Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-31-2011   #181 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison began walking off and Emilio shrugged it off. So maybe that other person didn't want to be friends. Too bad. He seemed kind of nice.

He jumped down from the rubble as well and began walking in the same direction.

"Stop following me," Grandison said, without turning around.

"I'm not following you," Emilio answered. "I happen to live in this direction too."

Grandison sighed but then that's when something crazy happened. The strange clouds in the sky began to pour rain. Grandison was sad. He didn't need rain. It would mess up his hair. However it ended up not being normal rain and instead it had formed strange and monstrous beings!

"ACK!" he gasped, taking a few steps back and bumping into Emilio.

"Grandison! What's that thing!?" Emilio asked, supporting his new friend.

"H,how am I supposed to know?" Grandison replied.

They looked around and they were appearing everywhere.

"Oh no!" Emilio buried his face in Grandison's shoulder. "They're everywhere. What are we going to do?"

One landed right in front of Grandison and he punched it in the face as Emilio shrieked and held on to him tighter. Emilio's shriek only grew as Grandison recoiled in pain and crouched down onto the ground.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!"

"Shut up will you!?" Grandison bit, as he cradles his hand which was covered in acid. He used his other hand to carefully peel of the glove, but some of the acid burned through and got to his pale skin.

Grandison stood back up and grabbed Emilio's wrist.

"We got to get somewhere safe!" Grandison said.

He began pulling Emilio through the growing crowd of creatures, weaving in between them and shooting fireballs with his injured hand at them as they grew closer. The fireballs seemed to slow them but it didn't seem to injure them.

"Are you hurt?" Emilio asked as they ran.

"It doesn't matter!" Grandison said.

Emilio frowned and gripped Grandison around the waist then out popped his wings and he flew up over the monsters and the landed on an awning to a building.

"You know there is no where to hide out here," Grandison said. "They're swarming the roof tops too."

"That's why we gotta hurry," Emilio said. He cast a low level spell on Grandison's hand. "You have any ideas of a safe place?"

Grandison nodded, "My apartment building is very secure. It's impossible to get in without the proper clearance. If I get in I'll be safe."

Emilio nodded.

"What about you though? Don't you have family you better get back to?" Grandison inquired.

Emilio looked back down at the monsters swarming all around.

"I... I don't want to go alone," he admitted.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-31-2011   #182 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Boris nodded. He seemed quite serious, almost stern. He slipped his hand into the bag and it glowed a bright yellow: from it, he drew his sword ((same as burning steel)) and held tightly onto its hilt.

"I'll be on the roof." With that, he left the room and took the stairs which led to the roof. He recognized the creatures as sort of lesser phantasms than the one he fought. He'd heard about them, but it's not like he was hoping to see them any time soon. Boris played with his sword, spinning it a bit, as he watched patiently for the arriving crawlers to make their move.

Ania was amazed and at the same time horrified at the spectacle she was witnessing. Countless grotesque creatures, phantasms, of which she has heard about from her father and later researched. She slipped her hand into her purse and withdrew her whip, Kulyaleza. It was lined with many small metal beads, joined closely together through magnetism. She then began to spin the whip to the right of her, watching the approaching crawlers closely. The metal beads grew slightly larger and had a space between them; about an inch or two. It was then that Anna rushed out the front door, sounding very irritated.

Well, at least we'll be able to blow some steam thanks to these miserable creatures. Though it doesn't really look like she's to happy about it..

After glancing at Anna, the zmalaj girl turned her focus back to the phantasms.

01-31-2011   #183 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Grandison sighed and the Angel met his golden eyes with light colored ones.

"Then do you want me to take you home?" Grandison asked, not knowing why exactly he was asking. He could easily leave the kid behind but he healed him twice.

"Then who will take you home?" Emilio replied. "I think we both better just go to the same place and wait for this to blow over. I can fight a little too and heal you when you're down."

Looking at the other lad, Grandison highly doubted he could fight. But he decided not to question it right then.

"Actually, I wasn't planning to go straight home..."

"What do you mean?" Emilio asked.

Grandison said nothing. He didn't feel it was this stranger's business. But he was feeling worried about Makoto. Where was he now? Was he also caught in this mess.

'Don't worry about him, Grandison,' he thought to himself. 'Makoto's tougher than you'll ever be. He'll make it through.'

