Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2011   #701 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Reis looked at Kain. "I will note again that these crystals, or auracite, I will say for now, are important if the espers have chosen you. It feels wise for you to come. But if you do not wish, that is fine."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2011   #702 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"I can take care of her. I'll stay back here and if Tomaj manages to scrounge up any information I'm confident in Montblanc being able to relay the message. So are you going to go back with the pirates too then, Kain? You do have crystal after all."

"Oh... Okay," Kain mumbled.

"You better hurry and decide! If that no good Locke shows up he'll try to stop us for sure!" Filo pointed out.

Reis looked at Kain. "I will note again that these crystals, or auracite, I will say for now, are important if the espers have chosen you. It feels wise for you to come. But if you do not wish, that is fine."

"..." Kain looked down at his crystal, "I'll talk to Locke about it first. He also nabbed a crystal so he's pretty much involved in this too."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-23-2011   #703 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Locke was on his way to the sandsea when he saw a familiar face in the crowd. It was one of the crew members from the Dies Irae and knowing by the startled look in their eye they saw him too.

"You!" Locke pointed.

The crew member quickly turned and ran away to escape the wrath of the captain he betrayed. They ran quite some distance before Locke apprehended him and tied him with a rope to lead him to the sandsea.

"You're coming with me and you're going to lead me back to my ship!" he said.

They entered the sandsea.

02-26-2011   #704 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Leila turned around at the noise from the opening entrance. That familiar face rung her memories.

"Hey, it's that guy, Locke, right?" she asked Kain. Synn looked back as well. He was surprised Leila knew many people, but of course, she was a hunter.