Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-29-2010   #441 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

"This crystal...is no ordinary one. Thank you Leila, I'll tell you the details when I finish examining this." She put the crystal in her pocket. "Well, I guess you're done here. We need to head off to the Paramina Rift for our next hired hunt."

"Paramina Rift? That's so far!"

"I know, but we're getting paid big time for such a big one."

Leila sighed. "All right then. Synn and I will be going then." Synn perked up as soon as he heard his name, and stood by Leila. Before they left, Leila received two hugs and they were off.

"Synn, let's go give the money to your parents."

"Uh huh."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2010   #442 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain quickly moved into a battle stance. He didn't waste any time at all to sucker punch one of the Baknamies with a sword, sending it flying into a wall.

"Next time we need to pick directions we're just stomping on Locke's feet. Okay Dryn?" Kain called out as he blocked a blow from the weaponless beast.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-29-2010   #443 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"And I was about to say 'I told you so.'" The young half-viera sighed. Dryn ran back to the far wall of the dead end and casted Drain on the gun-armed Baknamy before she pulled out her own rifle to shoot it down with regular Onion Shots.

12-29-2010   #444 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

It was a good shot and the Baknamy was injured but it just continued to shoot. It aimed right back at Dryn. The two with the swords came to the aide of the unconscious one against the wall. They charged at Kain but Locke used that time to attack one with his katana. The other swung at Kain.

---

the Dies Irae crew (minus 3) arrived in Rabanastre with the hunters in record timing! Ayala bid them a farewell and off they went.

"Well, Jyrn I suppose if you want to cash in on the brandy offer you can always find me in the Sandsea," Bani told her while they were still in the aerodome.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-29-2010 at 10:32 PM.

12-31-2010   #445 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Synn welcomed Leila to...an old, run down small shack.

the roof was...no it wasn't a roof really. The whole house was shaped like an onion, a big tan onion made of stable, hardened sand. A wooden brown door was the only thing shown that could be seen outside. There was only one window, and it was just a hole in the wall. A red curtain covered the sight inside the house.

Leila was really, really pitiful of Synn's poorness. It was a good thing she was a generous person.

"Oh, Synn!" exclaimed a woman's voice.

The voice was light. A moogle wearing a brown dress down to the bottom with no shoes along with a red bow tied on her left ear rushed toward Synn.

"Mom!" Synn dropped his bag of gil from Leila's mother and hugged back.

After a few seconds, the mother noticed the hume girl a couple steps away. "Oh, who's this?"

"Pleased to meet you," Leila said. "I'm Leila, a friend of Synn."

"Leila's helped me a lot," Synn added.

"Oh, thank you so much for your help. It's not every day Synn gets to make friends."

"So Synn is lonely...?", Leila thought.

"Ah, mom, Leila's parents are rich. They decided to give us some money!" synn grabbed his dropped bag and dragged it to the mother.

"Oh...this is so much!" She exclaimed, with a look of not seeing 20,000 gil before. "We can't accept this."

"Don't worry," Leila said. "We are really rich. Synn is very helpful, and I thought this should help your time of need."

"My my...Synn, you've made a great friend." The usual pat Leila saw before was given on Synn's head, and him responding with a "kupo".

01-02-2011   #446 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Locke managed to defeat the Baknamy with his katana and its unconscious form knocked over the one attacking Kain. What luck the group was having. Now it was only left to take out the one with the gun. Locke looked from Dryn and back to where the one where the gun was but surprisingly it had dropped its weapon and pressed its back against the wall.

"No shoot! Me no want to hurt. Me no like pain! Me just stopping travelers... me sorry," it cried dropping to its knees and clasping its hands. "Me talk! Just don't hurt me!"

01-03-2011   #447 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"All right Synn. I've gotta go back to Rabanastre now. Take care now, okay?" She lifted her hand and made a slight wave, noting good bye. She then walked out of the home and rushed to the aerodrome.

Synn dropped his arms slowly as Leila left. His expression dropped from neutral to a frown.

"It's okay dear, you can go with her if you'd like. And, take some of the money."

"Thanks mom. Take care, okay?" He took a handful of gil, specifically 1,000 before he ran off.

"You too!"

01-03-2011   #448 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kain blinked and returned to a normal stance, "Okay. We won't hurt you. Just show us the way to the treasure here in these ruins," he ended with a grin.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-03-2011   #449 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Dryn walked over to pick up the gun and emptied it of its bullets, shoving the ammunition into her pockets and tossed the gun aside. "And probably telling any more of your friends to keep their damn faces away from us." She waved her left sleeve which was torn from dodging the Baknamy's shot.

01-03-2011   #450 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The Baknamy began to tremble, "Me no can do that. Me told no let stranger in. Yuey give many things. Yuey has trust! Me no betray Yuey!"

It scrambled away from the wall and ran off, leaving its gun behind.

"Is Yuey like the King Baknamy or something? Should we follow it?" Locke asked.

