Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2010   #221 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Vaan woke up in the morning sitting at his desk with his head in his math book. He jolted upright, eyes wide and frightened.

"Oh no! Did I fall asleep!?"

His room mate came in, toweling off his hair.

"Oh, mornin', Van," the other lad greeted. "You're finally up. I bet your back must hurt something fierce."

"More like my neck," Van said, rubbing at the back of said part of his body. "And it sucks because I didn't get any of my homework done!"

"Sucks to be you," the room mate said.

Van sighed heavily. Indeed it did suck to be him.

---

Matthew on the other hand woke up that morning and fell right into his routine of waking his brothers and getting ready for the day. He always got up earlier than needed in anticipation of Ludo changing the school around. After dressing and making sure his uniform is immaculate he got his backpack (which was neatly packed the night before) and fetched his brothers for breakfast.

As they entered the school Matthew went straight for the cafeteria without thinking. They were there in less than a minute flat. When they were there they got inline and each got a plate of pancakes, sausage, and a milk. They got seated and began eating. It was all rather smooth and wonderful, and no cause for complaints at all--

Matthew set down his fork midway to his mouth as realization dawned on him.

"Mattie?" Grandison asked.

"Grandison... do you notice anything different about the school today?" Matthew asked.

"Isn't it always different?" the young boy asked, poking at his sausage.

"A different kind of a different... a same kind of different."

"How can it be different and the same at the same time?" Grandison asked.

"Shh," jaden butted in. "Don't think too hard you'll hurt your brain this early in the morning."

"That's it!" Matthew said. "The school.. we were able to get breakfast with no hassle because the school hasn't changed! It's the same!"

He grabbed a Jaden's collar.

"Right... you're a bit too happy for my taste...," replied Jaden.

"Yes that Ludo! He won't be able to hinder me from making it to class 10 minutes earlier today!" Matthew cheered.

"Stop smiling you're scaring Grandison."

"Jaden, make him stop!"

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-28-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2010   #222 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"No." She responded with a dull and quiet voice. Her head turned and looked around as if looking for something or someone, then looked at the office before turning towards the direction she last remembered her clubroom. "Nothing at all."

---

Kuttsuki adjusted the rings behind her to float symmetrically before heading out to her student council morning duties, mostly greeting students, checking if anyone is sleeping in, and making sure dress codes were properly enforced.

She came upon Ludo's room and stopped in front of the door and sighed. "I knew something was wrong..." She kicked at the door with great prejudice so that it swung open. "Just when I thought it was you becoming benevolent, it was just a case of small luck, Ludovic."

11-28-2010   #223 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"N-Noooo..." Ludo groaned as he pulled the blankets over his head, "... Five more minutes... Five more minuteeeeesssss..."

---

Kai blinked, surprised Nahiko didn't lunge at him. When she was gone from their sights he grabbed Kana by the shoulders, "W-what's going on today... No screwed up school... No Nahiko trying to kill me..." he then began to shake his sister, "What is this I don't even--!?"

"AAaaaahhh!" she cried like a hopeless little girl. Her head bobbed in various directions and Kai eventually let her go. She held her head and felt moderately... dizzy. And hopeless. "... I don't know... This is so odd!"

"... Well, might as well embrace it with open arms and carry on!"

"Yes, let's!"

The twins parted ways and went off to do their morning duties.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-28-2010   #224 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Kuttsuki crossed her arms as the rings spun around behind her. She telekinetically lifted the bed into the air, then dropped it back down in an attempt to at least shock Ludo to wake up. "I'll give you five seconds to wake up before I confiscate... something." She eyed the laptop.

---

Nahiko pushed open the door into her clubroom. She took a quick shower in the bathroom she had installed herself and bounced the three spheres in her hand so that they orbited and spaced themselves around her evenly. Nahiko quickly left and headed towards the male dorms. "Where did Ludo go...?"

11-28-2010   #225 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Ludo didn't seem to budge. Instead his hand slipped out of the covers and he used some wind magic to sweep Kuttsuki off her feet, then send her flying out of the room. He then proceeded to close the door behind her.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-28-2010   #226 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Kuttsuki slid across the hallway and stopped on her feet. "Dammit, fine! I have better things to deal with anyways!" She marched off.

