Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-30-2010   #81 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

On the airship Larietta sat down on the floor right by a window and watched the scenery fly by at the deck. She rarely rode airships and of course could never really get used to them. She wasn't exactly airsick, but not exactly comfortable either.

As she let out a sigh she eyed a iron suit juggernaut over on the far side of the deck. Bastards, they all were. Lari figured that they wouldn't beat her or anything just for sitting on the ground like so, though.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2010   #82 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Dryn yawned and stretched from deep within the engine room of the airship to Nalbina. She slowly stood up, adjusting herself to the moving airship and looked down at the fruits of her effort. Many scrap metal, some wiring of different sorts, some nuts and bolts, and a few devices that seemed broken and useless. She shoved them into her pouch and walked out of the engine room, clinging and clanging every time she took a step.

Dryn slowly opened the door and snuck out so that no one would notice the small girl. She eyed the bar and climbed into the tall chair next to a tanned hume. Dryn dropped a couple of gil onto the table. "Something to drink." She blatantly said.

11-30-2010   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sevidical will become famous soon enough

Russet looked around the ship, scanning for a place to make himself comfortable. "I'll just go out on the deck, I suppose. Maybe the air will be even fresher now that we are thousands of feet above Rabanastre" He remarked sarcastically as he made his way to some small steps leading towards the deck.

"Be sure to be down here when we reach our destination! kupo" Adelain said as Russet was walking away. "I'll be sitting here", Adelain pulled a small chair from underneath a table and took out his notepad to brief himself once again before they reached their stop.

---

Russet finally at the deck of the airship looked over the banister that guarded the edge. "Hmmm.." His mind began to wander as the course of today's events rushed through his head.
"No class at all..." He whispered to himself. The wind whipped furiously, and he heard ladies shriek as their dresses flew with the passing wind...as well as his hat.

"My hat!" He groaned as he watch it fly off into the clouds with great speed. "Absolutely marvelous", he sighed.

11-30-2010   #84 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Bani chuckled.

"I'm buying if you get that onion!"

The onion was now getting back up. It shook its head and then right away began dancing towards the two hunters.

11-30-2010   #85 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

"Just air and clouds. And sand." Leila thought. "Hm, I wonder how Bani and Jyrn are doing."

She looked on the large red-digital like clock next to the bar. It read "0:08." That's how much time has passed by. That means 12 minutes until arrival.

While using this spare time, Leila might as well try to get to know her party members.

Adelain, to her, didn't seem much of a fighter. In fact, she remembered that he said he was only trying to train Russet. So that left the moogle out. She walked over to Lari and sat down with her.

"So, Lari, do you know any magic?"

11-30-2010   #86 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh, hi Leila," Lari greeted after getting out of a daze, "Just a bit of time magick and some white magick. I'm more of a support fighter if anything." She pointed at the rifle on her back as if supporting that statement. "I work with bombs, too."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-30-2010   #87 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

"Time magick...do you happen to know Haste? That would really help against the bomb queen. Me and my ice staff will take care of those things in one shot, super fast!"

ooc: bed time nao~ will post in morning~ /will allow Dani/Sev for control of my character while I am asleep but no dialogue though (so it's only for like, movement/scene change)

Last edited by PKShota; 11-30-2010 at 08:43 PM.

11-30-2010   #88 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Lari gave her a cheeky grin, "Yeah! I also know slow, too!"

11-30-2010   #89 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"I'm buying if you get that onion!"

"That's all I needed to hear," Jyrn said with a grin on her face, "You're mine, you little bastard!"

She ran towards the onion creature, but before reaching it, she stopped and jumped high into the air, obviously confusing the creature.

Don't worry, you'll understand soon enough you little shit...

She adjusted her position in mid-air, and dropped directly on top of the onion, effectively stabbing it in the top of the head with both daggers.

"Well, that takes care of that," Jyrn laughed.

11-30-2010   #90 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

The onion died with a whimper and then all was still. Bani waited with baited breathe as if thinking a new swarm of plant creatures would arise from the sands but instead all that could be heard was the wind... and distant shouts.

Bani turned around and sure enough he saw two men coming up from the the direction of the outpost.

"Thank you! Thank you!" the men were cheering. "You really saved our hides. We would have never been able to get past that tomato and its friends."

"We tried but they would keep confusing us or making us fall asleep," the other added.

