Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-26-2010   #181 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai was smiling happily, "Um. Yeah. Pretty much~" he laughed, "Soooo what're you doing out here? Chasing after some chicks?~"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2010   #182 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Hahah, naw man. I'm just going to get some grub. I'm pretty starved~" Josh said as he pated his stomach, making a bit of a silly face.

11-26-2010   #183 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Ehhh you don't say!" Kai grinned rather smugly, "I feel like I could eat a horse! Thats why I'm going home just so I can order like six pizzas."

Can this guy even walk home in his present state?

"If you want you can come along, hahahaha~ I'd be sure to get some too... or something~"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-26-2010   #184 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Ohhh really?" He said with a chuckle.

When he heard Kai's proposition, he was at first going to say no but.. He figured it wouldn't hurt to go with him. Besides, the guy was mad drunk and probably needed someone to watch over him so he wouldn't do something potentially dangerous or just plain stupid.

".. Okay, sure thing Kai! Where is your place anyways, is it close by?"

11-26-2010   #185 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Van was walking with his apple pie when he saw the janitor Kai out on the streets with the new kid from PE! Van was surprised. Since when did grown ups hang out with students at night? He stopped walking and hid around a corner in the ally way to see what was up.

Now being close enough to observe and hear some of the conversation Van could ascertain that the janitor was drunk and that he invited the new kid from gym to his house!

'What should I do?' Van thought.

11-27-2010   #186 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Yeah~ Yeah~ This way~"

With that he half dragged Josh to his apartment which wasn't too far from there.

---

Now the two guys were just sitting around. After having waited a bit a delivery boy came with around seven pizzas. Seriously. Kai handed a box to Josh and the two started eating. Kai sobered up a bit more and as out of it as he still was he finally clued into the fact he invited a student into his home. The apartment was simple enough, with a couch, tv, a laptop charging on the side and a single bedroom and bathroom with a kitchen too. of course there were a few other random things about like phones but nobody cares about that stuff.

"Sooo..." Kai munched on a slice of pizza at the table in the main room with the couch and a coffee table with a tv, "What do you think of your new crazy magic school?"

11-27-2010   #187 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

And so Josh was happily gorging himself on his pizza, a lovely mushroom and cheese, which he had already half-eaten. He sort of wondered though if this was really alright.. Was this taking advantage of a drunk dude for a free meal? Maybe he didn't think this through all that well. Perhaps the jet-lag was messing with his judgment again.

" Oh well.. yeah, it's pretty crazy. It's way more violent than I thought it would be, too. But I think I'll be alright. I mean, I hope!" He laughed a bit.

11-27-2010   #188 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Van followed the pair all the way to Kai's building before stopping. He stayed outside the front of the building and ate the last of his pie and debated if he should wait for the new kid to come back out.

"Well... it's not like the janitor's a mass murderer right?" Van asked himself.

He wasn't too sure what to do in this situation. He sighed and turned around was about to leave but he bumped right into someone's chest! Van fell onto the sidewalk on his behind.

"Ow," he groaned, rubbing it and looking up. To his surprise it was the teacher Mr. Locke who substituted P.E.

"Mr. Locke!" Van gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean 'What am I doing here?'" Mr Locke asked with a quirk of a brow.

Van then noticed that Mr. Locke was holding some delicious smelling bags. They smelled like chinese take out.

"Sorry," Van said, standing up and brushing off his pants. "Are you visiting someone here? You don't live here do you?"

"Actually no... I'm seeing to a friend who's most likely drunk and hungry and wondering where the Chinese is by now," Locke chuckled. "You should go home, Van. It's getting late and 2nd years can't be out too late."

"Ok... but... I don't think your friend is hungry anymore. I just saw like a ton of pizzas get delivered," Van said.

"Well that sucks," Locke said... "Say kid... are you hungry?"

Van's eyes widened but who was he to refuse?

11-27-2010   #189 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai laughed a bit, his mind was a tad hazy and he still felt like he could do back flips around the world twice but he wasn't as sped as earlier, "Haha, if you say so~" Kai took off his jacket which he'd forgotten about all this time and tossed it to the side, along with his white hoodie, "So what do you think of the people in your classes? It seemed you and Matty there were getting along."

