneath he wore a simple dark grey tshirt.

Huh.. the boy mused as he jogged across the street, not paying any heed to traffic, Kai hasn't said anything since yesterday... That's some.. Ghost nap... Thing.

---

Meanwhile Ludo exited a cafe with a cup of coffee. It was the afternoon now and even then he couldn't help but crave it now. While he was in the cafe a few minutes ago though talk all about the attack the previous day, the damage done on the city as well as another attack done on Da'at that was oddly enough done at the same time as the Chokma attack. He also heard word of Bianca Seraphina visiting Chokma today to speak with the King.

I wonder if they succeeded over in Asgard, Ludo thought as he walked through town.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-10-2011   #264 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Grandison woke up in the morning and when he went out to his living room he saw it was still a mess from the fight yesterday.

'Makoto...' Grandison thought. 'I'm sorry I ever behaved so childishly. You were never anything less than the best to me.'

He walked over the shards of glass and picked up the crystal figure remembering the fight. He had so much misplaced anger but the one he should be angry with was himself.

"Uwahhh you're finally awake!"

Grandison spun around quickly and saw the angel half sitting at the kitchen island.

"It took you forver! It's almost noon!" the person pouted.

Grandison dropped the statue, "What the heck!? How did you get in here?"

"I flew in. You left the window open," Emilio said. "This place sure is a mess."

"No how did you know where I live?"

"Who doesn't? You're Grandison Yuuki right? Are you semi famous or something?" Emilio blinked.

"Why you little..." Grandison charged at Emilio, and balled his fist ready to forcefully make him leave but Emilio jumped down from his seat and used the stool to block him.

Grandison grabbed the stool and bashed Emilio over the head, braking the wooden peice of furniture into pieces. Emilio began to crawl away and Grandison grabbed his ankle.

"Wah, don't touch me!" Emilio cried out, beginning to thrash. "You're all sticky!"

Grandison stopped and let go and Emilio scurried away into the hallway. He stared wide eyes after the angel who was now croaching behind a tall stand with a vase.

"And are your clothes supposed to be sticking to you like that?" Emilio asked.

Grandison flushed bright red and ran off into the master bedroom slamming the door.

---

It was a while later when Grandison finally came out. To his surprise everything in the house was cleaned up. Of course he was now missing a coffee table, book case and stool due to various reasons but all of their remains had been swept up.

"Hey, sorry about that," Emilio apologized when Grandison came back in. "I shouldn't have snuck into your house. I cleaned up for you."

Grandison glared and pushed Emilio down so that he fell to the floor anbd then walked on by into the kitchen where he proceeded to pour himself some Banorange juice.

"I only fogive you because you seem to have the mental capacity of a five year old. I doubt you know any better."

Emilio smiled happily and seemed to blush in pleasure which aggrivated Grandison.

"Yay! So we're really friends!" Emilio beamed.

Grandison rolled his eyes and set his glass down when he noticed two stuffed animals on the bar. It was a wattabear. One was dressed in swimming trunks and had sunshades on its head. The other was wearing nothing.

"What's this?" Grandison said picking it up.

"It's wattabear!" Emilio said. "He eats watermelon. Today we're going to find Drake and let him possess one. He said it's not intimidating but I think it can work out."

"Wait what? Why is your cousins trying to posess something again?" Grandison asked.

"I don't know. I dind't really get a chance to ask..." Emilio said.

"He's not going to go through with it," Grandison said, stuffing the bear with swimming trunks into Emilio's chest. "You might as well give it up."

"Can't I just try?"

"Why? Why do you want to try to do something when you know you're not going to succeed?" Grandison asked.

Emilio tilted his head in question and Grandison shook his head.

"Nevermind."

Emilio looked down at the bear eating its watermelon.

"Grandison says why should we try even if we will fail? I guess that is why Grandison has everything and yet has accomplished nothing. Why try when it's all done for you? Though many may envy that lifestyle in reality what is there to be pleased about?"

Grandison hand clenched around the glass he held and he slammed it down roughly in front of Emilio.

"Drink your juice," he ordered.

Emilio nodded and went to reach for the glass but stopped.

"Ewwww there's slime on it! I'll go get my own."

Emilio got up and went to look for his own glass.

((wtf did makoto tell grandison to make him have a good reason to be gone!? orz))

02-10-2011   #265 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Shiinko slowly rose from the concrete floor, groaning and stretching her limbs and wings from the uncomfortable makeshift bed of three layers of blankets and pillows she has slept on. She looked to her left at the same makeshift bed next to her.
Empty.
The angel reached for her sword and sheathe and strapped it to her waist as she stood up. Shiinko looked about the cramped, dimmed, and abandoned warehouse. She climbed onto the ladder and made her way towards the sound of mumbling and whispering above.