---

Nahiko peered out from the corner of the hallway to watch Kuttsuki walk off. She walked up to Ludo's room and knocked on his door. "Ludo, you're behind schedule."

11-28-2010   #227 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

At first, Ludo didn't say anything. He glanced at his alarm clock and saw the time.. With a jump out of bed he rushed to get his uniform on and quickly combed his hair. It was getting long... Maybe he should get a haircut soon. After a few more minutes he finished up, grabbed his bag and opened his door... Only to be greeted by Nahiko.

"I can't believe I slept in!" Ludo seemed so surprised by himself that his hair still happened to be a mess, "... Oh, and good morning, Nahiko."

11-28-2010   #228 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Matthew bid Grandison and Jaden farewell and headed to his class. He walked at a leisurely pace, happy to be able to go at a normal speed and be on time. As he rounded a corner he saw a kid up ahead.

"Hey Grandison's brother!"

The boy, Van from gym, came up to him and started matching his pace.

"What class do you have first?" he asked.

"Engineering," Matthew replied curtly.

"Cool. Sounds tough. I have intro to Herbalism with Gary. Ugh it sucks but I'm sure you'd know that."

"Hn."

"Yeah well I forgot to do my homework so now I gotta rush and but down the geographical locations of these herbs. This sucks!"

"Is there a point to this conversation?" Matthew asked.

The question took the happy Van by surprise.

"What?" Van asked.

"Excuse me but I'm trying to enjoy my Ludo free morning," Matthew said and he hurried away.

Van watched as the upperclassman walked away and fixed a glare at his retreating form.

"Psh, what a jerk," Van mused. "No wonder he lost the election for student body president."

"Well I don't want to be your friend neither!" he yelled. Matthew made no note that he heard.

Van sighed and began his walk to herbalism. He supposed he better get on that assignment after all and then hopefully do his algebra during lunch. The day was not starting good for him but hey at least he had good chinese food the other night.

11-28-2010   #229 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nahiko stared at Ludo through her bangs covering her eyes and tilted her head, "Good morning. Maybe you should stop staying up so late at night writing your story." She stood on her tiptoes and pointed at his hair.

---

Kuttsuki sat down at the lunchtable with the school breakfast and let out a deep breath. "Hopefully he never wakes up again!" She thought to herself as she ate.

11-28-2010   #230 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Ludo let out a weak laugh and fixed his hair with his hands, "Yeah I suppose so. Come on, it's still not too late to screw over everyone in the school!"

--

The two students headed back to the school and went to Nahiko's clubroom. After discussing their battleplan and the pattern for the classes they left the room and began the spell to... Litterally screw everyone over.

Ludo had grabbed a spell book from his bag and was reciting a spell from the text. The school seemed to rumble as the school began to change its form and... Took a drastic change from how he usually screwed with the layout. Things were going up in random directions, primarily upwards in a series of staircases and doors which lead to god knows what class.

"Okay, now it's your turn, Nahiko," Ludo smirked deviously as he slipped the book back into his bag.

OOC: THINK INSIDE THE EGYPTIAN PUZZLE

11-28-2010   #231 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Drop me off at Engineering 101 after." She replied. The spheres around Nahiko spun around violently and the entire school's gravity suddenly inverted, the ceiling now becoming the floors and everything basically flipping upside down. The spheres slowed back to their normal orbits and Nahiko dropped onto the floor asleep.

11-28-2010   #232 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"... Huh? Wait what WHAT IS THIS!?" Kai watched in horror as the school transformed before his eyes and found himself floating for a brief moment, then flying upwards and going splat on the ceiling. He stood up and felt almost nauseous at not only the twisted layout but how the ceiling was the ground now too. "... D-damn... I think I'm going to be sick..."

He then wandered around the school and hoped to at least try to find his way around the school.

---

Ludo picked up Nahiko piggyback style and walked off to where her Engineering class was.

11-28-2010   #233 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew was almost to his class when everything began to shift around him.

"Oh no you don't!" Matthew thought. He could see his class room ahead and he could make it if he really tried!

