LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2010   #61 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht was startled by Buff's abrupt butt in. Dear god I hope he doesn't pat me again...

Extremely surprised by what these two students do, Leht had to think it was a joke. There's no way a school teaching unnatural subjects would lack the power to discipline their students. "You guys are kidding right? I mean, what kind of school would allow this crap to go on? Even if it was reputed to be on the crazier side of a mental institution."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2010   #62 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ludo cocked a brow, "Is that so? Show me the notebook then. There's still the possibility that it could be mine."

---

Kana sighed, "Well then how about you do something about it, Mr. Therthar? Catch those two girls Nahito and Kuttsuki in the act and discipline them. I'm sure you'd be doing all of us a favour."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-17-2010   #63 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Matthew sighed, "I guess you're right but..."

He reached into his bag and pulled out the book.

"Well I was under the impression you're a model student. I don't think something like this could belong to someone with your reputation."

He quickly opened it to a random page which contained a bunch of doodles. Then hurriedly slipped the book back into his bag.

"I think I better just put it in the lost and found then."

11-17-2010   #64 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Leht paused for a bit, and his eyes lit up. He quickly finished his sandwich and stood up, taking his salad and papers with him. Before leaving, he turned his head and nodded, "You know what, I think I will." After negotiating some terms first, of course. Leht walked out the lounge and started towards a direction...which he hoped the main office was in. With great luck, the office was right around the corner. He walked in and went straight for the Principal's office and knocked on the door. "It's Leht, the assistant teacher. I heard you have some troubles with certain students..."

11-17-2010   #65 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Yeah I'm fine, I should be asking you that question." Laila said to Kai. "Some days I wish we could have one damn normal day for once. Having the school change layout everyday, having like half of the school being destroyed, it's just so...ridiculous."

Laila took another glance to see if those two were there. After determining it was (relatively) safe, she told Kai, "Maybe I should actually attempt to go to class now, I already missed my first classes because I got lost. Again. I have a quiz in my potion making class too, ugh..."

((OOC: sorry dani i had to zergrush my homework ;_; ))

11-17-2010   #66 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

After eating his salad, Nicky decided to get ready for his next class. He had happened to lose his map, and couldn't even find the office to get a new one. By that time, Saya took over and blew the windows open with some "bombs" he found.

"Saya, what was the point of that? Why are we going back to the dorms?"
I can actually remember things that you can't. You left a copy of the map on the table.
"Wouldn't it be easier for us to go back through the front doors and find the office there?"
Should've spoken up sooner. We're almost there.

Nicky noticed Akaito and a girl together as he made it to the entrance.
Hey, I know that chick! She ignored me after I showed my extraordinary powers to the teacher!
"I think you scared her off."

Nicky waved to them.
"Hey, Mister Janitor! You shouldn't be dating students, you could get fired!"

11-18-2010   #67 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"And you shouldn't be talking to yourself all the time, kid!" Kai jeered. He turned back to Laila, "Okay. Just so you know the potion brewing class is on the fourth floor in the east wing today. Good luck, Laila."

---

Ludo kept his eyes on the notebook til Matthew slipped it back into his own bag. Just as quickly as Matthew slipped the book back into his bag Ludo quickly did a quick gesture with his right hand and the book came flying out of the bag and into Ludo's hand. He smiled wryly, "Why, thank you so much for finding my book and giving it to me, Matthew!" he said with so disdain and sarcasm that it's mildly surprising he didn't send the senior flying into a wall, "Glad to see you're being such a great model student, helping your fellow peers!"

Ludo slipped the book into his bag, "I don't really care about the fact you know I draw in my notebooks. It's either that or burn every single page with short stories and the like when I'm bored in class." The fox turned to leave but looked back at Matthew over his shoulder, "Well, you finding my book is better then some random kid I don't know so I guess I'll tell you this. You know how I make the school change everyday? The rooms are changed in a mathematical pattern according to the numbers on the doors rather then just being randomly scattered," he smirked, "Good luck finding out what it is."

Ludo didn't say that once Matthew figured it out that he'd make the school more like a maze then a mathematical pattern table. He brushed past a new student teacher whose name he still didn't know and left.

---

Max was flipping through some papers. There were two student records on his desk; one filled to the point it look like it could explode and one that seemed empty but judging from how he was eying the one it probably had things that amounted to whatever the other file had in store. When he heard the knock on his door he looked up from his papers, "Ah yes, come in."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-18-2010   #68 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"So what do you think of this school Elly? Do you think it is worth it?"
May was staring into the ceiling while relaxing on the table.
Elly replied with vigor.
"Are you kidding?! Chaos on my agenda every day! This school is gonna be something fantastic!"
May chuckled, and then a long silence stood before the two.