11-27-2010   #190 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Before going home, Leht dropped off a note at the office requesting Kuttsuki having her P.E moved to 4th period. If all goes well, he can finish the job as fast as tomorrow.

11-27-2010   #191 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

The heavy, metal door to Nahiko's clubroom slammed shut behind her. Nahiko has been sleeping since the end of lunch until now and was still very much tired. The stone spheres that usually orbit around her were replaced with a pillow and blanket that seemed to be stuck to her back. She dragged along slowly around the hallway before stumbling nearby the office and observing someone dropping a note off at the office. Curious to what it was, she walked over to take a look at the note; a request for Kuttsuki to move P.E. to fourth hour.

Nahiko thought for a moment. Currently, she and Kuttsuki shared the same fourth and sixth period, both reasons why she never attended the classes. With a schedule change, Nahiko would no longer have a reason to skip the classes--- that's no good. Not to mention Kuttsuki is known to greatly dislike Ludo, so this would only hurt Nahiko's side of the bitter half-sister rivalry if Kuttsuki moved from Ludo. Firm with her reasoning, Nahiko ripped the note in two and shoved it into her skirt pocket, made a quick note of the person that had placed it there, and shuffled into a corner to make sure he doesn't come back to check on it.

---

Kuttsuki scowled as she entered her room. She and Nahiko were placed as roommates, but mere coincidences often lead the two to never actually be in the same room (ranging from after-school student council business to Nahiko sleeping the night in her clubroom). However, Nahiko had apparently stolen Kuttsuki's pillow and blanket off her bed this morning and didn't even bother to make her own bed. Kuttsuki pulled out an extra set from under her bed and went to sleep early, extremely displeased with her day today.

11-27-2010   #192 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky was sitting on the roof of an apartment building with binoculars, gazing at the fascinating lights and sights.

"Hey, Saya, I see an Italian restaurant! Open 24/7! Let's go get some spaghetti!"
No answer. Saya must be sleeping. Nicky decided to go sleep as well, but first he had to get off the building.

"Hmm. My legs are still sore from the extra laps Mr. Buff made me do. It's gonna take a while to get back to the dorms."

Nicky created a sharp hook out of ice, with a long chain attached to it. He threw it at a nearby building, and took a leap with a loud "WOO-HOO!". He made more hooks and swung himself around the city, making his way back to the dorms.

"Yeah! I feel like Spider-Man!"

11-27-2010   #193 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh looked inside his pizza carton and saw there were about three slices left. He couldn't believe he was about to eat an entire pizza like that, he almost felt bad about it.. But it was too good~ He took another slice and chomped on it.

"Yeah, Matt seems like a nice guy. Pretty laid back compared to everyone else.. You weren't kidding about Kuttsuki though. When Ludo got her all pissed off, she didn't hesitate to throw a freaking knife at him!" He said with a bit of a shocked expression,

"And that Ludo. I was wondering what .. he was exactly. Cause he has these ears and tail, for crying out loud. It's not like I'm used to seeing that!" He said with a chuckle,"He looked like some sort of dog to me, so I asked him if he was one.. Man, did he ever get pissed. He started laughing like a pyscho and his voice was really freaky; I thought he was going to rearrange my face or something! But then he went back to normal.."

He sighed a bit. "I guess I have to be more careful around these people than the dragons. Go figure~" He smiled at Kai and started eating yet another slice of pizza.

11-27-2010   #194 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai tried to keep a straight face through the whole thing but ended up exploding with laughter.

"Hahahahaha! Matthew Yuley, carefree? I think we're thinking of two different people! Hahahaha~" He even held his gut too, "Oh man and you called Ludo dog too? That's RICH!" He wiped a tear from his eye and eventually stopped, "... Haaa sorry about that. Matt makes his studies top priority and is what you would call a 'model student'. If anything carefree is the last thing to call him. As for Ludo... Well, just don't call him dog and you'll be fine... If you don't get decimated by all his snarky comments, that is... Ugh, is it just me or is it hot in here?" he ended that with a frown and took off his top which he tossed over where his hoodie and jacket were. Nice pecks, not super muscular like a body builder but still has a good amount of muscle... Perhaps he got that from running away from Nahiko, "... It's even winter for crying out loud... Anyways when you wanna go back to the dorms I can call a cab to come pick you up... I still can't believe I invited a student into my apartment!" he chuckled. Kai grabbed a slice of pizza from the box and took a bite out of it.