On the terrace-like roof was Nihiru, seemingly talking to herself. Her manner made it seem as if she was with a large group of people, almost like a conference.

Shiinko walked over to the edge of the rooftops and leaned against the edge, looking onto the streets once again. The two of them had managed to sneak away from the area before the rest of the seventh division arrived to check things out and went back to their usual spot. "Wonder how Asgard's doing." She thought out loud to herself.

02-10-2011   #266 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Despite the commotion yesterday, Theresia was to ignore the clean up and related matters to it and let Chokma authorities deal with it. She was to continue investigating Akaiito Kagamiya's death. The first stop for the day was a barbershop. As she opened the door, the bell attached above made a chime.

OOC: YOUR CUE YOU PIECE OF GLARBAGE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leht was flipping through the phone books, looking for "Locke-Romero". It seemed like a pretty unique last name, and soon enough, there it was. He wrote the telephone number down on a piece of paper and headed down stairs to the lobby and picked up a red and green envelope at his mailbox. This can wait. He found his way to the nearest internet cafe and with the magical powers of the internet, he found Drake's address with the phone number. Printing out a map as well, he marked the location and headed off to it.

02-10-2011   #267 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Welcome, welcome!" a shout came from the back, as Rune started walking into the shop, "What the hell do you want?"

From behind Theresia, outside the shop, another shout was heard, "Dad!! That is not a good way to greet potential customers!"

Anna was back from the studio a bit early today, but coming home to this was a bit much. "You should at least be nicer to people you don't even know!" she scolded, "It's no wonder you had to start picking up oddjobs!"

"Yeah, yeah," Rune groaned, "I just wanted to know what the hell she wants though!"

"I know dad, I know..." Anna huffed before looking at Theresia, "So what do you want? It's not often women come here for haircuts."

02-10-2011   #268 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Finir made a low rumble with his throat at the touch of Cecily's hand against the part of his mane beginning on his forehead, and he remained in his kneeling position as she walked by, tending to the rather shaken children first, then to the patient with their company. Looking to her with a twisted neck, the azure dragon was relieved that the fiendish Phantasms had not reached inside this building; he and Boris surely did their parts excellently in the protection of this patient and her children.

The fair Cecily came back ten minutes later, and Finir stood up, once again towering over her.

"She's fine, in stable condition too.. Just a bit shook up is all. We can go now, sorry for making you wait."

He stumbled a bit forward, the wear of his efforts catching up to his body, but he held his own, surely to avoid toppling over onto her. The azure dragon was clearly tired, and he let out a small bit of steam from his maw and nostrils with a long sigh.

"Yes,"
he said, flexing his wings slowly. "It's indeed time to rest; I don't think I could spend another ounce of energy without hurting myself..."

He fitted his large frame once again through the entrance of the building, walking ever so slowly with Cecily trailing behind. It seemed that Ludo had already left Boris there, and the lavish dragon waited on his two reptilian allies to join him to the walk home for a good meal and adequate rest...

------------

The next day, on the weekend...

The report was long, dull, strenuous, but formal. Finir rose early; perhaps earlier than he should from the day before. He did so to recount the days, starting with the phenomenon of the influx and heavy dampening of mana, the inclimate weather patterns and natural disasters suffering Utgard, Akaiito Kagamiya's death, the Phantasm's assault, and the death of Mimir, the god of Knowledge. He was clearly bored and his writing hand sore from holding such small writing utensils focused on the boorish white of the paper before him. One could say he adequately resembled Boris in front of the mountains of paperwork from not too long ago; he hoped that he was done with that.

Located in the room his lavish cousin had provided for him before - the same room where he first laid eyes on Cecily - Finir leaned back in his chair, causing it to creek dangerously backward. He sighed with a closed maw, stroking at the brilliant violets of his mane, the sun beaming down heavily on the hue of his scales.

Oddly enough, the azure dragon thought of Fortunata. Within his soul, he blasted her with his concentrated water cannon burst from his maw. Again and again, over and over, he marred and mangled her, remembering the scars, the black skeletal hand that crushed Charlotte's neck, the disfiguring of her form...

But he thought once more of when he saw her when she was beautiful, radiant, immaculate in form and maybe even pleasant in character at one point. Even with the shift from light to dark, she retained it all the same. Finir only began to think this way of her because the thought stemmed from a valid question: His very being was a weakness to her. He knew that his water cannon and ice blast from before were one of the heaviest contributions in the marring of her body and her untimely retreat and recovery. So why by now has she not considered the azure dragon as a threat to her existence? Was it because he was that strong of a foe to her? Is she simply waiting for a moment to strike at him, when he's vulnerable, when he doesn't have any other move or choice? Or perhaps she was merely observing?

