Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2010   #161 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Blind sounds better. I'm not in favor of squeezing through that ugly thing." Dryn whispered.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-03-2010   #162 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Leila pulled out her staff and started casting up Blind.

After a bit, a black fog covered the head of the pumpkin.

It awoke in surprise, but it believed it was still asleep, due to "closed eyes". It panicked having the feeling of body control and blindness and fell off the bridge.

"Shall we move on?"

12-03-2010   #163 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Dryn laughed and clapped her hands, "I'm enjoying this already."

12-03-2010   #164 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

The group continued on and everything was fine but eventually they came across a Seeq who was running towards them. As he ran he tripped on one of the wooden slats of the path.

"There are a ton of them! It's not worth it! No treasure is worth this!" he said picking himself up. He pushed passed the group, and made his way towards the exit into the Highwaste.

What was that all about? Suddenly there was a foul odor in the air and from the direction the Seeq came a most foul beast approached. It was a malboro wearing a crown and waving its tentacles every which way. That must have been the creature that the Seeq was running from. But didn't he say there were a ton of them? As if on cue another malboro king came as well.

12-03-2010   #165 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Thanks for the drink!" she said as she started to gulp it down.

*Glug* *Glug*

"Aaaaaahhh~ ...What do I plan to do with him, hmmm... Well, it's not like I'm going to kill him or something, there's no reason to be concerned. Actually, I was going to take him in, give him an apprenticeship under me, assuming he accepts it," she said calmly, "I mean, sometimes kids just need to be pointed in the right direction. That's what the old man did for me... Granted, I didn't rob him, but still..."

*Glug* *Glug*

"Aaaaaahhh~ This will definitely help me get some sleep~" she said with a wide grin on her face, "Just to make sure though... Tomaj, I'm gonna need one more! Ufufu~"

12-03-2010   #166 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Coming right up!" Tomaj said.

---

The kid woke up with a throbbing pain in his head.

"W,what happened?" he murmered, blinking groggily. He went to move but instead found he was restricted and bound in a chair! He began to panic.

'Oh no!' his mind went. 'What's going on? I'm going to die. They're going to kill me I have to get out of here!'

He tried to stand and maneuver himself away without causing too much noise. He didn't know where is captors were after all.

'All of this for a damn hat and some smelly monster parts,' he lamented on the inside. 'There's got to be a better way to make money than this'

12-03-2010   #167 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Lari : "What the hell?!"

Leila : "Malboros. Kings to be exact. This isn't good..."

A 3rd malboro appeared. The first one that they saw started crawling slowly towards the group.

"It's fight or run!" Leila pulled out her staff again and started casting magic.

ooc : Hint at last line : Option to run for everyone. Leila will follow either way, so it's a choice to fight or run.

12-03-2010   #168 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"I don't really want to stay..." Dryn covered her nose, almost retching. "Eugghhh, it stinks! Unless we can completely get rid of them, I think it's better we just get out of here."

12-03-2010   #169 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

There were only two ways to escape: head back to the Mosphoran Highwaste or make their way around the Malboro and hope to lose the creatures in the dense surroundings.

12-04-2010   #170 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Hnn...Lari, could you cast slow on them as we run?"

Lari : "I'll try."

"Okay, let's move!"

Leila canceled her magic cast and started running through a path around the Malboros with the others. Each 3-4 seconds Lari cast Slow on the Malboros, making them slower than a turtle. The other two Malboros started crawling with such slow speed, then a fourth Malboro appeared.

"Another one!"

12-04-2010   #171 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"My turn!" Dryn ran in front of the group, then began casting Immobilize. As it finished, she pointed her right hand like a gun at the Marlboro and pretended to shoot it, casting Immobilize on the King.

12-04-2010   #172 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The spell missed.

The targeted beast then readied Bad Breath attack in order to poison, blind and slow down the party. However before it could attack a aeroga spell came from out of nowhere! The beast wiggled as it was damaged by the magick but it still proceeded to blow its breath out.

12-04-2010   #173 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leila held up her staff, started casting magic, and backstepped as fast as she could from the approaching breath. Once she collided into a tree, she was almost deadlocked, until:

"Fleeting wind! Aero!"

A quick whack in the open space summoned quick winds which blew away the approaching of breath, keeping her in a limited safe area. That is until, well, she forgot her party members were close to the bad breath.