---

....“Let's just say you're apparently very human like but humans died out over a thousand years ago. Happy?” Kai retorted back mildly sarcastically. Humans really did die out way back, though.

It was then the so called human stared at Kai for a few seconds, giving Kai an incredulous look. He turned back to chopping wood, “Right. I want to confess; I lied. I'm actually a half werewolf half rabbit elder god that once threw a meteor the size of the sun towards the heavens." Leht kept a straight face while mocking the man, and swung at the wood harder...

Ludo let out a yawn and saved the file. He decided that was enough for the night and turned off his laptop.

Last edited by Dani; 11-27-2010 at 07:35 PM.

11-27-2010   #195 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly and May skipped their PE class in order to gain extra time to go home.
May felt that Elly needed time to recover before work.

After about an hour, Elly felt prepared to go to work. The two dressed up into their supermarket uniforms.
The self-proclaimed twins went outside of their apartment, and Elly started a summon chant.
After some time, a white magic circle glowed from the ground, and a white, translucent blob materialized in front of them.
It's face resembled that of a computer emoticon.

"Alright, Jell! Transform into a rounded carpet!"
Elly yelled, and so the blob transmuted into a carpet with it's edges raised.
May sat down on the "carpet," and Elly gave it power.
Within a few seconds, the carpet's fibers grew, and held the twins in place.
Soon enough, the carpet started to fly.
When the two arrived at the supermarket, they stood up, and walked off the carpet. It transformed back into the slime.
"Alright, that's good for now! You may return now."
Elly said, clapping her hands.
The magic circle appeared around the blob, and it melted through the ground.
As the two punched in, they split, and started their line of work.

11-27-2010   #196 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh couldn't help but laugh at Kai's remarks about what he'd just said. His laugh was really contagious, apparently. But he was totally caught off guard when he saw Kai take his shirt off. He couldn't help but stare at his chest for a brief moment. He quickly looked away though, blushing slightly.

" Y-Yeah, pretty hot- I mean, it is warm in here.." He laughed to try and shake off his nervousness, then turned to him with a smug look on his face.

"I still can't believe you're supposed to be a janitor! I mean, look at ya. You look, act," He paused for a bit to look at the boxes of pizza around them, ".. even eat like a twenty year-old! Heheh.." He took his last piece of pizza.

"By the way, I've been wondering.. What are you exactly? At first I thought of a ram or something, cause of your horns, but I'm probably really wrong!" He said with a smirk.

11-27-2010   #197 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai couldn't help but smirk at the twenty-year old comment. It made him feel younger then he actually was!

"By the way, I've been wondering.. What are you exactly? At first I thought of a ram or something, cause of your horns, but I'm probably really wrong!"

Kai laughed a bit, "Yeah, you missed the mark by uh... a lot," he finished off a slice and took another one, "I'm an incubus just like Quinton Locke, your dragon taming teacher. He's actually my cousin, too."

11-27-2010   #198 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Locke and Van ate their Chinese take out in the middle of a park. Even though it was cold outside it wasn't unpleasant either in terms of weather or company.

"Wow, I never knew you knew so much about the ocean!" Van was saying with a mouth full of lomein.

"Yes, the sea is a cruel mistress... and like a cruel women you can't help but keep coming back to her embrace over and over again..."

"Huh?"

"Well,I suppose it's time you get going back to campus," Locke said.

"Oh yeah," Van nodded. He chucked his empty box into a trash bin. "Thanks for the food."

"No problem."

11-27-2010   #199 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

When Josh heard Kai say "incubus", he wished he could take back his crappy joke. Oh well.

"Eh? Really? I read somewhere that incubus invade people's dreams and.. have intercourse with them. Uhh.." He wasn't sure if he should ask the question, but he was too curious. " ... Do you guys actually do that?" He asked with an intrigued expression.

11-27-2010   #200 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai shook his head, "Some do, some don't. It's more of a "do I really wanna screw with this person's mind and body or not?" kind of thing. I don't do it myself since well.. It's just wrong."

A pause.

"... Plus it's loads more fun working to get your target," he remarked with a smirk.