Grandison said to Emilio, "N,nevermind we can go somewhere together. I live in Dominion Tower. What about you?"

"I live in Appleton area of the city," said Emilio. "I'm closer so let's go there."

Grandison nodded in agreement and then they dropped down from the hiding space to take off running again.

01-31-2011   #184 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

The end of Nathan's scarf turned into some sort of working fist that blocked off some of the Crawlers. He ran out to the streets to fend off the Crawlers that were going to the bar, but some of them managed to pass by...

"Watch out!"
A spear was thrown at a nearby bird phantasm that was about to attack Nathan.
"Nicole! Thank goodness."
The spear retracted to Nicole's grasp. In her other hand carried Nathan's two daggers.
"Catch!" She threw the daggers up into the air, in which Nathan caught. He landed on a Crawler and stabbed the daggers into its eyes.
"These monsters... They're different from me."
"Of course they are! But, you know, this feels kind of nostalgic. I don't know why, but it's a pretty nice feeling. Like butterflies."
Nicole smiled a bit as she held her spear firmly in her hands. Nathan prepared himself next to her.
"Let's go, bro!"

01-31-2011   #185 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Locke woke up and was shocked to see how the world changed on such short notice.

-----

Emilio and Grandison were holding their own against the phantasms. They fought as they ran because Emilio wasn't strong enough to just fly them over to the place. On second thought maybe Grandison really should have let that boy go off alone.

Grandison cast a fire barrier to stall the ones chasing them from behind and Emilio conjured a bow and arrow of light and shot two on coming ones in the chest. The staggered back a bit from it but pressed on.

"So annoying," Grandison groaned. "It's like they can't die!"

"It's ok. We're doing great. We're halfway there," Emilio encouraged him.

They were no longer in the Queen street district and were nearing where the karaoke bar from earlier was.

01-31-2011   #186 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

As Drake was running about a flyer swooped in and grabbed him by the arm with its talons!

"God ****ing dammit!" he roared as he punched at the creature, "Get the hell off me!" He was carried along by the bird with Kai oddly keeping quiet for once.

---

The crawlers let out low gurgling sounds from the back of through throats as they neared the girls. The flyers took flight and flew in circles above the girls, some even flying to the rooftop to meet with Boris.

Kuroko let out an annoyed sigh and left the building, joining Ania and Anna in the front. She created a polearm out of nothingness, the blade like a battleaxe. She was only wearing flats now and left her roller blades at home, "You people sure look confident about this..." she groaned as she readied herself into a battle stance.

---

The flyer carrying Drake flew over Grandison and Emilio!

"GOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL~" he roared as he flew by, soon disappearing behind some buildings.

---

The crawlers let out a hiss and rushed at the girls! Five vaulted at them and the others scurried around them, getting ready to pounce when the time is right. Another rushed for Anna's legs and one spat at Ania with black saliva. Where ever it dripped it burned into the pavement.

Kuroko thrusted the weapon forwards, impaling a crawler who had jumped at her. She then spun round for momentum and slammed the beast down on a free runner. The girl then flew up with wind magic and started to run.

"I need to go find that idiot Drake and Emilio! I'll be back soon!" she called out to the girls as she sprinted off.

---

Drake found himself flying over the karaoke bar when Kai finally clicked in. The boy's hair changed as did his eyes. Kai drew one of the revolvers from a holster and blasted the flyer in the chest.

"Geez your arm got all scratched up," Kai commented.

Ugh...

Kai fell down and landed on the rooftop, next to Boris. This time his hair was the same silvery blue as it had been when he was alive! Kai drew the second revolver and shot down a flyer who was charging at Boris from behind.

"Watch yourself, raise your awareness, and don't over estimate yourself," he said, almost like an order, "They can easily out number you and the crawlers have highly acidic saliva."

---

Kuroko didn't have to travel very far to find Emilio, but he was with an unfamiliar blond man.
"There you are Emilio!" she ran up to him, "Are you doing okay? And who's that?"

---

"You finally woke up," Kana was relieved, "Phantasms are attacking like they have before, we have to get out of here!"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 01-31-2011 at 10:14 PM.

01-31-2011   #187 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio grabbed Grandison's bare hand and lifted it.