12-04-2010   #174 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Again another powerful shot of aeroga magick issued from an unknown source causing the malboro to collapse and die. At this point the three slowed malboros went on to attack. Two targeting Leila and one with its sights set on Russet.

12-04-2010   #175 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Hnn..." Leila didn't know what to do. Save herself or save her party members who were flinching from the poison and vile smell.

But fortunately, the slow on the two malboros on her sight was enough speed for her to save Russet. She had to be fast enough, though.

Another magic spell, set on sights on Russet's predator.

"Shard of the frost! Blizzard!"

A small icicle dropped on the Malboro. Usually a 1st-tier magic would have average damage, but due to the Glacial Staff, the malboro fainted!

But soon, the other two malboros were almost near her, and the small vile air was still limiting her surroundings. She couldn't escape.

12-04-2010   #176 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Suddenly there was a bright light. It was Holy magick! And suddenly all was still. The malboros fell over onto the path, lifeless. A few seconds passed as the party regained their bearings when suddenly there was rustling from the tree tops.

"More treasure hunters I presume?" A voice said. "Sky pirates perhaps?"

Then suddenly the speaker floated down from the tree tops onto the path, though he still hovered over it. Based on his accent he was Archadian. He wore a red frock and had his long blonde hair pulled back into a wavy ponytail. He had a sword at his side and a shield and bag strapped to his back. It was Yuuki the famous hunter!

Wordlessly he unsheathed his sword and began picking through the corpses. He seemed to see something he liked and bent down in order to retrieve it. The party only could see that t was a dark black crystal before it disappeared into his sack.

"Well, suggest you all should go back whence you came. I'm sure you've heard the rumors... it isn't safe here. Judging by that poor performance going any further would spell suicide," the man admonished.

He gave one of the malboro's another stabbing for good measure and then put away his sword after wiping it. He floated past the group in order to continue on deeper through the woods.

12-04-2010   #177 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leila felt anger. She would have taken care of the malboros if it weren't for her limited 3rd-tier casting. She wanted some revenge and show that creep hunter whose tougher.

Not only that, she needs the rewards and so does Lari. Well, she wasn't sure of Lari needing it, but there was no way she's not going to lose.

12-04-2010   #178 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The boy wiggled to try to get out of his ropes but it just wasn't working. He looked around at his surroundings and could recognize it as a shop of some sort. Would a shop owner really be a child murderer? He really hoped not. He finally summoned the last bit of his courage than stood and began hopping towards the exit.

---

Bani drank his one drink and was satisfied. After all it was still the day time and he could still run some more errands until time to retire.

"Apprenticeship, huh?" Bani asked. "Sounds mighty charitable... but how do you figure the kid'll be any good to ya?"

12-04-2010   #179 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Eh, I'm not saying he'll be any good," Jyrn said with a gasp, finishing her second drink, "But I can't just leave him out in the streets, that's not a home to anyone... Speaking of which, I should be heading back soon."

"Anyway, thanks for the drinks, I'll see you soon," she said, stumbling to her feet for a minute before catching her balance, "But if I don't get back soon the old man'll have my head."

And with that, she was off. Upon arriving at the shop, she noticed the boy standing up, still tied, hopping towards the door. The old man was sitting behind the boy, at the chair behind the front counter. Jyrn couldn't help but laugh.

"Ufufu~ Don't worry kid, I'm not going to kill you or anything, though I should beat the hell out of ya. But I had very good reason to leave you tied here. You see, I was returning from a Clan Centurio job when you jumped me and my friend and took our spoils. What you weren't aware of is how seriously I take my work... Anyway, you know what happened after that, and the reason you're tied now is so you couldn't leave while I was out, I wanted to talk with you," she said with a smile.

"See, the way I see it, street life is no way for a kid to be living, so... I'd like to offer you an apprenticeship here at my shop. Sound alright?" she asked.

12-04-2010   #180 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The kid blinked and gave Jyrn an incredulous look before falling out on the floor.

"Can you untie me so I can pinch myself?" he asked. "I don't even know you or what you do here? Is this some kind of trick? Are you going to hand me to the authorities after getting my hopes up like this? I have a mom and a dad! I swear they'll miss me if you kidnap me forever! I gave you back your stuff!"

He sat up a little as best he could.

"What's an apprenticeship anyway?"