Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2010   #161 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Frozen trash can.. big deal, haha. I'll go say hi to some students, teach." Mrs. Piché nodded and left the auditorium, while Joshua walked towards the crowd of walking students. He greeted those who he had met the day before, and when he found Nihiru and Akaiito, he smiled and waved at them.

"Good morning! So, which one of you froze that trash can? Naaah I know it wasn't you guys. Anyways. We still have a good forty-five minutes of class left, so-

He was cut off by his phone's ring tone: the super mario theme song. It was really loud too, and since they were in the auditorium, pretty much everyone there could hear it. He shook his head, embarrassed but smiling anyway.

Wow, I'm setting a great example for these kids.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2010   #162 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji was walking in the hallway, pondering about his situation.

"Mmm, it's gonna be hard to practice magic now, people are gonna be more on the lookout for magic induced incidents... Man, I need a buddy to help. Maybe I can summon a contract demo-"

As he held onto that thought, he slipped on the water dripping away from the half frozen trashcan.

Last edited by Genji; 07-06-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: I AM MORON

07-06-2010   #163 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Thanks for the help," Haru said to an older boy in his senior year as he slowly placed Heath on the bed in the hospital wing.

She watched as the tall with a short bob hair nurse worked on him. She checked his pulse and did other things Haru didn't really know. She was just too worried. Everything will turn out okay, she kept telling herself.

The nurse turned around to face her after she was done. But before she could speak, Haru shot a hundred questions at her.

"Is he all right?"
"Will he be fine?"
"There's nothing wrong with him, right?"
"You don't seem worried, so he's fine?!"
"Nurse Jackie?!"

The nurse waited until she was done and started to speak. "He's just very exhausted. He'll be fine once he is fully rested."

Haru let out a big sigh of relief.

"Has he been sleeping well? Eating on time?" Nurse Jackie continued.

"Um..." Now that she thought about it, because of the fire yesterday during lunch, Heath didn't get to eat. And she also knew that he is not a breakfast type of guy. Did he even sleep last night, she wondered. He has been playing that stupid cellphone game more and more lately...

"I'm not really sure," she finally answered the nurse. "But I'll make sure to remind him to eat and sleep."

That sounded ridiculous as she said those things aloud. Why on earth does she need to remind someone to eat and sleep?

Even though Nurse Jackie told her that he'll be fine. She decided to stay with him for the rest of the period. She felt a tiny bit guilty for using him as an excuse to not going to Biology class.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-06-2010 at 06:53 PM.

07-06-2010   #164 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

And with that, first and second period went on. There was talk about a magician on the loose, but no one could really take it seriously.

---

The bell for lunchtime rang and students hurried out of their classes. The cafeteria was buzzing with activity in a matter of minutes.

Kai had ran off again, somehow narrowly escaping Nihiru and was now outside walking around the track field. He took a bite out of the apple he was munching on. Man, I sure got lucky there. Hopefully I won't run into her...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2010   #165 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"A-ki-hi-TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Nihiru ran up from behind him and attempted to slam her black briefcase into the back of his head again, "I told you, you can't escape from me today~. You know, there are a lot more eyes in the sky today. It doesn't matter where you run anymore, if it's on the school grounds, I know where you areee~." She boasted as she struck a proud pose, chin to the sky, hands on her hips.

07-06-2010   #166 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

He caught the briefcase again, but just barely this time. She has control over the school cameras!?

"Nice to know you're now omnipresent, too," he scoffed.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2010   #167 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Ah, finally away from Nihiru.."
Nicky sat near the track field, munching on a sandwich after a quick lap around the track.
"I never knew that Wei Hong was in my math class.."
He pulled out his phone and continued to surf the internet.

07-06-2010   #168 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari made sure to sit away from lots of people today. Maybe she can eat her lunch in peace today, without fire alarms or crazy kids pestering her.

She got out her phone and checked for messages. Naturally there weren't any, so she just put it away.

07-06-2010   #169 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"...Ow, how long was I out for?"

Genji realizes he has made a bit of a mess around.

"If people were to find out that I was the magician around these parts, that would mean some trouble. Unless... Haha, I got an idea!"

Genji jumped up, and started dashing toward the main office.

Last edited by Genji; 07-06-2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: BAKA BAKA

07-06-2010   #170 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Nihiru walked closer to Akihito, "Of course! How else would have I sown my intricate information network if I can't be EVERYWHERE!" She giggled.
Her face suddenly became stern then, and her tone was harsher, "Cut the crap though. I still have a lot of questions for you. For example," she dramatically pointed at him, "to start, why did you transfer here? What is your relationship with that guest teacher in first hour? And just how did you figure out I'm not a human despite me not having shown anything special yesterday?"

07-06-2010   #171 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

It was lunchtime, she went to check oh Heath. He was still sound asleep.

Decided to follow her own advice, she bought a ham sandwich in the cafeteria and head to the track field, thinking that the fresh air will make her feel better. She noticed a small boy sitting there, playing with something shiny, probably a phone. She recognized him though, the recently transfered kid that Nihiru dragged around.

