Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-22-2010   #21 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Yeah, the bank's still around, but let's eat first! Consider it on the house too."

With that Kai lead the group into the restaurant. Various delicious smells filled the air and it was bustling with activity. Nobles were chatting as they ate, and waitresses and waitors were taking care of their respective duties. Kai brought the group to a empty table and a waitress came by with menus.

"Welcome back, Master~" she greeted Kai with a smile, "Would you all like something to drink?"

"I'll have Applecot wine," Kai said.

"Jasmine tea, please and thankyou," Bianca ordered as she flipped through the menu.

OOC: HAVE SOME AMBIENCE MUSIC

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-22-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2010   #22 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly grew a smile, seeing hospitality that she has not seen in a very long time.
She sat down on a chair a couple seats away from Kai.
She raised her arm, allowing her sleeves to show her pointing finger.
"Can I have a cup of ice water ma'am?"

12-22-2010   #23 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nathan also sat down on a chair at the empty table.
"Some warm milk tea would be fine for me, please and thanks."

12-22-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Though he had quite a lot of paperwork to do today, Boris decided he would treat himself to a nice, quiet late lunch at one of his favorite restaurants; The Red Papaya. When he arrived and asked to get a table, he couldn't help but notice a certain incubus. He walked right up to him, smiling. He quietly excused himself to the waitress since he was interrupting their order..

"Hello there Kai, miss Bianca." He said as he nodded to her. " I didn't think I'd find you here today. How are you all? I see you've brought a few people with you as well."

12-22-2010   #25 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Mr. Dragon!" Bianca greeted Boris with a smile, "Sit with us!"

"It's been a while, Boris," Kai greeted Boris with a nod, "I hear you've been swimming in piles of paperwork."

The waitress did a bow before Boris, "Will you be joining this group, sir...?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-22-2010   #26 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

The door to the restaurant suddenly swung open as five females walked in. They spotted Akaiito and took a seat in a table nearby, except for a girl with black and orange hair tied in a sideways ponytail in military uniform.

Pau ran from the door and immediately tackled Akaiito off of his chair. "Shoe! Is this really Shoe? You look old enough to be my dad now. But my cousins said you're Akaiito, but you sound like a Shoe, and only Bao knew Shoe best. Pau kept coming back here allllllll the time to see Shoe but Shoe was never here. This is really Shoe, right? Right? Right?" She pressingly questioned him one after another.

"It seems like Pau knew Akaiito before too. Isn't that nice." Charlotte smiled.

"Stop causing a scene you annoying brat." Clemence hissed.

Sanzuru adjusted her glasses and grinned. "Ah, I remember now. The incubus that ran off before I could come back for the party." She took a sip of the water placed at the table. "How's it going, Kai?"

12-22-2010   #27 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai fell back on the chair, with the orange haired girl on top of him, "Bao!.. Or rather Pau. Yes it's me Shoe!" Kai laughed, "And long time no see, Nihiru!.. Sorry for running off like that before, hehe. The cops were tailing me and Kana right when you left."

Bianca blinked, her eyes were on Sanzuru, "You're that girl who fought with everyone against my sister."

12-22-2010   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"You heard right. It's quite the abyss-" Boris' eyes widened in surprise as he saw the girl with striking hair color tackle the incubus off his chair.

"Well I'll be, it's Bao!" He said with a grin. He hadn't seen the girl in an incredibly long time, and was almost surprised that in all those years her signature hairstyle hadn't changed. He then turned to the waitress and replied with a simple "yes, thank you".

12-22-2010   #29 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

"My, my. It has become quite a party in here."

I guess I'll be staying in Chokma, Nathan thought. He wanted to get away from the fighting going on, and this city was very lively.

12-22-2010   #30 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly closed her eyes, clapped her hands, and grinned.
"Hahaha, it's almost like a class reunion of sorts!"
She opened her eyes and looked at Pau.
"You're one of Nihiru's kids, eh? You have that energy about ya!"

12-22-2010   #31 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Nihiru? Oh, right. Sanzuru works now." Her gaze went to Bianca. "Ahh..." She remembered, but kept quiet and laid back in her chair, smiling to herself as her niece enjoyed Kai's presence.

Pau looked up at the man. "Ah, it's Boris! Except it's Pau now. But Pau still remembers Boris because Bao is Pau!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Pau."

Pau looked back at Cecile, then stood up and brushed herself off. "Hey Shoe, Shoe, can Pau go use your kitchen? The last time Pau asked they said no even though Pau said Pau knew Shoe but they just gave Pau weird looks." She stared at Akaiito.

12-22-2010   #32 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai jumped back up and brushed himself up. He listened to Pau's request and a smile grew on his face as she spoke. He pat her on the head and said, "Of course. Come on, I'll show you where they are."

With that Kai left with Pai to head to the kitchens.

The waitress asked Boris and the sin siblings what they wanted to drink.

12-22-2010   #33 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly couldn't see anything she would like on the menu.
"Uhm..."
She cocked her head to the side. She looked over at the waitress.
"Ma'am, you think you can take a special order? Like maybe a pork chop on rice?"

12-22-2010   #34 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Jasmine tea." "Soda." "Red wine." "Your strongest alcohol." They all replied differently.

Sanzuru stood up and walked over to Bianca while her nieces talked amongst each other. She kicked Kai's chair back in its upright position and sat next to her. "Nihiru never talked much to you back then, did she?"

12-22-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris took a seat at the table and straightened up the collar of his blouse.

"I'll have a glass of your finest white wine, please." Feeling up for some small talk, he then turned to the nearest person near him, which ended up being Nathan. "I believe we haven't met yet, my name is Boris Petya. An old friend of Kai's. And you are?"

12-22-2010   #36 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht opened his eyes to see the sky. He was lying down on a hard, almost flat slope. He was feeling terrible. His bones ached, he had a headache, and his body felt very strange. Adding to his bad health, he couldn't remember anything in the past. No childhood memories, no happy or sad memories. He couldn't even remember what he had for lunch yesterday. His memories seemed to be all that was missing though, he still had knowledge.

Damn, I feel like crap...

Leht turned his head slightly, and could recognize panels on the slope he was lying down on. It looked like roof tiles. Attempting to get up, he felt like a rusted machine, and couldn't move properly. Clumsily getting himself onto his feet, he examined his surroundings for only a brief moment, until he lost his footing and slipped. He didn't land on the ground head first fortunately, his hips were the first to feel the impact, followed by the head. That hurt.

Ahhhh...I'll just close my eyes for a moment...

And he fell asleep, the last thing reflected in his eyes was a door with an "Out to Lunch" sign on it.

12-22-2010   #37 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

"My name is Nathan Dane. A pleasure to meet you."
Nathan nodded at Boris.
"Kai... Akaiito has many old friends, doesn't he? It's amazing how many unique friends he had made over a thousand-or-so years."

12-22-2010   #38 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Yeah, a fish fillet would be great, thanks!" Rune told the waiter.

"Sorry if it seems like I'm in a rush guys, but time is money you know?" he said, "You should really try to think about my schedule sometime before you start planning these things. Anyway, it seems like there's a small crowd at that table over there, I wonder what's going on..."

12-22-2010   #39 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"I'll see what I can do," The waitress went off to get their drinks in order and see to Elly's order.

"You could say Kai's a pretty important guy and has been over the years," Bianca said with a smile, then turned to Sanzuru, "Not so much."

12-22-2010   #40 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly looked over at Bianca.
"So Bianca, what has been happening over here? Not much news is leaked over to Asgard..."