Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2010   #261 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"That girl..." Russet said. "After that battle how can she even think of going towards the direction of peril!"

Locke looked incredulous, "Well surely you plan to stop her."

"I'm..." Adelein looked torn.

Locke sighed, giving up his search for his axe. It was gone.

"I'll follow her... I was planning on going to the deadlands anyway. You four see if you can keep yourselves out of trouble," Locke said.

He turned and went to take off after Leila when he heard someoen call after him.

"Captain Crazy legs!"

Locke stopped and turned, "The name's Locke."

Russet blushed for having called the man 'Crazy Legs'.

"Sorry... er Captain Locke," Russet said.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Are you going to be ok without your axe?" Russet asked. "Not to be rude but you were the only one who passed out during our battle."

"You can take this then," Adelein said coming forward and holding out his staff. "I realize you're a white mage so this would likely do you more good anyway than that old axe."

Locke reluctantly took it.

"Don't worry about us... safety in numbers and all that," Adelain said. "Now go before that girl gets any further."

Locke nodded, slipped the staff onto his back and went after Leila.

He didn't have to run to far to find her. She was at the bridge that crossed from the salikawoods into the Nabudis Deadlands.

"Hey girl... I guess it's you and me," he greeted.
----

Adelein and the others started to make their way back to the entrance of the Salikawoods. They got some ways before they noticed a man on a chocobo coming towards them!

"Aren't chocobo not allowed in the woods!?" protested Russet.

"Isn't that OUR chocobo!!!!" Adelein gasped.

----

Bani nodded and Jyrn and once she left he turned to the boy.

"So... are you going to spill?" he asked.

Van pouted, "I called dibs. I'm not spilling anything."

"Dips on the hunt for a treasure someplace you have no real idea of how to get to... tell me can you find Nabudis on a map?"

The boy was angered by Bani's words.

"H,how do you know what I can or can't do!? I can ask someone! I can just ask them how to get there! No big deal! Besides you're a hutner right? What do you want with some treasure?" Van asked.

"To be honest... nothing," Bani said. "But the treasure hunters said there was a strong creature roving the deadlands. I for one never like to resist a fight... and especially if it's rare game. Picking up a little treasure along the way is just a nice reward on top of that."

Van shook his head.

"Then why didn't you say that to Master Jyrn?"

"She's tired. I'll tell her later... but first about this treasure. Where exactly is it? What exactly is it?"

Van shook his head, "No way! I refuse to tell you anything unless you promise it's mine when you get it."

"Fine... We'll see," Bani stood. "Thanks for the tea and be good ok."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-17-2010 at 06:28 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2010   #262 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Lari gasped, "It's that stupid crazy pirate bastard!"

The man on said chocobo, Kain, was whistling a rather merry tune (( the classic chocobo theme)). The chocobo jumped over the group of travelers and kept on going deeper into the woods. "The name's Kain Celeste and I'll be borrowing this, thanks!!" He went back to whistling the tune which in time faded as he got further from the group of hunters.

"GET BACK HERE!!" Lari shouted at the escaping pirate, "... Geez..."

But then the pirate came dashing back on the bird.

"Hey wait where's the young purple haired lady and the Captain?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-17-2010 at 11:17 AM.

12-17-2010   #263 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

"The name's Leila."

Before taking another step on the bridge, another roar was sent through the air. It was much louder, and fiercer.

"Hm...maybe going to the Deadlands is a bad idea after all."

Perhaps...when I can control that attack, I could come back...

She took a step back, recalling the memory of the frightening roar. Looking ahead, a large shadowed figure began to appear, from a safe, far distance. It moved around, moving its of what seemed to be the head and the top, and moved back in the other direction. She noticed it had long, average sized wings that extend to about 9 or so feet. It's lower body looked so ghastly, because it was floating, or really, flying with those wings. After it looked around, it turned back in the other direction.

Leila quickly stepped back and attempted to conceal herself behind a large bush.

"What the hell...is that...?"

Last edited by PKShota; 12-17-2010 at 06:15 PM.

12-17-2010   #264 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Locke stooped behind the bush too. They were squished together in the small space.

"I think we should turn back," Locke advised in a hushed whisper. "Just the two of us... it'd be foolhardy to press forward against whatever that thing is."

----

"That white mage of yours chased our friend. There was a roar coming from the direction of the deadlands and she wanted to check it out," Adelain explained to Kain.

"Give us back our chocobo!" Russet demanded.

12-17-2010   #265 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Okay thanks," Kain flashed a quick smile and took off again on the chocobo, ignoring Russet completely.

Lari decided she wouldn't bother now. That pirate was too crazy to stop.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-17-2010   #266 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Leila went on ahead and walked back towards the entrance of the woods. She looked back and noticed the man following behind her. The only thought about him was, "strong, seems talented."

