Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2010   #21 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

"Sure. I'm fine with waiting. I'll go get my staff then and be back."

Leila exited the Sandsea and went back to her home and unlocked the door.

"I better get paid well, even if it means dividing it by 3. I so want that Staff of the Magi! Stupid high price...why does he have to make it so much?"

She entered her home and went to her closet, finding two slots for two staves. One was empty, and the other, the Glacial Staff.

"Gotta use you this time." She put her Flame staff in the empty slot and picked up the Glacial Staff, placing it in her back staff sheathe. Then Leila exited her home and locked it, heading back to the tavern.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2010   #22 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Thankfully with a haste spell active on herself, it didn't take way too long to reach the Sandsea tavern. She walked on in and greeted whoever said hi to her and went over to the notice board. Lari couldn't help but frown at both the lack of jobs and how unappealing the one was compared to the other. It seemed Bani's group already took the job judging from the bits and pieces of conversation she picked up. She wondered if they'd mind letting her join the party.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-28-2010   #23 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Tomaj looked at the new comer,"Hey do you want to hunt a rogue tomato for me?"

11-28-2010   #24 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Um," Larietta looked over at Tomaj and piped, "No thanks..."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-28-2010   #25 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Geez people are so picky these days, refusing perfectly good marks," Tomaj shook his head.

"Anyway you can join and that'll be four people. Bomb queens are usually surrounded by a swarm of bombs so it should work out... if not I'll take the tomato," Bani said. "I don't mind staying close to home anyway."

11-28-2010   #26 (permalink)
Special
Games

Larietta smiled and said, "Really? Awesome!"

ooc: lol quick posts

11-28-2010   #27 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"yeah it's not big deal. So when Leila gets here we'll go to the petitioner," Bani said.

11-29-2010   #28 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

ooc: Russet (sev) should kick in at this moment...?

Leila returned from her small task and walked towards Tomaj and Bani.

"Alright, I got my staff, so let's wait for--"

She noticed the new person next to Tomaj. "Oh, is she going to join us?"

Tomaj nodded. "Mind if they know your name missy?"

11-29-2010   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sevidical will become famous soon enough

(ooc: Woops! xD)
By the time the pair had reached the Tavern, Russet felt like he had seen just about everything by now and had reverted back to his usual deadpan expression. Fortunately for Adelain that meant Russet had stopped his incessant outbursts.
After entering the tavern, Adelain scanned for a familiar face but saw none. "It has been years after all", he thought to himself.
So the two made themselves comfortable at a table in the corner, quietly observing everyone preparing for their outing.

"Wait here", The moogle commanded Russet. "I'll go see if there is anything simple we can hunt to get you started".

"Yeah...sure"", Russet replied with boredom.

Adelain hopped from his seat and made his way between the small huddle that had formed around the notice board.

"Hmmm" Adelain was deep in thought as he studied the board before him. "Slim pickings I see, kupo"

Last edited by sevidical; 11-29-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: I keep editing GAAHH

11-29-2010   #30 (permalink)
Special
Games

"I'm Larietta, but just call me Lari for short," she told them.

"Hmmm... Slim pickings I see, kupo"

Lari's gaze went down to the moogle that was checking out the notice board at their feet. As adorable as moogles were she tried to look away, staring is rude, after all.

Last edited by Dani; 11-29-2010 at 02:29 PM.

11-29-2010   #31 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Nice to meet you Lari." Being polite, Leila bowed for a second.

Then she noticed the moogle walk past them and looked at the notice board.

"Hmmm... Slim pickings I see, kupo."

Putting away the adorableness of moogles behind, Leila spoke in a clear voice behind the creature. "I'm sorry. We're about to take the Bomb Queen if you wanted that one. But you're welcome to join us if you'd like."

Leila hoped for a reply of yes, because to be honest, she loved a fighting party to help out. Yet, this hope of hers buried the thought of dividing the rewards even more.

11-29-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Adelain turned his attention to the two young ladies towering above him and then back at Russet, who was now meddling with one of the tavern's decorative vases.

"Oh, um...Actually young lady, I was looking for a hunt that's fit for beginners..." The moogle couldn't tear his gaze away from Russet, for he knew far too well anything of value in his hands was hazardous.

