Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2010   #41 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Within a record timespan, the two half-sisters had circled through the entire perimeter of the school within three minutes, still at each others' throats and shouting out insults and profanity that put pirates and gangsters to shame. By now, they had began climbing upwards and reached the roof of the school, both almost mirroring in deep injuries along their bodies. With the heavy strain of gravity pushing on the roof and Kuttsuki's telekinesis slowly tearing the rooftops to shreds, the ground gave away and both began slamming through the floors.

---

The ceiling of the caf shook and bits of dust fell. Kaela looked up from her bowl of noodles and scanned her eyes along the ceiling. It ended right above where a boy who was talking to himself happened to be sitting and she leaned over towards him from her table.
"Hey, kid. If you want to keep enjoying that pasta, better move to another table before they come crashing down."

Didn't take too long before it happened. Nahiko and Kuttsuki suddenly came crashing down into the caf on their feet seconds after, still yelling vulgar words and insulting each others' father. Nahiko erased the gravity in the cafeteria to easily push Kuttsuki into the wall and out of the school into the field. The lack of gravity in the cafeteria caused everyone's self and belongings to start floating around as if they were in space.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2010   #42 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ludo's ears arched back as he leaned back, ready to bring his fist to Matthew's face but then the gravity in the room seemed to... disappear. Everyone around him started floating as well as their belongings. Ludo quickly gathered his stuff and stuffed them in his bag. As nice as floating was he wanted to float away from Matthew Yuley. With a quick wind spell he flew away from Matthew towards the door.

"How about no. It makes things so interesting after all!" Ludo smirked, still a tad rattled by the fruit but atleast he was away from it for now, "So yeah. Screw you and your banana. I have calculus homework I need to finish."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-17-2010 at 08:40 PM.

11-17-2010   #43 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"...aaaAAAAAAAHH!!!"

Nicky jumped away and rolled backwards before he was crushed, but it was too late for him to save his spaghetti. His facial expression was a mixture of sadness and anger.

They trashed your spaghetti. What are you going to do now? If you don 't want to hunt them down...

Saya stood up and pulled out his knife.
"Then I will!"
Nicky seemed to regain consciousness by punching himself in the face.
"No! I'd rather not get in another fight... especially with girls. Deadly girls. We already stand out as we are! We're not even wearing the school uniform! Speaking of which, you attacked a teacher just because he said the word 'uniform'! I'm going to buy another dish. I'd rather lose a bit of money than get expelled."

Nicky went to the line-up again to buy himself lunch... again.

With all the shit happening right now, I would highly doubt you would get expelled for getting into one measly brawl.

11-17-2010   #44 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

May ran over to Elly, still sulking near her pizza.
"Hey Elly, there's a fight going on! We should break it up!"
Elly picked herself up, and took the plate of cold pizza along with her.
"So where are they now?"
May looked over at the giant hole in the wall.
"Oh. Since they're outside, I may be able to give them a sunstroke, or even better..."
She formed a gun figure with her fingers.
"A collateral shot."
May ran over to the fight.
Elly was trailing behind, eating some of the pizza.
Mmm, cold pizza is the best pizza.

11-17-2010   #45 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Matthew watched as Ludovic used his magic to get away from him (and his banana). He was about to give chase but he notice something floating next to him. Why it was Ludovic's calculus book! Matthew reached forward and grabbed the book.

"He left his book," he mused. "Idiot."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-17-2010 at 09:07 PM.

11-17-2010   #46 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"You know, you shouldn't have to deal with that crap everyday." Laila said to Kai. "Why don't you quit, or at least report them? It'd be even better if they got expelled, so they can stop raising hell every day, it's crazy enough as it is."

11-17-2010   #47 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

May was growing a discomforting feeling while they were walking towards the hole.
"Hey Elly, do you feel a little... Light?"
Elly chuckled.
"Don't tell me you think you are losing weight."
May started floating.
Acting surprised, Elly looked around.
Other students and school tables were floating in the air.
Elly's pizza started floating, and she started floating as well.
"Damn May, how the hell did you miss something like THAT?"
May felt a little sheepish.
"Well, I guess I missed a couple things..."
The pizza flew away from Elly.
"Ya think?!"

11-17-2010   #48 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai scratched his head, "Everyone in the faculty is too terrified to expel that brat Nahito but Max is working on it. Kuttsuki hasn't done much to me openly to get her arrested, much less expelled. It seems staff is just as afraid of her for whatever reason."

He stopped at a vending machine with Laila, "Hey, do you want something to drink?" He bought himself a Barq rootbeer.

---

Once Ludo was an adequate distance away from the caf he sat down in one of the stairwells. He quickly went through his bag but his spirits dropped when he realized he forgot his Calculus textbook at the caf. He cursed loudly and began to run back; aided with wind magic to make him move faster. If anything he didn't want to get in shit for losing his textbook, and...

He stopped in his tracks when he realized something.

