Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2010   #241 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Wow, I wonder when someone is going to come in here and untie me..." King groaned, "I can't believe that nurse took the day off..."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2010   #242 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"I-I'm fine, just a little shaken." Laila said while getting up. "My first class is english, although I'm half tempted to just skip it cause of this mess."

11-28-2010   #243 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Me too... I definitely need to lay down at least for an hour after this fiasco," Van chimed in. "I have half a mind to just stowaway in the nurses' office."

It was a joke but it sure sounded inviting at the moment.

Van sighed,"Anyway my first class is Herbalism. We should try to find our classes together."

11-28-2010   #244 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

As soon as Leht opened the front doors, he wondered why everyone was walking on the ce-- Too late. He already stepped inside, and immediately fell face first into the ceiling. No, seriously, who the hell designed this school? He swore under his breath, clumsily picked up his things, then prepared himself as he cast a gravity spell on himself. He landed feet first this time on the ground, and started to find his way around again.

11-28-2010   #245 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

On his way to his wind studies class, Josh was obviously caught in the drastic change of gravity. He was begining to feel sick to his stomach..

"For god's sake! What the hell is going on here!" He yelled out as he tried to walk towards his class, staying low to the ceiling-ground as he tripped over himself. He was really disoriented and.. tired. He then puked a little in his mouth, but swallowed it hard, making a really grossed-out face. It tasted like a disgusting version of the breakfast he just had moments ago...

11-28-2010   #246 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kai greeted Van with a wave and replied to Laila, "I wouldn't blame you for skipping. I'm half tempted to take the day off myself... Just sit at home and sleep for an extra two hours..." he sighed, "Okay uh, are you two skipping or heading to class? I need to figure out the layout for today anyways so I can help you find your way around."

---

Ludo was already in his potion brewing class and had made it before the bell. The teacher eyed him suspiciously.

"... You did this to the school, didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"... As terrible as it is you can't question the genius behind it... I think I'll refrain from commenting."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-28-2010   #247 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Thanks!" Van said. "But I swear if we find the nurses office first i'm just gonna lay down."

Suddenly Matthew Yuley went running by. He didn't stop to talk but kept going before disappearing down another staircase.

Van laughed, "That's what he gets. Karma."

11-28-2010   #248 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"You know what, screw english, I could care less about missing that. It's horribly boring anyway..." Laila said in a huff. "In fact, I'd rather be...'fixing' this huge mess right now."

11-28-2010   #249 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"But how would we going about doing that?" Van inquired. "I wish it were that simple. Who usually fixes this stuff anyway?"

11-28-2010   #250 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Well, considering that gravity flipped, I have a prime suspect in mind, but I really shouldn't be accusing anyone until I'm sure. The last thing I would want is to get into a fight with one of them." Laila replied.

11-28-2010   #251 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Typically the magic dies off when Ludo leaves the school," Kai commented, "... As for how to break the spell... I'm no magician so no clue, sorry. And the gravity... Well... Laila said it for me."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-28-2010   #252 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"we should get Mr Buff or Mr Locke or someone and have them call Ludo to the principal's office and make him change everything," suggested Van

11-28-2010   #253 (permalink)
Special
Games

"That is if we find them in the first place..." Kai added.

---

As the chaotic day went by it was eventually lunch time. Some students luckily made their way to the cafeteria, most by following Ludo. The fox sat with some other friends who he leaked info to about the pattern to the classes via text messages and was chatting with them about random things. Of course he grabbed a plate of fries with ketchup before doing so.

Kai, who gave up in finding his way around, just barely managed to get to the cafeteria. He went to a random table and rested his head on it. "No more... No more..."

11-28-2010   #254 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nahiko followed after Ludo from their calculus class and picked up a large bowl of noodles and rice and sat across from him. She busied herself with the large meal.

---

Kuttsuki was fuming. All day, she has been busy directing students from class to class. Now, she was hungry and still busy directing them in the direction of the cafeteria.

11-28-2010   #255 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew was irate! He was not just late to one,not two but three classes. Count them. THREE! he was late to all three of his morning classes! It was insane! Luckiy the teacher for Western Alchemy was Locke so he got away with that but his English teacher said that "The rearranging of the school structure is so commonplace these days that it hardly counts as an excuse to be tardy, Mr. Yuley. I think you as a model student should know that."

TARDY! She gave him a tardy!

Matthew could wring her neck!

He sat at his desk in western alchemy fuming over this when the lunch bell rang. Everyone got up to leave for lunch but Matthew found himself thinking "What's the point?" He figured he'd take this time to get a head start on getting to his Elemental Magic class. In fact he cerainly wanted to be on time for that because that's the class he shared with Ludo.

Matthew let out an evil cackle he didn't quite mean to do out loud but the stress must have gotten to him. His perfect hair was even a bit frizzed.

