Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-30-2010   #321 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Kuttsuki stood up and walked behind Nicky. She placed a hand on his shoulder and sneered at the girl. "I simply believe in free will. Nicky, do as you please. Report to the student council room in the mornings for your first period, you will have morning duties with me from now on." She turned around and left through the doors.

---

Nahiko sniffed a bit. "Something minor, but it seems like something else broke out near her. She may be the cause."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2010   #322 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Van made it to the cafeteria. He was well rested and a white mage he came across on the way there even cast a cure spell on him. As he entered the first thing he noticed was that a student was causing a mini blizzard. He groaned. Why must this day be so "exciting"? At this rate he doubt he'd have the energy to make it to gym and that was supposed to be his favorite class.

He moved through the cafeteria making sure to take the route furthest away from the action and moving between tables and chairs. He finally got into the line and ended up behind Josh the new kid.

11-30-2010   #323 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Aww, she's going away. Meh, I'm sure I'd be able to hear her more later.
Elly looked back, remembering about enraging Nicky.
"Oh right, where are my manners. My name's Elly."
She put her hand out as if she were going to give Nicky a handshake.

11-30-2010   #324 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

It didn't seem like Saya caught what anyone said, because he was on the ground, chanting. He grinned as a serpent-like dragon made of ice crept out of the floor and let out a crazed roar. The dragon didn't even seem to be in control, as it was thrashing around and destroying the cafeteria. The blizzard surrounding Saya seemed to have grown bigger, beginning to envelop the whole cafeteria. Saya was also slipping in and out of consciousness due to Nicky trying to take control again.

11-30-2010   #325 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Shit bro, we need to roll out of here," King said to Kai, in a semi-sarcastic tone. He then shouted, "HEY! CAN I GET THIS TO GO?!"

Having said that, he cast a haste spell on himself and Kai, and hauled ass toward the gym, making sure to bring the rest of his lunch with him.

11-30-2010   #326 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Welp, looks like you need a little more warmth."
Caught in the blizzard, she was feeling a little cold.

Elly raised her arm, pointing her finger upwards.
"Come on, lasting sun!"
A small ball of fire started growing from her finger.

11-30-2010   #327 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Don't destroy the place too much!" Kai yelled before sprinting out of the cafeteria. He decided not to think too much about where he was going and next thing he knew he ended up at the main office. He wasn't surprised that Derf and Luap weren't there.

"Annnnd of course those two tools aren't present," Kai chuckled with a smug expression on his face.

---

Ludo slipped his hands into his pockets, "Oh, I see. So, judging from how apeshit Matt was earlier he's planning on making my head roll. Did you see how crazed the look was in his eyes? Almost like a savage beast!"

That seemed almost ironic since it was Ludo who was the fox demon and Matthew was the human.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-30-2010   #328 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Saya managed to take notice of the growing fireball in Elly's hand.
"Hehehehehahaha, like that shit's gonna do anything to me..."
Nicky was still trying to take control. He grabbed his hand to his face and got himself to stop the blizzard, at least.
"Dammit, stop!"
Saya suddenly stopped moving, as well as the dragon. The dragon crumbled into pieces, leaving shards of ice all over the tables and floor.
"...Phew."
Nicky tired himself out trying to get Saya to stop, and he finally did. But that didn't stop a certain someone that was beginning to attack him.
"Whoa, hey! Watch your fire! Literally!"

11-30-2010   #329 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

So the school wasn't intended to be so twisted everyday... Wonder if the principal would triple my pay if I can fix the constantly changing school.

Leht rubbed his chin, "I see, let's just shove all three of them in detention for...assault, bullying, and destruction of school property." Leht took out a pen and a piece of scrap paper from his notebook. He quickly scribbled on the paper directions for the principal.

The note involved making an announcement for the three to report to separate detention rooms after school, and requesting the principal use whatever means he has necessary to force them to take the detention. Mr. Buff would be in charge of the detention of Ludo, Leht of Nahiko, and any teacher for Nicky. Near the bottom, there was also a question asking whether Leht would be paid for fixing the shifting school problem as well.

Leht handed the note to the secretaries and asked them to give it to the principal as soon as possible. He addressed Matthew right after, "Well, with any luck, all your worries will go away. Without luck, I may need your help, Matthew...?" Leht waited for Matthew's last name before he left.

11-30-2010   #330 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Wha..? If you think you're gonna be a comedian..."
She pulled her hand away, and the fireball stayed in place in air, slowly shrinking.
"You've got a long way to go. Oh, and this isn't dangerous. It only emanates heat in place."

11-30-2010   #331 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Hey, who's making a blizzard in here!?" Laila said as she sat down and soon found out the cafeteria turned into an ice cave. "Ugh..." she chanted a firebolt ((lol)) spell and a small fire started floating around her, at least warming up the place.

11-30-2010   #332 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

"Oh... I'm sorry, I guess anything can be dangerous, now that I, well, trashed the caf. Anyways, I'm Nicky. Don't mind the 'maniac' that lives inside me." He laughed a bit as he reached out his hand for the previous handshake that Saya ignored.

11-30-2010   #333 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Yuley," Matthew supplied. "And thank you Mr. Tharther I only hope your efforts are enough to contain them."

The sprites took the paper from Leht graciously and went off together to deliver the paper right away. When they went back to the office they were surprised to see Kai standing there.

"Hi," Luap said. "We already had our trash dumped."

----

Van got his food and went to where Leila was since she has a warm fire.

11-30-2010   #334 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly picked up her sister, placing her over her shoulders.
"Eeeh, I feel that there are more maniacs in this school than I thought. Incubus janitors, crazy student council members, and weird things happening every day! At least this school won't be boring. Oh, wanna hear something cool?"

11-30-2010   #335 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Ah," Kai snapped out of his random blank out and replied to Luap, "I'm just looking around for areas that need repairs. Did you see any areas that were all busted up while you were away from the office?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-30-2010   #336 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"No," replied Luap. "This place has a magic enchantment that counters anything a student may do... It's its own little haven in this world. We weren't even effected by the gravity change"

"But the halls in the wing with all of the law classes are in total disarray. Mr Therthar broke up a fight there." Derf said.

"Oh yeah speaking of fight we better give these slips to Max," Luap said.

With that the sprites went off to do together what one person should be able to do alone.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-30-2010 at 05:44 PM.

11-30-2010   #337 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

"Something cool? Sure!" Nicky replied.
"It'd brighten up my horrible day."

11-30-2010   #338 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Oh man, it's nice to be out of there," King huffed, "But damn, I just want to eat my lunch in peace."

He found a place to sit in the gym and proceeded to shovel the food into his mouth again.

11-30-2010   #339 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly started to mimic Nicky's voice.
"Hi! I tried to turn the entire cafeteria into a freezer!"
Elly retained her normal voice.
"I can mimic just about every person so long as I hear enough from the person."
But I guess it would be better if I don't tell them that I can... Adjust what they say if I hear them enough.

11-30-2010   #340 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

"Wow, I wish I could do that!" Nicky applauded. He didn't notice it before, but he seemed to have really messed up the cafeteria. Icicles were hanging everywhere.
"Maybe you could sneak into the PA room, imitate the principal's voice, and call a day off or something. That's something I really need~"