Immediately, she looked to her left and right, making sure that Nihiru wasn't around. The last thing she needed today was to be harassed by some loud girl.

She figured that he wanted to be left alone and decided to plop down a few feet from the boy was sitting. A cool breeze, just like yesterday, blew past her.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-06-2010 at 07:59 PM.

07-06-2010   #172 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji barged right into the principal's office.

"M-Mrs. McCloud! I have to admit to something. I didn't want to go up in front of all those people to say it, but I feel this is very crucial. It's pretty difficult for me to say though. It's about the fire drill yesterday..."

07-06-2010   #173 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai smirked, then began to laugh, "Why should I bother answering your questions?... But if you insist..." He turned to face Nihiru, "I transfered here because my family recently moved to America because of my old man's work," a lie, but he sounded convincing enough, "They wanted me to get a good education and this school was what they picked out for me. I have no real relationship with the guest teacher because I've never seen him asides from on the Internet. He's a famous rock star, you know?... And lastly the air around you is very odd and reminds me of a demon I ran into in Japan years ago."

He slipped his hands into his blazer's pockets, "... That's all."

He wanted to shake this damn girl off.

Meanwhile...

Mrs McCloud was speaking with another student in her office, "... What about it? Could this wait until I am finished speaking with Ron here?"

07-06-2010   #174 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"...Oh, you were in the middle of an appointment? I am very sorry, I'll just wait outside till ya finish."

Genji was backing toward the door while he was talking, he turned around and rammed his face on the coat hanger near the door.

Genji grabbed his head, opened the door, and waited outside to be called on.

07-06-2010   #175 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky turned around, and noticed the girl from before. He saw her with another friend last time, but they were quickly yelled at by Nihiru.
"It's you again.. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, my friend likes attention.. a lot of it."
He had also noticed that her friend wasn't with her this time.
"Where did your friend go? The one that was with you yesterday."

07-06-2010   #176 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Have a nice lunch break, Mr. Avera."

"Mmm."

It was annoying that his relatives would call him through the school system, especially when he turns his cellphone off just so he can get away from them during school hours. On that thought, Zane decided to check that text that Melissa sent him. As usual it was long-winded and he didn't really pay attention to it, but one part did stick out.

Code:
O rite do u no bout that 1 cellphone game? Conquest of the Vireans I think. All my frnds are playing!
Obviously Zane had no clue about that because he didn't like playing games especially on his cellphone. He took out a new book and started to read. He opened the door and left the office... and bumped into some short blond kid with strangely coloured eyes.

"..? Do you need something?"

07-06-2010   #177 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua had quickly finished lunch today. He had some time to kill, so he decided to sit outside near the track. He was playing a catchy tune on his classical guitar, humming some lyrics here and there. He scribbled some words on a note paper and looked up. He noticed there were a lot of students on the track. He figured he would start playing a well-known song for them.

Josh started gracefully strumming on his guitar, a little louder now, the melody of the Beatles song "Hey Jude".
Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Just take a sad song, and make it better..

07-06-2010   #178 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

It was lunchtime.Wei Hong walked into the cafeteria and grab a sandwich and went to a lone corner and had his lunch.He looked around for a quiet spot where no one will go and open his bag.

07-06-2010   #179 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

She mockingly returned his laughter, "Oh please, don't make me laugh seriously. Do you realize how much research and study I put in to determining people's words for truths? I wouldn't have the entire school information in the palm of my hands, completely filled with facts if I hadn't?" She waved her phone. "In interrogations, the first words spewing out of your victim's mouth most likely to be lies if they're giving any information at all. You're such a great example for so many of my doubts when getting information out of people."

She approached him, moving in closer. "There's so many reasons I have to doubt you, after all. You laughed and smiled to begin with, taking lightly of my questions. You obviously find me annoying, giving me a quick and fake answer would be an easy way for me to leave you alone. While your tone and voice is very convincing, your body wasn't able to uphold that lie well, sticking your hands in your pockets; I take that as nervousness, even if it may be a false assumption."

She took a breath and began again, "The stereotype might be a lie, but I'll go with it anyways. I've heard that Japanese kids commonly live alone while their parents go on vacation or work overseas. The guest teacher thing is a good point, I'll hand it to you there." She grinned as she made her last statement, "But the most interesting part of your story. Just what might you've been doing to have seen a demon in Japan? And a few years would mean at least more than three years. Furthermore..." she pointed to herself, "I am the only demon of my kind. I'd have to question the consistency in your story with that fact."

She stared into Akihito's eyes, "So tell me then, Akihito, how many lies will you give me before I obtain truth?"

07-06-2010   #180 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

It's you again.. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, my friend likes attention.. a lot of it.

Haru turned around, a bit surprised that the boy broke the ice.

"Heath? He's in the hospital wing," she answered his question. "He's fine though, just a little tired."

"I'm Haru." She put her bags on the group and stretched out her arm for a handshake.