Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-27-2010   #201 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Suddenly there was a knock at Kai's door.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-27-2010   #202 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh cocked an eyebrow at Kai's comment.

"Hah, very true~" He smirked back at him. He was about to say something else, but then he heard a knock at Kai's door. Which made him a bit nervous: what if it was someone from school..

"Uh oh.. You expecting anyone?" He asked as he closed the pizza box and put it on the coffee table.

11-27-2010   #203 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kai blinked when he heard the knock, "... It must be Locke," Kai got up and grabbed Josh by the wrist. He grabbed the boy's jacket and handed it to him then pushed him over to his bedroom and stuffed him in the closet. There were blazers and jackets hanging on hooks and some boxes to the side.

"Uhhhh okay so I'll probably be in deep shit if you're found here so just.. Keep quiet for a few minutes okay?"

He closed the door and his bedroom door after he walked out then answered the front door.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-27-2010   #204 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Hey Kai!" Locke said once Kai opened the door. He pushed past Kai not waiting for an intro. "I had Chinese food but I ended up eating it all before I came up..."

Locke's eyes fell on the pizza boxes. "But I guess I shouldn't feel too bad since you ate like a thousand pizzas by yourself."

11-27-2010   #205 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh nodded just before Kai left to close his bedroom door, it's not like he had time to protest. Actually, he's lucky Kai didn't throw him out the window or something... He sighed and figured a few minutes wouldn't be so bad. He looked around the closet, and saw nothing but clothes and a few boxes. He was tempted to open them, as anyone would be. It's not like he had anything better to do... But he decided to just sit tight and wait it out. Without touching anything.

11-27-2010   #206 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Yo, Locke," Kai greeted before the redhead invited himself in. He closed the door and followed his cousin into the main room, "Well yeah you know me. I have the appetite of a athlete," Kai laughed a bit, "Oh yeah, I heard Kuttsuki, Matt and Ludo stirred up some drama in your dragon taming class earlier. Why do you even teach that anyways? It's painfully obvious you hate it."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-27-2010   #207 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"They said it is only temporary until they find a suitable replacement. I wish they'd hurry and find one so I can focus on my history courses. Western Alchemy has their first test coming up and I want to be able to focus on making it as hard as possible," Locke said. "Can I crash here for the night? I think my brother's bringing home a date and we all know it's best not to be home for that."

11-27-2010   #208 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Oh sure. Also don't take anymore of my jeans I see less and less of them every time you come over," Kai said as he started to clean up the mess of pizza boxes, "You can take the couch like always."

11-27-2010   #209 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Ok," Locke said kicking off his shoes and sitting on the couch. "So what will we watch this time? I brought Titanic, 2,000 Leagues under the Sea, and Deep Blue Sea in my bag but if you had another movie in mind I guess I'll consider it."

11-27-2010   #210 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai returned to the front room after he finished cleaning, "You really wanna watch Titantic after you know what happened?... And we always watch movies ocean related. How about a change of pace? Like..." The incubus walked over to a pile of dvd's next to the tv and knelt down. He began to look through the pile, "Holes. Would you mind watching that?"

Kai knew how desert related films usually made Locke fall asleep. Maybe this one may work too.

Last edited by Dani; 11-27-2010 at 10:53 PM.

11-27-2010   #211 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Well... I guess that'd be ok. I heard that it was pretty decent and I'm not sleepy at all."

Not even 10 minutes past the opening credits Locke was out like a light snoring lightly on the couch.

11-27-2010   #212 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh was now sitting at the bottom of the closet, back to the wall. He glanced at his watch, and it's been about fifteen minutes. He sighed, a bit sick of being in a cluttered, dark closet.

Man.. I hope he didn't forget me or something. Seems pretty quiet though, I wonder what's going on.

11-27-2010   #213 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai quietly got up from his spot and went into his room. He opened the closet door and brought a finger to his lips as if saying "shutup or you'll blow your cover". He lead Josh out of the apartment all the way to the entrance to the building.

"Sorry about that... Locke tends to come over a lot," Kai scratched the back of his head.

Last edited by Dani; 11-27-2010 at 11:17 PM.

11-27-2010   #214 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Now at the entrance to the building, Josh zipped up his jacket.