Whatever the case, Finir shook his head; it was a shame that such a creature of radiance, even in her evil disposition, had to be put down like the b***h she is, and will be soon enough.

Rubbing at his eyes, the azure dragon decided to leave the report at that for now, and exited his room to get something to eat downstairs, hopefully seeing Cecily in the kitchen...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

02-10-2011   #269 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"ACHOO~!"

Emilio handed Grandison a tissue from out of nowhere.

"Sheesh, a head cold in the middle of summer. That's the worst," Emilio lamented.

Grandison took the tissue and blew into it and then disposed of it into a nearby waste basket.

"So why did you drag me out for again?" Grandison asked, sniffing a little.

Emilio handed Grandison another tissue.

"What's this for? And where are you getting these?"

"You sniffed so obviously you're not finished," Emilio said, not answering the other question.

Grandison took it and blew his nose again and discarded of that tissue as well.

"As for what we're doing," Emilio said. "It's obvious that you have unfinished business with this Fortunata person. Normally I'm not into the whole revenge thing but since she's obviously partially responsible for the attack last night I figure I'll let you hunt her."

"Thanks?"

Emilio beamed, "You're welcome. Anyway I'm thinking the best bets you have concerning finding information on it all is asking my Aunt and uncle since they probably have a better grasp of the situation than we do. Knowing them they should still be home. So that's where we're going."

Grandison thought about Emilio's words. Did he really have a grudge against Fortunata? That was most likely not. He had his brother back now so everything Fortunata did was irrelevent.

'I guess that is why Grandison has everything and yet has accomplished nothing.'

Grandison shook Emilio's words from earlier from his head. That kid was too full of unfounded assumptions. He knew nothing about Grandison's life.

'Why try when it's all done for you?'

Grandison remebered how he used to feel when he was younger. Why did he go to Asgard in the first place? Because he wanted to prove himself, not just to Makoto (though that was a huge part of it) but for himself too. Grandison was sick as a child and as he grew it didn't seem like he was getting any better. He was still the useless Grandison he always was.

'Though many may envy that lifestyle in reality what is there to be pleased about?'

"I'm no so childish as that anymore," Grandison replied out loud. "I'm not so selfish as to want to play pretend and act like some hero. I have no part in this conflict."

He stopped walking and looked at Emilio who turned to look at him with his wide innocent eyes.

"I think it's best we part ways here," Grandison said. "Good bye."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 02-10-2011 at 07:01 PM.

02-10-2011   #270 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Cecily was sitting by herself in the smaller dining room, which seemed like more of a breakfast area than a regal dining room. She was drinking some nice hot green tea. She seemed to be doing better than yesterday, however her recently injured wing didn't look so good. Most of the membrane on her wing was permanently damaged: there were spots were the tissue had melted away, because of the acidic saliva of the phantasms. This was extremely severe close the the forearm, second and third digits of her wing. Since she did not heal it immediately, most of the damage that was done was irreversible now. She could only heal the fleshy tissue, which she did upon returning home, but the scarring was far from perfect.

Today, Cecily wore a knee-length grey skirt. It covered her thigh completely so it was impossible to see how it had healed. As she sipped her tea, holding the cup with both her delicate hands, she barely noticed Finir as he arrived. She turned to him and smiled weakly at him: her face was pale and her eyes tired. Red and.. somewhat shiny, as if she'd.. cried.

" ... Hello, Finir.. Would you like some tea?"

Ania was walking to her sister's flower shop to help out. She didn't have to work today but she wanted to make sure that everything was alright. She was accompanied by her father, Boris. They were both quite silent, and bore the same pensive and serious expression. Once they made it to the shop, they found it was.. completely destroyed, much like most of the other shops and stands they had crossed on their way there. They weren't at all built like their mansion.

"Well isn't this just marvelous." Ania said as she started to walk through the rubble: countless beautiful flowers were crushed underneath wooden beams and bricks, many peaces of ceramic and glass covering the ground. Her sister Tatiana was there as well. She was picking the flowers from the rubble, and bore a bit of an absent expression. Ania put a hand on her shoulder and hugged her sister.

"Don't worry, we'll fix everything. But those flowers can't be saved, okay?"
While she consoled her sister, Boris looked at everything and sighed. He couldn't help but feel if they didn't act soon, things would get far worse..

02-10-2011   #271 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

An unpleasant welcome. Was this how they spoke to all their customers? And the girl seemed to have a nasty attitude. Theresia ignored Anna and addressed Rune. "Cthuune Rune, you were close friends with Akaiito Kagamiya, correct? I'd like to ask a few questions."