"This is my friend Grandison Yuuki!" he said happily despite the situation. He then quickly dropped Grandison's hand. "Yuck it's all clammy and wet!"

He wiped it on Grandison's jacket, leaving a shiny trail. Grandison blushed in embarrassment.

"And as for Drake... we heard him screaming and saw him being carried over towards those buildings over there," Emilio pointed. "We should go help him."

---

That seemed to sober Locke up quickly.

"Where is everyone? We have to make sure the kids and the city are safe."

By kids he meant Kuro, Drake and Emilio.

01-31-2011   #188 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"My friend, you're going to need back up out there," Finir said to Boris in caution. The azure dragon left Anna, Kana, and Locke to fend off the bottom floor as he strode forth to back up his distant cousin up top. As he ran up the stares, a thick, hard coating of ice covered up the whole of his body, save for his joints, horns, claws, tail, chains, arm and leg guards, and wing membrane. However, this time he did not resemble the ice fiend he had transformed into before. In fact, the ice looked more like actual armor donned specifically by Dragonkin.

The iced-over dragon eventually made it to Boris's side, but what he faced were horrific and hellish beings crawling and climbing with their spinal cords trailing behind them. Some moaned, others seemed to gurgle on their own saliva and blood within gaping mouths. The sight of them was something of a graveyard scene, the dead rising only to attempt to satiate an insatiable hunger for flesh.

"Disgusting fiends, the lot of them,"
Finir said sternly within a growl.

The Ploshast Land Elite made sure to gather more icy powder onto his arms to develop protruding spikes all over, as well as creating sharps at the end of his claws to extend the reach of his arms and legs. Finir greeted the lesser phantasms with a light roar, more of a warning of the relentless beating he was capable of giving. In an odd sense, this scenario was exhilarating to the azure dragon, and, for this moment, knew what he wanted to fight for.

"Akaiito Kagamiya," Finir said, hunching over into his battle stance, "this is for you!"

It seemed at that moment that the young male incubus he sighted before landed close to him and Boris, though something seemed off...

The azure dragon could've sworn that Drake had a different hair color than silver...

"Watch yourself, raise your awareness, and don't over estimate yourself. They can easily out number you and the crawlers have highly acidic saliva."

"Well, this is good to know," Finir said with a scoff "But how do you think we could actually block that? Create ice barriers on the spot?"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 01-31-2011 at 10:29 PM.

01-31-2011   #189 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ania narrowly dodged the black spit that the crawler attacker her with; it actually managed to burn through a part of the girl's blouse since it was so loose. She glared at the creature and launched her whip in its direction.

"I liked that blouse.." The metal beads stretched out and encircled the creature. She then gave a heavy tug on the whip and the beads tightened around its body, suffocating it. She then clenched her left fists and large metal spikes erupted from the beads and dug into the creature's flesh. When she heard Kuroko, she nodded and replied with a simple "Go!".

Boris didn't hesitate to slash at the flying phantasms that came to close: he sent his sword hurling towards them with his wind magic and slashed rapidly with it. He was about to attack a phantasm that crept behind him, but he was saved the trouble by someone who shot it. It was then he heard a familiar voice, Drake's. He turned to face him.

"You don't need to tell me how to fight! Worry about yourse-" He stopped mid-sentence as he noticed the boy's appearance had drastically changed: his hair a silvery white, brilliant yellow eyes, and those revolvers.. They were Kai's, no doubt. Drake looked like him now, even spoke like him too! So needless to say, Boris was pretty confused. He wasn't quite sure what to think, but a battle wasn't the best place for thought. As long as nothing bad was happening to him then he wouldn't have to worry about it for now.. Still, he hissed slightly in frustration;

".. Just don't do anything reckless!" Boris then quickly turned around to face the approaching phantasms once more.

01-31-2011   #190 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Third squad has sustained heavy damage in the central district, sixth and ninth squad please assist them." Jun requested over the large headset. She looked about her surroundings. The Sin family library, more specifically, the new section for administering the seventh division. She, along with four others were giving orders and pointing directions as the seventh division spread throughout town.
"Luxuria, to your left is a large group of crawlers. Please take care."

---

"Understood!" Sara responded. She turned the corner and was met with seven--- maybe eight crawlers. Sara raised her hand and the ground seemed to shoot itself out and converge back in on the crawlers, spearing them through the heads. "Crawlers eliminated!" Sara celebrated, waving at the crow perched on a rail.

