Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-02-2011   #261 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"thank you for your hospitality."

Too cute!

"It was no trouble," he said with a smile, "I didn't know what you like so I figured making a selection would be a good idea. Besides, it's nice to have a big breakfast sometimes. And it's really nice to be able to eat breakfast with someone. Eating with others makes the food taste even better, that's what I think."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-02-2011   #262 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Hmm, this is quite a dilemma. Should I kill Akaiito and collect my reward, or trick Makoto and collect a reward?" He sighed. "Both ways sound fun, if only I could do both and collect both rewards."

He looked up at the sky, wondering how he would go about this.

01-02-2011   #263 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nathan woke up some time between morning and noon, in his true form. Grumbling as he shaped into his human form, he managed to overhear the conversation between his caretaker and her comrades.

That's right... the king was murdered just yesterday.

Nathan stepped out of his room and entered the food-filled one. He slightly bowed immediately when he had walked in.

"I must thank you for housing me with such wonderful shelter."

He raised his head and looked at the girls with honesty.

"My name is Nathan Dane, a traveler who stopped by in the city of Chokma. No... I am a phantasm, and I represent one of the seven virtues, the virtue of kindness. I had wanted to begin a new life here, trying to escape the war that has been happening currently, but unfortunately, a few circumstances have risen coincidentally some time after my arrival."

He didn't look away for a second as he did his best to solve this issue.

"I realize that I, as well as a few others, are suspicious of killing the king. But I have no intentions to hurt him in any way."

01-02-2011   #264 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Boris was eating lunch in one of the lounges while looking at some of his paper work. He was there with two of his daughters, Tatiana and his youngest, Ania, who looked to be about four or fives years old. Her silky blonde hair was tied into two pigtails, and she looked quite mischievous.

"Ania, you're surprisingly calm today. I'm very proud of you." Boris said with a chuckle.

"That's 'cause the yummy sammiches!" The little girl said as she munched on the sandwiches in question. Her elder sister smiled a bit as she ate silently.
-----
Upon hearing the doorbell ring, a maid went to greet the person there.
"Good day to you Miss Bianca, please come in. Master Boris is having lunch and would be happy for you to join him."

01-02-2011   #265 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

With that Bianca followed the maid to where Boris was enjoying his lunch.

"Mr. Dragon!" Bianca ran up to him, "Kai's going off to Asgard again.. And I have a very bad feeling about this..."

---

Kai rose a brow when Grandison said mission of great importance.

"Where should we meet again for our departure?"

"The Red Papaya," Kai took a bite from the fruit, "Is that fine with you?"

---

"Eating with others makes the food taste even better, that's what I think."

Kana smiled, "... Yes, I agree." She looked at the various foods before her, then grabbed an empty plate and began selecting whatever foods she wanted; pancakes and breakfast sausage specifically for now. Once she picked out what she wanted she poured herself a cup of tea, "... You really didn't have to do all this," she said softly before taking a sip of her tea.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-03-2011   #266 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"Interesting you should say that," Grandison said presenting Kai with the voucher. "I have a voucher to eat there. I'll be heading there now then. Until later."

Grandison nodded and excused himself from Kai's company and out of the guest house.

01-03-2011   #267 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

It figures that something like this would happen. Because his clothes were torn, they were too loose - and obviously raggedy - to be of any more use. And the azure dragon really liked that purple vest...

He looked to Cecily with a childish hopelessness, wondering if she thought he were some improper lout. Instead, she only offered her apron, which would cover his groin area almost as well as his cloth piece. Finir was thankfully relieved, and his face brightened up with a slightly opened, infantile smile. He tore of the ripped clothes, took the apron, and wrapped it around his waist. Though it was slightly embarrassing, it would have to do for now.

The fair maid suggested that he go to his room. She said she would bring him clothes that would fit his natural body. Finir wasted no time going to his room, for the embarrassment still lingered in his thoughts.

"Yes, yes, you may bring me dinner," the azure dragon said, scooting out the dining room. "I've yet to really taste your cooking. I bet it will be remarakable!"

----

Around noon...

