Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-29-2010   #41 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

"Um, we're not here to have an authentic experience. But, we're looking for a man named Linus. Is he here?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-29-2010   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sevidical will become famous soon enough

Adelain trailed closely behind the group into the cafe he had never seen before.He didn't think he'd come back home only to find an Archadian atmosphere in the midst of Rabanastre.

Lagging behind the others, Russet finally entered the cafe as well, "Eh? What's this? What Archadian in their right mind would create a set up like this in Rabanastre of all places?"

Adelain tugged at Russet's pant leg , hinting him to compose himself before he made any more insulting remarks.

"What?" Russet said looking down at the moogle. "Well...I guess its...somewhat like home. I won't know until I've tried the foo--"

"Remember what we came here for, Mr. Russet. Dining can come later kupo",Adelain interrupted.

" Yeah.. Yeaah.." Russet shrugged him off as he sniffed the aromas floating about.

11-29-2010   #43 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Our manager Linus is currently seeing an important guest. Why don't you sample our true Archadian silver lobo just like they make on the streets of Old Archades!" the Hostess insisted.

An extravagantly dressed man suddenly approached from behind the hostess. He was dress in tights, boots and a frilly shirt that screamed 'I'm trying to be an Archadian stereotype!' His hair was also long, straight and to his shoulders like an Archadian.

"Zat iss quite fine, my dear!" The man said with a thick.... ROZZARIAN ACCENT! "I haf eggspeckted dez guests!"

((ok you get the point he has an accent))

"Yes Mr Linus, of course," the hostess stepped said.

"Follow me," the man said with his thick accent. "By your state of dress I can tell you are hunters. We shall discuss details in the back."

He turned and lead the way.

11-29-2010   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Russet's face had went from expressionless to outright disgust.

"I can't tell if I should be insulted, or feel sorry for...such an establishment..." He mumbled.

The moogle tugged at Russet again. Russet glared back at Adelain, and reluctantly followed behind the man leading.

11-29-2010   #45 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Lari tried to force herself to not grimace at what just happened before her and followed the man and the others.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-29-2010   #46 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Now sit! Everyone sit! I shall explain about this bomb and should you accept my mark..." Linus clapped his hands together. "Splendid!"

He went and took his seat behind his desk.

"Now hear my tale and you shall know why this mark is so dire. I am a restaurateur of the finest sort. Some may find it strange to find a Rozzarian such as myself with a love for the grit of Dalmasca and the taste of Archades but alas it is so! I wanted to share my love with the under privileged ladies and gentleman of this good city and I was doing so well too. However all trade caravans from Archades carrying precious supplies have been cut off to the south as the gates of the Phon gates have been closed. I'm sure it's the fault of the bomb queen and they have their caravans safety in view but isn't fine cuisine worth the trek?

"Obviously not to those damn imperials," Linus gave a dramatic sigh. "Regardless that's why I shall employ you all with a generous reward of course! I am glad to see such a party before me. Bombs travel in packs and going alone is surely suicide. Even a caravan cannot handle them after all."

---

After talking to Tomaj, Bani went to Jyrn's shop to tell her the change of plans.

11-29-2010   #47 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

"So like the notice said, we have to go to the Salikawood, correct?"

11-29-2010   #48 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Yes, but you must enter through the Highwaste since the Phon Coast is closed. Hurry! Another hunter came before you. I advised him of the danger and to find some companions but he insisted in going alone. Perhaps you can catch up with him before he goes. It was an Archadian gentleman by the name of Yuuki," replied the Rozzarian.

11-29-2010   #49 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Jyrn heard the door to the shop open, and peeked from the other room to see who it was. "Oh Bani, it's you! I'm almost done here. So, what's the plan?" she asked with a huge grin on her face.

11-29-2010   #50 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Well Leila and some others are going after the Queen Bomb and said they'd love for you to join them. They're at the Fountain Cafe now talking to the petitioner. I decided to go after Tomaj's hunt though," admitted Bani the Bangaa.

11-29-2010   #51 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"The Bomb Queen, huh? I think I'll pass on that. I was out all night, don't feel like pulling 48 hours awake, ufufu," Jyrn snickered, "Besides, that seems like a really long way to go. If it's alright, I'll just go with you instead. I need to get out, but I don't want to work that hard, ufufu."

11-29-2010   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Adelain grabbed a small notepad from his bag and began recording the details of the journey ahead of them.

"All this for the sake of sub-par cuisine I am sure..." Russet muttered and rolled his eyes.
"Ah Well, I suppose the experience alone should serve as a better incentive...So, when do we leave?"

11-29-2010   #53 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Leave at once you must!" Linus said. "As I said the Archadian gentleman just left a matter of minutes ago. You can still catch him. Perhaps he took a chocobo. Ask someone if they saw him he cannot be missed!"

----
Bani was surprised. He honestly thought he'd have to go on the Tomato hunt alone.

"Ok then that's great. I'm ready when you are then. We can take the moogling station and head to the eastersand. Tomaj says it's near the outpost."

11-29-2010   #54 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leila tried to remember the mental map of Ivalice.

"The Highwaste can be entered from Nalbina Fortress or the Dalmasca Estersands. On foot from here, it would take a day or so to reach the Highwaste. However, chocobo makes it hours. But an airship to Nalbina takes about an hour too, and we could get a chocobo there. If we leave now, we might be able to be at the same pace with the other guy."

Leila stood up and walked towards the exit.

"Hurry on to the aerodrome, I'll go grab the gil for our ride."

After that statement, Leila stormed quickly as possible, out of the cafe to her home to grab some more gil.

"Use money to get money...oh well, at least the trip is cheap. But I've gotta hurry. No way I'm going to let the reward go to some other hunter!

Last edited by PKShota; 11-29-2010 at 08:56 PM.

11-29-2010   #55 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"All right, just give me a few minutes to strap up my gear and I'll be set to go."

"Okay, all set!" Jyrn exclaimed.

11-29-2010   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

"Hmm..I could have paid for it...Ah well she ran off so fast....back to an Airship..." Russet sighed. He felt as if he's had his fill of airships for one day after their trip from Archades.

"Alright, Mr.Russet, you heard the young lady. Let's head for the Aerodome kupo."

The two soon followed suit and exited the cafe as well joining the bustling townsfolk outside to make their way to the Aerodome.

11-29-2010   #57 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Ok let's get going to the estersand now then!" Bani cheered.

The two made their way and used the moogling station to the East gate exit.

"Well let's go. I'm sure this can be quick and painless and Tomaj can finally stop whining about tomatos," Bani said.

They entered the desert area and began the search for the dreaded rogue tomato.

11-29-2010   #58 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Larietta followed the duo, glad to be out of that stuffy restaurant. As they made their way to the aerodome she figured she'd let her curiosity get the best of her.

"So um... You two don't look like locals. Where are you from?..."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-29-2010   #59 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"So what's this thing look like anyway, just a huge tomato?" Jyrn pondered out loud, as they walked through the Estersand, "I won't get any pelts from that... Damn. Oh well, money is money."

11-29-2010   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Russet stared at the girl a bit before responding, "I thought it would be quite obvious , considering you all have us very well imitated", he said sarcastically while gesturing towards the cafe behind them.

Still focused on his notepad, Adelain interpreted, "What he means, young lady, is that he is from Archades, but Rabanastre is where I am originally from kupo."