"Oh yeah, no problem. It's not too far. Hey, thanks again for the pizza! See ya tomorrow~" He patted Kai on the shoulder in a friendly way and smiled. He then headed outside the building and started to back track his steps. It didn't take him too long to find his way to the dorms, he barely even needed to look at the map. Now in his room, he kicked off his shoes and threw his jacket off, then plopped onto the bed.

Well that was pretty random.. He thought to himself. He glanced next to his bed and saw his guitar case. He opened it up and pulled out a beautiful classical guitar, and some sheet music. Josh decided he would play a little before doing his homework, and started to play a song.. Something he'd started to compose a few days before coming to Australia.

Last edited by Bandy; 11-27-2010 at 11:34 PM.

11-27-2010   #215 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van made it back to his dormitory in peace but he still wondered what happened with the janitor and the new kid.

"Maybe the new kid wants to be a janitor when he grows up and he's giving him pointers," Van decided.

He went to his dorm and his room mate was in bed playing his PSP.

"Hey," Van greeted.

The room mate greeted him back but became absorbed again into his video game.

Van shrugged and got ready for bed, his homework completely forgotten about.

11-27-2010   #216 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Once Josh left Kai went back to his apartment quickly and sat down in his seat. He couldn't help but find it funny that Locke fell asleep so quickly.

---

The next day...

Kai twisted and turned a bit in bed after his alarm clock went off. After turning it off rather clumsily he glanced at the time. 6AM... He crawled out of bed and stretched a bit. Of course, he slept in only his boxers. Yeah!... Kai made his way to the bathroom and went to go take a shower.

---

Ludo's alarm went off too but he slammed his hand down on the sleep button and decided to sleep some more.

----

One hour later...

"Damn... my head's killing me..." Kai groaned as he walked through the hallways. He didn't even notice that something odd was going on.

The hallways... They're... They're normal.

His sister, Kanaete Kagamiya, ran up to him, "Kai! Kaaaaai! It's a miracle!"

"Ehhh? What is?" he asked, "Don't tell me Nahiko and Kuttsuki blew another hole open in the school."

"No no! It's the school! The layout is normal!"

Kai paused and didn't say anything more. He scratched at his left cheek with his left index finger nonchalantly as if taking in the information his sister told him slowly. Then the surprise swept over him and he gasped, "By the gods YOU'RE RIGHT!"

Kana couldn't help but face palm at her brother's bad case of slow.

Last edited by Dani; 11-28-2010 at 02:25 PM.

11-28-2010   #217 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nahiko woke up inside a classroom, having decided to sleep at a desk rather than go through the effort to get back to her dorm room. She left Kuttsuki's pillow and blanket there and walked out to the hallway.

"By the gods YOU'RE RIGHT!"

She heard Kai yell. Nahiko looked to her left and saw Kai and Kana talking. She stood there and kept staring at them, as if lost in thought.

11-28-2010   #218 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

At seven fifteen, Joshua's alarm sounded off. But he didn't stir, not that the alarm didn't wake him up. He waited a few minutes before finally turning it off. He then sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes: he was still quite tired, but his jet-lag wasn't as bad as the day before. After taking a nice warm shower to wake his senses, he sat down at a small table in his room and ate a bowl of cereal, looking at his schedule.

Wind studies at eight.. This should be interesting. He thought as he munched on his breakfast. Since he was so close to the class, he figured he would wait till twenty to eight. No rush.

11-28-2010   #219 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"But what could this mean? Is Ludo plotting something else?" Kana pondered.

"Maybe he just slept in," Kai ended with a yawn, "Oh, morning, Nahiko... Something wrong?" he looked over at her. It's almost shocking just how casual he's acting.

11-28-2010   #220 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

At about 6:30 AM, Elly woke up to find herself in an awkward position with her sister.
Her face was resting on her chest.
Though, there isn't much room to be sleeping anywhere else. And besides, her cheat was rather soft.
They only have enough money to share a futon. They don't have the money to spend on luxuries like blankets and pillows.
May continued to snore, sound asleep.
Elly brushed her teeth, took a shower, and cleaned her face for the day. Once she got dressed, she woke her sister up.
After May prepared for school, Elly summoned Jell for transportation.
This time, he took the figure of a telephone booth. When the two walked inside, the door shut.

The phone booth melted into the ground, and soon materialized at the school.
However, the two received whiplash from the near-instant transportation.
May felt dizzy, and Elly felt disorientated.
"Uuu, keep workin' on it, sis."
Elly grabbed her head, and unsummoned Jell.
The two walked into the institution.