Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-02-2010   #361 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

And for some odd reason the Advanced Elemental Studies class was dragged to the gym.

So... we have to play around with the wind kids? Sounds simple enough. Ludo thought as he pulled a water bottle out of his bag and downed some gulps.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2010   #362 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly and May were not very interested in the change of area for the class.
"What are we supposed to be practicing on, volleyballs?"
Elly didn't like the gym.
"We all know that adding magic to a sport won't make it very good.
May turned and grinned.
"J.K. Rowling would like to have a word with you."
Elly rolled her eyes.

12-02-2010   #363 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"Well we're going to learn control," the teacher said. "We'll take turns passing balls but we can't touch our hands or feet and you must use proper control to have the ball not hit too hard but also not drop from the air 2 feet away from the target. Split into groups of two!"

Van was excited. He loved sports and playing sports with other magic users could only make it 10 times better (as long as it wasn't quidditch). He looked around hoping someone would be his partner.

Matthew looked to his right. There were two girls there so he choose one... Elly was her name if he remembered correctly.

"Elly, we should be partners," he said.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-02-2010 at 08:39 PM.

12-02-2010   #364 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Elly, we should be partners," he said.
Elly took a look at the boy. Her masochistic devil inside of her was raging.
A devilish grin grew on her face.
"Sure thing, guy. You get the ball, though. I don't like dirtying my hands."

12-02-2010   #365 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Oh ****, these kids are about to do something that's going to make a huge mess... **** it, I'm going back to the cafeteria," King moaned, as he strolled back towards the cafeteria.

12-02-2010   #366 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Buff let the class use the red kick balls.

"guy?" Matthew asked, quirking his brow. "My name is Matthew. I have the decency to call you your name I tihnk you should call me mine."

Matthew then turned and saw Mr Locke and Mr Buff distributing balls. As a kid was walking by he told them to get him and Elly a ball. The kid came back with a ball for them too.

"Ok well, do you want to go first?" Matthew asked, bouncing the ball a little.

Van got his ball and went and asked May to be his partner.

12-02-2010   #367 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Ludo was about to search for a partner but then a small, short girl with dark shoulder length hair approached him. Her bright green eyes looked up to him with an almost sheepish quality. In her hands was a red kickball.

"Um... Could you be my partner?" she piped.

Ludo nodded, "Oh sure."

She then made a gesture as if she wanted to whisper something to him. Ludo didn't know what to say so he just knelt a bit so he was at the same height as her. But rather then a whisper she instead grabbed both of his ears lightly and rubbed them slightly.

Ludo felt rather awkward, "Uh..."

"... They really are real!"

"Well, yeah," Ludo replied as he returned to his full height, "Do you want to start or should I?"

The girl walked with him to a spot where they wouldn't get in another group's way, "You start."

They began to idly chat as they passed the back back and forth with wind magic. Surprisingly enough Ludo wasn't trying to screw with her head either.

---

In the cafeteria Kai was sitting on a cleared off cafeteria table while playing a game on a PSP.

"Go go go, Minato!" he said to himself as he pressed at buttons, "Destroy that guardian!"

Well someone was absorbed by a video game...

OOC: lol persona 3

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-02-2010   #368 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Oh, sure thing then, Matt. Throw me the ball once you're done dribbling it."

May was a little confused.
"How am I supposed to catch it without using my hands or feet then?"
May scratched her head.

12-02-2010   #369 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van laughed as if May told a very good job but then he realized that she might have been serious.

"Oh... uhm... you just sort of do it the way you do any spell except at the ball... I guess," Van said. He wasn't good at explaining. "Sort of like this..."

He the the ball in the air and then gently used wind to have it swirl above him and then sent it flying at a manageable speed towards May.

----

Matthew stopped dribbling the ball and let it fly towards Elly except it ended up zipping by her and hitting Ludo against the head. PENG~! It bounced back and landed at Elly's feet.

"Whoops," matthew said and then went onto hiding his smile behind a cough.

12-02-2010   #370 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"I believe you were aiming for me."
Elly lifted the ball with her mind, and sent it at Matthew at 50MPH.

------

"You know, I am not really one for magic. but I guess I can use my arms."
May cracked her neck.

12-02-2010   #371 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew dodged out of the way of the crazy ball!

"That's not wind!" he protested when the ball whizzed by and bounced off of the gym's wall.