The azure dragon had outfitted himself with the clothes that Cecily had brought him the night before. The clothes seemed more traditional, almost tribal in some respects: There was a leather belt he wore that had cloth pieces going down five sides - the front, over his pelvis, the sides, along his hips, and two more between his tail. he wore brown, tight shorts that were half the cloth's length. Luckily, the pants had a hole in it for him to fit his tail though.

Finir wrapped white cloth around his waist up to his midsection, which ended just before the very bottom of the base of his wings. He were silver and black bracelet on both arms, both adorned with sapphire, as well as a matching anklet and tail ring.

There was still need for disguise, however, but before Finir would make his next move, he would have to ask Boris for his take on it. Maybe, just maybe, he could keep his form without changing it too much.

Finir sniffed the air for Boris' scent, and doggedly followed it downstairs from his room. Apparently, he was in one of his many lounges, but...hold on a sec...there's three of him?! Finir had to investigate this.

As he neared Boris' current location, he heard a distant voice:

"...ing off to Asgard again. And I have a bad feeling about this... "

That voice sounded deathly familiar. The curious dragon peeked from behind the wall into the serene lounge that Boris was currently residing it. The first thing he noted were two fairly young girls in his company - one, seeming filled with endless engery; the other, seemingly introverted and collected. However, there was another girl, taller than the others. Finir sniffed for a moment and recognized the taller girl to be the angel he met from before, the one he promised not to give her identity away, so long as he did the same for him.

Feeling a little less nervous, the azure dragon walked in.

"Umm...hello, everyone. Boris. And....Bianca, right?"
With each noun, he gave a nod, put pointed at the fair young lady with a questioning squint. "I somewhat overheard. What seems to be the problem?"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-03-2011   #268 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

As Nathan Dane finished his introduction, a young girl with blue and black hair bumped into him from behind. Her blue pajamas contrasted the rest of her family members' black and trimmed military jackets. She looked up at the obstacle and walked past him to the table to sit next to Sanzuru.

"Well, about time you two woke up." Sanzuru chuckled. "A phantasm of the seven virtues, eh? Isn't this interesting." She put down her newspaper and pushed up her glasses to look at Nathan.

"Didn't Nihiru fight a few phantasms that represented the seven sins many years ago? What an interesting coincidence." Charlotte said, clasping her hands together happily. "Ah, I don't think we even introduced ourselves."
Charlotte pointed towards each person at the table in a clockwise manner. "That's Pau, Gluttony. Sanzuru, Greed. Aotan, Sloth. Clemence, Wrath. Cecile, Pride. And I'm Charlotte, Lust." She smiled at Nathan. "Make yourself at home."

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-03-2011 at 04:30 AM.

01-03-2011   #269 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly grew bored of the supervision of her shrine's construction. Mainly, because the workers were working hard, so there was nobody that she could chew out.
She started walking to The Red Papaya, seeing if there was anyone she knew there.

01-03-2011   #270 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris was about to take a sip of tea when Bianca entered the room. He put the cup down and looked at her with a concerned expression.

"Oh dear... Please sit, Bianca. We have much to discuss." He then saw Finir enter the room, and looked at Bianca as if saying "Should he be listening in to our conversation?"

Tatania noticed her father's expression, though it wasn't really directed at her, and decided it would be better if she and her little sister would leave. Ania didn't protest, and playfully ran out of the room with a small cucumber sandwich in hand. On her way out of the room, the little girl bumped into one of the maids, Cecily. The young dragon simply patted her head and greeted the two girls. Cecily then entered the lounge, holding a pendant in her hand. It was the magical pendant that Boris had given the young man.

"Um, Finir, sir.. You dropped this yesterday, and I know this is very important, so.." She then noticed Bianca was there and smiled at her, bowing politely; " Good day to you, miss Bianca. Would you like something to eat?"

01-03-2011   #271 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Bianca nodded and sat down next to Boris. She looked at Finir and turned back to Boris as if saying 'I don't see the harm in it.'

"The problem is..."

" Good day to you, miss Bianca. Would you like something to eat?"

Bianca cut herself off and said, "Hello, Cecily. Um... Some applecots would be nice." She turned back to Boris, "The King has been assassinated, and it was Kai who did it. It's all part of the plan he set in motion two years ago after the Goddess saved Kuroko from her illness!.. Unless... Kai never told you about that?..."

