Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-04-2010   #381 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ludo didn't seem phased much when a certain ball hit him on the head, but dismissed it and continued practicing with the nameless wind girl. It was only when chaos ensued with Matthew's partner which grabbed his attention.

"This is why we can't have nice things."

"I know right?" Ludo commented as he tossed the ball to his partner with wind magic.

---

"Huh? You say something Locke?" Kai didn't look up from his PSP, "Hell yeah, Siegfried. Shit just got awesome. Anyways I'll just fix everything later. The school's too screwed up now as is."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-04-2010   #382 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Van was instructed to take his partner to the nurse's office. He wasn't looking forward to going through the maze again but he had already been there earlier in the day so it should work out.

"You can get on my back," he said. "It'll be faster this way..."

He moved and positioned himself in front of May so she could get onto his back so he could give her a ride.

---

Locke sighed and sat down at the table with his m&ms and coke.

He pulled out his PSP from his pocket.

"If you can't beat em..." he said as he powered it on to play SOCOM. He liked it because he could play as US Navy SEALs.

12-29-2010   #383 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Weeks later...

After being beaten down in detention the school hallways stayed fairly normal... Up til now that is. It wasn't as bad as what had happened weeks ago, though.

Ludo was in the cafeteria and Kai was there, too.

"You sure look dead," Kai commented.

Ludo didn't look away from the large mug that was in his hands. He had torn apart a cornflakes bar and was now putting two tablespoons of french vanilla coffee into the mix. Then he took a packet of hot chocolate and poured it in, on top of a black tea bag, "I sure feel dead too. This will be sure to wake me up, though." As he said that he dumped a heaping teaspoon of sugar and then reached for the kettle that was sitting on the table. He filled most of the mug with water and began to stir the strange potion.

Kai eyed the strange drink, "God damn, are you really planning on drinking that?..."

"Of course," Ludo began to pour milk into the mug now, "It's breakfast sludge. Meant to satisfy hunger and caffeine need." Ludo fished for the teabag and squeezed it against the side of the mug, then tossed it into the garbage. Kai looked horrified as he watched Ludo drink the bastardization of a drink.

OOC: http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7...fastsludge.jpg it actually tastes pretty damn good

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-29-2010   #384 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Van came running into the cafeteria and grabbed a donut and a milk and then had a seat. He began pulling out his book from his bag. He had to finish up his homework before first class or else he'd be in deep trouble.

12-29-2010   #385 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nahiko was, amazingly enough, trailing behind Kuttsuki without throwing any insults or attempts to kill each other. Although they weren't exactly bothered by their detention teacher, the half-sisters exhausted all their insults and contempt for each other towards the teacher and were temporarily dry of any malice.
The two half-sisters dropped like dead weights onto a table nearby Ludo and Kai without a word. If it was because of Nahiko's natural increased gravity circle, it's unknown, but the atmosphere was incredibly heavy.

12-29-2010   #386 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

King walked into the cafeteria with a yawn, reading the newspaper. He went and got a mug of coffee and sat down next to Kai. "You know what this coffee could use? BOOZE," he said with no sarcasm.

Last edited by Harlequin; 01-02-2011 at 10:40 PM.

12-29-2010   #387 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai stared down at his own coffee and exclaimed, "You're right!"

Seemingly out of nowhere he pulled out a bottle of Bailey's and poured some into his own coffee.

12-30-2010   #388 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van saw the janitor pouring something in his drink from the corner of his eye. He raised his eyes from his book and saw it as a bottle of bailey's.

"Is there no end to the absurdities of this school?" a voice asked.

Van looked to the side and saw the Yuley family sitting at his table. It was strange how it happened but since the crazy incidents a week ago somehow Van found a spot with that family. Matthew was the one obviously complaining about the school though.

Matthew had a bagel and cream cheese, Jaden a banana and oatmeal and Grandison had an apple and oatmeal. They all had milk.

01-01-2011   #389 (permalink)
Special
Games

"And... How are you still working here?" Ludo asked as he saw Kai take a drink from his coffee.

Kai shrugged his shoulders, "How good I am at my job makes up for everything else? I dunno. Want some Bailey's, King?"

01-02-2011   #390 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Grandison was eating his oatmeal when he saw the janitor with a bottle of alcohol.

"I didn't know faculty were allowed to drink on campus!" Grandison gasped.

Van, Jaden and Matthew all looked in that direction in time for Kai to offer some to King.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 01-02-2011 at 08:41 PM.

01-02-2011   #391 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"I didn't know either," King said as he grabbed the Bailey's and poured a sizable amount into his coffee, "And I figure the best thing you can do is not ask."

He continued to read his paper, though now he was drinking the coffee a bit quicker.

01-02-2011   #392 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew was not happy with the sight before him! It was a mockery of the institution and he didn't understand why Max would tolerate such blatant disrespect of his school from the faculty (and student, as he still hasn't forgiven Ludo). He stood and crossed the cafeteria and snatched the bottle from where king laid it down and the tossed it randomly somewhere.

01-02-2011   #393 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Matthew Yuley, clean it up." Kuttsuki lazily pointed at the mess he made without much enthusiasm as she should.

01-02-2011   #394 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Oh, nice job Matthew," Ludo laughed after the bottle smashed into the ground, "Serves you right you stupid janitors," Ludo finally noticed Nahiko and saw her slumped on the table close to the one he was at. He got up and walked over and lightly nudged her on the shoulder, "Hey, Nahiko, you okay?..."

"Nooo!" Kai frantically exclaimed as the bottle smashed to pieces, "Not only did you toss my booze you made work for me to do!" Then Kuttsuki told Matthew to clean it up, "Oh okay clean it up Princess Yuley."

It was then his sister, Kana, walked up to him and karate chopped him on the head, "You aren't even supposed to have alcohol on school property, you dumbass brother!" she hissed.

01-02-2011   #395 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van and Grandison saw the hot teacher Miss Kana Kagamiya come in.

"Man I wish I took song magic," Van sighed wistfully, homework and the janitor's alcohol forgotten.

"Me too...," Grandison nodded as well, forgetting about hit oatmeal.

"I'd fail it every year just to take it again," Jaden cosigned.

"Thank you Miss Kagamiya for upholding the standards conducive to a good learning environment," Matthew thanked the new comer, not spell bound like the younger ones.

01-02-2011   #396 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"What a little kiss-ass," King huffed, not looking away from his paper, "It's kids like that that make people want to drink here."

After saying that, he pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels out of his pocket and poured it into his empty coffee mug. After he filled the mug, he held the bottle out to Kai, while saying, "It's good to have a plan B."

01-02-2011   #397 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew had the most shocked expression on his face after seeing what King did!

01-02-2011   #398 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kana was also rather shocked by what King did! "You...!"

"Sweet!" Kai grinned. He'd finished his coffee already god knows when and poured some Jack Daniels into his own mug, "You're awesome, man."

01-02-2011   #399 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nahiko turned her head to look at Ludo. "Tired. No sleep. Overused abilities." She tiredly groaned out.

Kuttsuki pushed herself off the table into an upright position. She yanked the bottle of alcohol from the new janitor's hands with her telekinesis and tossed it into the trash. "Alcohol is prohibited during and on school grounds."

01-02-2011   #400 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew didn't have time to waste fretting over gross violation of school policy. He went off to class.