02-10-2011   #272 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Drake was walking along deep in his thoughts when he passed by a destroyed flower shop!.. Hey it's those lizard types from yesterday! He thought of stepping in and saying hi, asking if they needed help but he figured they were all too rattled to be bothered by a kid so he went on his way, hoping he wasn't noticed.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-10-2011   #273 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"Huh?" Rune grunted, "Is that it? Sure, whatever. Coffee's on in back, I'll get us some and we can chat it up."

Shit, I knew I wasn't gonna get paid today.

After receiving the cold shoulder, Anna shrugged and went back in to her room, where she dropped off her keys, phone, and other items she carries around. Then she went and sat in the living room and waited for the other two to arrive.

02-10-2011   #274 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nothing ever really gets past Boris, much less an all to familiar young man walking by.

"Ania, isn't that Drake over there?" He said, as if he'd barely noticed him.

Ania wasn't really paying attention, busy consoling and uplifting her sister's spirits. She patted her on the shoulders and told her she'd be back in a jiffy, then walked hastily towards Drake. Boris went to Tatiana's side and they both began to look through the rubble for anything they could salvage, lifting pieces of what was left of the shop to see if they could find anything that was still of some form of use or value. Boris had probably never done something so ironic, and found it amusing in a way..

"Drake! Could I please talk to you a little? I promise it won't take long.." She was a few feet behind him now.

02-10-2011   #275 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Theresia followed Rune and took out her pen and notepad. "So, do you have any idea about who would want to kill Akaiito Kagamiya?"

02-10-2011   #276 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Drake stopped and turned to face Ania, ".. Oh hey there, Ania. And okay... What is it?.."

---

Bianca sighed as she left the castle. She was sent as a messenger of Frigga's and was now looking for a woman named Theresia. Where could she be?... Bianca wished she had a cellphone or something at this point as she flew up into the skies.

02-10-2011   #277 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Who would want to..." Rune pondered, "Well, apparently Fortunata's back so there's always that...?"

"That's basically the entirety of information that we've got," Anna added, "Well, other than that she was talking to Makoto Yuuki, so you could look in to that."

Anna did not speak about Kai currently possessing Drake.

I don't know this woman's motives or the military's motives, but I'm sure that Kana doesn't need people beating down her door.

"Yeah, other than that, I can't really think of anyone in particular who would want to kill Kai," Rune added, "Though I mean, he was an assassin for a long time, you can't expect people to not be after his head."

Rune spoke with a dark, expressionless face, obviously showing that he was still a bit distraught over losing his friend.

02-10-2011   #278 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ania walked closer to him now, so they were a few feet apart.

"I just.. wanted to apologize for yesterday. I was kind of out of it I guess, not really myself. I can't believe I lost my temper like that." She sighed a bit. "So yeah.. I'm sorry. The last thing I want is for some more useless negativity to hang around, we obviously all have plenty of that already."

Ania motioned slightly behind her, where her sister's ruined flower shop lay crumbled on the ground. As he picked through the rubble, Boris glanced over at the two, wondering what they were talking about..

"... And, well, as for Kai possessing you.. I'll leave it up to you two whether or not you want to tell my father. He's still quite shook up about it, and I'm not sure whether it would make him feel worse or better. But I'm sure Kai would know.."

02-10-2011   #279 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Oh... Right..." Drake scratched at the back of his head, "... D-don't worry bout that, 'kay?"

"... And, well, as for Kai possessing you.. I'll leave it up to you two whether or not you want to tell my father. He's still quite shook up about it, and I'm not sure whether it would make him feel worse or better. But I'm sure Kai would know.."

Drake sighed, "Yeah about that, he hasn't said anything all day long. Said he was taking a nap right after I explained to my parents, but he's been out since. Seems more like hibernation if anything. Anyways I don't know about Uncle but I think old crusty lizard guy over there deserves to know. He's known Uncle for ages and all, right?"

I've known who for ages? Yaaawwwnn....

Bout time you woke up, for a minute I thought you somehow disintegrated or something.

... Huh?

Yeah. Anyways old crusty lizard guy Petya is over there and he looks pretty messed up. You gonna stop and talk to him?

Without any warning Kai took over and let out a yawn.

"Morning," Kai said after he yawned, ".. Oh wait, it looks like it's the afternoon now. Good afternoon, Ania."

02-10-2011   #280 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"If that is my decision of my own. It is. Consequences will be heavy. It will be. Then it is done. It is." Nihiru murmured to herself.

Shiinko turned around to Nihiru. "Done resynchronizing?" She asked casually.

She nodded. "We will visit my family. If all goes well, this could be our last chance to get rid of the phantasms and their leaders and they will follow me."

"If that is your decision."

"It is." Nihiru responded.

The two made their way out of the warehouse and towards the Sin household.