---

Kai smiled slightly, "Well well... There he goes..."

The incubus left the traveler's house himself.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-03-2011   #272 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Nathan smiled, listening to Charlotte's introduction as he seated himself. Normally a person would freak out knowing he or she was in a house full of sins, but Nathan's too kind to notice a thing.
"Ah, I have heard of Nihiru. I believe she had worked with my younger brother during that battle. Oh, and please do not mind my presence. Although I am a phantasm, I was created not to be bloodthirsty or violent at all."
He looked down at the ground, and back up as he recalled something Charlotte did not mention.
"I have noticed that you did not introduce one sin - Envy. Being my polar opposite, I would be enthralled to meet her."

01-03-2011   #273 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Envy is... she's currently up in Asgard. She works for the seventh division's special ops. There's little chance she may visit until the war is over." Charlotte replied softly.

"She means we don't know, that the last we heard of her was that she was in Asgard, on orders from that woman to collect information for the seventh division." Clemence coldly added.

"Clemence."

"Maybe she's the one that killed the king. Then we'd have to deal with the ultimate sin, now don't we?"

Sanzuru rolled up her newspaper and threw it at Clemence. "We have guests, it's too early to be yelling things and blaming it so quickly on Envy." She turned to Nathan. "Sorry about that. But like Clemence said, we haven't seen Envy since way before even Nihiru's time. That girl's a lot different from the rest of us, after all."

Pau clicked her chopsticks at the group. "More eating, less talking!" The young girl ordered.

01-03-2011   #274 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

'Subtle' wasn't part of the azure dragon's vocabulary. It was usual that the cub would want to engage, hear in, or listen absently to a conversation, especially if it had to do with the latest news. It was like this at his home region, so it was more of a force of habit; when someone caught word of current events, it spread like wildfire. Boris and Bianca exchanged looks, probably regarding his presence in this conversation, then began their talk. When Finir thought about it, it wouldn't be fair to him; he suspected that what they were going to talk about could possibly affect his own standing. He had to listen in, whether they wanted him to or not...

He watched stoically as what seemed to be Boris' youngest daughter exited the room, while on her way running into a maid at the door, who patted their heads before they headed off. That maid was Cecily. Finir leaned on the wall quietly as she approached him, the shape-shifting pendant crested in her palm.

"Um, Finir, sir.. You dropped this yesterday, and I know this is very important, so.."

Finir grasped the pendant thankfully, speculating at its design, then looking to the dragon maid with a nod.

"Thanks Cecily. I'll most definitely need this." He fitted the shape-shifting pendant into a small sack, then strung it around on a part of his leather waist band. Cecily then turned away to tend to Bianca, who asked for applecots ((sounds delicious. :O)).

The hiding angel then shared the news to the lavish dragon across from her:

"The King has been assassinated, and it was Kai who did it. It's all part of the plan he set in motion two years ago after the Goddess saved Kuroko from her illness!.. Unless... Kai never told you about that?..."

Finir never really knew that a king resided in this great city. However, it would only make sense. But the murderer being Kai? The silver-haired man he first met at the Red Papaya? The same man whose clothes was sullied with blood that Boris tended to the night before?

"What a strange city..." Finir thought to himself. "Or a strange, dangerous situation..."
Finir then slightly gasped to himself as he started to connect the dots. If the king in this city was assassinated, the guards would definitely be on high alert. But if here were a guard, who would he suspect immediately that would have something to do with it? An angel? The azure dragon looked to Bianca for a moment, but dismissed the thought immediately. How could something as sweet as her do anything that gruesome? Also, she mentioned the silver-haired man, Kai, was the assassin. That could mean that the guards would suspect a demon.

The answer started to become blatantly obvious. The guards would want to suspect any newcomers that entered behind these fortified, stalwart walls recently. And the azure dragon himself was among one of the handful.

It was at this point that Finir started to become increasingly tense, shuddering at the thought of his apprehension.

"That....that bastard just made my situation even more delicate..." Finir said to himself, looking at a trembling, clinched fist. He wanted to punch something, but he restrained his impulse, only allowing himself to gaze at his shuddering claw even longer with an equally trembling maw. He flicked his sharp tail like a small whip at the air.