Matthew began sprinting towards the place, jumping and hopping over stones that were coming loose from the foundation. He kept going, his destiny in site. He dove and reached for the door, it was just right there...

The door suddenly dipped downward and the spot he was on jolted and went up many feet. His classroom was no longer right in front of him but far below and it seemed like a maze of stairways and paths to get there. Matthew stared with wide unblinking eyes, his heart ramming at full speed in his throat.

"This can't... this can't be HAPPENING!"

The bell rang.

11-28-2010   #234 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Laila was walking up a flight of stairs to her class - she was absolutely shocked that the school was normal for once. However, while halfway up the staircase she suddenly heard some rumbling in the distance.

"What the-" was all she could she could say while the stairs moved who knows where.
She grabbed the staircase railing while she lost her footing.
"The hell is this!?" she said swearing. However, to her horror she soon felt her body rising up and suddenly had her flying towards the ceiling. She hit it hard and feel to her knees, feeling like she was going to puke. "What the f- is going on here?" she yelled out. Naturally, since gravity appears to have reversed, she knew exactly who did this.

11-28-2010   #235 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai continued to wander but eventually he saw Laila.

"Lailaaaaa!" He called out as he ran towards her, "It's terribl-- urrgh!" He quickly covered his mouth, then managed to prevent himself from throwing up, "... I can't even find my way around for once! It's like a maze!"

---

In a matter of minutes Ludo dropped Nahiko off at her class, then made his way to his potion brewing class as if everything was normal around him.

11-28-2010   #236 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Kai, is that you?" she called out. "What the hell is going on here? I should have known something funny was going on. God, and I thought the changing layout was confusing..." she moaned while swallowing hard trying to hold back puking.

11-28-2010   #237 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

May felt light again as she floated into the air.
"Man, I am glad that jeans fit well with this skirt."
May relaxed in the air again.

Elly didn't feel so lax about the gravity shift. Even though she is used to the shift already, she wanted to find out who is continually messing with the gravity. The other option was to wear bike shorts under her skirt, but she doesn't have the money for that.

She floated around, looking for suspicious looking people.

11-28-2010   #238 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai made his way to Laila eventually just in time to see her looking as though she could puke out a lung. "Oy, you okay there?... Okay stupid question, sorry. Come on, I'll help you find your next class... Or back to the dorms if you feel that sick."

11-28-2010   #239 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Matthew fell to the ground, his legs a little weak from all of that fancy footwork. He didn't know he had it in him and maybe in another situation he'd have been proud but right now all he felt was despair. The warning bell had rung and there was no way he'd make it in time. He began beating the tiles with his fist.

"Now now... vandelism is an offense which is punishable by referrel and/or explosion," a british voice piped up from behind.

Matthew looked behind him.

"Mr... Mr Locke!" he gasped.

Mr. Locke beant down a bit to pull Matthew up by his arms.

"Here's a pass," Locke said, slipping a paper into Matthew's hands. "If you show this to Mr. Riddle he'll be forced to ignore your tardy."

"Mr Locke..." Matthew was quite touched and there was a slight wavering quality to his voice, but he caught himself before he could express such unhidden gratitude. He straightened his posture and nodded his head. "Yes, well thank you very much. I am sure this will be quite valuable indeed. Thank you Mr. Locke."

"Now go, hurry while you can!"

Matthew nodded and took off in a run.

"No running in he hall!" Locke called after him.

Matthew fell into a speedy walk but continued on not looking back. Locke watched as Mathew disappeared down a random staircase a slight smile on his lips.

'That kid takes everything too seriously... one day he's gonna regret not having a little fun in his youth,' Mr Locke sighed and shook his head.

---

Van was wandering the halls when he heard voices around the corner. There he saw Kai the janitor and a girl he recognized from the halls.

"Hey guys," he said. "I'm really dizzy I knew it msut have been too much to hope for for a regular day."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-28-2010 at 09:45 PM.

11-28-2010   #240 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Kuttsuki quickly held the food and flipped it over as the gravity shifted around. She floated the table around and landed it softly on the ceiling. With an angry sigh, she stood up and began making her way around the school to help students with the chaos.