"And they'd ram us with their little heads. It was awful," the guy said. "But you know at least we'll be able to get by. Ours is just a little problem when compared to the Salikawood."

"Are you referring to the bomb queen?" Bani asked.

The one guy shook his head, "I don't know what you're going on about but that's not the rumor going around with us merchants."

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what it sounds like," the guy said. "There are a lot of funny things going on in the woods lately and it's got people spooked is all. I don't think clearing out a few bombs is gonna change that, y'know."

11-30-2010   #91 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"Sounds interesting," Jyrn said with a contemplative look on her face, "Bani, wanna check that out after we go get our pay for this job?"

After saying that, she got distracted by the corpses of the plant creatures. "Hmm, I may be able to use parts of these," she said, obviously thinking out loud again.

She started looting whatever she thought might be useful, while eagerly waiting for Gio'bani's response.

11-30-2010   #92 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Bani watched a Jyrn began collecting the plant parts but at the same time thinking about what she said.

Suddenly he remembered something from earlier that day.

Bani said, "I'm surprised though to see only two notices up."

"Yeah it's a slow day. Well," Tomaj leaned forward and gestured for him to come forward too although the only other patron was a drunk guy who was way too out of it to even evesdrop. "I heard Montblanc may have something for you too but you didn't hear it from me."

"Say Toma--" Bani stopped because Tomaj said not to mention him. "I mean... Maybe we should see how the others fair on their bomb hunt before we go rushing there ourselves."

"You mean your friends went to the Salikawoods?" the traveler asked.

"Well, some hunters took a mark for a creature there yes," Bani replied.

The traveler shook his head, "I will never understand you hunters and treasure hunting types. They're the only people who bother to go in there anymore. Anyway we've got to get on our way to Rabanastre we've been delayed long enough. Good luck on whatever your decision may be."

The two travelers and their chocobo pulled wagon went off in the direction of the city.

Bani turned to Jyrn, "Are you serious about going to the Salikawoods?" He still wasn't sure what to do.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-30-2010 at 10:05 PM.

11-30-2010   #93 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Well, if there really is something going on, those people could be in trouble," Jyrn stated, obviously still distracted by the plants, "Besides, it's fun right? Ufufu~"

I should be able to fashion some nice clothes with this!

"Anyway, if you don't want to go then we don't have to. If we don't I can go get work done. Besides, you owe me a drink, ufufu~" she snickered.

12-01-2010   #94 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Hm, slow is also good too." She mumbled. Now, nothing more to talk about.

"I'll go see Russet."

She stood up and walked over to Adelain. "Um, Adelain, do you know where Russet is?"

12-01-2010   #95 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Bani eyed the viera.

"Ok," he said "if you aren't too tired we can go but how do you suppose we catch up with them? they could be half way to nalbina depending on whoch way they took. ''

12-01-2010   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

"Oh, I believe he went up on the deck, miss. I can only hope he isn't causing any mischief up there kupo" Adelain replied as he tucked his notepad safely back into his bag.

"Be warned, I can not always be held responsible for his...actions, as much as I try to control them", The moogle said while scratching his head in thought. Maybe it wasn't a good idea that Russet came along, he thought to himself.

Last edited by sevidical; 12-01-2010 at 09:16 AM.

12-01-2010   #97 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Hmmm... I hadn't thought about that," Jyrn said, "We probably wouldn't be able to catch up to them until long after they had arrived... Maybe we should just go back to town and wait on some news... As much as it bothers me to not know what's going on, it's not like we could get there quick enough anyway."

12-01-2010   #98 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Don't worry Adelain. If it comes to it, I'll help him around to be a great mercenary! Or whatever you are helping him with."

Leila rushed off to the deck entrance. Before entering the open airs, she tightly secured her sheathe belt, in case it fell off during random rapid gusts.

She walked out, feeling the cool air brush against her skin and clothes. She walked over to Russet staring at the open space, with a look as if he was troubled.

"Something wrong, Russet?"

12-01-2010   #99 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Russet's gaze refused to drift away from the skies that surrounded them.
"Oh, it seems my hat wanted to escape from this wretched ship as well", he said plainly while patting his now bare head.
"...I suppose its trivial compared to the rest of today's events"

12-01-2010   #100 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Oh...it's okay! When we get back to Rabanastre I'll get you a new hat! The price is on me, don't worry!"