'Way to go, Kai. Way to go' was the sum of Finir's posture.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-03-2011   #275 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Boris seemed quite pensive. At this point he wasn't paying too much attention to Finir and was beginning to worry a bit. He had known that Kai's daughter was sick for some time, and was eventually cured, but he never really found out why..

"A goddess, you say.. She seems to be of the bloodthirsty kind." He sighed, "I do not know of this plan.. could you please inform me about it?" Boris was not frustrated about the fact that Kai didn't tell him about all this. A man needs to keep his secrets, but he felt like this was starting to become too big to stay a secret. One thing was certain, a plan that had taken form two years ago must mean Kai had quite the dept to repay.

Cecily returned with the applecots and served them to Bianca. She then turned to Finir, who seemed quite agitated. She looked at him with a worried expression.

"I'm sorry.. Could I get you anything?

01-03-2011   #276 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Really?... I thought Kai told you..." Bianca muttered, then spoke up, "... Two years ago, when Kuroko was on the brink of death, Kai rattled with grief, the Goddess Frigg... The queen of Asgard... She appeared before him and said that she could cure Kuroko but at a price. Kai didn't hesitate at all to accept!... But the price... The condition he was told to repay..."

Bianca let out a sigh and munched on an applecot, "... To end the war. Frigg understood that Kai had power, people that he could manipulate to do his bidding, and was an accomplished assassin. She asked him to learn of the true reasons behind the war and with the help of Evis Cross and others... He learned of a horrible plot that had been weaved by Fortunata, the Commandant of the Asgard militia, the King of Utgard, and lastly Supreme General Yuuki.

"I know not of the details," Bianca admitted sadly, "But what I do know is that the men on the battlefield from both sides are being sacrificed for something big. Something that Kai is steadily working to end... Frigg commissioned Kai to do it only because all the other Gods of Asgard had either already been killed for the plan or were in hiding. Her the latter."

01-03-2011   #277 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Different? Why would a sin be left out of the other six, Nathan thought to himself.
"Yes, you're right, Pau. If you don't mind..."
He began to eat the food as well, and to his surprise, it was very delicious.
"Someone as young as you can already cook so well... You'll succeed everyone if you keep this up!"

01-03-2011   #278 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Pau can always cook well, cooking is in Pau's history!" The girl happily gloated.

Sanzuru chuckled again and stood up to leave. "Well then, if you don't mind, I have work to finish. Aotan, go change your damn clothes." With that, she left through the front door.

"So then, Nathan. If you represent one of the seven virtues, does that mean there are others?" Charlotte inquired.

01-03-2011   #279 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison was walking around the town when the news boy from the other day saw him again.

"Say! You're the fellow who looks like the general! Maybe this is about you!" the boy shoved the paper in his face.

KING CHARLES BRUTAL KILLING BY GENERAL YUUKI DOPPLEGANGER

Grandison snatched the paper forcefully and began reading the small type.

"What!? Has the world gone mad?" Grandison gasped as he finished reading enough to get the gist of it. "Who would go to such length to incriminate my brother!"

"That will be one copper piece please," the boy said.

Grandison begrudgingly gave the boy the money.

"Thanks," the boy said. "But it isn't you right?"

"Of course it wasn't me!" Grandison bristled. "Whoever this is wishing to soil the good Yuuki name will sorely regret their choice!"

He had a warring of emotions within. Should he continue to Asgard or stay in the city to see if any more news about the assassin surfaced. Also how was his brother and family taking the situation? He also knew Cornelius fairly well. The Prince was surely crushed.

He wanted to gain honor for himself and further honor for his family by securing his place in the history of the war in Asgard. However clearing up any suspicion regarding his family in the death of the king and bringing to justice the Assassin surely would have the same results.

01-03-2011   #280 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"You really didn't have to do all this."

"Nonsense, it's my pleasure. I love having company, I love to cook, and I love to eat. And it's certainly a plus that my company is so... radiant," Rune said, maintaining his posture but blushing a little.

I should ask her out on a proper date, while I have this golden opportunity...

While he was mustering up the courage, Rune started to fill a plate for himself.