----

"huh? then how are you in an advanced magic class?" Van asked May innocently. "That's ok though if you need help. You can ask me. I may be only in intermediate but I get good scores."

12-02-2010   #372 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"That's levitation, if you don't already know about it. Don't you know that there are far more elements than those that comprise the earth? I'll go get it now."
Elly walked over to get the ball.

-----
May switched to a fighting stance.
"Come on, throw that ball at me with all your might! I bet I can make it come back at least twice as fast!"

12-03-2010   #373 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew glared at Elly's back but said nothing more.

---

"I don't know if I should take you up on that offer," Van said. But he threw the ball anyway, putting a strong gust behind his actions.

The ball flew at a high speed towards May.

----

Locke went to the cafeteria to buy something from the vending machine when he saw Kai not working.

12-03-2010   #374 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"The elements they teach at this school. It's the bare minimum."
Elly grabbed the ball.
"They absolutely refuse to teach anything outside of the rudimentary elements. Yes, earth fire water and wind are very easy subjects."
Elly started to spin the ball on her finger.
"But what about gravity? Light? Dark? Sound? Plasma? Time? Ether? Nope. We gotta stick with the basics. The very basics. The basics a 10 year old child could do. Ready up."
She the ball floated. This time, she blew out some anger before sending the ball.
The ball launched at 10 MPH.

-------

The ball came hurtling at May.
The ball was going much faster than she expected.
May expected to get hit.
However, when the ball was about five feet away from her, time slowed.
...What? Why... I am not supposed to know magic!
May caught on to what was happening quite quickly. She tried moving her body, but she was moving incredibly slow.
Extrasensory. I see, so if I see a potential danger coming my way, my senses speed up! I guess it's like a natural time slowdown.
She saw the trajectory of the ball, and made an easy prediction on where the ball will go when time speeds up.
She started moving her leg, lifting her knee.
Before she knew it, time went back to normal.
She had jumped into air, and slammed the ball with her knee.
The ball flew upwards. With it's force, it broke through a window, and flew onto the baseball field.
Elly then felt burning pain. When she landed on the ground, her right leg wobbled a little, and her knee turned bright red.
She wobbled a little standing up, but she regained her balance.
"Haah, I think I can walk that off."

Last edited by Genji; 12-03-2010 at 08:52 PM.

12-03-2010   #375 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Maintenance please report to the gymnasium," Luap's voice called over the loud speaker.

--

"This is why we can't have nice thing," Matthew said noting the hole in the window.

12-03-2010   #376 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

The doors of the gym suddenly swung open and Kuttsuki walked in with a ball wrapped under her arm. She looked at the broken window above, then looked down to the girl that attempted to touch her rings from lunch, on the floor with a giant red kneecap.
Kuttsuki sighed and placed a hand on her head. "Why did that old coot of a theology teacher decide to play baseball today..."
Kuttsuki dropped the ball onto the ground and kicked it over to the girl, then addressed the gym. "I don't know what your teacher decided to let you guys do today, but please keep your magic use to school-level where you aren't ready to kill each other." Her eyes lingered over to the girl's red knee.

12-03-2010   #377 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

"Maintenance please report to the gymnasium."

"**** that, not happening," King groaned as he sat down at Kai's table, "Those kids are making a mess of the gym again. I think they should get punished every once in a while, and have to clean it their damn selves... Oh shit PSP?! I brought my DS, time to play some Pokemon~"

"Go Butterfree, Psybeam! Super effective FFFF YEEEEE-"

Last edited by Harlequin; 12-03-2010 at 09:47 PM.

12-03-2010   #378 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly walked over to May and pat her on the back.
"Well sis, looks like you did a pretty bang-up job! Smash that ball through the wall next time. Oh, also. Find a healer somewhere in here, I'm not gonna carry you again."
May groaned and fell to the floor.

12-04-2010   #379 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Locke went over to where Kai and King were seated playing hand held gaming consoles.

"Hey, isn't that your cue?" he said gesturing to the loud speaker.

---

Van was shocked and ran to May's side too, staring a the red mark. He got on his knees down beside her and then looked at the other students.

"Is there a white mage in the house?" he called out.

Matthew was swirling a ball in the air with wind magic and watching the commotion caused by those girls.

12-04-2010   #380 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'll head over there later, those kids aren't done ****ing around and making a huge mess yet," King mumbled, obviously immersed in his game, "...WHAT?! **** YOU LANCE, YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN DRAGONITE!"