"Matthew?"

Matthew looked up to see Locke has stayed behind.

"Oh I apologize Mr. locke," Matthew said putting on his student face. He collected his things together and put it in his bag but then was surprised to be presented with half of a sandwich.

"Here. I know you're going to skip lunch today in order to get to your next class so have half of mine."

"Th,thanks?" Matthew said. He took the sandwich and escaped rejuvenated for his evil plan!

11-29-2010   #256 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Saya skipped his first three classes. The only thing that was on his mind was "find the dog and the ***** who ruined his day". He spent his time in lunch drawing two circles with strange patterns on the... "floor".

Maybe you're being a bit irrational. This happened to us every single day, it's not like anything cha-
"Shut the hell up. I know now for sure that the dog and the gravity girl are cohorts. And together, they make a pretty nice pair of ***gots. We're gonna find 'em."

Saya drew a line connecting the two circles, and stood in between them. With a short chant, a bull made of ice came out of one circle, and a bear also made of ice out of the other. He seemed to have full control over them.

"Let's rock."
He grinned as he watched the two beasts tackled the walls of the school, breaking them down.
"We're not leaving 'till we find those two!"

11-29-2010   #257 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van was walking down the hallway on the way to the infirmary. He never really got over his headache from the school's layout and figured it'd be best for him to go to the infirmary finally. He was wandering the winding hallways when he spotted Matthew coming from the opposite direction.

Van really didn't want to see him as he was developing a distaste for the upperclassman. The passage was narrowing so one would have to step aside for the other to pass. Van already knew that Matthew with his air of self importance would want Van to move so he pressed his back against the wall and after Matthew passed Van shook his head and muttered, "Prick"

Matthew must have heard it cos he stopped walking and turned, fixing a glare.

"What did you say?"

Van shrunk back a little, intimidated by the glare. It didn't seem the same as the normal Matthew "everyone-is-beneath-me" glare. In fact it seemed a bit crazed.

"I didn't say a thing. You must be hearing things..."

"No," Matthew shook his head. "I heard something. So tell me... what was it? I'd really love to know."

Van couldn't back down now. He pushed himself off the wall and opened his mouth to repeat what he said, but the first sound wasn't out of his mouth before suddenly a strung gust of wind hit him straight in the chest and he found himself slammed into the wall, knocking all of the air out of him. Van slid to the ground and weakly clutched at his sternum.

"What was that?" Matthew asked.

Van coughed weakly.

"That's what I thought."

((adding more since i don't think anyone is online anyway))

Matthew watched as Van struggled to get himself back up, a sense of satisfaction throbbing in his veins. Why hadn't he tried this earlier? It's not like anything could stop him after all the others seemed to break rules anyway. What were rules for anyway if they weren't to be enforced? What did his perfect attendance, perfect grades, perfect looks, perfect life amount to in this farce of an institution? Matthew could feel the anger in him rising about Ludo and the institution. He wouldn't stand for it anymore.

Matthew turned and strode down the hall. He'd make it to his next class on time and when he got there he'd wait for his victim and teach him that it didn't pay to mess with Matthew Yuley.

----

When Van came to he was in the nurses office. He looked around and saw King in the other bed but otherwise there was no nurse. Who brought him here? He wondered... but then he realized it was the school's respawn point for those who fell unconscious. Van was sad. How dare Matthew attack him. It wasn't his fault he was late! Hell, Van was late too. He hated him!

Van sat up and winced, the pain still in his chest. He had never been hurt so badly by wind. After all, wind was Van's strength so it was usually an element he could guard well against.

'He has a lot of power,' Van was forced to admit. It was a bit awe inspiring but mostly damn annoying!

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-29-2010 at 05:28 PM.

11-29-2010   #258 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Bullying!" Kuttsuki called out and walked over to Matthew and the underclassman. She crossed her arms and stared at Matthew. "Tell me, Matthew Yuley, for what reason are you going about to harassing this poor underclassman? Surely, the self-proclaimed top student can't be releasing some fume on a harmless boy."

---

Nahiko stood up to get another bowl of noodles. She returned a few seconds later and sat back in her spot, but stopped and raised her head to Ludo. "It sounds like the few minutes of 'normal' wasn't enough to compensate for today's stunt for some people."

11-29-2010   #259 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

((darn u i edited! *shakes fist*))

"Call it a warm up," Matthew said. "The real match will occur soon."

11-29-2010   #260 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

[[OOC: I'm such a ninja. No, wait, my post was a minute after your edit. DAMMIT.]]

"As student council president, I absolutely will not allow it!" Kuttsuki yelled. "Such things can only be allowed where permission by a teacher in that subject area is allowed. Until I see a note by an elemental magic teacher and a signed consent from your opponent to allow a match, I will do all in my power to stop you." The rings behind Kuttsuki glowed and spun around.