Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-26-2010   #161 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai nearly cursed loudly enough to resound through the whole school but managed to not do so. However that didn't change the fact it hurt like a b*tch but he wasn't about to falter in front of a bunch of students. In the end he sucked it up, took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

"Welp may as well fix this," Kai said as if nothing had happened, Ugh I feel like my balls went through a meat grinder... "Carry on, kids and Locke,"

As much as he didn't want to do work he did so anyways and started repairing the bench the same way he did so earlier. Once he finished he made a broom appear and quickly swept up the wood chips and such.

Ludo seemed mildly amused by it all but seeing how Kai fixed what he destroyed anyways they may not have to have gym outdoors.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2010   #162 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Matthew laughed when Kai got kicked in he groin. He loved seeing people get what was coming to them (unless that person was him). He then turned to Mr. Locke.

"So Mr. Locke," he said looking up at the makeshift gym teacher. "What are we doing today?"

Locke shrugged, "Well it's winter so I won't have you guys go outside. How does Mr. Buff usually start the period?"

"We warm up!" Van said happily, walking over. "We all stand in formation and do our stretched and jumping jacks and stuff... then we run 5--"

"Run 5 steps in place!" Matthew butted in. "We run 5 steps in place!"

"5 steps in place?" Locke asked, arching a brow. "Doesn't that seem a bit too relaxed? I would think he'd do something more rigorous."

"Yeah we run 5--" Van began, but Matt tugged Locke by the arm away from the younger boy.

"We run 5 steps in place. Don't you trust me?"

"I... guess," Locke said though he thought Matt was acting a bit fishy. "Why don't we just wait for the others to come out of the locker room and we'll see what they want to do."

11-26-2010   #163 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai wasn't all that amused when Matt laughed at him but when he overheard the conversation he was having with Locke he couldn't help but smirk. While Ludo was glad Matthew said what he did Kai decided to speak up for Van.

"Yo, Swirly," Kai began, "What Van was trying to say when Mr. Yuley rudely interrupted is that Mr. Buff makes them run the 5k every day."

Ludo shot a look at the janitor that screamed "WHYYYYYYY". Kai didn't seem to notice it.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-26-2010   #164 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"It's true!" Van said. "We run 5k everyday after our warm up. I don't know why Matthew said that... I guess it's his American sense of humor."

Matthew slumped against Locke's arm in defeat.

"Please, Mr. Locke. This is our one chance to have fun in gym. Couldn't we... I don't know play basketball or something? I'm sure everyone except that kid agree with me."

11-26-2010   #165 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

An empty locker went flying from the girl's locker room in Matthew's direction. Kuttsuki emerged in her uniform, the rings behind her slowing to a stop, meaning she obviously used her power just now. "Absolutely not. I'm sure the word of your 'class leader' has more credit than... Yuley. We run the 5k every day." She gave a menacing grin at Matthew and Ludo.

11-26-2010   #166 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew ducked down and pulled Locke to the ground with him as the locker crashed into the wall.

"Why you! Are you trying to kill me!?" Matthew growled as he stood back up."Mr Locke! Give her detention or something."

Mr. Locke stood up and looked behind him at the now crunched up locker.

He whistled, "Mr Buff's not gonna be happy about that. But yes it seems I'm going to have to side with Kuttsuki, Van and Kai on this one, Matthew."

Matthew was sad. Van gave a whoop!

11-26-2010   #167 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh just stood there as he watched these completely random and violent events unfold.. He couldn't believe how many ridiculous things had happened today, and especially all the damage these students were doing to this school!

"Man, what is wrong with you people- OHHHMYGO-" Josh ran for cover as he saw a locker fly into the gym. There wasn't much to hide behind, so he kind of just ran and ducked quickly. He then saw it was headed for Matthew.

"Look out!!"

Thankfully he did, and he was alright. Josh then sat down and let out a big sigh of relief, and hoped there wouldn't be any other lockers flying into the gym after that one..