---

"Well done, Luxuria." Jun replied, sighing at Sara's immature attitude during such a moment. "Avaritia, Ira, status?"

The headset buzzed into Kirai's voice. "Tell Luxuria I'm kicking her ass for my fortune today."

"You can tell her when you get back home." Jun sighed and spun around her chair, then looked back at the arrangement of screens before her. "Second squad, flyers straight ahead. Acedia... a crow is getting chased by a flyer, please get rid of that. Avaritia is going to complain over the cost to 'create' these if they get eaten."
Jun was about to spin around in her chair again when she noticed an odd figure on the screen. Female, angel, sword and gun in hand, fending off phantasms by herself on a rooftop. "I want an I.D. on the female angel in the central district roofs NOW."

---

Charil fired a laser through the flyers around, their bodies flopping onto the streets below. She looked around the buildings from the rooftop she stood on. 'Where...'

---
'You might want to escape those eyes in the sky.' Shiinko thought, noting the strange crow circling around them.
Nihiru/Shiinko glimpsed at the crow, then suddenly ran off the rooftops and dived towards the street. As she came closer to the pavement, she spread her wings and landed softly onto the ground. "These things are endless..."

02-01-2011   #191 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

'Drake' shot a grin at Boris, "Reckless? Take away the recklessness in me and you get a boring fighter~!"

"Well, this is good to know... But how do you think we could actually block that? Create ice barriers on the spot?"

Kai chuckled, "Well if you weren't so FAT then you could easily dodge it all!" At that moment a crawler spat at Kai and he dodged almost as if it were a dance, "Like so! Hahaha~!" He then blasted the creature in the head and slammed his foot down on one crawling up to him, smashing its skull in just like that.

At that moment a bunch of flyers swooped in, assaulting Finir and they attempted to blind him with their talons!

Gonna swap. Get ready!

At that moment Drake was back in control of his body and his appearance changed back to normal! A crawler lunged at him but Drake quickly adjusted his gravity with magic and kicked back, swaying backwards with a "Woo!" and slipped the guns back into their holsters. Once the creature landed Drake kicked back and slammed his fist down on the beast with stronger gravity, then loosened it up to uppercut the crawler, sending it flying off the edge of the rooftop!

The boy quickly grabbed a pair of black, worn leather gloves from his blazer pocket and slipped them on. "Bring it!" he exclaimed shortly before roundhouse kicking a random flyer who tried to swoop in on him and nailing another in the god damn face with a punch, explosive with fire magic!

OOC: WOO~!

---

"Drake and Emilio left shortly before the phantasms attacked and Kuroko went out after Anna. She's probably fighting as we speak... But we have to find Emilio and Drake!" Kana replied, a hint of worry in her voice.

---

The boy with scruffy, long black hair was sitting on the edge of a building, kicking his feet as he watched the events before him. He seemed sleepy and almost out of it.

"Huuum..." the boy mumbled, "Why am I doing this anyways?... I don't wanna die like Ira and the others..."

---

Kuroko blinked. That was the way she just came from! "Really!? We should go after him then! He's just a brat, after all!.. Oh, and nice to meet you Grandison." She flashed a quick smile.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-01-2011   #192 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Theresia was a commander in Asgard, but in Utgard, she didn't really have any actual military status. The Chokma military wouldn't allow Theresia to take command, and the stationed officers would deal with the attack themselves. She left her armored suits in Asgard, so she wasn't able to do anything. What a shame, she thought, while lying on her bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The earthquake woke Leht up, but he didn't get out of bed, and tried to go back to sleep. Eventually the screams of panic and commotion forced him up, and he looked outside the window. Strange beasts everywhere, carnage, destruction. At times like this, I wish I had a gun. He closed his window and attempted to go back to sleep. Everything should go fine, as long as his apartment wasn't attacked.

02-01-2011   #193 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"I-I am not fat!" Finir protested with a flush. "Just big-boned! The healthiest of us are like this! And I have defenses that make up for my size."

The fliers were pretty sizable, and judging from their movement patterns, they were aiming their talons for him because of his big blue contrast against the chaos. He retracted his wings to avoid them being damaged, and really, there was no need for them right now. He would have to stand his ground.

