League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2011   #941 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kana then ran over to the pair, "Then I'll treat you two to a meal at the Red Papaya. I'm... Not that great at cooking to be honest, so this is the least I can do in my brother's place. How does that sound?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2011   #942 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Works for me," the pair accidentally said in unison.

After they were finished giving high fives for being totally in sync, they stood up and Rune said, "Dinnertime!!"

Anna laughed at her childish father as he placed her on his shoulders. Rune then said, "I think we're ready to go!"

01-24-2011   #943 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kana smiled, "Okay, let's go!" she then turned to Bernard and Locke, "You two should come too~" She ran on ahead but ended up tripping over her own feet! However she quickly recovered from the fall, brushed the dirt off her clothes and threw her fists into the air, "I'm fine! I'm fine!"

She lead the group to the Red Papaya.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-24-2011   #944 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"Sure, I could use a good meal," Locke said.

"I'd be honored," Bernard nodded.

Thus they followed her into the sunset.

01-24-2011   #945 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Boris was walking in the square with Bianca. He even had his youngest daughter Ania and Tatania. The little girl was running about happily as the rest of them moved quite slowly. He was glad to be back home, and even more-so to see that his daughters were doing well first hand. When he heard Bianca ask about kai, he couldn't help but smile.

"Ohh he'll be just fine, my dear." He chuckled a bit and looked at the angel; "Even if they did arrest him already, he's most likely enjoying a good card game with the guards. It's nothing to worry about~ "

Ania overheard her father tugged on the fabric of his pant let and looked at him with intrigued eyes. She seemed amazed that anyone could convince guards to play!

"Papa, I want to play a card game with him!"

Boris patted her head lovingly and nodded, chuckling a bit.

"Alright.. Maybe tomorrow, or a few hours from now~"

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long ;; ))

01-24-2011   #946 (permalink)
Special
Games

And with that our party ended their journey. Kana and the others enjoyed their dinner, happily chatting away as the night rolled on in. In the next few days to come many more soldiers were returning on the whale ships, returning to their families after a long and gruelling time out fighting in Asgard.

Kai was just sitting back in his cell, flipping a coin as he quietly recalled an old tune.

"Because those who have sinned are just giving up everything
Because those who have been punished are yearning too much
Just about everything might be simply abandoned
Yet the threads of fate will just keep on spinning..."

Kai caught the coin and opened his hand, the heads side was facing towards him.

"So little Miss Serena Seraphina... If you still are alive.. Just what are you planning for us all?" Kai chuckled to himself, "To drag both worlds into a war.. What's next? Dumping all the shit swimming around Midgard over our heads?"

As the moon tucked away a patch of clouds the land of Utgard was enveloped in the darkness of the night.

To be continued...