Matthew probably took it since he was right there with me!... Well there's only doodles of Nahito beating him and Kai down in it, so I guess it's okay... Unless he bribes me. Ludo thought. He started running back to the caf.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-17-2010   #49 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Yeah, sure," Laila said, grabbing a soda from the vending machine. She then took a big gulp and commented with a laugh, "Well, I'm glad I'm not you. Although I gotta be careful around Kuttsuki now, I can't get into anymore trouble this week or they'll have my head."

11-17-2010   #50 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru swung her giant sword like a bat into Kuttsuki's stomach with the blunt edge and sent Kuttsuki flying through the school walls. After only a few seconds of breaking through at least fifteen layers of walls, Kuttsuki flew out of the school on the other side and slammed into Akaiito's back.

She carelessly stands back up and looks at who she flew into. "Oh my, Akaiito, you caught me with your love. I'll soon repay the favor to you---"

"HE'S GOING TO HELL LIKE YOU WILL BE!" Nahiko ran out from the series of holes made by Kuttsuki and swung the overly large blade down at Kai and Kuttsuki.

11-17-2010   #51 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

((since everyone posted after i edited i'll just stick the edited thing here))

He opened to book and to his surprise he found doodles in the margin along with notes. The doodles were cartoonish but it was easy to identify them people around the school. By the jumpsuit, mop and smug expression he could tell that the current doodle was of the janitor running for his life from Kuttsuki!

"Mattie!"

Matthew shut the book quickly and turned his head to see his little brother floating aimlessly by. Another young student was with him, gnawing on a sandwich.

"What's going on!?" Grandison said, flailing a bit but making sure his sandwich didn't fall apart of float away.

Matthew used his wind magic to steer himself in Grandison's direction. He tucked the calc book under his arm and looped his other arm with his brother's.

"Hold on. I'll guide you to safety," Matthew said.

"Thanks!" Grandison beamed, a smile spreading across his features brightening his boyish face.

Matthew smiled back, but faltered just a fraction as he watched his younger brother turn to the other student with his hand outstretch. The brunette accepted Grandison's offer and their hands closed around each other. Matthew was genuinely surprised. Since when did Grandison make a friend?

"Ready," Grandison said, turning towards his brother again.

Matthew nodded and guided them out of the cafeteria and back on solid ground.

"Yay! Though I guess now I can say I know how astronauts feel!" Grandison said when his feet touched ground in the hall way.

"Yeah," the brunette said. "I feel a little sick."

Grandison shook his head, "That was nothing! Besides, Matthew was being really safe! Right?"

He turned to go thank Matthew but the elder Yuley was already gone.

---

After dropping that kid and his brother off to safety Matthew decided to find Derf and Luap. Before he went too far he stuffed the book into his bag. He knew he didn't want to hold his math book all day. Why he didn't just set it down somewhere the world would never know. Maybe the Yuley boy just wanted to cause trouble for his rival. Is he really that type of person?

Anyway he went to find Derf and Luap to have a little chat. After all weren't the sprites supposed to be looking after his brother? How then did Grandison have a new friend that he didn't even know about?

Matthew headed for the main office.

11-17-2010   #52 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

May relaxed in air, "laying down" on one of the floating tables.
Elly had already become adept at transporting through air.
She slurped up someone's spaghetti rather quickly, and took about ten half-eaten pizza slices.
She still had a burger in her mouth when she returned to May.
"Maaawy! Look at awl this stuwff I found!"
She chomped down that burger in record time.
"Mmm, record time!"
With the gravity anomaly, May saw Elly's hazel eyes filled with joy.
May's heart felt warmed up. She smiled, and closed her eyes.
"Ahaha, you really love that food. Here, see if you can stuff as much food as you can in this."
May gave Elly her backpack. May doesn't use it much, considering that she carries her books.
"Haha, thanks, sis, you're the best!"
Elly moved over to hug May, accidentally getting sauce on the back of her shirt.
"Ahaha, the pleasure's all mine."
And from there, Elly flew around the cafeteria, taking away all the food she could put into the backpack.
This kid never fails to make me feel happy.

11-17-2010   #53 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

While munching on his sandwich, he couldn't help but notice the sound of crumbling walls that'd suddenly started resonating throughout the school. Everyone else in the room seemed to pay no mind to it, continuing their business. Asking no one in particular, "Uh... is this normal?" He got a few responses, along the lines of "Oh yeah, happens all the time, don't worry about it." Leht just shrugged and continuing eating his lunch.

11-17-2010   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Wow, I think I actually found the cafeteria... awesome."

Josh said as he started to walk towards the cafeteria. He had missed all his classes prior to this time: He had only arrived in Australia the day before and apparently the jetlag had really gotten to him, so he slept in and missed his few first classes. His eyes were barely open and he walked sort of slowly; he looked totally spaced out. In his right hand he held a bunched up piece of paper that used to be the school map. After an hour or so of roaming around the school, he realized that this map "wasn't worth a crap". He'd concluded that someone must have messed with the layout of the school... After all, anything could happen in this kind of.. establishment.