The azure dragon planted himself and opened his maw toward the fliers. A light blue rune appeared before his maw and he glowed faintly. As the fliers were closing in, the rune became larger, readying a deadly ice blast. At that moment, a flurry of large ice shards shot outward toward the flying party. Finir may have heard one of them make a squawk at the realization of a shard impaling its body from the inertia. The majority of them fell to the bloodied and acidic pavement below, done by the handiwork of their crawling counterparts.

The few that managed to survive their own wounds flew as if drunk toward the azure dragon, which caught him of guard. One managed to clamber onto his arm, while the other latched on to his shoulders, ready to blast acid in his eyes. Frantically, Finir used his free hand to punch the ground, creating a freakish jet of water to shoot them off his body. He then leaped into the air on his strong legs, following the deluge. Quickly, Finir produced and icy breath from his maw to freeze the two remaining assaulters, then pushed one down with his legs as he hopped off of it to reach the other, in which he recreated his devastating punch to shatter it into pieces.

The azure dragon landed back down onto the roof, though his weight caused the certain portion below him to crack. The shards of the flyer soon followed, while the other plummeted to the ground below to an inevitable shatter.

He looked to the young Kai replica with a smirk.

"I'm not you, Cubi," he stated gruffly, "but I'm not bad."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

02-01-2011   #194 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Charil jumped off the building and crashed through the window of the one next door. She stumbled into the office building and made her way to the elevator, which took her all the way to the floor just before the rooftops. Charil slowly walked up the stairs and as she approached the door, she pushed it open, the heavy door creaking loudly on its metal hinges before slamming into the wall from the wind and rain. Before her was a boy, sitting and dangling his feet off the building. 'There.'

---

Shiinko/Nihiru ran down an alleyway, slicing off the head of a crawler that barred her path. She continued onto the other side and quickly shifted her blade into a spear, stabbing it into an approaching crawler, then lifting it up and slamming it on top of a flyer. "We should probably find a group."

Nihiru/Shiinko pushed on, firing her gun through a flyer ahead. She hesitantly agreed to Shiinko's plan and vaulted herself onto a low building with Shiinko's spear. She repeated onto a higher building and peered over the edge. "No one in sight though..."

02-01-2011   #195 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris jumped into the air and thrust his sword into the body of a flyer that was attempting to swoop down on him. He quickly ripped his sword out of the creature's flesh and threw his weapon at a crawler below him, impaling its skull. All the while he watched Drake fight. The way he was speaking, and his fighting style: it was Kai's, unmistakably. There weren't many people that he knew of that would say something like "Take away the recklessness in me and you get a boring fighter~!" and proceed to dance around the creatures and kill them with ease.

When Boris landed on the roof once more and retrieved his sword, he saw that Drake's appearance had changed back to normal. He'd never seen him fight, but he could tell from just a few seconds of observing him that his fighting style had changed quite drastically.

Could it be that.. Kai's spirit was possessing him, just now? But why?

Before he could think about it anymore, he whisked his sword into the air with wind magic and sliced through three incoming phantasms, and ignited their heavily injured bodies with a brilliant fire.

Ania continued to suffocate and crush the incoming crawlers with her whip, and occasionally sliced through some of them using high pressure gusts of wind. She could hear gunshots; they were coming from the roof of the karaoke bar. She glanced up there and saw a lot of commotion; she noticed her father jumping into the air and his sword being hurled at some flyers. The girl couldn't really tell who the person using guns was, so she ignored it and went back to taking care of the phantasms around her..

I hope Kuroko finds them soon.. If it's like this everywhere else, they could get in big trouble.

02-01-2011   #196 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison nodded at Kuroko and then fired some blast at some beast approaching from Kuroko's back.

"Emilio and I have been running all night from these guys and I'm getting just about sick of it. Is there any sure fire way to disable them?"

Emilio grabbed Grandison's arm, "But there are too many! We should just keep running."

Grandison shook Emilio off and reached at his side and pulled out a stick that when he grabbed it suddenly extended into a rod.

"I'm tired of running," Grandison said. He then ran forward and slammed his stick in the ground sending a fan of flames forward. The entire street lit up but the beasts merely flinched as they passed through em. Grandison followed that up with a concentrated blast at one of their chests but that was when got close enough to his side.