(( OOC: Sorry 'bout the posting fail there, pedro. Oh well~ ))

Last edited by Bandy; 11-26-2010 at 09:53 PM.

11-26-2010   #168 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

After "looking out" Matthew crossed the gym to where Josh was since Josh seemed to be the only student in the school who wasn't trying to injure him in some way or force him to run 5k.

11-26-2010   #169 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Geez," Kai stared down at the crunched up locker, ".. May as well get rid of this too." The incubus walked over and picked up the trashed locker with one hand. He rested it on his shoulder as he kept with balanced with one hand, "Matthew Yuley killing aside I'm sure the 5k will do you kids some good. Most of you lot are bony and ridiculously scrawny. It may be a magic school but is that really an excuse to just slack off on your exercise?" He seemed to semi rant as he walked by Josh, Matt and Ludo, "You kids play nice now."

With that he left the gym and most likely headed on home after dropping the trashed locker somewhere.

Ludo shrugged his shoulders slightly and sighed. This class was dragging on for what felt like an eternity already...

11-26-2010   #170 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Laila peered out of the girl's locker room to see what was the fate of the locker Kuttsuki decided to throw out in the gym.

"Maybe I should just hide here for the rest of the day..." she thought to herself and quickly ducked her head back inside the girl's locker room.

11-26-2010   #171 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh watched Kai walk by holding the locker like it was an empty sack of potatoes. He almost couldn't believe it, but then he realized that he wasn't a human either, judging by his tail and horns.. He then turned to Matthew.

"Hey, that was a close one there.." He got up and brushed himself off. " Don't worry, I won't do anything like that.. Seems like I'm the only one who can't here actually."

11-26-2010   #172 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"That good," Matthew said. "That means you're on my good list. And don't worry about not being able to do much... If you work hard you should catch on. I came here without much magic knowledge myself actually."

Van was told by Locke to lead the exercises.

"Ok everyone let's do our stretches!" he said. Most of the normal students got into formation.

Matthew begrudgingly stood up and began following Van with the routine.

11-26-2010   #173 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Really? I see.." Josh was glad that at least there was one person here who had arrived at the school knowing nothing and gotten this far. He then got into formation with the rest of the students and paid attention to Van's instructions.

11-26-2010   #174 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

The class eventually ended and most of the students left the gym with aching limbs from the excessive running and exercises. Time flew by and now it was around seven at night... Since the school was located in the city, Sydney, a lot of students actually wandered out to go eat out with friends or even go shopping.

Kai was out drinking with some friends at the bar, getting drunk out of his skull probably. Ludo on the other hand was in his dorm room. He was typing up a few more chapters of his novel.

... Grandison pondered on what breed of demon he was. It was only when the man removed his cloak that Grandison was able to know exactly what he was. Horns, a tail like a devil and large, bat like wings... Trademarks of the cubi race. The Lucian lord had never seen one in person, but he'd been told about them from his two older brothers. The books he read for his studies had mentioned them a few times too, but he still knew little about the race.

Kael then asked, “... Judging from you taking off your cloak, I take it you're inviting yourself to stay for the night?”

“Glad to see you know me so well! I don't even need to ask now,” Kai grinned. He ruffled the hume healer's hair, “That won't be a problem, right?”

Kael wriggled away from Kai's death noogie and rubbed his head, “Not at all.. Just... Don't drink all the applecot wine like you did last time.”

“Good, good!” Kai gave Kael a smack on the back which was probably supposed to be a pat and grabbed a loaf of bread from the table, then pointed at Grandison with the loaf, “Hey, can this kid stay too?”...

Yeah, he knew he totally stole the names of actual people, but hey, it worked. He cracked his knuckles and his neck and looked down at the time on his laptop. He thought he should probably shower soon... After typing some more.

---

"Maaaaan, those Alexanders were pretty damn good, haha~!" Kai laughed as he and a friend helped each other walk through the streets. They were both intoxicated to the point they'd have incredible hangovers the next day.

