League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-29-2010   #61 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Leila unlocked her home door once again and rushed through her bank of gil.

"150,000...the price per person is 400...four people...that's 1,200. A chocobo rent is 500 per person...2,000. And maybe if I find some cool stuff to buy..."

Leila takes a bag of 10,000 gil and closes the safe. Then she exits, locks her home door once again and rushes to the aerodrome.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-29-2010   #62 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"It's actually a small tomato but it sure can be tricky," admitted Bani. "It's easy money and decent money too. Tomaj doesn't play when it comes to Tomato problems."

They rounded a particularly large dune and at the curve suddenly saw the tomato and it attacked some wolves, striking them dead.

"There he is... piece of cake..." Bani went forward, pulling his pole from his back. He was confident he wouldn't need magick for this one.

He went forward and swung his pole and bop the monster fell over.

"huh?" Bani said. "That has to be a joke..."

Suddenly they heard tons of squeaking and out of the sand sprouted many different lilttle creatures. There was the Alraune, Mandragora, Pumpkinhead, Wild Onion, Rogue Tomato, the deadly nightshade running around with haste on! The Araune charged at Bani who was nearby and rammed him in the leg causing his health to be sapped from him.

"Arg! What is this!?" cried the bangaa

11-29-2010   #63 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"Looks like this is where I come in!" Jyrn said, as she began to cast Toxify, "This should help, for sure."

After saying that, she completed her incantation, pulled out her daggers, and started cutting away at any enemies in range, while taking a beating from all sides.

"I'll have to keep at this for a bit before I can cast Protect... Why are all of them here though?!" she shouted.

11-30-2010   #64 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Don't worry!'' Bani yelled back.''I've got you covered.''

He recited a spell in his own language and suddenly a protect barrier was on the viera. He was s bangaa but green magick support was his style. After casting protect he then began casting bravery for jyrn even though he could still feel the sap spell quickly weakening him.

11-30-2010   #65 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Oh I see," she slowly nodded, "I'm glad you said it so nicely. Your friend certainly fits the cheesy air of that cafe and probably talks the talk they do too," she sneered.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-30-2010   #66 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

After Bravery was cast on Jyrn, Bani casted Regan on himself effectively stopping the energy drain. He just hoped it wouldn't strike and inflict him again. The Alraune was running about nearby and so was the Mandragora, while the other 3 fiends were focused on Jyrn.

"Try to avoid their hits!" Bani called as he swung his pole forward knocked the approaching Mandragora back. The Mandragora fell into the sand and popped right back up again and proceeded to try to ram Bani again.

The special and fearsome trait of the plant monster family was that their hits often came with some unfortunate side effect. It also didn't help that since they had haste on they were running frantically all around the two hunters and through their legs occasionally leaping forward to ram them in the gut. Bani attacked the mandragora head-on this time and it whined and fell back and ceased to move.

Before Bani could celebrate however he was rammed in the back by the Alraune. Bani fell face first into the fine sand and his rod slid some feet away down the dune.

With Jyrn, she was facing the Pumpkin head, another tomato, and a Deadly Nightshade. The were dancing around the viera like they were playing "ring around the rosy".

11-30-2010   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sevidical will become famous soon enough

It was written all over Russet's face, he cleary took offense from the girls words.To be compared with such an insulting place was unacceptable to him. He took pride in his Archadian background, even though he wasn't the best example of it. Russet lifted his nose up to inhale the surrounding air as they approached the Aerodome.

"Ahhh...Yes and this fine Rabanastre air suits you as well. Filthy, stale, and repulsive....I'd say I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between it and you...if you didn't have the ability to speak" Russet replied with a small smile on his face.

"Ahaha...W-We're here, do try to behave yourselves young ones kupo" Adelain laughed nervously as they stood before the massive building.
"All we have to do is wait on that young lady and we'll be off to take care of that nuisance! kupo"

11-30-2010   #68 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"At least I wasn't gawking at the Viera and many other various races like a lost and confused country boy," she smirked, "Honestly... Those looks you were giving all those viera... Checking out their assets in the heart of Rabanastre... I guess all you Archadians are disgusting perverts."

Larietta looked up at the large building and crossed her arms, "Oh, and at least I'm not afraid of getting dirty. Clearly shows you're less of a man then I thought you'd be when I first laid eyes on you."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-30-2010   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

"I don't recall mentioning being afraid of getting dirty...or else I wouldn't be standing so close to the epitome of filth that insists on insulting me, now would I? And Since I clearly lack what it takes to be a man, perhaps you could teach me, seeing how you aren't quite the lady yourself", Russet replied now standing over Larietta attempting to use what little height advantage he had as means of intimidation.