01-03-2011   #451 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Dryn rolled her eyes and replied sarcastically. "Yeaaaah, we're going to follow a Baknamy that spouted a strange name that you suspect to be the Baknamy king and is, in all likelihood, running back to his friends to alert them of us. On that note, why didn't you pin that thing down while we interrogated it?" Dryn pointed at Kain. "See, things like this is is why he should be captain."

01-03-2011   #452 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"You have no idea what you're talking about!" Locke growled. "You are new to this crew don't undermine my leadership!"

Locke sheathed his katana and stomped off back down the hallway ahead of the others so that they could take the other route.

"Stupid Kain. Stupid new kid," he grumbled.

01-03-2011   #453 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leila paid for a ticket at the aerodrome back to Rabanstre. Another half hour ride of skies.
Before she gave the money to her ticket, Synn came running towards her.

"Leila!" he yelled. He stopped and tried to catch some breath when he reached her by two steps.

"Oh, Synn. I thought you were going to stay with your parents."

"I've decided...I'm going to travel with you. Is that all right?"

"Well...I'm no traveler. I'm a clan member..." but remembered she had a guest bed in her home. "But, you can stay with me."

"Thank you!"

"Um, Miss," Leila referred to the ticket booth lady. "Two tickets."

"Certainly," said the hume. She pulled out another ticket, as Leila grabbed more gil out of her bag and obtained airship tickets in exchange.

"Your flight will begin boarding in two minutes, so best on hurry."

"Thank you." replied Leila. She gave Synn a ticket and they both ran off to their ship dock.

01-05-2011   #454 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

They reached the entrance again and decided to go straight.

"We have to be very very quiet," Locke advised. He then went forward and luckily they didn't encounter any other Baknamy.

At one point they did see some around the corner so they turned and went another way.

They reached a dead end where the rest of the level was under water so they had to double back and go up the stairs. However eventually they reached what seemed to had once been a throne room. Locke sighed.

"We've been walking all day and there's been nothing at all. No sign of anything but Baknamy."

He leaned against the wall and then suddenly it gave in and he fell back and into what was a secret chamber! He stood up and squinted to get a good look around but then saw the faint light glowing in the room.

"Guys! I think I see something..." he said. He scrambled and went to the crystal.

It was the nethicite!

01-05-2011   #455 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Dryn walked into the chamber and looked around. "Well, at least you get lucky sometimes." She said. The girl walked up and slapped Locke's hand up so that the crystal bounced off his palm and into hers. Dryn held up the crystal and waved it around. "I don't see what's so special about these kind of things. How much do you think we can get?"

01-06-2011   #456 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leila and Synn boarded the ship. Their expected arrival upon Rabanstre was 15 minutes.

/that is all

01-06-2011   #457 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Suddenly an aarow flew and knocked a crystal from Dryn's hand. Before the party could blink Mjet was there and caught the crystal!

"For Agnus!" she said as she clutched the crystal to her chest. She then looked down and said. "This is finally--"

Before she could speak though the crystal began the emit a pulsating glow.

"What is..." before she could finish her words though the viera was out. She fell backwards letting go of the crystal. Instead of diving for the crystal Locke caught the rival pirate.

The crystal fell to the ground and the glow became brighter to the point of almost blinding. Locke,Dryn and Kain passed out as well.

----

Locke and Kain were in a room with two beds. Both were in two separate beds and unclothed to their undergarments (shirt and drawers). Their weapons and armor were on a chair on the opposite of the room.

There was a knock on the door.

----

Dryn and Mjet were in a room similar to the room the two men were in. They were also in their undergarments.

There was a knock on the door.

01-07-2011   #458 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kain groaned and turned in bed, "Five more minutes... Five more minutes..."

However it only took him a minute to actually realize just what was up with the situation, after all, he last remembered finding the treasure but then the Angus pirate interfered! He sat up in bed. He was wearing his shirt and drawers, though the shirt undone. He looked over at the door at the sound of a knock on the door. He got up and went over to the chair, quickly finding his belt and drew a dagger from it. He held it behind his back and went over to the door, slowly opening it.

01-07-2011   #459 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Yeah, I'll probably come by there in a bit for some heavy drinking," Jyrn replied, "But as for now, I need to go put this iron away at the shop and change clothes... This leather armor is really nice, but it's a bit... warm. So I'll see you a bit later."

She and Van then went back to the shop. Jyrn changed clothes and the two of them relaxed for a bit. It seemed Van was in a bit of a hurry to head back out, but Jyrn told him, "There's no rush, Bani's not likely to go anywhere else today... So if we chill here for a while, it's just fine ufufu~"

01-07-2011   #460 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Dryn woke up in surprise and quickly ran over to put on her pair of hotpants and bullet case, obviously caring more about having something handy over having anything to cover herself. She pulled a blanket off the bed to cover herself and held a dagger under the covers as she opened the door slowly with her free hand.