Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-16-2010   #21 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Really now?" Kuttsuki pulled back and placed her hands behind her back, swaying side to side, "If you want, I could make you something els---"

"Oh, hiya Kai, how are you doing?"

"Tch." Kuttsuki growled. She motioned her hands slowly towards her daggers behind her while she turned to the new girl that rudely interrupted her pleasant conversation with Akaiito.
"Excuse me... just who might you be?" Kuttsuki questioned, restraining back all the voices screaming in her head to get this obstacle out of her way already.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-16-2010   #22 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Oh, hello, I'm a friend of Kai's" Laila said to the girl. She tried to give a genuine smile, but she noticed her hand slowly moving to the daggers, which unnerved the blonde hair girl a bit.

"Uh, my name is Laila, nice to meet you." The tone of her voice made it sound more like a question than a statement, however.

Last edited by Sandrie; 11-16-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: edit

11-16-2010   #23 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

At the lunchroom, there was a payment guard near the entrance.
Elly paid the man up front.
"This payment is for me and May Mura."
The man took the coins and kept silent.
May soon followed.
Since they were fairly early, the lines for food were rather short.
Elly was in the line for the pizza and May went over to the vegetarian line.
"Kekekee, I loooove pizza~"
With paying no mind, she took around seven pieces of pizza on a couple plates, and one in her mouth. May just took a salad.

The both of them met at a table near the exit.
"You know, the guard could arrest ya if he found out how much pizza you took."
"Ahaha~"

11-16-2010   #24 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison made it to the cafeteria with the crowd. That also meant that the line had grown by then. He really didn't feel like waiting.

"Sheesh! That line sure is long!"

Grandison was startled and looked to his side and saw that it was Van, the kid from class. When did he get there? Grandison didn't even know the other boy had followed him.

"Yeah," Grandison said.

Van walked toward the line and Grandison followed because there wasn't anything else he could do. He had to eat especially since he basically skipped breakfast. He had regretted that an hour ago when his stomach kept growling loudly during the pop quiz.

"That Kuttsuki is so loud," Van was saying when Grandison finally tuned into the conversation.

"Who?"

"The student council president," he motioned over to the side of the cafeteria where a strange girl was talking to the janitor and another girl. "She isn't so bad... all of the time. But that Janitor must be bad news. He brings out the worst in all of the students."

"You can't mean that," Grandison said. He didn't really care about the conversation but it seemed polite.

"Yeah I do. You'll see. Stay away from that janitor. He's bad influence. You'll get bad grades and have poor performance. Stick with me I won't let you down."

Grandison didn't want to point out the obvious flaw in that argument. That Kuttsuki was obviously close to the janitor and not only did she likely have decent grades but she was the student council president. Still, Grandison decided not to argue against it.

"Ok."

He crossed Kuttsuki, the janitor, and the extra girl off of his list (whatever list that was). They were not fit to be graced by his presence.

11-16-2010   #25 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Ohh... is that so?" Kuttsuki was gritting her teeth by now. "How do you know Akaiito? How long have you known him? Is there anything between you two? Are there any special things I need to keep note of? There's nothing going on, right? You're just friends, right? It's not like you're doing anything with him, right? You're just friends, right? It's not like I have to consider you a threat---" Kuttsuki placed a hand over her mouth at the accidental slip of the tongue.
She laughed it off. Her other hand was now gripping solidly on the hilt of one of her daggers. "Ahahaha, I'm sorry, I tend to get a little speedy with my words, don't take it too personally." Although she was smiling, her eyes seemed to be spiraling with colors as if something was bound to happen.

11-16-2010   #26 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kai, somehow hearing over all the students, picked up a certain bit of conversation about him.

"...Stay away from that janitor. He's bad influence. You'll get bad grades and have poor performance..."

He was right next to the two boys in an instant and brought down a hard pat on both their backs (he left his pizza with Laila and Kuttsuki).

"What's this about me making kids fail?... It's all been good up til this year, kid," he then whispered, "It's just this year, with those shedevils. Kuttsuki is the tamer of the two on the outside and is generally easier to deal with but don't ever cross paths with Nahiko. She'll rip you more new holes then what your mom gave you to the point you'll lose count. That or turn you into a bloody pulp under a heap of rubble." he returned to his normal speaking voice, "Oh yeah, you're Matthew's kid brother. Tell him I say hi."

With a smirk Kai walked away from the duo.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-16-2010   #27 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"I've known him long enough, thank you." Laila said with a tort. "We are really good friends." She knew this was going to go downhill fast, and the tension was quickly mounting. She was about to say something else, but stopped when she noticed for some reason Kai got up and went up to some other guys and started chatting with him.

Seizing this opportunity to try to defuse the situation, Laila yelled out, "Hey, if you are gonna just leave like that, can I have the rest of your pizza?"

11-16-2010   #28 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Grandison was shocked when the Janitor came over in an instant and clapped him and Van on the back. After his tangent he was gone as quick as he came.

"He know's Matthew?" Grandison gasped. "B,but my brother wouldn't know someone like him!"

Van shook his head and pulled Grandison by the wrist forward with the line.

"Don't take his words seriously... he probably knows everyone in this school," Van said.

"OH yeah," Grandison mumbled."There's no way my big brother would ever get mixed in with a guy like him. He's not a delinquent at all. He wouldn't do anything wrong."

Van regarded Grandison for a moment, face set in a thoughtful expression before he just sighed and crossed his arms.

"You're really naive aren't you?"

11-16-2010   #29 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Wrong choice! Kuttsuki pulled out her dagger and stabbed it into Akaiito's pizza. "Don't ignore my questions like that, you worthless piece of---!"