"Grandison watch out!" Emilio gasped.

Grandison spun and slammed his rod right into the creature's face and producing a crack in it which oozed even more black liquid if that was even possible. Grandison jumped back in disgust but that was when Emilio shot one of his light arrows into the fissure and BOOM the creature fell down unmoving.

02-01-2011   #197 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

As the crawlers came toward her, Anna laughed. "If you're going to stick low to the ground, you're going to make this a whole hell of a lot easier."

As she was saying that one of the creeps managed to get close to her. She was surprised at first that it didn't go for a distance strike immediately, but then she smiled. And with that smile still on her face, she delivered a hammer kick right between the beast's eyes, which brutally smashed in the crawler's skull.

"Looks like all that savate training is gonna pay off..." Anna said with a grin, "Good thing I didn't wear the nice sneakers tonight!"

02-01-2011   #198 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I think we need to get out of here," Emilio said. "We have to keep running and find Drake too!"

"Well, your friend is with you so I guess it's ok if we split ways now," Grandison replied.

02-01-2011   #199 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kuroko cut down a flyer and turned to Grandison, "Are you crazy!? You'll get eaten alive if you go out there alone!"

As if on cue the screams of someone in the distance and the ecstatic cries of phantasms resounded in the distance and Kuroko shuddered. The person's screams soon died out.

---

The boy looked over at the woman who just swung the metal door to the building's stairwell open and blinked, looking at her with imploring eyes, "You are... The real me, right?"

---

As Leht was trying to fall back asleep a voice rung in his head! It was clearly masculine and sounded almost like a hero that you'd see in old epic movies from around twenty years ago.

Can yo.... ear me?... Leht Therthar!

---

Overhead more and more drolets fell from the sky, only these morphed into new creatures. The bodies took a feminine form and of course were humanoid, but they lacked heads, and their legs were shaped like a horse's hind legs. Their arms trailed behind them, and most likely lacked bones. The creatures' skin was a pale greyish blue. On their abdomens was a single large eye. On their necks... No, they weren't even necks. It was a mouth which opened like a crocodile's.

The other phantasms forming from the bunch morphed into large, musculine, fleshy like beasts almost akin to some kind of man bear pig (derp). Portruding from their elbows were long extensions of bone sharpened almost like blades and their claws were nothing to laugh about. They had no fur and their flesh was a pale blueish green, which seemed almost transparent in some areas.

---

"Oh shi-" Drake was nearly crushed by an incoming bear! He quickly swayed backwards and ducked when a roper lashed its arms out at him and nearly fell backwards onto his ass. What the **** are these things anyways!?

Phantasms, the ghost answered, I fought these bastards when I was around Kuroko's age. They're the souls of the tormented reformed and manipulated to create new beings. Serena Seraphina created them as part of a game one thousand years ago and there was often a 'king' of sorts accompanying them.

A king? What is this chess?

Pretty much! Kill the king and the mobs leg it. However unlike in chess these mobs are pretty much endless.

Drake scowled as he got down on his haunches to evade a blow from a bear and slammed both fists into it's chest with explosive fire magic, knocking it into the roper that tried to attack him before. Great! Just great! As if we didn't already have enough trouble with the ****ed up weather!

The phantasms are tied to the weather.

Really?...

A bear slowly approached Finir, growling loudly as three more approached him slowly. Some crawlers sat back and watched intently as the bears advanced to the azure dragon. Two then started to charged and one attempted to tackle him down to the ground as another threw a punch at the dragon.

Meanwhile down below where Anna and Ania where crawlers and ropers were going about in a frenzy of cries and squeals, the ropers began to wrap their arms around the crawlers and launched them at the girls! Meanwhile in the shadows of a nearby alleyway a bear was awaiting the chance to jump the ground.

---

Kuro looked at the sky and saw more monstrous drops falling, "More?! Come on let's hurry!" She grabbed Emilio and Grandison and ran in the direction they said Drake was carried off in. Behind them flyers were tailing them and bears were charging at them on all fours. "...Blast them with fire magic! Or something." She barked over her shoulder.

02-01-2011   #200 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison did as commanded and tried to keep approaching monster back by throwing fire magic in their direction.

Emilio did his best to keep up with Kuroko too but he found he was feeling really tired. He didn't say anything though because he didn't want to be a burden to the party.