"You really need to be making some friends, Elly. Every single school you went to, you isolated yourself from everyone else."
"Yeah, but it's not my fault! Nobody likes me, I always feel like a human incarnate of the plague to them!"
"I don't see why, really. You are pretty cute. I mean, I can get plenty of friends very easily, and I am pretty cute."
Elly folded her legs in front of her and grabbed them.
"Yeah, but too many men think with their crotch. Too many women make unnecessary enemies."
May sighed.

"Well, I hope this school would be different for you. I wouldn't want to wish the loneliness and hatred that you have on anybody."

11-18-2010   #69 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky frowned.
"Hey, it's not my fault some spirit's living in my mind!"

Give up. If you can't even insult a janitor...Ugh. Just never do that again. Stay nice.

Nicky sighed and ran into his room. He found the map, and was about to leave.

Ooh, get that thing over there, too. You might need it.

"My gauntlet? Okay then..."

Nicky equipped his gauntlet over his left arm and ran out of his dorm.

"I'd better get going, classes start soon. Don't I look weird like this?"

You're already weird, according to the janitor.

11-18-2010   #70 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Leht entered the office with the permission of the principal and sat down in front of the desk and immediately went straight to business. "I heard from some teachers about two students causing the school a good amount of trouble." He clasped his hands on the desk and leaned forward. "I could help expel them. Or calm them down. Or uh..." Leht let out a weakly disguised cough, "remove them." He leaned away again and returned to his normal speaking manners. "For a price. I'm already helping with teaching here, so I might as well help with other problems, right?"

11-18-2010   #71 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Kuttsuki blocked Nahiko's giant sword with her two daggers and pushed back, the two in a lock against each other.

"I smell a rat." Kuttsuki scoffed, "And unfortunately, it's not you. Shall we end for today? Another dramatic push and we'll both be dropping to the floor, asleep. Akaiito isn't around for us to fight over anymore and class is about to start. Of course, it doesn't matter for you, you have 'club activities' all the time next hour."

Nahiko pushed Kuttsuki away to provide distance between the two. She swung her blade over her shoulders and walked back into the school through the hole in the wall, speaking over her shoulders. "Another one trying?" She sneered. "I know what to do."

Kuttsuki sighed, replaced her daggers into their sheaths on her waist and combed through her short hair with her hands, dusted off her skirt, and walked back in to the school as if nothing has happened, brightly greeting students on the way to class.

11-18-2010   #72 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Matthew sighed as he watched Ludovic's retreating form.

"Why isn't he fun?" he said shaking his head. "And a lot of nerve too, going through my things... Where does he get off being so snarky and changing the design of the school?"

He looked down and peered into his bag to make sure Ludo didn't take anything else either.

"And what was he babbling about mathematical patterns and some such elementary nonsense...?" Matthew thought. "Does he think he's doing me a favor? I could have figured that out on my own had I cared to."

With a final hmph, and satisfied everything was in his bag he began to make it to his own class. As he went down the hall he looked at the numbers and it wasn't long before he could see a pattern after all. Maybe he was a bit impressed by the amount of thought Ludo seemed to put into his mayhem but mostly he was annoyed by it.

"Show off... I'm sure he could put better use to his time..."

11-18-2010   #73 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

After he ran out of the office Ludo quickly grabbed his cell from his pocket and checked the time. The warning bell for the second half of the day was going to ring right about...

RIIIIIII~NG

Now.

He put his cell back in his pocket and headed up to his next class which happened to be his favourite one this semester; Elemental Magic 12. He noticed students running around already looking for their classes in the complex maze of a layout. Ludo couldn't help but smirk a bit.

---

After saying their goodbyes Kai and Laila went their own ways. Kai had to go and fix up all the damage done to the school. It's good his particular ability made the job many times faster then manually rebuilding. By the time he reached the caf his stomach began to growl... The fruit over on the fruitrack somehow were all in one piece still. Kai went over and grabbed a mango. He sat down on one of the cafeteria tables which didn't have anything on them left behind by students and began to peel the fruit.

---

Max didn't respond right away, then pushed the two files he was looking at towards Leht, "As long as they stop causing trouble, I don't care what you do, Leht. These are their records."

The names on the records were Kuttsuki Houtei-Raoyue and Nahiko Avari-Honitsu Ira-Kasu Omoi.