The woman, looking to be in her mid twenties, laughed, "Haha you totally out drank all those guys back there. I should start holding bets on you the next time we go drinking."

"Yeah~"

They continued to walk on to whoever's place was closest, which was Kai's apartment.

11-26-2010   #175 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew already did all of his homework but he had to make sure his two younger brothers were being studious as well. After making sure their homework was done and eating dinner together there really wasn't much else to be done.

"Can we go see a movie?" Matthew's youngest brother asked.

"No it's a school night. Why don't you just stay in and read a book?"

Grandison pouted but went to his dorm room to go read a book or whatever 14 year olds do now days.

---

Van on the other hand forgot all about homework. Once school was out he went and grabbed some dinner at the mess hall and then decided he wanted to go to the city. He was from Perth so there was still a lot of Sydney for him to discover. He just wished he had more friends to see the sights with. The ones he did have were off doing other things already.

Van left the campus and decided to go to McDonalds to get an apple pie.

11-26-2010   #176 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Ugghhhhhh... Where am I? What time is it?" King grumbled as he came to.

"You're in the infirmary. You took a pretty hard stomp to the face today. I heard you went out fighting though!" the school nurse said, with a laugh.

"Oh, I see... Hey, wait a minute, why are my pants off?! And why can't I move?!" King asked, with fear in his voice.

"Well, I heard you were doing some pretty perverted things earlier today, so I was going to make sure that never happened again," the nurse said, with a sneer on her face, "So, I'm going to be giving you some special service, that you'll never forget!"

Oh shit, what is she planning?! Wait, what is that in her hand? Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

"No no no, that was a misunderstanding!! Wait, what are you doing with that?! NO, GET AWAY FROM ME!! MFMFMHHHMFMHMM--" was all King could muster before the nurse put a ball-gag in his mouth.

Are you kidding?! This is like every high school boy's fantasy gone horribly wrong... This school needs to hire attractive nurses, this woman looks like a boar... I wish she'd just bash me over the head so I wouldn't have to be conscious for this...

The rest of King's night was spent being sexually assaulted. He would rather not talk about it, EVER.

11-26-2010   #177 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

As soon as classes were finished, Josh dropped by at his dorm room to get a warmer jacket and then headed straight for the city, Sydney. Within a couple minutes he was there, and was happily walking about, admiring the beautiful city. He was holding a little book that showed the locations of restaurants, special shops, and other interesting things that Sydney had to offer. It even had a few maps, and it was nice to realize that Sydney's layout hadn't change. I guess Ludo hasn't gotten around to it yet., he thought to himself.

After a few minutes of walking around, he found a restaurant that he liked, some sort of Australian BBQ place. On his way to the entrance, he spotted someone familiar in the distance... He then realized it was Kai, the janitor, who was with some friends. He couldn't help but notice how drunk they looked.

11-26-2010   #178 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

(( omg you made his one friend spawn into more friends))

After Kai's other friends went their separate ways Kai couldn't help but notice a certain new kid wandering about. He then started waving at him and shouted, "OOOOOOOOYYYY BLONDIEEEEEEE!"

11-26-2010   #179 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh jumped a little bit when he heard Kai yell like that, he was almost embarrassed. So he quickly walked up to him in hopes he wouldn't keep screaming like a crazy drunk person.

"H-Hey there Kai! Looks like someone had fun!" He said to him, laughing.

(( I'm cool like that :0 ))

11-26-2010   #180 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van got two McDonald's apple pies and was a happy human being! He left the restaurant and quickly opened the box to one of his pies. He ate half of it in just one bite. Oh apple pie you delicious morsel. How could you be from McDonalds, be cheap, and oh so good! There should be a crime against it! Van figured that the only thing that could make his apple pie better would be to go to get some ice cream but sadly enough he didn't have the money for that. He decided to just walk back to school and do that homework he had been so keenly avoiding.