"Ahem!" Adelain coughed under his breath attempting to get his attention, but Russet payed him no mind.

"A-Anyway...My name is Adelain, former member of Clan Centurio, and that gentleman over there is Russet Valiquette. He's new to Rabanastre, and besides training he doesn't have much experience in the field...so you can see my predicament kupo."

11-29-2010   #33 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leila looked over at the man Adelain pointed to, then returned her gaze back on the moogle. "Oh. Well, perhaps your friend could watch us fight. Maybe he could learn a thing or two. But if it is your wish for him to train alone then it's alright."

Tomaj: "I'd go with what the young lady says. If he's really a fresh beginner, then the rogue tomato might be a little harder than what you would expect. Trust me, Leila is a good girl here. Otherwise, I can try to find some easier marks for your guy."

11-29-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Russet quickly put the vase down, and snapped his focus to the conversing people, "If I wasn't mistaken, I'd think people were talking about me...do you think I am that incompetent, Adel?"

"No I jus--"

"Don't doubt my abilities, it'd look bad on your part too, Adel, considering you were involved with my training...would it not?" Russet interrupted a bit smugly.

"If you insist..." Adelain sighed.

"Then its decided." Russet replied as he tried to get a closer look at the flyers pinned on the board.

11-29-2010   #35 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Then it's settled!" Leila clapped lightly with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Russet and Adel."

Leila put her attention on Bani.

"So now we have to wait for Jyrn and we're good to go!"

Thoughts clicked. "Let's see...counting up the members...Me, Bani, Jyrn, Lari, Russet...divide the reward by five?! Oh my espers. Divide by six if Adel wants some too..."

Tomaj: "Well, once Jyrn's back, it's off to the Fountain Cafe for you guys."

11-29-2010   #36 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Bani looked at the group and said, "Actually guys I think I'll go for that tomato after all. Jyrn said to fetch her when we were ready to go not come back. You guys can head to the cafe I'll let her know about the new situation."

Tomaj was surprised, "Really Bani? You're going to give up on the Queen Bomb for a tomato?"

"What?" bani asked. "you're the one who said you post no bad marks on your board. Should I not take your word?"

Tomaj threw his head back and laughed, "Of course not! Welcome aboard. Run along children as I explain to Bani about this elite mark!"

11-29-2010   #37 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"All right then. Let's go~!"

An excited Leila marched out the tavern and towards the Fountain Cafe.

11-29-2010   #38 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

As they left Tomaj chuckled and whispered conspiratorially to Bani, "They better hurry... the famous Yuuki was by here earlier and he's after the same mark."

Bani was shocked, "What!? Why didn't you say so sooner?"

"Hey, it's not my job," Tomaj said. "Anyway about this Tomato..."

----

The Archadian style Fountain Cafe was located in the middle of the busiest area of Rabanastre. All of its dishes were traditional Archades fair and all the ingredients were authentic since the owner felt it a sin to taint pure Archades food with Rabanastran filth. Why he opened a cafe in Rabasnastre if he felt that way? Who could say?

Anyway the cafe was bustling with people that day. It was brunch a very important meal in Archades so it was also the busiest time of the day for the cafe for those seeking an authentic experience.

Waiters moved about with treys of delicious morsels and a lute player sat on a tiny stage playing a soft and light tune. It was like stepping right into the seat of the once fearsome Empire.

11-29-2010   #39 (permalink)
Special
Games

Lari hated this place. She always had since it opened up. For one it was too prudish and the very atmosphere pissed her off. Oh well, she'd ignore it for now. She followed the group inside the cafe, her newly acquired sandles bothering her a tad but it would most likely be better then going barefoot... especially in a place like this.

She continued to follow along wordlessly and hoped they wouldnt have to stay much longer.

11-29-2010   #40 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Upon entering there was a hostess wh stood beside a marquee to greet them. The Marquee read:
Brunch Special slow roasted silver Lobo over a bed of mandragora leaves.

"Welcome to Fountain Cafe. May I ask how many are in your party?" the hostess greeted.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-29-2010 at 06:03 PM.