"Have Mr. Buff assist you in this matter. Many people have tried to subdue them already and have all failed. Miserably. I hope things fare well for you.... As for your reward..." Mr. Alasdair sat back in his chair, "What is it that you want?"

11-18-2010   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh, who had been lost in unproductive, sleepy thought for the past few minutes, was startled by the bell. He thought for sure he had a class that he would be late for, so he snapped out of his spaced-out demeanor and quickly looked through his bag to find his schedule. Luckily, he had another hour to spare. So he could take his time to eat, and find the class.

He crossed through the doorway and made his way to an isle were they had placed pre-made sandwiches. Josh was surprised to find that they didn't have any food that was.. too out of the ordinary. So he quickly snagged a ham sandwich and went to pay for it, along with a bottle of water. On his way to find a place to sit, he noticed someone sitting at table who seemed like he would be the janitor. He figured that of all people in this school, this guy should definitely know where every class and room is! So he started to walk towards him, brushing aside the fact that the first person in this school he would talk to would be just.. a janitor. He was now standing across from him, on the other side of the table.

"Hey, sorry to bug you. I'm new here.. and I'm just wondering if you could help me find my next class..", Josh said as he put his food on the table. He then took our his schedule again and showed it to the janitor. He put the paper on the table and pointed to the class in question. Next to its name was the room number and the name of the teacher for the class.

"It's this, Dragon Taming 101 .. wait. What? Oh my god, what is wrong with these people!?" Josh said as he looked at the three words with a mix of surprise and.. dread.

11-18-2010   #75 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai blinked a bit, "Uh yeah about that. The school layout changes everyday due to a certain devilish fox and I don't know where that class is today. Sorry, uh.." his eyes moved over to where his name was on the paper, ".. Josh." he bit into the mango nonchalantly, "Well since I know your name I might as well introduce myself. I'm Akaiito Kagamiya, head janitor of this crazed school. Just call me Kai," He took another bite of the mango, "So uh, freaking out over dragon taming? Most kids would be hyping over that."

11-18-2010   #76 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"What is it that you want?"

Leht unclasped his hands and faced them up, replying as if it was natural, "Money, of course. But before we talk about the price, let's go into some details." Leht leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms. "I assume you're ok with any collateral damage, and I'll get special permissions along with having any requests I have filled. I'll also go for the least extreme options first of course. If you have anything to add, now would be the time."

11-18-2010   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh looked a bit disappointed by his answer, but he shrugged it off and sat down.

"Nice to meet you, Kai. And yeah, I'm definitely freaking out. For one thing I didn't even think dragons actually existed until I saw this class name in my schedule... Man." He paused to take a bite of his sandwich. "You know, I'm not even supposed to be here. My old high school was supposed to transfer me to England to a musical Academy, but somehow they screwed that up and dropped me in Australia in this "magic" school. They can't transfer me elsewhere, so I'm stuck here for a full year. So I decided I have no choice but to make the best of it, which probably won't be too good!" He finished off his sentence with a bit of a chuckle. He seemed more awake now than before.

Looking at Akaiito now, he noticed that he didn't look like your average scruffy janitor. He looked young, in his early twenties, and was actually.. quite handsome. But he quickly shook off that thought and took another bite of his sandwich, blushing just slightly.

11-18-2010   #78 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai took another bite of the mango, "Ehhh... Wow, life went and punched you in the face with a bad case of luck. Did you do anything to have karma bite you in the ass?.. Hey you're turning kinda red there. You okay?"

---

Max rested his elbows on his desk and rested his chin on his intertwined hands.

"Yes, yes, that's fine..." he paused, "... Don't get too cocky. They're students, but they've already taken down whoever we sent after them before."

Last edited by Dani; 11-18-2010 at 08:58 PM.

11-18-2010   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Uhhh.. I am? I mean, no I don't think so." He then takes a sip of water to.. chill out, really. "I guess I tend to get dragged into the most random situations, and I don't think it can get more random than this. But anyway.. aren't you kinda young to be a janitor?" He said, cocking an eyebrow and smiling a little. He hoped that didn't come off as insulting...

11-18-2010   #80 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

The janitor let out a loud, hearty laugh and clapped Josh on the back, "Hahahaha! That's a good one!" After a bit more laughing Kai finally flashed a boyish grin at Josh, "I'll let you think about that one on your own, kid. Anyways, since you're on spare I'll just tell you a few things you need to know about this school. If you want to survive, that is. You willing to listen?" Kai finished off his mango and tossed the pit in a nearby garbage can.