As he was nearing the cafeteria, he saw that there was, to say the least, an excessive amount of commotion going on. People floating in the air, then suddenly standing and sitting on the firm ground as if gravity had been turned off just moments ago and back on again. Considering what he had seen so far of this school, it wasn't too bad. But when he saw somebody fly to the other end of the cafeteria, into a wall, and out of the school. He couldn't help but gasp and run in.

"Oh man.. "Bullies" here get real serious when it comes to stealing lunch money!" He said as he peered into the cafeteria, standing at the doorway. His eyes widened as he saw the walls crumble..
He was now debating on wether he should really eat there or not. He didn't really feel like getting flung around like that on the first day.

11-17-2010   #55 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kanaete Kagamiya finished her salad and turned to Leht, "Yes, this is normal thanks to a certain pair of first years," she crushed an empty water bottle in her hand, "If I was the principal of this school they'd both be sent packing faster then they can sa--" she quickly cut herself off and laughed a bit, ".. Sorry disregard that. But Leht, whatever you do, avoid Nahito and Kuttsuki. Don't even stop and try to scould them. You'll be destroyed."

---

Kai quickly got up on his feet and produced a smoke bomb from his pocket. He whipped it at the ground and as they were enveloped by the smoke Kai swept Laila up on his shoulder and got the hell away from there before the disaster duo could notice. Eventually him and Laila were at the dorms which, while close enough to the school, were far enough so Nahiko and Kuttsuki wouldn't notice.

"Whew..." Kai sighed and slumped next to one of the dorm walls, "My back's killing me...! Hey, are you okay?"

---

Much to his dismay Matthew wasn't in the cafeteria. Ludo tried to think of where he could be now... Then he snapped his fingers as the revelation came to him.

The secretaries are practically his slaves, Ludo concluded in his mind as he made his way to the office, Maybe he's making one stalk that pile of bones that is his little brother.

Last edited by Dani; 11-17-2010 at 09:40 PM.

11-17-2010   #56 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Leht stopped eating and turned to comment, "Eh? What do you mean? They trash-talking bullies or something? I could care less what these students say to me, haha..." He took a last gulp from his can of fruit juice and tossed it in a nearby trash can. "By the way, I saw some guy threatening someone with ice shards, is that...normal too? Or even in line with the rules?" At that point, Leht remembered he had to read that rules book. Now would be a good time.

11-17-2010   #57 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew made it to the office and only Luap was sitting there at his desk working on something. Upon hearing someone enter Luap looked up from his work and put on his customer service smile, but seeing it was Matthew the smile became a bit more strained.

"How may I help you?" he asked.

Matthew gestured at the other desk.

"Where's that one?" he asked.

"Oh... Derf? He's around watching Grandison, why?"

----

"Don't listen to her!" Mr Buff the P.E. teacher interjected after Kana and Leht finished speaking. "Mr. Leht do not fret about those girls. Stand up to them. That's what they need. Let me catch them in the act. They'll be out in a snap."

Mr Buff crossed his arms and nodded to himself, "Yes I believe one should be creative and spontaneous but that rules are made for a reason. Do not let these children take you for a fool. That's my 2cents."

11-17-2010   #58 (permalink)
Special
Games

"hah... Haaah... I knew you'd be here, Yuley!" Ludo gasped, resting a hand against the door frame behind Matthew. He straighted his posture and pointed at him, "You have my calc notebook right? I know you do! Give it back!"

Ludo noted to himself again he really should exercise more.

---

Kana laughed. "Trash talking bullies? They destroy at least a quarter of the school everyday! My brother's always caught up in their squabbles too. I wonder why he puts up with it." She looked to Mr. Buff and smiled slightly, "So why haven't they been expelled already? You know Nahito would murder all of us if that happened."

11-17-2010   #59 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Spaghetti, macaroni, fettuccine, linguine, all kinds of pasta were sold out. Nicky was devastated. He decided to order a salad and leave the cafeteria before any sort of madness happens again.

You know, if you had listened to that girl, you would've been able to get away before the debris reached your spaghetti.

Nicky munched on his salad silently.
"...Yeah, but the debris... Did you even see the debris land on the spaghetti? I can't touch something like that! And five seconds later, everything started floating. It took me ages to get to the line-up."

11-17-2010   #60 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Like I said I never witnessed it with my eyes. If I were a betting man I'd wager your brother has a lot to do with that," Buff retorted.

----

Matthew ignored Ludo and continued to talk to Luap, "Find out about a certain student... shaggy brown hair, eyes, pretty insignificant looking really. Report back to me your findings."

Luap's mouth dropped, "What!? T,that could be anyone..."

"Well it's not like I know the name of every single student to walk these halls. Isn't that your job?" Matthew shook his head as if Luap said something crazy.

He then turned to regard Ludovic who addressed him. He arched a brow and a feigned confused expression on his face.

"How can you be sure exactly what's in my possession? I found a math book, yes... but was it yours?" he asked innocently. "It floated by and I was going to put it in the lost and found..."

He made a show of putting on a frown a look of concern.