In a few moments she heard a familiar voice, specifically Russet, yelling "Give us back our chocobo!" She started to speed up her walk, which turned into a run. Then she was blown away a bit by the wind, from a passing fast chocobo.

12-17-2010   #267 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"What the..." Locke said as the Chocobo neared. "What is a chocobo doing here..." he then saw it was Kain. "Kain what the heck are you doing with a chocobo!?"

12-17-2010   #268 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Saving time," Kain replied, "Get on, Captain, we're meeting up with the others back in Rabanastre... Oh, hello there, young lady."

12-17-2010   #269 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I am not riding that chocobo with you," deadpanned Locke.

12-17-2010   #270 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Hm. Excuse me, but I believe that's my chocobo."

She walked towards the yellow bird and pet it. The chocobo warked happiness in response.

"I have to return him to a friend of mine in Nalbina. Do you mind?"

12-17-2010   #271 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Why not? You mean you actually want to walk?" the young pirate asked... then heard what Leila said and tilted his head to the side, "Eeeeeh? Really? You absolutely sure it's your chocobo?"

12-17-2010   #272 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Because it's gay!" replied Locke to Kain's question. He under no circumstances wanted to ride that bouncing bird pressed up against Kain or with Kain pressed against him. NEVER!

Russet was highly upset. How dare that plebeian pirate steal one of their chocobo! He took off after Kain. Luckily he didn't have that far too run before he spotted him up ahead talking to that captain and Leila.

"Hey! Leila he has our bird~!" he shouted.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-17-2010 at 06:45 PM.

12-17-2010   #273 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kain scratched at the back of his head nonchalantly, "Really? Thought you wouldn't mind considering how you eye Yuuki and all..." He then crossed his arms and took a deep breath in. Then in an instant he grabbed the reins with one hand and the chocobo bolted forward. Kain scooped up Locke with his free arm and directed the chocobo to go in the direction of the entrance of the forest, "Well either way I'll be taking the bird and the captain! See ya!"

Kain didn't bother with letting Locke get up on the chocobo properly. Hell, he didn't want to anyways. It all works in the end!

---

Lari was at the camp. She didn't bother going back after the others. Instead she watched the remaining chocobo.

12-17-2010   #274 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

((ooc: weren't there four chocobos at first? Me, Dryn, Adelain and Russet, and Lari))

"Ugh. I should have used Aero on him."

Leila started walking to a panting Russet. "I guess that leaves one chocobo less. I hope Gurdy doesn't mind."

12-17-2010   #275 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Adelein and Dryn were with Lari.

"Arghhh kain when I get down from here you are sooooo deadddd~!" Locke roared as he was carried away.

Russet watched with a vein popping out his brain but he soon threw his hands in the air and looked at Leila.

"I guess there goes our ride."

He suggested they go catch up with Lari and the others.

timejump!

"Hey guys," Russet said reaching the others. "Let's get going before anything else goes wrong!"

12-17-2010   #276 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Leila got on one chocobo, and pet it lightly. She waited for either Lari to share with Dryn or have herself share with one of them. For sure Adelain and Russet were going to share one.

12-17-2010   #277 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Russet and Adelain as predicted got on the same chocobo.

----

Bani left Jyrn's shop in order to go out gathering info about the salikawoods or the nabudis wasteland andy any treasure associated with it.

12-17-2010   #278 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

---

Eventually Kain and Locke had made it to the Aerodome. They dropped off the chocobo.. somewhere and had quickly boarded the ship after paying for tickets and all. Kain covered the costs for them both, it was only fair after all.

Kain was on the deck of the airship with many other passengers, chatting it up with a group of strangers rather happily.

---

Lari decided to share a chocobo with Leila. She didn't want to sit on the same chocobo as Drynn.

12-17-2010   #279 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Locke and Kain returned that chocobo to Gurdy so when the hunters came to return their chocobos they didn't owe anything.

"I'm really sorry, kupo!" apologized Adelain. "Pirates stole it!"

"It's fine," Gurdy assured him. "He came back in one piece!"

The crew took their round trip back to Rabanastre and arrived at the aerodome at the same time as Locke and Kai since they were coincidentally on the same flight the entire time.

----

In the Aerodome:

"Adelain!" Russet said. "We must make haste! That pirate could have told Linus anything by now."

"You are right," Adelain agreed. He turned to the others, "Are you all going to come with us to vouch for our claim, kupo?"

In another part of the aerodome Locke looked to see if his ship was docked and found it in one piece.

"Good," he said. "But now we took this terrible detour when we were supposed to be headed to the deadlands..."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-17-2010 at 08:22 PM.

12-17-2010   #280 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kain had already hopped onto the crew's ship and greeted the other crew mates. It didn't take long for them to start talking about all sorts of thinks cheerfully as if nothing had happened.

---

"Are you all going to come with us to vouch for our claim, kupo?"

"Of course," Lari answered, "We need to claim it before that Yuuki does too."