"Now, now settle down you two at once. We have more important matters at hand. If you could only calm your bickering for just this moment... Do try to be professional kupo" Adelain said as he attempted to wedge himself between the two.

11-30-2010   #70 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"Ugh, I'm TIRED of you little shits!" Jyrn shouted as she stabbed into the Pumpkinhead and used the momentum to vault over it. She turned around to check the condition of the enemy, and saw that while the pumpkin seemed to be down for the count, the other two were rushing over to her new position.

"Ufufu, looks like I better get ready for another round, eh?" she laughed half-heartedly, as she limbered up for the incoming attack.

11-30-2010   #71 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Larietta let out a short laugh and spat on Russet's face before walking a few more paces forward. She'd get back at him later. She'd make sure of it!

But first they had to wait for the rich girl to return.

11-30-2010   #72 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

As Lari was walking away she suddeny was grabbed by the collar and yanked against a hard metal body.

"This is an aerodome not a pen. If you want to act that way we can just have you miss your flight," a voice boomed. It was a Rabanastran patrolman. He let go of Lari.

"I'm watching you all," he gave Lari, Adelain, and Russet a look. "One more false move and you all will be begging gurdy for a chocobo."

---

Bani scrambled up and as the Alraune pounced at him. He grabbed its big head and fell backward, rolling down the dune with the creature in its grasp. They both landed at the bottom and what do you know... the little bugger was squished like a pancake!

Bani picked up his rod and then looked back up the dune just in time to see the Deadly Nightshade cast cura on himself and the onion.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-30-2010 at 06:59 PM.

11-30-2010   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

With that Russet simply pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his face without saying a word.

"M-Mr.Russet..I-I..." Adelain stuttered at a loss for words. The moogle had no idea what to say, but he wasn't exactly surprised either. Adelain had seen Russet anger quite a few people from the time he has spent with him.

"What? Its exactly the sort of behavior I would expect from someone such as her." He scoffed as he tossed the cloth handkerchief behind him. "Well that's no longer any good...I won't waste my breath any longer on her, Adel, so you need not worry..."

"Thank you, sir. Please try your best" Adelain said with a sigh of relief.

"For now..." Russet smiled.

11-30-2010   #74 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Lari merely blinked and nodded. Today was a crappy day. A very crappy day. She hated to see how the rich girl was if she ever got a chance to speak with her.

11-30-2010   #75 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Leila, dashing, came up towards them. Ignoring her fatigue and panting, she tried to let out her words.

"Huff...sorry! Got the money, let's...huff...go!" Leila continued to walk, past the trio, but in a fast pace. She went up to the counter and signed up a ride to Nalbina for 4 people. This costed 1,200 as she expected, and fortunately, a ride to Nalbina was going to leave in eight minutes.

As she looked on the departure board, she found her estimated arrival wrong. From now, it would have actually taken twenty minutes to reach Nalbina.

"Come on come on! We're...gonna miss it!" She held up and waved four airship tickets in the air.

11-30-2010   #76 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Lari ran up to Leila and grabbed her ticket with a quick "thanks". She quickly boarded the airship, not looking back at the moogle and that annoying country boy.

OOC: lol all my posts are super short ;_;

11-30-2010   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

"Come along now, you heard the young lady" Adelain beckoned the boy as he tried to catch up to Leila and Larietta. Russet groaned as he quickly followed behind and boarded the ship as well.

"Here we go again..." Russet muttered under his breath .

11-30-2010   #78 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

After being cured the night shade danced around in a taunting fashion and the Onion kept running figure eights through Jyrn's legs.

Bani ran up the dune to help out.

11-30-2010   #79 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Wow, are you kidding? You little bugger, I'll kick the shit out of you!" Jyrn said, her frustration obviously beginning to show. However, she did manage to land a swift kick on the onion, sending it flying a distance.

"Well, it's not knocked out, but at least I can get at it with my daggers now," she huffed, "Alright... Here I come, you little bastard!"

With that said, she made a mad rush towards the onion, only to be tripped by the deadly nightshade. "Oh, are you for real right now?" she groaned, "Well, try THIS on for size!"

With that said, she drove both daggers into the stomach of the deadly nightshade, and pulled the daggers to the left and right, effectively cutting the monster in half.

"I'll need some liquor after this," she shouted to Bani.

11-30-2010   #80 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Aboard the airship was what it was normally--you could see the view beyond the large glass windows on the deck and there was even a bar and item shop.

Leila went ahead and sat on a seat at the bar, but not to order a drink. She just patiently waited for some kind of event, but got bored and walked over to see the clouds.

"18 minutes until arrival," she thought.