Suddenly, the wall from the other side of the cafeteria came crumbling down. As the dust dispersed, Nahiko nonchalantly walked in yawning, her giant sword swung over her little shoulder like a baseball bat.

Kuttsuki yanked the dagger out of the pizza and allowed it to simply drop onto the floor. She unsheathed her other dagger and spin them around her hand.
"Nahiko Avari-Honitsu Ira-Kasu Omoi... for destruction of school property for the twenty-third time, you will now be sentenced to punishment." She flicked the grease off her dagger. "I am in no mood to deal with you today!"

Nahiko yawned again. "Move aside, I'm here to get food and kill Kai, preferably in that order, I haven't eaten anything since this morning because you took my breakfast."

Kuttsuki laughed haughtily, turning to Laila. "I'll deal with you after this." She suddenly ran at Nahiko with her daggers and the two clashed blades back out of the cafeteria.
The rest of the student body simply turned back to their lunch.

11-16-2010   #30 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai shouted out to Laila, "SURE THING!" he quickly flashed a signal to Laila once Nahiko and Kuttsuki started to beat on eachother- a hand signal made so he could talk to Laila elsewhere where Kuttsuki and Nahiko aren't. He quickly slipped out one of the windows unnoticed.

After a minute Laila received a text.

yo, come meet me in the courtyard. take the backdoor in the caf rather then wandering through that blasted maze of ludos.

ALSO DON'T EAT MY PIZZA i still want that. lol

Ludo who was eating by a window in the caf paid no heed to Nahito and Kuttsuki's fight and continued to eat his lunch. He was flipping through his calculus homework and doing it so he wouldn't be stuck doing it after school.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-16-2010   #31 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

After receiving Kai's text, she did what he suggested and slipped through the back, successfully getting away from that fight with Nahito and Kuttsuki.

After that, she walked to the courtyard, but when she arrived she didn't see him. Maybe she got there too quickly, or he's hiding in the bushes somewhere.

11-16-2010   #32 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai soon popped out of some bushes. After plucking a twig out of his hair and fixing his dog tags he greeted Laila.

"Yo... Hey wait what happened to that pizza? Don't tell me you ate it while I wasn't looking."

11-16-2010   #33 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Pizza? What pizza?" Laila said with a laugh. She didn't mention how she kind of ate a slice and accidentally left the rest in the cafeteria.
She decided to just drop the subject. "Oh, what is up with that Kuttsuki girl? I just say hi to you and she is ready to rip me into shreds. I'm kinda glad that she got into a fight with Nahiko and not me though, I can't get into anymore squabbles this week..."

11-17-2010   #34 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Aaaah, algebra 2. No matter what school you go to, you can never seem to avoid it, eh?"
Elly had been playing more attention to the group with the runaway janitor. By this time, she had already eaten four slices of pizza, emptying one of her plates.
She took the other plate and walked over to the group.
"Heey you guys, what's going on? I'm one of the new girls here."

11-17-2010   #35 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai shrugged his shoulders and he started walking around the outside of the school with Laila. If any students said hi to him he replied with a quick wave.

"Man I don't know. Nahito and her keep tailing me and while I do admit it's a good workout, I miss being able to get through one day without having to fix any serious damage. Kuttsuki says it's love, but she just wants to kill me before Nahiko does."

11-17-2010   #36 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly watched the whole group move away.
"I'm really that bad at making friends, huh..."
She placed her food on the table, and collapsed on the table face-first.
((These are NPC people guys :|))

Last edited by Genji; 11-17-2010 at 01:06 PM.

11-17-2010   #37 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

After making his way to the cafeteria, Nicky seated himself at a vacant table, with a dish of spaghetti with meatballs. He looked ahead of him, and had noticed two girls fighting each other, leaving a huge mess in the caf.

"Isn't that our student council president? She's pretty dangerous."
Looks like a challenge to me. C'mon, let's show 'em what we're made of.
"No! We're not gonna get into another fight! I just want to eat in peace... I never ate pasta without being interrupted. Ever. I am not gonna let anyone do the same thing again."
Students were staring at Nicky, but he didn't seem to care. He began to eat his first pasta dish of the year.

11-17-2010   #38 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Late? Matthew was never late. Today was no exception. However because of Ludovic's antics he was almost late yet again. It was really annoying that he had to wake up 30 minutes everyday to accommodate for the new school layout every morning. Matthew was not a morning person so it really needed a large amount of self discipline to accomplish. That was why every day at lunch he made it a point to say so.

As was expected, when Matthew entered the lunchroom he found Ludo sitting by a window observed in his homework. He quickly grabbed a banana from the fruit rack and crossed the cafeteria to bother is prey. When he got to the table he decided to get Ludo's attention in a rude manner. He flipped closed his math book.

"Hey!" he said. "Where do you get off changing the school layout every morning? Didn't I warn you that I don't like being late?"

He said it with an authoritative tone, orange eyes blazing while pointing the banana in Ludo's face.

11-17-2010   #39 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Ludo didn't seem to be bothered much by Makoto suddenly closing his math book on him. On the inside he was mildly annoyed.

"Oh come on I would never do such a--" He looked up from his notebook after closing it and stared directly at the banana. As if by instinct he leaned away from the banana and narrowed his eyes at the blond senior. "Get that damn abomination of a fruit out of my face!" he nearly hissed.

After having been forced by his one uncle as a toddler to eat bananas too many times to count Ludo despised bananas with a passion.

11-17-2010   #40 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Makoto's eyes narrowed, "Only if you stop switching the school around."

He pushed the banana close to Ludo's face.