Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-24-2010   #421 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

"Nice one, Leila!"

"Thanks! Okay...let's try Scathe." She focused energy on another rock nearby.

"Oh infinite power of the heavens, come forth and mete thy judgment!"

A whirling ball of white light appeared from the tip of the staff, which then floated off and aligned itself between Leila and the rock.

"Scathe!"

Instantly, the white ball turned into a triangle which unleashed a powerful beam of energy. It shattered the rock into a million pieces, making it rain above everyone that they had to cover their heads.

"Wow...Leila's so good..." mumbled Synn.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-26-2010   #422 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

When the group got back to the ship the captain still stood by his word saying that he would wait for Mjet to return with the treasure before leaving.

"Don't worry," Ayala said. "We'll give you a ride back to Rabanastre!"

----

Locke's group finally made it to the nercohol. They also had to avoid more traps and fight off some annoying foes but they managed to get to the place just as float was wearing off.

"So this is the necrohol," Locke said in amazement as he looked up at the ruins of what was once the center of the Kingdom of Nabradia: Verpale palace. It used to be the home of the Prince Rasler but now was only home to Baknamy and other unwanted fiends.

It was quite a sight.

12-26-2010   #423 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"That's fine, it'll give me a bit of time to rest up before the trip," Jyrn yawned, "I'm still working off those straight days awake, ufufu~"

She then stretched out on seat in the ship and got comfortable.

12-26-2010   #424 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"For being nothing but pieces of rocks stacked on each other now, this is a pretty place." Dryn said with little awe. "So do we have a clue where this treasure is or is it this going to be the primitive method?"

12-26-2010   #425 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Knowing us I'd say Primitive Method, unless Locke here is prepared," Kain remarked as he looked up at the grand structure in awe (for once).

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-26-2010   #426 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"So... where to?" Locke asked with a cheesy grin. He turned to look where Mtej was standing before but now she was gone!

----

Before Ayala had them take off though the other captain came into the ship as well with some items as reward: Iron ore, a ruby ring, 2 elixirs, and 10,000 gil.

Van grabbed the ruby ring because it looked expensive.

"Hey, let Lari and Jyrn decide first," Bani said.

Van sadly put it back.

12-26-2010   #427 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Lari eyed the ruby ring, "If neither of you want the ring I'll gladly take it." Reflect could come in handy!

---

"Oooooy! That damned Angus pirate ditched us!" Kain roared.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-26-2010   #428 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"I'll take that iron ore..." Jyrn said with a yawn, "And I expect you to buy the booze when we get back into town too, ufufu~"

12-26-2010   #429 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"So does this mean it's still a race against that other crew?" Dryn sarcastically asked. "Why can't she just realize we're in a tight pinch here?"

12-26-2010   #430 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"I hope she gets one of her heels caught in a crevice," Kain said dryly, "Well let's just... head on in. We won't get anywhere just standing around, right?"

He took a few steps forward and turned to the others, waiting for them to follow along.

---

Lari took the ruby ring in the end.

12-26-2010   #431 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van happily grabbed the gil and Bani got the elixirs. Then the captain said good bye and Ayala and the hunters headed off back to Rabanastre.

-----

Locke sighed and followed begrudgingly. He made sure however that Kain would enter first.

"I'm healer and Dryn is ranged so it makes sense," he reasoned.

12-27-2010   #432 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

"Well Leila, looks like you've got your spells done." The mother clapped twice in congratulations for Leila.

"Thanks Mom!" Leila hugged her mom tightly.

"Synn!" called the mom, in a sort of suffocation stone, "Your turn! Come here!"

Synn immediately ran up to them as Leila let go of her mom.

"All right. Cast Curaga on me."

"Okay...uh..." Synn focused the energy of mana on his left finger, as he would with Cura. It was easy, since all he had to do was focus more energy than usual.

After a bit, he released a stored amount of healing power and cast it on the adult.

"Very good Synn. Looks like you've got it down."

Synn's response was only a smile.

12-27-2010   #433 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Upon entering the palace turned necrohol the party found it to be dark and musty. There was a cold draft going through the place and echoes resounded through the halls. There were two directions to go, straight ahead or to the right.

12-27-2010   #434 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kain looked at the two possible routes they could take and tilted his head to the side slightly, "So... Which way should we go? Or shall I flip a coin on it?"

12-27-2010   #435 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"We could both stomp on Locke's foot and see which one hurts more to go that direction." Dryn suggested. "That way Locke has a say in it too."

12-27-2010   #436 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Locke instinctively backed away from the new girl.

12-27-2010   #437 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kain laughed, "haha! I like that idea! Okay Locke come'ere so we can get this done and over with..." He neared Locke with a rather devious expression, "The sooner we do this the sooner we can go and rename you Twinkle Toes..."

12-27-2010   #438 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Locke moved away from Kain and went towards the path to the right.

"I choose the right!" he announced.

12-28-2010   #439 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"All right. Now try Regen." said Leila.

"He already did." said the father, walking towards them.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, he's mastered Regen. He used it on me when you two weren't looking."

"Oh, very good Synn." Synn kept his cute smile.

"Anyways, here you go Leila." The father handed a medium bag full of folded up paper and some coins inside it. Her allowance of 50,000 gil as promised.

"Thanks dad!" She snatched it quickly.

"And something for you, Synn," told the mother. She squatted down and gave him a bag of gil as well. "20,000, for you and your parents."

"R-really? I couldn't accept that much..."

The mom giggled. "Oh don't be silly, just take it. Think of it as appreciation for being with Leila."

"W-well, thank you!" He gladly accepted the offer.

Leila's thoughts jumped after a recollection of memories. "Oh mom, that reminds me..."

She pulled out the blue crystal from her bag. "This crystal...it's so weird. It summoned Famfrit."

Leila's mother stood back up instantly. "Famfrit, as in the Darkening Cloud?"

"Yes. It fought my friends and myself but somehow...I was given power to defeat Famfrit."

She grabbed the crystal that was handed out by Leila. She perused it closely.

12-28-2010   #440 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Locke this time was walking in front of the group. Their seps echoed through the hall but it seemed they were not alone. Sometimes they could hear foot steps scuttling about and shadows which weren't theirs against the wall. It was pretty eerie. Locke made sure to keep close to the other two so that they were flanking his sides.

They eventually came to a dead end.

"I guess we should have went straight after all."

He turned around only to stop in his tracks. Their group was now trapped at the dead end since their path was blocked by four Baknamy. They were Hume like beings but more dog like in appearance and shorter too. They wore clumsy armor and gas masks on their face. Two had a sword, one had no weapon and the fourth had in his possession a gun.